Vickie Steps Out

Story Info
Loyal wife Vickie steps out to have some fun.
5.3k words
3.61
113.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No air seemed to be stirring in the corner of the factory at Vickie's workstation. What little air conditioning there was in the plant was there more for the machines than the employees. It kept the plant just cool enough for the computer controls not to over heat and the machines running. Even with the installation of the "Big Azz" ceiling fans, Vickie could not feel any cool air bearing down on her.

Vickie stood alone in her corner. The parts she machined she ran only required one operator unlike a few others that had several machines and several operators. Vickie spent long days at work. Her work kept her busy but not having anyone to talk with made for long days. Every now and then, the boys from the polishing department would come by and tease and flirt with her on their way to break or the restroom. They acted as if she was the mother of the group. Sometimes if they were caught up on their work, they would come to Vickie and talk about their weekend, or ask her advice on their woman problems. Vickie was always glad to talk to them, even when she really did not want to her their problems, she had problems of her on and no one ever bother to listen to her, but at least she had their company for a brief time as they stopped to talk.

Vickie was a nice looking woman. She was not 120 lbs even soaking wet, but she always worried about her weight. She had a small frame but what she had looked good where it was. She did not have big breast but they were not small either. She did have a small waist but that rolled into a nice round firm butt.

She normally wore just a t-shirt and jeans. With the heat, if she could get away with it, she would wear less. She always wore white tops because they were not as hot as dark clothing. The only reason she wore a bra under her top was because she did not want to appear she was in a wet t-shirt contest all day. The heat in the factory caused her to sweat all day from the time she got there to the time she left.

It was only fifteen minutes left in the day. Vickie had already gotten her production number for the day and had already cleaned her work station. She stood leaning back on the work table waiting for time to run down on the clock. The line at the time clock had already begun to grow, but Vickie did not leave her station. She did not want the boss to say something about being away from her station before quitting time. Besides she stood enough during the day at her station, why would she want to stand in line and wait?

When Vickie saw people began to walk out the door, she knew the clock had finally clicked over to quitting time. She grabbed her purse and slowly walked to the clock. She was not in a hurry. Even after she had clocked out, she would have to face the mob trying to beat each other out of the parking lot. Some days it looked like the Indy 500 with people racing to beat each other out, others it looked like a demolition derby. Either way it was just organized chaos and Vickie did not want to fight that madness!

Even when Vickie had finally climbed in her car, she sat there a few minutes to let the line of cars shorten. She then cranked her car and slowly found a spot in line. As she let her car creep forward as each car in turn got on the main road, Vickie began to think about what she had to do at home. She would have to do a few loads of laundry, cook dinner, tidy the house a little and help the kids with homework. This was the day Scotty had to work over so he would not be in until later so she had to do it all herself.

As she got closer to the main road, she wondered what it would be like if she did not go home that night. What would happen is she decided to run away? What would happen if she decided to have a little fun for a change? Vickie had not really been out partying since college. After the kids came along, what little partying she did left. The closer she got to the main road, she began to wonder if she wanted to turn left and go home, or turn right to parts unknown!

Vickie had to dismiss the idea of having a little "me" time and taking off. She had to do the adult thing and go home and take care of the kids. She would have to put that dream on hold once again.

Just before she reached the turn her cell phone rang. It was her husband. He called to say he had gotten off early and was already home. He mom had called and wanted the kids to spend the weekend with her so that is where he was taking them as soon as they finished eating the take out he had brought home.

Upon hearing this, Vickie turned right at the road. She lied and told him she was glad he had called. She was just about to call him. She told him that from out of the blue her roommate from college had called that day and wanted her to come to see her over the weekend. They had not seen each other since college. The truth was Vickie had not clue where her room mate even was. They had not talked since college, but before she could even get out the question was it ok, he told her to go. She needed a weekend away with her friends and with the kids away; he would invite a few of his buddies over for poker and football.

