Vicki, Version Deux

Story Info
Revised version of tale of single mom and Master.
5.6k words
4.04
12.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

Some chapters of the version that I have on stories online will be left out, due to the nature of the content.

*****

Vicki struggled as an interior decorator already and now knew that she would likely lose her business. That thought really saddened her, because she had risked her savings and spent her time and energy on success in this business. Vicki desperately wanted to prove that she was not the failure of the family. Her self-esteem was at stake, so this would really hurt.

Vicki went through several jobs over the years. Being a single mom made it that much harder. Plenty of people probably thought of her as a loser already and she hated that reputation. How could she win their respect if she failed at her first business?

The worst part of it was the thought of how her son viewed Vicki. Would she ever live up to his expectation that his mom was a person worthy of his trust and admiration? She loved her son, Trevor, with all of her heart. His opinion of her counted most. What would Vicki do if he lost respect for her? She couldn't do anything to make him think poorly of her.

Vicki couldn't make her payment on the small business loan to the bank if she didn't win this new client. The past difficulties made her a hard sell to these potential clients. It became a vicious cycle and it began to catch up with her. What would she do?

"Daddy, I need to go out to the neighborhood bar. Can you watch Trevor for me?" Vicki asked her father, with whom she lived since her divorce.

"Sure, dear. Trouble with work?" Claude Blois naturally worried about his daughter.

"The trouble may be no work soon, Daddy. I'm facing failure," she answered with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. That's the hardest thing about a business: the risk of failure. You had to try, though. I understand that. It was your dream," Daddy hugged his little girl, who was now a grown woman.

"I'm sorry to have failed you again, Daddy," Vicki apologized.

"You're not a failure, Vicki. You're a dreamer, and sometimes dreams just don't come true. You took a chance and I respect that," Claude reassured her.

"Thank you, Daddy. I just hope that Trevor understands. It will be hard on him."

"Don't worry, dear. Just stay here until you're back on your feet. You're my daughter and I'll always love you."

"Thank you, Daddy. That's the best thing I've heard all day."

"Run along now. Go have some fun. Clear out the stress. You need a break. Just don't drive," Claude told his daughter as he kissed her forehead.

"I won't, Daddy. I won't get drunk either. I'll just have a couple glasses of beer."

"Alright. Have some fun. You need it."

Vicki headed out after kissing her son goodnight in case she didn't return in time. She made it to the local bar in minutes on foot. She hadn't been there in a while, due to her responsibilities, so the bartender didn't really recognize her. He'd seen her a couple of times, but no more than that.

"What'll it be, darling?" he asked, ogling Vicki while trying to make it obvious. The girl would give a dead man a hard-on.

"Just a lite beer, please."

"Tab?"

"Yes, I suppose. Not a large one, though. I have work tomorrow."

"That's cool. Any appetizers?"

"Yes, I'll have some nachos. Haven't had any in ages."

While eating her nachos and drinking her beer, Vicki suddenly noticed the presence of a stranger with a goatee and well-combed hair. His dark brown eyes affected her rather instinctively. Vicki felt as if she could sense that he was somehow good news for her. For one thing, he looked at her with a certain degree of empathy. Strangers were sometimes kind in bars, but rarely that nice. She had to speak to him.

"Hi. I'm Vicki. You are?" Vicki introduced herself to the man, pushing back any fears that she might have about approaching a stranger.

"Dan. You seem a little sad, Vicki. What's wrong?" Dan replied as his eyes seemed to change to a much darker shade that was almost coal-black.

"I shouldn't telling you this, since you don't deserve my stress, but here it goes. I'm going to have to sell my business if things don't pick up very soon. I'm not the driven, hard-nosed kind of person it takes to push ahead, I guess," she responded, now at the point of tears.

"What kind of person are you?" Dan asked her, his eyes now examining her soul with rigorous attention to detail.

"A well-meaning, but rather silly one, I think. I just want people to like me, so it's hard to do what it takes to succeed."

"You want to please people?" Dan summarized her attitude well.

"Yes," Vicki admitted.

"You seek their approval."

"True. I can't help it. I want to be liked."

"If I don't seem too forward, maybe you need someone to take control of your life," Dan declared as his eyes now became hazel.

"Meaning?" Vicki asked him to clarify, her hands trembling by this point.

