Vicki Lynn's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

"I'm sure we will. Your mom has given us some before and it was always delicious. Speaking of which, that's the way you look this morning."

"Why thank you. I was worried that my shorts might be a little indecent," I said as I glanced down at my thighs.

I saw that my pussy lips were plainly visible beneath the thin material of the shorts. There was no wet spot but I thought there might well be one soon.

"No, Vicki Lynn, I think you look just fine. Come on in, why don't you. Do you have time for a cup of coffee?"

I said that I did and we went into the kitchen. Mr. de Bloeme replaced the scale to its place in the lower cabinet, though it wasn't nearly as interesting to watch him do so as it had been to watch him take it out yesterday.

"I was kind of hoping you might have been exercising again," I said.

"Well, I was, but I finished earlier than yesterday. I didn't want to embarrass you again."

"I wasn't embarrassed, Mr. de Bloeme, I liked it. You are very good looking. I think your wife is very lucky."

"Vicki Lynn, you're hired. Why don't you stay around and talk to me all the time? You're good for my ego," Mr. de Bloeme said with a smile.

He poured us some coffee and we went into the living room where he sat in the easy chair and I sat on the couch across from him. As I did so I felt my shorts ride up on my ass, leaving more of my bare skin showing. In front, I could see a little bit of my panty peeking out from under the shorts. I knew that from his angle Mr. de Bloeme could see even more. Now I wished that I hadn't worn any panties. Then it would have been my pussy lips that he was seeing.

I leaned over to pick up my coffee cup. As I did so, my blouse gaped away from my breasts. I wasn't sure whether Mr. de Bloeme was watching or not so I spoke to him to get his attention where I wanted it to be. I glanced over at him and saw that his eyes were riveted on my chest. I was very pleased. I picked up my coffee cup and took a sip, then put it back on the table very carefully, leaning over a good deal in the process. While doing so I lifted my arm to play with my hair. This pulled the left side of my shirt close to me and gave an unrestricted view of my right breast to Mr. de Bloeme. I heard a rapid intake of his breath and knew that my little ploy had worked.

We kept talking and sipping our coffees for another fifteen minutes. I experimented with crossing and un-crossing my legs to see what that would do to my shorts. They rode up even further, which I thought was a nice effect.

"Would you like some more coffee, Vicki Lynn?"

"I would, but I really ought to let you get back to work, and I have some things that I need to do," I said.

"Well, come over any time you would like some coffee or just to chat. It is really nice to have you home from college."

I thanked him and said that I would do exactly that. I was conscious of his eyes on my ass as I walked away. I think the shorts had been a good buy.

The next morning I waited in bed until I was sure that my folks had left the house and I heard Bob go out to the kitchen. I quickly brushed my hair and then walked naked out to the kitchen. My heart was pounding with excitement, and a little fear, but mostly excitement. I knew Bob had seen me naked, but not from up as close as it was going to be when I walked into the kitchen. He had just taken a bite of cereal as I walked in and said good morning. He glanced up from his cereal, saw me, and spluttered, spewing cereal all over the table.

"I'm sorry, Bob. I didn't mean to startle you."

"Vicki Lynn, you're naked."

"Yes, I know. I thought that since you have already seen me naked it wouldn't make any difference to you and it is more comfortable for me not to have to put any clothes on around you."

Bob was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. His shorts very quickly began to bulge out in front. I pretended not to notice as I got some cereal and orange juice. I sat down at the table and ate breakfast while talking with Bob, whose eyes almost never left my nipples, which had become very erect. They were aching to have Bob's fingers caressing them and I wondered if he would do so. While I was wondering this, the door bell rang.

"It's probably Betty Ann," Bob said, "she said she would come over this morning."

"Then I guess I better go get some clothes on," I said while standing up.

Bob's eyes immediately went down to my pussy. I think he could see that it was quite moist.

"Yes, I suppose you should. Betty Ann is pretty liberal but I don't think she is that liberal. And she doesn't know that I was adopted."

I turned and walked away.

"Nice ass," Bob said.

"Why thanks," I said, "I'm glad you like it."

"The rest of you looks pretty great, too, Vicki Lynn. I'm really lucky to have you as a sister."

"And I am to have you as a brother."

I went into my room and put on some clothes. Not too many, but I was more or less decent. The day passed uneventfully. The next morning I was sitting at the breakfast table when Bob came out. I saw him standing behind the door and peering in.

"Are mom and dad gone?" he asked.

"Yes, they left a long time ago, sleepy head."

