Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving inside her slowly, Rich gloried in her tunnel's nibbling acceptance. It's tightness slowly drew in his length; tight, wet, hot almost to the point of pain it consumed him. As he slowly entered he felt spasms running inside her. Looking down at the lovely creature spread open beneath him the pleasurable sensations swept in visible waves through her body. He watched her closed face as passion moved inside her. Yet still she seemed unconscious of the glory they were experiencing together.

At last reaching the end of her tunnel he felt the lips of her sex clamp firmly around the base of his root, sealing him inside. He gently but so firmly pushed again, giving her sensations deep within while at the same time he gave her bud, above her entrance even extraordinary stimuli.

Slowly, easily, almost painstakingly, he withdrew giving her unawake body maximum pleasure. Yet all the time he prayed not to awaken her. The third entry proved too much for him. It was too much for Vickie, also. His cannon fired shot after shot deep within her, coating her womb with his eager, hungry sperm. At the same instant the wonderful woman's body lying beneath him convulsed.

It seemed forever before he had totally emptied himself inside her, before wondrous Vickie locked beneath, then collapsed slack beneath him. Until the ecstasy subsided neither the man nor the woman knew anything but the glory that enveloped within.

Somehow, without her conscious knowledge of effort, Vickie's eyes remained closed and though her body erupted to Rich she still seemed to sleep. When Rich was able to see again his anxious look showed him the face of a woman curiously relaxed, showing pleasure. It was also the face of a woman asleep.

Cursing himself for raping his best friend, while at the same time fully sated with the loving they had shared Rich stood, pulled up his clothes and scurried out. Torn with guilt, he knew he would never forgive himself. He feared he would never be allowed to even speak to this woman again.

With shaking fingers he straightened the loin cloth, tying the sides together again. Then he gently picked up the ridiculous little patches of cloth that served as a bra and laid them over her nipples. "There," he thought, "she's just as I found her."

If she found out what he had done… he didn't know how he would face it. And how could she help but discovering?

He knew he loved her. Not as a life mate, but as a dear friend. There was certainly no jealousy thinking of Carl being her husband. Rich could never allow himself to let go enough to be a complete partner with a woman. He couldn't do it with anyone, which was the reason he was an independent contractor in his software development. The relationship he had enjoyed with Vickie was exactly what he needed.

He had just destroyed it.

Vickie lay there, unbelieving of what she had just allowed, what she had encouraged and gloried in. How could she have done that? Carl must never know! Not once had she even considered being unfaithful to her husband. Now that it had happened she didn't understand how it had happened. She did know she had never before enjoyed such a complete coupling, total melding of souls, even with the husband she so adored.

How could she ever look Rich in the face again?

- - - - -

Deep in concentrated thought Rich furiously pounded the keyboard of his computer, the string of commands unrolling out of his mind as he worked. It was four weeks since he had trapped Vickie. Four weeks since he had caught her drunk and viciously taken advantage of her. He hadn't talked to or seen either Vickie or Carl since that horrid day.

He stayed home, immersing himself in his work, fighting to forgive himself. At the same time he knew that was something he would never be able to do.

He had just completed a step and reached for the cola constantly on his desk when the doorbell rang. He tried ignoring it. Anyone who knew him enough to visit, knew never to interrupt him between 10 AM and 5 PM on a weekday. Or any other day for that matter, he kept no regular days.

But the thing rang again and again and again.

Cursing he surged to his feet, threw himself out of his office and raced to the door. He was going to kill whoever was there! No one could interrupt him while he was working!

Furiously flinging open the door he found himself staring at the tiny figure of Vickie, her angel face turned up at him.

Rich shriveled inside as he looked at her. He couldn't slam the door in her face, he couldn't yell at her. He wasn't sure he could say anything to her at all! Oh God! What she must think of him?

Without a word the petite woman ducked under the arm he had thrown against the door jamb to hold himself upright. She slipped into Rich's condominium, just heading out of the slate floored entry toward the Great Room. She and Carl had been here before and she was always overpowered by the luscious beauty he had surrounding him. He might be a near hermit, but his razor sharp mind had given him an annual income approaching a high six figures. Since he never dated, seldom went out, the only thing he spent his income on was his living quarters. She had teased him that while ordinary people had "quarters" Rich had "wholes."