"Meaning, you need a man who will protect and provide for you. However, you've got to be willing to follow him, even against social customs," Dan elaborated.

"This is not a cult thing, is it?" she asked, mostly to eliminate that possibility.

"No, no. I'm not selling 'salvation'. That's bullshit, always was, and always will be. I'm talking about a benevolent master," Dan assured Vicki.

"You mean like bondage, S and M, whips, chains, and leather?" Vicki probed.

Vicki felt her pussy get moist at the thought. This was a surprise to her, since she hadn't been involved in more than light bondage play with her ex. It had been exciting at the time, but she never considered the fact that it had been her idea and Tyler hadn't cared as much for it as she did. She had thought of it as fun and games, but now she reflected that she never wanted to tie him up. Vicki had always been the submissive party in those experiments, which hadn't lasted. It had been right before he left her, as a matter of fact.

"Yes. Bondage. Look, this idea probably shocks you, but feelings and desires choose you, not vice versa. They just happen and you have to just accept them. If you're interested, come with me," Dan punned.

Vicki thought that Dan was an eccentric, but he seemed to possess a frightening and hypnotic quality as well as psychic powers. He was right on about her nature. Vicki always let people tell her what to do, including her dad. It just came easily to her. She even let her best friend, Michelle, call the shots in their friendship.

Even now, Vicki didn't do what she expected to do: run like Hell. She found herself wanting to at least explore the possibilities. She couldn't help but go with Dan and see where she ended up. All of her normal caution went out the window as she was drawn magnetically to this dominant stranger.

"Alright, I'll do it. It's risky, but I'm overwhelmed with curiosity. Somehow, I trust you," Vicki decided.

"That's because your intuition tells you to. Follow me, dear. I'll have you home before you know it," Dan commanded Vicki, paying her tab as well as his as if it was perfectly normal.

When they arrived at Dan's place, it was no mere apartment or even suburban house. The mysterious stranger lived in a Georgian-style plantation house just outside of the city. Between that and the limo ride that took them there, it became apparent that this guy had some wealth. Vicki's jaw dropped when she saw the foyer, let alone the various rooms of this mansion. She was mesmerized into paralysis when they reached the master bedroom.

Dan took full advantage of Vicki's nearly catatonic state to kiss her mouth with an intensity that amazed her. Vicki returned the kiss without even thinking about it first. Dan then began kissing down her neck until he reached her cleavage. He started to open her blouse and kiss his way to her navel as he went. Turning Vicki around suddenly, he kissed from the back of her neck to right above her bra. Dan unclasped it and continued to move his lips along her back to the edge of her slacks.

Completely unprepared for this kind of attention, Vicki felt her senses overload and her juices soak her panties. Smelling her arousal, Dan pulled down her pants and undies. He continued the kisses until he reached the crack of her ass and parted her cheeks to smooch her there. Reversing her again, Dan completed his path back up to her belly. Vicki was helpless in his hands. Naturally, he used that vulnerability to guide her to a bent position over the foot of his bed and enter her pussy from behind.

Vicki couldn't believe how excited this invasion made her. Her dry spell was over at last and it ended because a total stranger enticed her to his bed. She was at Dan's mercy and he showed none when it came to fucking her. From gentle when Dan kissed her, he switched to aggressive and powerful when he screwed her. There was not even the faintest protest from Vicki as this enigmatic fellow had his way with her.

At the time, Vicki couldn't think about normal concerns like pregnancy, social diseases, or the chance that this guy could be an ax-murderer. The usual precautions like rubbers, pills, or pepper spray were forgotten. She had never been a single date with Dan, let alone three, yet here she surrendered everything to him freely. Sure, it was under a kind of hypnotic spell, but she knew that she wouldn't fight him if she could. The fact that Dan was able to so easily seduce Vicki proved that all rules and taboos were out the window. This wasn't just a fling: it was a phenomenon of magical proportions.

By the moment that Vicki came, sweat drenched her naked body and her pussy gave off a scent stronger than she had ever known. She would have sold her soul for five more minutes with Dan in this position. As Dan came in her cunt, Vicki was surprised that her knees didn't buckle from the sensation it caused her. She knew that she would have to steady herself as she stood up. Even then, Vicki reveled in the way that Dan's sticky cum oozed down her thighs.

"Now you're mine, Vicki. I know that you have to get back home, so I'll take you as I promised. Just remember that I own you now. I set the terms of our relationship and our marriage. It won't be a traditional union. I head the family and you must submit to me. I have the final say in all things, though I'll consult you, of course. I have a wandering eye and like to seduce multiple women. I'm even bisexual. Monogamy is out of the question. Is that clear?" Dan announced, waiting for an objection to squash.

Vicki didn't worry about social conventions like fidelity at this point. She had suspected that Tyler was unfaithful at times when they were married, but it was he who ended the marriage, not her. If she could stomach looking the other way, she could handle an honest warning by her new lover. Her nature was disposed to love, understand, and accept a man who wanted her enough to claim her as his own. All she cared about was belonging to someone, and now she did. A key word hinted at something that Vicki really craved.

"You mean that you'll marry me?" Vicki asked the one question which really mattered to her. She had thought marriage a distant memory, not a prospect for the the future. She would have settled down with Attila the Hun by then, so a dominant swinger like Dan was fine with her.

"Exactly. I'll marry you, but you must accept that I will have other women, including other slaves. You will trust my judgment and embrace many things that defy common morality. I will listen to you, as I've said. Your input matters a lot to me, but the final choice is mine in everything. I hope that we understand each other, honey," Dan asserted, pleased at her response to his declaration of intent.

"Perfectly. Should I call you 'Master'?" Vicki smiled as she recovered her usual playfulness.

"Only on certain occasions, like bondage play and such. The rest of the time, call me Dan or use a normal endearment a wife has for her husband. By the way, 'husband' means 'master of the house' in Old Norse, so this is really just restoring an older form of marriage forgotten for a century or so. I won't call you 'slave' except in those situations. Otherwise, I'll call you 'Vicki' or use an endearment as well.

"In other words, when we're around most people, we'll act like a fairly typical married couple. In privacy, we'll act on our various kinks. Now, why don't I take you home, Vicki? What's your last name, by the way?" Dan clarified, hoping to set down the rules early and avoid confusion.

"Blois. Victoria Julianne Blois, from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I'm a Cajun girl from the bayou," Vicki formally introduced herself to her new man, which sounded weird, but didn't really bother her. She was his and that was what counted.

"Cajun, not Creole, eh? Yes, I know the difference. Your ancestors came from Acadia, hence Acadian or 'Cajun'. A Creole would be directly descended from French and Spanish settlers in Louisiana. Sounds good to me. Some extra spice in the cooking, I assume," Dan grinned at that idea.

"Of course, dear. Anything that you want to eat, trust me. If I don't know how to cook it, I'll learn. It's a small price for being yours. I think that you have some magical power. I won't ask how you used it on me, because I don't really care. I'm already happier than I've been in years. I know that Trevor will be pleased, too. I assume that you won't mind him being around. Yep, I'm a mother," Vicki stated, hoping that this wouldn't be a deal-breaker. She was hooked and she didn't want to have to give him up, though not even an enchanter could separate Vicki from her son.

"Honey, you're a sexy woman in your thirties. I figured out that you're someone's mama a while back. For one thing, I have to assume that at least one other healthy, red-blooded man would have slept with you by now and on a regular basis. That's more than enough to knock a girl up. Also, you have a highly maternal nature to you. That much is obvious. Not to mention that I've seen your stretch marks. Yeah, I know that you have a kid. I think that it turns me on, because it means that you're both fertile and caring enough to be a mom to our kids. Yeah, I want some babies of my own," Dan reassured her.

"That's good, because I wouldn't mind giving Trevor a baby brother or sister. Not to mention that making him or her would be a lot of fun. I still don't know your full name, Dan," Vicki noted, though she wasn't worried about anything.

"Daniel Eduard Leopold von Greiner. Yes, it's a mouthful. Blame my Prussian origins. My family came from the Old Country in 1919. They were Junkers, aristocrats, but fled what they thought was gonna be the end of the old ways when the Spartacus League rebelled. At it turned out, they were wrong about the Reds, but their sense of foreboding wasn't too far wrong, given the rise of Hitler. As a result, I speak fluent German and have a lot of the family fortune. I also know how to fence and do other noble pursuits that don't really fit this century. We're Lutherans, but I haven't been to church in ages.

