Vickie's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

Once again it took Vickie quite a while to locate the perfect place for her next series of titillations and dangerous erotic self displays. Once she found it, she also had to wait for a short while, though eventually the couple, which had been sitting on the bench she had spotted, finally moved away.

This particular rest-bench sat directly in the middle of the isle with a bench seat facing towards the stores on both sides. Vickie had picked and chosen the one that faced directly towards a "Fredericks of Hollywood" store. She figured that most men, and even a few women who might exit the store, and with whom she found interest and attraction in would already be thinking sexual thoughts perhaps when just exiting the store. She sat for long moments with no one neither entering nor exiting that she found as likely candidates for her erotic little game. Being a people watcher however, she was content to sit there and bide her time, after all, she still had all afternoon long to culminate the days activities into one or two additional orgasms before heading home. Almost immediately she did spot a rather handsome looking man walking beside his very pregnant wife as they slowly strolled down the wide isle towards her. Timing was everything, and though she was prepared to act IF and when the opportunity presented itself, she also had been doing this long enough to know not to act rashly, just because she had the urge to do something. If the situation simply didn't present itself perfectly, then she would be patient enough to wait until it did.

Vickie continued to monitor the couple's progress as they slowly headed in her direction. The young very pregnant wife curiously strolling nearer the windows and obviously taking her time in window-shopping as they walked along. Vickie pointedly stared in their direction, hoping to lock eyes with the handsome looking man. If she did, she would smile, drawing him further in possibly and ensuring that he might continue to look back towards her, checking her out as well. To her relief, he did. And she did smile, and he smiled back, quickly glancing away to look at his own wife as though in sudden realization he might be caught looking and smiling at a total, though attractive looking woman.

Vickie watched all this, very much aware of her surroundings. Even the tempting smile might be wasted if anyone came by or worse, placed themselves in such a position to keep Vickie from doing what she was planning on doing. Luck was with her however, and she made ready, watching, waiting. Knowing full well that the man would again eventually begin to look in her direction. And she was ready for it, ready for him, and breathless with the anticipation and excitement that was already beginning to wind its way through her pussy as it throbbed with the hopeful display that she was preparing herself to give.

Even as his head began to turn, once again towards her, she focused not so much on him, but on the wife, ensuring she was still occupied, unawares, and totally oblivious to the dangerous and flirtatious little surprise she was preparing for the unsuspecting woman's husband.

Sitting as she was, her hands firmly clenched on the edge-hem of her blouse, split second timing required here, and then, the brief sudden flash as she fully and completely bared her large full breasts at him. Even in that moment as time briefly stood still, she watched him as he faltered, surprised, no doubt shocked by the suddenness with which she had acted, baring herself, exposing her lusciously exquisite soft firm tits to him. And then, even as he stumbled, slowed, as his wife became aware of some difference in his step, some unexplained interruption in their travel, Vickie pulled her blouse down back into place and once again casually stared straight ahead into the store.

Her breathing was rapid, an onrush of tingly sensations suddenly sending chills to her skin producing goose-bumps, and effectively hardening her swollen nipples even further which pressed against the thin material of her blouse. Vickie sat back, still looking away and ahead, knowing full well the extent that her nipples stood gaping and indicating her arousal and pleasures. Once again her pussy seemed to molten with renewed juices that saturated her cunt, she felt them build and knew instantaneously that should she continue to sit here as she was, that eventually her juices would run and pool down upon the seat upon which she sat. She smiled inwardly, waiting and wanting for that to happen. Which it soon did.

All this exploded within her mind in an instant, even as she caught from the corner of her eye the continued movement as the husband once again steadied himself, walking beside his wife and now drawing himself to pass by directly in front of where Vickie sat. She looked up, the wife still looking away, no longer concerned for her husbands sudden bout of clumsiness, catching his sideways glance in her direction. Vickie's own head swiveled, following him much like the white Statuettes do inside the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland when you first pass by them after having stepped out of the elevator and head down the hallway towards the ride.