His head hanging Rich followed her into his Great Room. Anything she asked was hers. He had raped her, his dearest friend, Carl's wife. He could only imagine what she was going to say. He could not conceive what he could do to assuage her fury.

For long minutes they stared at one another. Finally Rich broke out of his silence, "Can I get you anything, Vickie? Coffee, tea, a drink?"

"Yeah, can I have a cola?" she asked quietly.

"You want something in that?" Rich asked.

"No, I've pretty much given that stuff up," she answered in a firm voice.

Slamming himself mentally he slunk into the kitchen. What he had done was the reason she no longer drank. She couldn't trust anyone after what he had done to her. After pouring her cola into a glass over ice he carried it back to her, bringing one for himself.

They looked at one another again until Rich asked her if she wanted to sit down. This was going to be even worse than he had imagined.

"No thanks, I want to stand while my back doesn't hurt," she answered with a little smile. The reason made no sense to Rich, but he didn't comment.

"Uhm, guess I'd just better say it and get it over with," Vickie stated. "Rich, I'm going to be a Mama! I'm pregnant."

It took a moment to percolate through his thoughts, but when it did Rich was filled with joy for her. She and Carl had discussed their dreams with him many times. "That's wonderful news!" he chortled. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. "What does Carl have to say about that?"

"Well, I thought I should tell the father first," she answered.

His brows squinting together Rich asked, "The father? Huh!" He thought for a moment longer, "Well, why haven't you told him? Carl is going to be ecstatic!"

"I did tell him Rich! Just now! I'll tell Carl when he gets home tonight."

"I don't understand, Vickie. What do you mean?" Rich asked.

Grinning like a cat, a big hungry one, she answered, "I just told the father, that's you dummy! Carl's going to be the Daddy, but you're the father."

Rich quivered, feeling like someone had hit him in the gut. "I, uh… I guess you, uh, found out about what I did," he managed to get out, almost in a whisper.

"Well, yeah!" she answered. "I was there too, you know! It's kind of hard for a girl not to know, you know!"

All Rich could do was stare at her.

"Rich, what I did wasn't fair to you. You see, I wasn't drunk like you thought. And I was awake when you came into the backyard. I certainly can't hold it against you, I knew everything you did. I could have stopped it at anytime. In a way it was mean of me not to do so. But… Oh God! It felt so good!" She looked at Rich for a moment. "You are the father, Rich. I just came out of the Doctor's office an hour ago. Then I walked over to let you know. But we have to talk."

Rich collapsed onto the light tan leather couch, leaning forward with his head in his hands. He got out, "What's Carl going to say?"

"I hope he's going to be glad he is a Daddy," Vickie answered in a small voice. "Rich, Carl can never know he's not the father. He just can't, it would kill him. I've never done anything like that before. I do love him, you know." They sat in silence a moment before she continued, "You know we've been trying to have a baby. Well, there's nothing wrong with me that would keep me from having one. But Carl won't get tested."

"I'm guessing he is impotent. Because of his drinking his sperm count must be low. That's what the Doctor thinks, too. So this will be the only way we can have a child from our body. Do you understand? We've talked about artificial insemination, and adoption. Carl won't have a thing to do with either of them. Besides, if he doesn't have any sperm, "artificial" won't work anyway."

Confused, Rich asked her, "So, you aren't mad I did what I did?"

"No, sweety. I knew what you were doing all the time. If I were mad it would… Actually I was mad at first. It was at me though, not you. But I want a baby so bad, and I pretty much know Carl can't give me one. So now I am going to have one."

"Rich, how many men could ignore a naked woman laying out on a lounge like that. I may not have understood what I was doing, but looking at it now it is pretty obvious my "subconscious" was trying to seduce you."

Rich gave her a shamefaced look, "Vickie, I wouldn't have touched you. Except it was you! And you were so damned delicious lying there. I just thought, maybe a little peek. Then your nipples looked so good I had to taste them. It just seemed to go on from there. Everything I did was so good, and just a little more wouldn't matter! Maybe if you had started to wake up I would have stopped. But you didn't and I just couldn't!"