Vickie and he said their "I love you's" before hanging up. Vickie smiled as she sped up the highway to the interstate. She was going to find some fun to get in to this weekend.

Vickie had not planned for this chance to get away, so she did not have any clothes for the weekend. She thought to her self that once she got to Nash Vegas, she would buy her a change of clothes for the night and a couple new outfits. She smiled because she knew one of the "new outfits" would be very sexy and appealing for a night out on the town trolling for men! It did not take Vickie long to get to Nash Vegas. On the outskirts of town she found a nice clean cheap hotel. Near by was a small strip mall. She went there. She found a bath good shop and got her a bottle of bubble bath, then found a store where she brought herself a pair of jeans, tank top and a bra to wear the next morning. After she got a good nights rest, she planned to go shopping the next day to find the sexy outfit to go prowling in the next night and her other outfit to wear back home.

Vickie went to the hotel and checked in after shopping. While she was still at the desk she asked the clerk to order her a pizza for dinner and to have it delivered to her room. Once in the room, Vickie immediately filled the tub with hot water for a long hot bubble bath. After her long day at work and the drive, she was tired and wanted to relax.

As the tub filled, Vickie closed the drapes on the window and stripped down to her birthday suit.

Just as she finished undressing, there was a knock at the door. Her pizza had arrived. Vickie just grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. She held it tight with one hand as she opened the door. She invited the delivery boy in as she retrieved the money. He did not come in however because he said it was against his company policy to enter her room. Vickie understood and turned to get her purse. As she did her hand slipped. The towel fell to the floor before she could catch it.

The baby face boy stood there in amazement as he looked at her firm curvy tanned body. He looked up and down her body, but when his eyes fell upon her large firm breast, he paused. He simply stared at her breast her now hard nipples. He stood there speechless. Vickie bent over to retrieve the towel, as she did she turned and mooned him. She blushed herself as she handed him the money.

Trying to gather his composure, he tried to hit on Vickie. He tired to say the most mature sounding thing he could to show her how grown he was, but when he tried to speak, only gibberish came out of his mouth. He could not even thank her for ordering the pizza and the tip she gave him.

Vickie just smiled as she closed the door and left him standing there still in a daze.

Vickie pulled the chair away from the desk. She placed it in the bath room next to the tub. She then placed the pizza on it so she could eat as she relaxed in the tub.

In the tub she stretched out and relaxed for a few minutes. She then grabbed a piece of pizza and began to eat. She ate two slices before she went back to her bath. She lay as low in the hot water as she could. She rested her head on the tub's edge and closed her eyes. She began to think about what it would be like the next night. She thought about how good it would feel to find the right man and bring him back to her room for a little adult fun!

As Vickie day dreamed, she did not at first realize she had begun to carass her own body. Her hands had begun to slowly and gently rub her stomach and had moved up to her breast and nipples. She felt her fingers rubbing her nipples as they grew hard. It was not long before her other hand had found its way between her legs. She let her finger gently trace the lips of her womanhood. As her finger moved around her womanhood, it wasn't long before she let it slide deep inside her. Vickie caused her self to climax as she lay there.

When the water began to grow cold, Vickie let a little drain from the tub. She stopped it so let a little stay in the tub so she could shave her legs. She wanted to look as appealing as she could the next evening. She climbed from the tub and sat in its edge as she shaved.

As she shaved her legs, Vickie looked at her womanhood. She normally just kept it short and fuzzy. She decided tonight that she wanted to shave it as close and smooth as she could also. Before she finished with the razor and water in the tub, she shaved her womanhood smooth.

Vickie finally left the bath room. She took what was left of the pizza and placed it on the desk. She then retrieved the television remote and lay on the bed in her birthday suit. She lay on her side as she surfed the channels. She finally found a soft porn movie playing on HBO. She stopped there to watch it a little.

Before she realized it Vickie had gotten into watching the movie. She did not even realize at first that every time the man in the movie touched the woman in the movie, she did the same to her self. Vickie's womanhood still was a little excited from her play in the tub so it did not take it long to start leaking and its love juices began to flow down Vickie's legs. Vickie touched her own body move for move that was happening on television.

Vickie's womanhood began to shake from the attention. Her legs began to grow taut as well. Love juices ran out of Vickie's womanhood in long thick streams. Vickie began to moan from deep in her throat. Just like it was planned and timed, Vickie climaxed as the woman on the screen did. In fact, Vickie realized she too was screaming as she came just as the woman on the screen was, the only difference was Vickie's was genuine the woman on the screen was acting!

Once Vickie stopped shaking she climbed out of bed to wash up again. She came back and turned the television off. She was tired from the long day and exhausted from her "movie watching". Vickie turned off the lights and stood at the foot of the bed. Opened her arms wide and leaned in over the bed. She fell face first onto the mattress. She spread her legs open and lay there spread eagle for a few minutes, or so she planned. She did not know when she had fallen asleep. She woke the next morning in the same position!

Vickie slept hard once she did fall asleep. She did not wake up till a little after 12 noon. She climbed out of bed and went to wash her face. She brushed her long brown hair from her face as she looked in the mirror. She thought to herself, "No man will want me with my hair looking like this." She decided she needed to get a few toiletries while she was out shopping for her evening wear. She pulled her long hair back in a pony tail and dressed to go out.

Vickie went straight to a dress shop. There she found the smallest skirt she had ever seen. She tired it on just for fun. It fit her like it was made for her. The hem stopped just below her firm round buttock. As she walked around to see how it flowed, the hem tucked under each cheek as she walked. She liked how this looked and knew it would catch the eye of any man looking so she felt sure the man she hoped to find would be attracted to it also. She then found a nice low cut blouse to complement the skirt.

Once Vickie left the shop she went to another department store to find her some perfume, make up and items for her hair and a few other things she would need for the evening.

When Vickie left the store, she headed down town to take in the sites. She parked her car and walked up and down the strip. As she walked she noticed a tattoo and piercing shop. She stood out side and looked at the tattoos they had displayed in their window. She watched people walk in and out of the shop. She finally decided to go in just to see what it was like there.

Inside were a few people. Vickie struck up a conversation with the owner and a few of the people sitting around waiting on tattoos or to be pierced some where. Before she realized it, they had talked her into getting her navel pierced. At her age this was something she never thought she would ever do. One of the men in the shop let her take his turn in line so she could have it done before she changed her mind. Before she knew what happened she had a nice shiny gold playboy bunny zipper ring hanging from her navel.

Before she left the shop, Vickie noticed some temporary tattoos the owner had displayed. She found a tiger poised as if it was climbing down from a hill and a humming bird feeding for a lily she liked. She knew she would never get up the nerve to get a real tattoo, but for her evenings' activities, she thought it would be fun to sport a tattoo or two. She decided to get both.

The shop owner said she could apply them her self but if she allowed him to do it for her, he would make sure no one could tell them from the real thing. He would also guarantee them to last for at least a month even if she went swimming or bathing.

Vickie agreed to his offer and let him put them on. She told him she wanted the tiger on her breast and the humming bird just above her womanhood. She wanted it to look as if the flower was growing from there.

The owner took Vickie behind a screen to apply the tattoos. He took the time to clean her skin from all oils to help them stick and last longer. He then applied a light film of ink with an airbrush to help seal them. When he had finished, Vickie had two perfect looking tattoos. She smiled and her mind began to wonder to the coming night and the surprise her man would find.

Vickie had eaten a light meal as she shopped, but as she left the tattoo shop she realized she was again getting hungry. Since she had slept most of the day away, it was already getting late and she wanted to get back to her room to get ready for the night ahead. She did not want to have to wait for meal at a restaurant but did not to eat at a fast food place either. She compromised when she find a Shoney's. She knew they had a buffet so she could get in and out and have plenty of time to prepare her self once she got back to the room.