And so, as he passed, she again turned, this time lifting one leg to plant firmly upon the bench seat beneath her, all the while spreading herself fully, completely, showing more, much more of her bare displayed pussy to him in that instant than she had done even with the two men previously in the dining terrace.

And again, she watched him as he nearly careened sideways into a planter box filled with decorative flowers, his head cocked, looking back in her direction. Vickie again quickly turned away, lowering her leg, smoothing her skirt and dismissing the moment almost entirely. Even a short few moments later as she did turn to gaze down the long isle back towards the young couple, she twice caught him looking back towards her. She raised her hand, waved, and saw him nearly raise his own in some effort to wave back before realizing his situation and predicament. Instead, he turned, again glancing at his own wife and she saw him suddenly reach over and hug her to him.

Vickie was glad. Perhaps in some small way the young pregnant wife would enjoy a sensually erotic afternoon with her husband. Something she no doubt would appreciate, though for unknown reasons.

Turning her attention once again back towards the entrance of the store, she twice missed with a quick tempting flash as she pretended to look inside her purse which sat by her side, rummaging about inside it, and spreading her legs openly so as she did. Neither the man, nor the single woman took notice of her however as they emerged from the store. Vickie was beginning to think this little ploy wasn't going anywhere when a tall statuesque looking woman with fiery red hair, enormously well built, suddenly emerged from the shadows of the dark entry to the store and walked directly out towards her. Vickie felt her throat constrict, finding it hard to swallow even as she leaned over, holding open her purse and slightly spreading her legs apart revealing herself exposed, and in a goodly fashion to be easily seen by the woman as she came out of the store.

Without even looking up, she pretended to have found what it was that she was looking for, which was a small tube of lip gloss, and as she finally did looked up, re-closing her legs together in the process; heard the footsteps as the woman approached. Vicki now glanced up, applying the gloss, and caught the faint ever-widening smile on the woman's face.

"Hello!" The woman said as she took a seat beside her.

"Hi," Vickie responded, the thrills still shooting through her at the moment, the half quivering sensations of a building orgasm not helped along by anything more than her simply sitting there, squeezing her legs together tightly, and applying just enough pressure on herself to nearly bring it about.

"I couldn't help but notice you," The red-haired beauty began.

"You're really a very attractive looking woman."

"Thank you," Vickie responded as though noticing the woman for the first time. "And so are you," she added now licking her lips as though to smooth over the lip gloss, but allowing her tongue to linger just a bit longer than normally.

"Are you here with someone?" The woman asked.

"No...not really. Just, browsing," Vicki said with as seductive a smile as she could muster.

"It's early yet," The woman said glancing down at her watch "But there's a nice little bar up on the next level. I wouldn't mind having a drink if you'd care to join me?" She asked hopefully.

Though this was far more than normally expected, Vickie considered the surprising request. Her hesitation must have caused the other woman to fear that she'd misspoken, and had perhaps overstepped herself. Vicki smiled, receiving a smile of relief in return.

"Sure, why not?" Standing up at that point letting the woman know that she too was interested.

"By the way, my names Samantha," The redhead said, introducing herself.

Vickie took her hand as she offered it.

"Sharon," Vickie said, giving her a false name, but one she used frequently whenever she was out playing one of her many games, and had on occasion used it whenever circumstances required it. Vickie even had a full background history about herself...or on Sharon rather, everything believable, and everything perfectly false. Only an unlisted telephone number that if she ever did give it out, when it rang, she knew then to answer it as Sharon. But those times and instances were few and far between. In all the time she'd been enjoying and playing these games, she'd only given it out twice.

Together they slowly walked off towards the escalators and headed up stairs towards the bar. It opened at 2:00pm, and it was just past that now. They soon entered the dimly lit bar, and to her delight found that she and Samantha were the first to have entered. A single solitary woman stood behind the bar still straightening glasses and putting things away. She glanced up at the two women briefly as they entered.

"Have a seat," she informed them. "I'll be over to take your orders in a second."