"That's what I'm saying, Rich. I could have opened my eyes, or pretended I was waking up at any time. I knew you would stop, for heaven's sake! All I had to do was ask you. But it felt so good, and it was you! We are more than just friends. Oh, God, Rich. We sure are more than just friends now"

"But please, Rich. I like you, maybe even love you more than a little, but Carl is my man. Please don't tell him, Rich. I think it would kill him. I know it would kill our marriage and a lot of me would die if that happened. I thought about this a lot the last couple weeks after I missed my period."

They were quiet for a few minutes, the only sounds in the room the almost invisible sounds of the various electronics scattered around the room. Rich trying not to look Vickie in the eye, Vickie giving him a pleading look.

Clearing her throat Vickie continued, "One of the things that scared me at first was how Carl would know it wasn't his child. But you know, someone would have to tell him. Rich, you and he could be brothers. You both have the blonde Norse look, you and he are both thin and tall and your eyes are the same color. I did something illegal and checked on the Internet: You and Carl have the same blood type. It shocked me how similar you are. Carl is much more outgoing than you, his humor is broad but has everyone rolling in the aisles. You are a quieter man, really pretty reclusive, Rich. And your sense of humor is very different. You are quiet but extremely witty, you can be very cutting when you want. But you know, you don't "want" very often."

"You are a gentle man, like my Carl. Our baby will look as much like Carl as it will you. Please, Rich! Don't destroy my life and Carl's. You would never want that. I know you. But that is what would happen if you told him."

Rich was silent a moment, before, "You're right, Vickie. I've been beating myself up for what I did. I still don't know how or why I let myself get so out of hand. There is no reason on God's earth for me to destroy your lives." He thought for a moment, "I can work anyplace, Vickie. I'll just move to the coast; either one, it doesn't matter which. Then everything will be safe."

For some reason what he said disturbed Vickie. She squirmed on the couch, folding and unfolding her arms, her foot tapping. Several times she started to say something, then stopped. The silence seemed to stretch in the room.

Finally she stood up, pacing around the room a moment before stopping to stand before Rich. "That is one solution, there is another I am hoping you would choose instead. Let me explain... Let me ask you a question first."

She paused and Rich nodded his head.

"Do you like me, Rich? I mean, really like me? I'll tell you right up front I'm more than a little in love with you. I have been for years. Not like Carl, but the same kind. Do you like me a little, Rich?"

Smiling, Rich looked up at her, "Honey, you should already know the answer to that. I've been showing you that for years now. In a different way I showed you again four weeks ago. I'm not the marrying kind. I know that, and you do too. Even so you are the only woman I've ever met who could make me change my mind. For years I've been glad you were married to Carl. If you weren't I would try to marry you. The problem is, I'm sure I would make you terribly unhappy as a husband. Friends, yes! But never married."

Vickie sighed before giving Rich a little smile. "This isn't going to be as hard to ask as I dreaded. Rich, I want three, maybe four kids. Number one is here in my belly now and I couldn't be happier. But something you don't know about me. I was one of five kids my mother had and raised. We were welfare brats, and none of us had the same father. I swore that would never happen to my kids and me. I also swore to stay with one man until I died if it was possible.

I want to have more kids, but I want them all to have the same dad. I'm sure I can count on Carl being a great Daddy. But you've already fathered my first child. I want you to father the others."

She giggled for a moment at the horrified look on Rich's face. He seemed to want to say something. His mouth was opening and closing but he couldn't decide what to say first. Not giving him a chance to speak, she continued, "Understand Rich, I'm not new to men and their needs. I'm asking for a big commitment on your part, but I think I can give you one as big right back. I want you to stay here, living near us. I know you don't go out much. I know now you have a great sex drive, but you aren't doing much to meet it. You aren't gay and you aren't going out with women. So you need something I can and want to give you. I'd never ask you to stick around to "service" me once or twice every two or three years. We both know that wouldn't work. You'd hate me pretty soon, because I am scared of STD's and would expect you to keep yourself safe."

