Vickie Holzgraff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other phase was in the actual weapons phase. While Moore hadn't trained much in weapons it sort of came natural to him having grown up in the inner city of Detroit. Simms on the other hand grew up with a few weapons such as the shot gun, rifle, and bow and arrow. Sometimes it was necessary to use the bow and arrow when you ran out of ammo and didn't have money to buy it. Jerry's score with the M-14 rifle at field med school was that of expert at the 500 and 600 meter range which most could not hit at that range. In fact the weapons were so old and fired so much that many of the Marine Cadres at FMSS had to wonder how he could shoot at that range when even the Marines had missed a lot.

The first few missions were mostly around the Mekong Delta region smoking out enemy weapons caches in the plethora of small islands in the pea soup waters. Another fact of being in the water in the Mekong Delta region were leaches sticking to you, myriads of mosquitoes, and water snakes which were plentiful. Jerry began to ask himself why he had ever volunteered himself for such duty as this place sucked. It was decided that Jerry could carry one of the 7.62 round weapons until they could determine whether he had both the resolve and the capability of shooting men. As if shooting someone whom was firing an AK-47 was a choice that required a lot of decision making. It was one thing to shoot a deer, cougar, bobcat, or some other type of small animal because they don't shoot back. A man on the other hand does and these men and women of the Army for the Liberation of the People's Republic of Viet Nam (Viet Cong, Victor Charlie, V.C. or any other term) did shoot back and to kill.

PART IV

After one week in the hospital I was returned to full duty. The staff of the 515th Medical Evacuation Hospital had done an excellent job. I was now better but not fully recovered, although most of us had been well cared for and treated.

It was the first week of January 1969. Both Moore and I had packed and were ready to go to the land of the big PX, California. Although it was for U.D.T. training we were looking forward to returning. Moore had his agenda upon returning and so did I. We had difficulty sleeping. We were not allowed to go with the team because of the schedule. If one or both of us were wounded we would never again have the opportunity to train again until we were PCS'd to stateside. We were needed on the team and no other teams could lend medical personnel to support us. The marine commander agreed to lend two corpsmen to the team for any injuries but this put them back to where they had started when Moore and I had joined them. I enjoyed what I did and looked forward to doing it. I had learned so much and had made very deep relationships with the guys on the team as well as had Moore. We talked all the time and agreed that we were going to miss the guys and even Lieutenants O'Malley, and Hastings.

On the evening of 2 Jan 69 at 1830 we boarded the chopper to beautiful Sigon "International" Airport to catch our plane back. Early the next morning we boarded a TWA 707 headed back to El Toro MCAS "International Airport." As the joke went. By the time all the whistle stops were made in Tokyo, Okinawa, The Philippines, Guam, and Honolulu, with delays and all that crap we were four days in route. My utilities were getting funky, no place to shower, limited toilet facilities to shave and wash, by the time we got to beautiful Coronado Island in the bay we were just like returning from a mission from the bush. On 6 Jan 69 we arrived and checked in with the OOD on the quarterdeck, assigned a room and a duty section. I volunteered for the first duty section. Being assigned to a rack in the old World War Two barracks, where the frogmen had slept, while rustic it was not very aesthetic.

The training schedule began on Monday morning at 0430 and continued until time for duty at 1800. The only redeeming value of duty in the Navy, whatever anyone else tells you, is that it does get you out of a world of shit at times. I almost fell asleep on watch which is strictly forbidden, and had to move around. By the time Moore and all the others got back at 1830 from training he was almost dead. I told him he looked worse that when we were on the little run back to the LZ from the Ho Chi Mihn Trail. That was on the previous Christmas Eve in 1968 when we had run a total of twenty eight miles nonstop, had profuse dysentery, and had been hospitalized for a week after the run. We had been severely dehydrated from the dysentery. We both laughed a hearty laugh. He went to the showers and collapsed on his bunk. I only wished that I could.

The next evening after all of the training and bull shit, around 2000, I went to the Chief of the Day's office. The guy on duty was one I knew already on the IWO JIMA. He too was a glutton for punishment and came to the same training we were doing. He gave me permission to use the phone when I told him who I wanted to call. We had talked about it on the flight back to the states. He then said he needed to go to chow and left for about 45 minutes. He was a real decent guy for a CPO. The majority of Chief Petty Officers are traitors to their own kind and betray the lower rated men for their own selfish purposes.

I dialed the barracks number at the Marine Corps Female Barracks quarterdeck. The watch answered the phone. I had to sound official and asked for now Staff Sergeant Taylor, Vickie's Staff NCO for whom she worked. "Who's calling." The watch inquired. " Tell her it's the Marine Detachment at Coronado." I very cleverly replied. The watch lays the phone down and a pause of about 5 minutes or so. "Staff Sergeant Taylor speaking sir." The W.M. Sergeant said "Is this the Staff NCO of the Marine Admin Section at 32nd Street?" I tried to sound like a Marine. "Yes sir." She replied. "Staff Sergeant Taylor, one of your females has been cutting up down here and caused problems at the club." I teased. "Who the bloody Hell is this, sir?" the dutiful Staff Sergeant inquired. "The person in question Staff Sergeant is one Corporal Holzgraff who has been sneaking down here at night playing games with this one sailor who being a real shit head himself has proposed marriage to her in a moment of weakness." I suddenly blurted out. "Doc Simms, is that your?" The Staff Sergeant suddenly interrogated. "It sure is, Staff Sergeant. Are you decently dressed?" I responded. "You son of a bitch!" she roared, "Of course I am decently dressed in the uniform of the day. Why?"

"Because I am at NTC Coronodo Island and would love like hell to see your beautiful face again. Is that possible?" I inquire. "I hope to shout it is. I'll go get Vickie and bring her to the phone. You ass hole."

"I was going to say why don't you do something like you usual self and let's play a mean trick on her." I stated. "What do you have in mind Doc?" She asked chuckling. "Get her in the Uniform of the day, because they won't let you on here without it, and bring her down here under some excuse. Make it sound good, and bring her to the training detachment C.O.D. Office. The duty COD is an acquaintance of mine, and he won't care. Tell her she has some type of disciplinary action pending down here, tell her anything, I don't care as long as she comes.

"I'll have her there in 35 minutes tops. Before I forget to ask Doc, do I need to bring anything down like important things such as blankets?" she asked. "Also bring towels, today's news papers, you know." I responded. "What the hell do you need today's news paper for? You gonna read it to her by star light?"

"No Staff Sergeant, I'm going to put them in the car windows." I responded. "Got ya." She replied. "So you aren't choicy about the paper then."

"Yea, I need the New York Times." I said. "Wise ass!" She said.

I was in the barracks brushing my teeth after having taken the second bath when I hear "Petty Officer Jerry Simms contact the COD. Petty Officer Simms contact the COD." I get to the barracks phone and call the COD. The chief from the Iwo Jima said "Doc they are here. Two BAMS. Make that one BAM and one cute little blonde. You interested?"

"Does a tiger crap in the woods chief?" I ask. "I'll tell em to wait, by the way does the blonde know about why she is here?"

"No chief she doesn't and please don't give it away." I requested. "That's a Charlie!" He responded.

I rushed to my rack and threw on my blouse and cover and ran buttoning my blouse on the way. I reached the duty office and had to literally hold onto myself to keep from charging into the COD'S duty office. I looked in the door and there before the COD, Chief Ryan, were SSGT Taylor and Corporal Holzgraff. Vickie was at attention and the chief saw me trying to look official but had to grab the corners of his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. What ever the Staff Sergeant had cooked up was working. From the rear Vickie was blushing because the back of her neck was ruberant. Slowly I walk in not wanting to make any sound. When I get to the Mate of the Day Watch I ask him if he has any thing I can use to carry into the Chief like something large and wide. Yea, take the Duty Section Board in and what ever I want to do that'll work. I carry it in and push past between Vickie and the Staff Sergeant. SSGT Taylor bites back a smirk. I go to the chief's desk and say in a semi-loud voice, "Is this the one you wanted chief?" and wink. "No that's the wrong one. Don't you know not to push between two ladies that way?" He says with a smile bit back "No sir." I respond. "Well by god, you do an about face and march your ass right out of here sailor." He says as official as he can. "Aye, aye Sir, I replied as I do an about face right into Vickie's face and bump her.

At first She gets angry only looking straight ahead and at attention. But when I don't move, she looks up and starts to shoot me a withering scowl only to be shocked beyond words.

Her mouth at first drops open. I stand looking at her and say, "Excuse me m…m…ma'am! Can I…I…I pick up y…y…your packages for you." And then give her a gigantic smile. Her mouth opens to say something but she is speechless. Then she jumps into the air and grabs me about the neck, crying out loudly with a squeal. She says nothing other than "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." As she hangs onto my neck and sobs with her head on my shoulder. It is becoming difficult to breathe because she squeezes so hard.

"Thanks for your help Chief." SSGT Taylor says gratefully. "My privilege to be of service ma'am." The chief says. I can't do anything but stand there embracing her. I am almost overcome with emotion also. She clings to me for quite sometime, and then I say, "Sweetie, I think we need to let the Chief of the Day get back to his duties."

"OK!" She says in a tiny voice still weeping. "Thanks a lot Chief." I say "Just get back in time to train tomorrow Doc. I wouldn't want to be responsible for your not making it through the training tomorrow." He says . "Aye, Aye Sir." I say. "Oh Doc," He pauses as I turn. "I talked to the OOD and he says the best place to leave the car is in the lower corner of the parking lot. He says that the roving patrol won't be down there till at least after midnight if you take my meaning."

"Tell the OOD I said thanks a lot." I said looking at Vickie who now is recovering.

I drop off Staff Sergeant Taylor at the Staff NCO Club. "Come back to get me at 0001 if your not too preoccupied." She sarcastically says. "Roger and Wilco!" I respond.

We drive to the far corner of the parking lot close to the training duty office. All the way to the Staff NCO Club Vickie says absolutely nothing as she holds onto me. As we return to the parking lot she commences to talk and laugh and tell me how much she missed me, and how much she loves me. I still listen as she talks and tell her that life without her is painful and lonely. I tell her I write her every night, and ask if she has received my letters. She says no and that she writes me two letters per day just to tell me she loves me. I am puzzled, as I have no explanation as to why I am not receiving her letters. I tell her I sleep with her picture under my pillow each night. I tell her that I also cry myself to sleep many nights because I miss her so badly. She hugs me very tenderly and kisses me ever so softly on the cheek telling me that I am so sweet.

We stop the car in the very last spot. We move to the back seat of the car and move the front seat of the small 66 Ford Falcon all the way forward. We hold each other at first. Then I begin loving her with all the passion I can muster. We just hold each other and kiss. "I wanted to tell you so many things when I returned," I begin, " but just being with you takes my memory away. I can't think. My mind is blank because you overwhelm me Vickie."

"Then don't tell me anything. Just love me." She says. I hold her and love her, and love her, and love her, and love her.

Finally passions build. I begin to perspire. I feel my heart in my ears. Tonight the world is ours. Tonight we will love. Her breathing goes from soft to faster. Her passions arouse and I can smell the feminine musk arising from under her arms. The smell of her womanly musk makes me dizzy. I kiss her for the four thousandth time and each time her lips are still inviting to me. Her breath smells sweet; the fragrance of her hair is like wild flowers, her skin smells sweet and clean. Passions continue to build and my heart thumps heavily in my ears. My body heat is peaked and I am aroused with a drive to make mad passionate love to her. I long to see the slender body of a goddess again. To touch her bare warm skin and feel her bare abdomen.

No words are now spoken. We are consumed in the throws of our desire to feel each other. I know this as she now begins unbuttoning my blouse rapidly. She then almost tears it off, grabbing my T-- shirt and tearing it—literally off my body. A loud rip and rip again. I help her take off her tunic, I tenderly take off her tie, her blouse, her bra, then unbutton her skirt and unzipping it gently pull down by the waist band. I then tenderly pull off her skirt leaving on her underpants. A flower of such indescribable beauty should be unveiled last. I kiss her face, then her neck trailing down her body to her beautiful small breasts. Passionately I kiss her cute little nipples making them erect. Her aroma is intoxicating to me and my head becomes dizzy. What a rush! As I kiss her nipples she gasps a large gulp of air. Her skin is warm and inviting. I cannot think of a way to properly do the true worship deserved by such a goddess. I am unworthy of such a thing of great beauty.

She stops me and continues to undress me taking off my boots, my socks, my trousers, and almost tears off my boxer shorts only to discover the real extent of what her ministrations have done to me. She then kisses my neck while sitting in my lap with her chest thrust against my chest.

The feeling of her small breasts against me make me hold her closer. I am overwhelmed with arousal and she feels this as she involuntarily moves her hips back and forth. I trace my fingers down her spine and over her hips that are yet covered by her under pants. I cannot quit stroking her back, then her ribs. I run my hands all the way to her arm pits and run the backs of my fingers over the soft skin of her underarms. It is so soft and smooth. As I do the aroma of her musk becomes very heady and stimulates my blood pressure. Her breathing increases. Her arms about my neck clamp down again and she squeezes.

I again run my hands down her ribs then back up and back down. I then feel her breasts again and kneed them as bread dough they are so soft and pliant. Warm sensations move down her body as she thrusts her abdomen against me. Our mouths are locked in a kiss as her saliva runs down the side of our mouths and she darts her small tongue into my mouth and moves it around. Intoxicating. My breathing increases. My masculinity feels as if I will explode as my heart heavily beats in my ears.

She suddenly stops moves off my lap and sits in the car seat, removed her under pants and says to me "Fulfil your desire for me and do to me what you said at Anthony's that night last year." Her voice is now very husky and low. I move down onto the floor of the car and start kissing her delicate ankles. What beautiful skin, so fair, so clear, so soft and warm.

With all the tenderness I can muster, I kiss, and then lick her delicate ankle of her right leg, then her shin, then the inside of the back of her knee. Not knowing what I'm doing I lick the inside of her right knee and she softly gasps again in pleasure. I continue for a few seconds and then move up the inside of her thigh, again it is as chiffon in softness and smoothness, and again she takes a deep pleasurable breath. Her skin smells so good and pleasant. If only this moment could last forever I think. I cannot help but lick with my tongue her thigh it is such a delicacy to me. I near her femininity and her arousal is so obvious as to hold my attention and my gaze. Her soft hair so yellow and fine. Her aroma of womanhood, her moisture is as much a delicacy to me as the finest desert and sweet wines, but so much more invigorating. I kiss her leg. I kiss her lips so tenderly as to worship her because she is so divine. She gasps loudly in the throws of pleasure and ecstasy overtakes her. I reach her delicate feminine flower and slowly begin to kiss and lick her. Her nectar exudes on my tongue and flows freely. The taste is sweet and she smells divine. Her musk is heady and the aroma hits my nose and goes to my head. I become intoxicated on her musk and her fragrance. I become hopelessly lost in her love and the lust we share for each other.

*********

Tap, tap, tap on the drivers side window, we jump suddenly and the Staff Sergeants voice, attempting to sound gruff but not succeeding, wafts through the partially open window. "You two love birds in there, better sit up I'm coming in. With that she opens the door and slides under the wheel. The car seat is so far forward that I notice that her ample breasts are against the steering wheel. "Jesus this seat is tight." She says as she lets the seat back a notch or two. For all one could say about the Staff Sergeant, she knew how to be proprietary. "I caught a ride down here from the club and it's a good thing cause the windows are still covered with papers and you two are still necking I see." Never once had she looked back. Vickie and I have yet to dress and traces of our lovemaking is all over our bodies as well as our scents. "Do you two still need a little time to get dressed?" She asked, "cause if you don't dress soon I'm gonna undress and jump back there with you two."

"Come on back," Vickie declared her voice yet husky from her arousal. The Staff Sergeant laughed. I blushed again. "Honey is your face red?" She says as she turns and looks at me but doesn't look down behind the seat. "I see he still blushes sweetie." The Staff Sergeant says to Vickie. Vickie reaches over and pinches me on the nipple and giggles that little giggle. "Do her eyes still sparkle when she does that?" I ask inside the now darkened car. "Only when she's talkin about you sugar." The Staff Sergeant declares now in a more familiar tone with me. We toweled off and dressed, I was driven back to the Duty Office. We set a date for Saturday morning and Vickie and I kissed a very long kiss.

************

"Hey Doc, one of my fellow trainees says as I enter the barracks, "Yea! What is it?" I asked. "I'll bet I know what you been doin." He says with a hearty laugh. "What have I been doin?" I ask Everyone laughs and chuckles. I don't have any idea what's going on. I walk on and Moore sees me as he is exiting the head with a towel about his waist. He pauses and says, "You know Jerry you ought to at least wipe off your face when you and she are through."