Samantha led the way over to a corner booth where they could easily see the entire room as well as anyone entering the bar. The booth was large enough to easily accommodate six, but they took it anyway with Vickie sliding in on one side, and Samantha the other. Vickie watched as the woman continued to slide closer towards the middle of the table however, and Vickie took cue from that and similarly then did the same so that they were soon sitting fairly close to one another around the oversized table.

The barkeep/waitress didn't seem to take notice of their chosen seating arrangement, nor react to it in anyway except for promptly and efficiently taking their orders. Samantha ordered a Martini, and Vickie ordered a glass of white wine.

While they waited for the barkeep/waitress to return with their drinks, Vickie turned towards the woman whose eyes she felt staring towards her. She even smiled at the woman expectantly, curious now...and still feeling that special tingly sensation deep between her legs.

"I saw your pussy," The woman spoke boldly, honestly saying. Her comment actually catching Vickie slightly off guard

"Oh? Did I accidentally flash you or something then?" Vickie said, regaining her composure as well as again slipping back into her naive, innocent little persona.

"Accidentally?" Samantha said, reaching over, placing her hand down in Vickie's lap, already peeling back the hem of her skirt to place flesh against flesh. "I will say this. You're good. Really good."

Again, Vickie was at loss for words. She'd never been approached so boldly before, not by anyone. Especially a woman, and here she was now, a little flustered, a whole lot excited...and every bit as much curious about where all this was heading.

"I share you're same likes," Samantha stated. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist myself. Though I admit I've never approached, nor considered doing so to a woman before. Seeing you do it, admittedly made me curious. Especially after I had watched you flash those remarkable titties at that guy and his wife as they walked by. I could see you from just inside the store, and then I waited to see what else you might do, and to whom. When I saw you flash the next two people who exited the store, I figured I might as well see if you'd do the same thing to me as well. And of course, you did! So..."

"So..."Vickie interjected, "Here we are now!" Vickie did smile at the other woman, even as she felt the woman's fingers slip down between her legs and begin to press herself against her bare flesh.

Vickie responded, spreading herself, allowing access even as the woman's long thin finger wormed its way inside her and began toying with the overly abundant flow of juices that greeted her.

"Oh my. You been playing this game all day? You're absolutely gushing here," she softly whispered.

Then Vickie told her of the episode earlier in the day.

"You brought your toys with you?" She asked, a little surprised, but also a great deal interested in knowing and in seeing them.

"Yes," Vickie admitted.

"Give me one," Samantha expectantly and obviously very much aroused now asked of her.

Vickie once again fished down inside her purse, but this time handing a much larger, pink-ribbed vibrator to her rather than the slimmer smaller one she had used earlier.

She often took and used this one in places just like this one. It was after all far more intense, yet very, very quiet. Which was one of the reasons she'd purchased it in the first place, heavy-duty, but immensely satisfying.

Vickie watched as Samantha turned the rubberized cock over and over within her hand, studying it, examining it, and finally switching it on so that she could test the vibrations out within the palm of her hand.

"Nice," she said drawing the word out. "I can see why you might enjoy this one. May I?"

They both quickly scanned the area once again, but no one else had as yet entered, and the barkeep/waitress had obviously gone around back to finish whatever she'd been doing when they had first arrived.

Vickie leaned back, distancing herself away from Samantha slightly, and all but laying down on the seat so as to provide her partner with not only easy access to her cunt, but once again displaying her bare pussy to the bold uninhibited scrutiny of her voyeuristic new friend.

"It's even more beautiful than I realized it was when I first saw it!" Samantha told her, and proceeded to slowly slide the soft humming little toy in and out of her rapidly gushing cunt.

"Wow, you're really producing a lot of juice here!" She announced needlessly.

Vickie laughed. "I know, and I also had been doing so on that bench too. I'm quite sure I left a bit of a wet-spot on the seat after we left."

Even Samantha had to join her in an added chuckle over that one. "No doubt, someone will have seated themselves down and found themselves wondering what they had just sat down in."