Bob smiled and walked into the room. He was naked and his cock was standing at attention.

"Why Bob, I didn't know you cared," I said.

"Well, I thought if you could do it, so could I Vicki Lynn. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, Bob. You have a great body and a wonderful cock. I didn't know it was that big. Betty Ann is a lucky girl."

Bob walked around the kitchen making some toast and getting juice and coffee. His erection was enormous. It made me very excited just looking at it. I wondered how it would feel in my hands or in my mouth. I wanted it in both places but I was reluctant to move to touch it. Teasing each other with our nakedness was one thing, and a very pleasurable thing. I didn't want to spoil that pleasure, and maybe not be able to do it any more, by taking it to the next level. So I refrained, but only barely.

Bob sat down and ate his breakfast while I sipped my coffee and we talked. It would have been nicer for me if he had eaten standing up so I could keep on looking at his cock. Just as he sat down I saw that there was pre-cum seeping out. I would have loved to have tasted it but I had to content myself with imagining what it would have been like. When he finished his meal, Bob stood up. His erection had gone down but his cock was still very impressive. And very exciting to look at.

As Bob walked away to get dressed I reached my hand under my skirt and started playing with myself while visualizing his erect cock in my mouth. I hadn't put any panties on that morning and my fingers were able to play with my clit and enter into my moistness without any impediment. While I was playing with myself the image of Bob's lovely cock was gradually replaced with an image of Mr. de Bloeme's almost equally lovely cock as it had grown from its flaccid state to a full erection in front of my eyes. I moved my fingers more rapidly and pulled and twisted on my clit as my breath became shallower and shallower. I closed my eyes while thinking of Mr. de Bloeme and his wonderful cock. Just as I came, letting out very audible sounds, Bob came back into the kitchen. My eyes opened as I heard him, but I couldn't stop.

"Vicki Lynn, what are you doing?" Bob asked.

"Just what it looks like I'm doing. I'm masturbating. Didn't you masturbate after you saw me naked yesterday?"

"Well, yeah, but not in the kitchen."

"Perhaps you made me more excited than I made you," I said.

"No way. You're the most exciting girl I've ever known."

"Thanks, Bob, with a compliment like that maybe I'll just go to my bedroom and masturbate again."

And that was just what I did.

Two days later I decided to take Mr. de Bloeme up on his offer of coffee and chat. I put on a light blue scoop neck tee shirt. It was sleeveless with very large arm holes. When I leaned forward you could see most of my breast. Sometimes all. I know because I checked it out in the fitting room at The Gap before buying it. Next I put on a short white skirt. It covered about half of my thighs and was fairly decent though I knew it had good flashing possibilities when I crossed my legs. I didn't bother with a bra or panties. I was very horny and I decided to see how far things might go with Mr. de Bloeme. I knew that his wife, Pat, was away visiting her sister, whose husband was ill. I also knew that Mr. de Bloeme loved Pat very much but I hoped he wouldn't think that he would be betraying her just because of making love with me. I have always believed that it is the emotional attachment rather than the physical one that is important in a relationship.

Mr. de Bloeme answered the door and seemed pleased to see me.

"Hi, would this be a good time to take you up on your offer of some coffee or are you too busy?"

"No, Vicki Lynn, this would be a great time. I couldn't sleep very well last night with Pat gone so I got up at four and started working. I could really use a break."

"Great," I said as I entered the house and followed him into the kitchen. "Do you always get so dressed just to work in the house, Mr. de Bloeme? I'm usually nude if nobody else is at home."

"Don't tell me that, Vicki Lynn, you'll put wicked thoughts into my head."

"I certainly hope so," I said. "Can I get the cups down? I know where Pat keeps them."

"Of course, and thanks."

I turned sideways and stretched up on my toes to get the cups and saucers down from the cabinet. From the corner of my eye I could see that Mr. de Bloeme had discovered just exactly how big the arm holes were on my tee shirt. He quickly took a step to his right, which I hoped enabled him to see that my nipple had already become erect.

"That's a very pretty shirt you have on Vicki Lynn," he said.

"Thank you Mr. de Bloeme, I'm glad you like it. I think this color goes well on me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, very well. But I think the style goes even better on you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Vicki Lynn, you have beautiful breasts and that shirt displays them wonderfully."

"Does it? I hadn't realized. I should have worn a bra but it is hot today and I just didn't feel like it."

"I'm very glad that you didn't. I hope you don't mind my mentioning it."

"No, not at all. I love to be complimented. I'm very insecure about my breasts."

I wasn't really. I know they're okay breasts. But I suppose I really am a shameless flirt and I truly do love compliments. Mr. de Bloeme made us a fresh pot of coffee while we continued our sexual bantering. I told him again how nice he had looked wearing the towel the other day. I think he actually blushed when I told him how aroused the sight of his erection had made me.

"Did it really, Vicki Lynn? I wish I had known. Maybe we could have done something about it."

"It's not too late, Mr. de Bloeme, I'm still excited," I teased.

"Well, let's have some coffee first."

"Okay, if you insist," I said, trying to sound disappointed.

I sat down and began to sip my coffee. After a minute or so I casually crossed my legs. As I had expected, Mr. de Bloeme's eyes immediately glanced down towards my pussy. They widened perceptibly though I didn't know if he had been able to tell for certain that I didn't have any panties on. After another couple of minutes I uncrossed my legs and then crossed them the other way, taking a long time in doing it.

"Vicki Lynn, that's also a very pretty skirt that you have on."

"Oh, why thank you, I'm glad you like it."

"I guess you figured today was going to be really hot, huh?"

"What do you mean, Mr. de Bloeme?"

"Well, you said that you didn't wear a bra because it was so hot. And it looks like you didn't wear something else, too."

"Oh, you mean that I don't have any panties on? Actually I don't wear panties most of the time, whether it's hot or cold. I like the feel of air on my bare skin."

"Aren't you afraid that dirty old men like me might see you?"

"You're only a few years older than I am, Mr. de Bloeme, and I like for dirty old men to see me. It makes me excited."

"Are you excited now?"

"I'm always excited when I see you," I said. "Look."

I spread my legs and lifted my skirt, baring my pussy to his eyes. He would have had to have been blind not to see how moist I was, and he was far from blind. He got up, walked over and knelt in front of me. I took his head and pulled it into my pussy, which he immediately began to lick. He moved his tongue in little circles around my clit, then took it into his mouth and sucked on it. I think I was in ecstasy, it felt so good. I knew I was going to cum and I did, pretty loudly. He kept his tongue where it was while reaching up with his hands and touching my breasts through my tee shirt and I had another orgasm.

He pulled my tee shirt up out of my skirt and moved his hands beneath the tee shirt so that he could play with my naked breasts while still playing with my clit with his tongue. He really knew what he was doing and I was thinking how lucky Pat was as I had another orgasm. Then I asked him to be inside me. I helped him off with his shirt and his pants. He was wearing boxer shorts and his cock was protruding through the slit. I reached for it and loved the feel of its smooth firmness.

"You better not do that, Vicki Lynn or I will cum right in your hand."

"No, don't do that, I want you to come inside me."

"Are you on the pill or should I get some protection?"

"I'm on the pill," I said as I slid his shorts down over his erection.

Mr. de Bloeme moved me to a prone position on the couch and climbed on top of me. His muscles felt very firm and nice on top of me. And his erection felt extremely nice as I helped it to slide into me. He began moving his cock into and out of me. I picked up his rhythm and began moving as well. I loved the friction of his cock against my clit as it entered and exited from my pussy. I put my arms around him and pulled his ass against me on each of his down thrusts. He had a very nice feeling ass. I felt another orgasm coming and told him so.

"Me too, Vicki Lynn. I'm trying to hold off but I don't think I can any longer."

I went over the top just before Mr. de Bloeme began to spurt into me. It was a fantastic feeling and made me really glad I had come home for the summer. When both of us were spent we lay in each other's arms. Mr. de Bloeme was giving me gentle little kisses on my neck, which I love. I told him what a wonderful lover he was and he said that I wasn't half bad myself. We lay there talking and enjoying the feel of our naked bodies pressed against each other for quite some time. Then I reached my hand down in an exploratory fashion and touched his cock. It rapidly began getting hard under my touch.

"Can you do it again, Mr. de Bloeme?"

"Not all the time, Vicki Lynn, but today and with you, I think I can."

And he did. It took a very long time this time around, which was heavenly for me. He let me be on top, which is one of my favorite positions as then my clitoris can get all the stimulation it needs. We were in no rush and pleasured ourselves until we both came again. Afterwards we washed up and I put my tee shirt and skirt back on while Mr. de Bloeme watched me.

"I hate to see you get dressed, Vicki Lynn. I would so much rather have you stay naked."

"So would I, Mr. de Bloeme, but I hope it will be all right if I come back and we can do this again.:

"Of course, as often as you can until you have to go back to school."

And that was the beginning of a lovely long summer for me.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers
12