"Personally, I am thirty years old and own a publishing house. I also donate some books to libraries and such for philanthropic purposes. I've never married and have no kids, though as I said, that will change. The dark eyes are from my mother, but I don't know why they sometimes change color. The rest of my family tends to have blue eyes, actually. And, yes, I have some other strange traits, especially those of a psychic and empathic nature. Don't ask me where I got those, either. My maternal grandfather was a Comanche medicine man, so that might be it. Alright, let's head back to your place," Dan told Vicki, not wishing to make her family worry too much about her that night.

"Yeah, it's past time. Daddy will worry about me soon. Yeah, I live with my father. Thirty-five and I live with Daddy. Mom left ages ago. Long story on that. Daddy raised me. His name is Claude, but he likes men to call him Clay. Don't ask me to explain that. Just humor him, please. When you marry me, 'Daddy' will suffice. Obviously, I won't tell him about the details of our pact. I want him to welcome his new son-in-law, not become suspicious of you," Vicki agreed as they dressed and got back into the limo.

Only then did Vicki realize that Dan and she had an entire conversation in the nude. It didn't even seem strange to her until she forced herself to consider how unusual it was for most people. In the end, what was important was that she left the house for a drink and found a lover. He was what she really desired, in the darkest and most secretive parts of her submissive soul. If the price of satisfaction in love and lust consisted of sharing this terrific guy, then she was happy for the other lucky women. It wasn't a normal attitude by society's standards, and perhaps Dan had planted it there, but Vicki wasn't sure and didn't mind. It gave her peace, joy, and hope for the future.

Vicki returned home to find her father and son busy watching "War Wagon", Claude Blois's favorite Western. He was a serious John Wayne fan and had passed his fondness for the Duke on to his grandson. Even so, they both rushed to hug Vicki, since they missed her even for those few hours when she was gone.

That was when they noticed Dan, smiling at the scene in front of him. Claude took only a few seconds to catch on to one very important fact: this man was his daughter's new boyfriend. He knew when a man was involved with Vicki. It showed in his body language and the knowing stare in his eyes.

This guy was different, however. For one thing, Claude had a slight unease about Dan, but it conflicted with a stronger sense that this man was here to stay and played for keeps. He might not be perfect, but he gave a damn about Vicki. This fellow wouldn't discard a treasure like her, the way that Tyler had foolishly done. He acted like a man much older than his apparent age of thirty, which made him five years Vicki's junior.

"Daddy, Trevor, this is Dan. We're engaged. He asked me to marry him tonight. Yes, it's fast, but he is not an average guy. These aren't normal circumstances. He knows all about me and still wants to marry me. Why I'm not sure, but maybe he's crazy like the Judds' song," Vicki rambled through the introduction, being truly nervous about this meeting.

"Or maybe he just knows a good thing when he sees it. Pretty damn fast, but it just shows that he's a smart guy. There's nothing wrong with good taste," Claude reassured his daughter as he kissed her in his usual paternal way.

"Exactly. I want to marry your daughter. I decided that soon after meeting her. Yes, I know that she's older than me, but it's only five years apart and we're both adults here. I want to take care of her. It sounds as if you approve, which is good. I also want her to move in with me as soon as possible, along with her son here," Dan spoke for himself at last.

"Alright, but treat her well. You know, don't break her heart. She's had that done to her already, as you know," Claude insisted.

"Clay, is it? Clay, sir, your daughter is in good hands. So is your grandson. I know that you'll miss them, but they're just moving to my place right outside of town. Feel free to visit them and even take Trevor for a day or two. We'll be family soon. I hope that we all get along well," Dan shook Clay's hand.

"So, you're Mom's new boyfriend. What do I call you?" Trevor finally added his two cents. He was truly curious as to what kind of man would date his mother. She was pretty, he knew, but she hadn't very much and none of the dates had resulted in a boyfriend-girlfriend situation.

"Dan is fine. My last name's von Greiner, but Mr. von Greiner is just too stiff and formal. I'm not out to take your dad's place. I'm just here to love your mother and take care of you guys," Dan answered his future stepson.

"Okay, Dan, but I agree with Grandpa. You seem nice and you make Mom happy. Just don't hurt Mom. Dad did that to her, but I have to love him anyway. I don't have to love you or even like you if you hurt Mom," the boy warned his mother's boyfriend. He had clearly grown up faster than most kids his age.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers
12