She paused, watching Rich as he tried to understand everything she was saying. "What I want honey, is for you to stay away from other women. At least until you've given me my three or four kids. That could be as long as ten years or more. What I will give you in return is sex two, sometimes three times a week until you and I have made our kids. You won't be the Daddy, but in some ways what you'll have is more. You will be the honorary "Uncle" Rich. You won't have to get up in the middle of the night, discipline the kids unless you believe you need to. You don't have to go to any of those damnable grade school concerts: None of that unless you want to. But you can take the kids to all the fun things you decide you'd like to take them to. You'll have all the good and none of the bad." She stopped while she looked at the strange look on his face.

"The kids are going to love you as much as they love me and Carl. You will be asked to baby-sit. But heck, you've been doing that for years for other friends. I've seen you around children, big guy. Don't try to tell me you don't like 'em."

"If you need time to think, take all you need. But Rich, I really want you to do this. I think I can guarantee you won't regret it."

Vickie turned and walked toward the door but didn't' make it half way there. Rich took her by the elbow and led her to the kitchen with its cheery pale yellow walls and oak cabinets. There he sat her down on one of the white upholstered chairs. Without saying a word he began heating soup, then piled two plates with potato salad. "It's lunch time, woman. Sit down and eat while we discuss."

It wasn't a request, but given with such a nice smile it wasn't quite an order, either.

They talked for another hour before Rich smiled at her and said, "You have a deal, girl friend. If any problems come up I think we can talk them out. There won't be any we haven't discussed. Two questions before you go; can I come over later this evening after you've told Carl he's going to be a daddy? The other question is, when do you want to start?"

Vickie grinned up at him as she slowly unfastened the top button on her blouse. In a low husky voice she asked, "We have a couple hours before I have to start dinner. Want to practice making babies now?"

Rich scooped her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom while she clung to his shoulders, with a giggle he found alluring. In the bedroom he carefully set her on her feet, then sat on the edge of the big bed to watch her undress.

Vickie grinned and made a production out of it. She hummed to herself as she finished unbuttoning her blouse while doing a little dance step, swaying her hips to the music she was making. Then she left it on her shoulders, the front opening and closing with her movements. Taking her time she removed her skirt, letting it drop slowly down her slim legs. Stepping out of her shoes as she stepped out of the skirt, she kicked skirt and shoes to the side of the room. Turning to him she played with her shirt, finally turning her back as she slowly slid it down her smooth back. Rich was spellbound at the way her hips were wiggling as the shirt fell. Looking back over her shoulder to see his face she held the shirt so her butt was just covered.

Turning to face him, she holding a placket in each hand and holding the shirt up to cover the cups of her bra. She did something first with her right hand while holding the plackets together, then with her left, suddenly her bra fell to the floor at her feet.

Stepping up close to her new man she smiled into his eyes. Slowly Vickie let the shirt slide off her shoulders, down her arms and then drop to the floor, leaving her breasts bare. Proudly she stood before him, her magnificent nipples extended, the areolas pebbly and inches wide.

Those nipples, perched atop her pale creamy mounds, were the most erotic things Rich had ever seen. He sat entranced as she proudly allowed him to gaze his fill, not moving until she saw his eyes begin to shift a bit from her chest. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of the patch of lace that she had worn as a panty. It soon fell at her feet, where she stepped out of it.

Rich reached for her, pulling her close and fastening his lips on a rosy nipple. Vickie locked her hands behind his head, pulling him to her. As he suckled, one hand went around to cup her bottom, holding her close and helping support her if her legs gave way. The other traveled up the inside of her thigh to explore her center. He played there for a time until he felt her wetness and heard her gasp in pleasure. Then he drove two fingers deep inside her sopping wet channel. She screamed into her first orgasm of the afternoon.

When her knees buckled her lover swung her to the bed, laying her on her back, her legs widely splayed.

Vickie licked her lips, looking into her new man's eyes, knowing she now had two men to service. "We will make love many times, Rich," she told him in a husky, gravelly voice. "I want you to fuck me today. Fuck me hard, please. Make a baby in me again!"