Vickie too enough time as needed getting her self ready. She paused before she left the room to admire herself in the mirror. She smiled as she noticed the tiger tried to peak out from her top. "Just right" she thought. She picked up her purse and headed for the club she knew she wanted to prowl.

At the club, Vickie walked around the place to get a feel for the surroundings. She also wanted to check out the crowd to see who was there. She didn't think she would find the man she wanted so early in the night but she looked any way.

After a few minutes she finally found her self a seat at the bar. She ordered a drink and looked out over the crowd at every man that was there.

Several men and some young boys tried their best to pick her up. She just played with them. She did dance with several and accepted their drinks but when they tired to get her to leave with them, she always said no. They were not what she was looking for.


It was getting late and Vickie had not found any one she wanted to be with. She began to think she had wasted her night. She toyed with the idea of just leaving with some one so as not to make the evening a total lose, but just as she started to get off her bar stool, she looked up towards the door. In walked the tallest, most handsome man she had ever seen. He was it. He was who she had been waiting all evening for.

Vickie watched him as he crossed the floor heading for the bar. She watched as a few women stopped him and tried to talk to him. She watched as he kissed a few hands as a gentleman before turning them down. He had spotted Vickie and headed straight to her.

He took the seat next to Vickie and ordered a drink. He turned to Vickie and asked is she wanted something also. She accepted his offer. The two began to strike up a conversation and Vickie knew this was the man she would leave the club with. She crossed her legs letting her skirt ride up and gave him a good view of her "wares".

After some time, the man apologized for not introducing him self to her earlier. "My name is,,,,"

That was all he got out before Vickie placed a finger on his lips. "There is no need for names tonight", she told him. "We can be any one we want."

He agreed. He then told her he was from out of town. He had always dreamed of finding a lady he did not know sometime on one of his trips like this. He dreamed of finding her in a club and taking her to his or her place for hard, animal, passionate sex. He place one of his large firm hands on her thighs.

Vickie felt her womanhood jump and her blood grow warm. She looked down at his hand then up at him. She looked him straight in the eyes and said, "If you play your cards right, tonight we may see if we can make that dream come true." As she was saying that, Vickie had already removed her room's key card from her purse. She placed it on the bar next to his other hand.

"Give me a few minutes to get my self together before you follow," she said. She then climbed up from her seat and started to walk off. He watched as she turned to look back at him. She licked her lips as she turned away once again and used her hand to playfully lift the back hem of her skirt to show him she wore nothing underneath.

The man looked down at the card. It had her hotel name and room number on it. He looked back up to watch Vickie short, curvy body walk away.

He looked up at the bartender and smiled. The bartender looked surprised. Vickie had turned down several men already and with out trying this one was leaving to meet her.

The man removed his wallet to pay his and Vickie's tab. The bartender did not take the money. He said, "It is on the house, just go make men every where proud tonight!"

Back at her room, Vickie got ready. She lighted several candles and incenses. She undressed and spread a thin layer of baby oil all over her body. She then put on just a small lacy thong and waited.

Mark paused for a second as he stood out side her door. He took a deep breath before inserting the key card in the slot. He walked into the room that was only lighted but what seemed to be several hundred candles. He walked in through the small hall to see Vickie lying on the bed. Her body sparkled in the candle light and from the baby oil. He just stood for a few minutes admiring her wife of fifteen years.

The couple had always wanted to do some thing like this. They talked about it several times and even planned out how they would do it. Their conversation on the cell phones Friday was their code in case someone was listening. It was Mark's clue to Vickie to tell her they could get away that weekend. Vickie picked up on it right away.

Vickie lay on the bed and waited for Mark to take her. He slowly leaned in and kissed her. She pulled him in close to give him a big wet sexy kiss. They kissed for several minutes before they even took a breath.

12