Vickie looked up just in time to see the barkeep heading in their direction. Though she sat up slightly so as not to appear too obvious about what it was they were doing, Samantha didn't so much as even miss a stroke as she skewered the soft pliant toy back up inside Vickie's cunt, twisting it with her hand rotating it as once again it slowly slid inside her.

"Can I get you ladies another?" She asked them.

Samantha had polished hers off, though Vickie had barely taken a couple of sips from hers.

"Ah no, I'm still fine thank you," Vickie managed to say even as Samantha slowly withdrew the toy from her pussy, once again twisting it in her hand even as she slowly slipped it from her wet glistening cunt.

"I'd like another. Thank you."

The waitress quickly retrieved the one empty glass, gave a quick curious look to them both, but then turned and headed back towards the bar.

"Make me cum now," Vickie urged her. "Hard ones...deep...thrusting. I've been on the edge ever since I first sat down on that bench outside the store!"

Samantha didn't have to be asked twice. Long before their waitress returned with Samantha's fresh drink, she had toy-fucked Vickie's quim to a nice hard explosive orgasm that left her shaking and quivering with satisfying release.

"You just sit here and recover for a moment kiddo," Samantha told her. "I'll be right back!"

Vickie watched as Samantha slid out of the seat, heading off towards the bathroom. Even though she'd just had a nice 'feeling' little climax, she still placed her finger atop her swollen little clit-bud and gave it a few nice satisfying twirls. The sensation was just enough to give her a couple of more added little clit-twitches that perfectly capped off the sweet orgasm she'd just experienced. Something about sitting in a bar, even a near vacant one as only one other customer was now actually sitting at the bar waiting to be served had been incredibly erotic. For a brief second Vickie considered flashing the man some titty. But sitting in a bar as she was, all alone, would simply be a stupid way to invite the man over towards her. He'd already noticed her sitting alone as it was, and she anxiously awaited Samantha's quick return. No doubt, soon seeing the two of them together, he might consider them Lesbians no doubt, especially sitting all comfy and cozy together off in a far away corner of the room. But truth was...she could care. Let him think whatever he wanted to. She was simply curious and interested in wondering what Samantha was up to.

A few minutes later Samantha finally reemerged from the bathroom. The waitress had already brought her fresh drink, which Vickie had gladly paid for.

"Thank you," she said, raising her fresh glass and taking a sip of it.

"You're welcome."

"We seem to have company now," Samantha stated, spotting the man sitting at the bar who was still glancing over at the two of them periodically.

"I know."

"Hmmmm, sort of makes this all the more exciting then doesn't it?" Samantha said, reaching down, slowly sliding the zipper of her elegant slacks.

"I'm not prepared to enjoy that wonderful vibrator you brought along with you, but I would very much enjoy the feel of your fingers inside me," Samantha said hopefully, pulling her slacks sufficiently a part to allow Vickie some limited access to her own exposed pussy. "I removed my panties...just in case you were wondering. After playing with you, I'm pretty worked up now myself."

"Actually, I think I might have a surprise for you!" Vickie responded, and reached down inside her bag of tricks, withdrawing the small slim shiny sliver vibrator she had first used at lunch.

"Perfect!" Samantha cooed, tossing another quick glance over towards the bar.

Vickie followed her gaze; saw that the guy was still curiously eyeing the two of them. She produced the small tiny vibrator, held it openly within her hand for a moment, then purposely posed it, allowing him to see what it was that she held, and then stuck it beneath the table out of sight. The expression on Samantha's face as the pleasure-giving little toy began to tease the outer folds of her cunt was telling. Vickie watched as their now included 'voyeur' turned slightly in his seat, even more interested than before, but cautiously realistic enough to know that this was as close as he was going to be allowed to witness and observe their naughty sex play.

Vickie teased her unmercifully for a considerable length of time, never pressing nor attempting to even enter her pussy with the device, simply using it to rub up and down between the soft fur-lined slit of her sex.

"You're driving me fucking crazy with that!" She said loud enough for the guy at the bar to have overheard, which by his facial expression, wide-mouthed grin, he obviously had.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers