Vickie's Venture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,737 Followers

"You really ARE our little fucktoy, aren't you?" she intoned sensually. Heather could only nod.

"Do you know what we should do with this little fucktoy, Vickie baby?" Lucinda asked her daughter.

It was as if they were on the same wavelength. Vickie DID know, she reached for the nightstand and got out the leather restraints her mother had once used on her. Fastening them around a surprised Heather's wrists, she secured the horny redhead to the headboard, she tossed the second set to Lucinda, who secured her feet. Being tiny, there wasn't much room for Heather to move.

"Okay, what are you two bitches going to do with me?" Heather asked.

Lucinda reached out and slapped Heather's face, not too hard, but firmly. "Fucktoys only speak when told they may. Correct, Vickie dear?" Vickie nodded, getting hot at the idea of what was to happen next.

Lucinda's hands once again roamed all over Heather's vinyl-clad flesh. She was so hot for this little sweetie, in some ways, she loved Heather almost as much as she loved her own kinky daughter. Her private times with Heather often exhausted her, the little minx was truly insatiable.

Lucinda squeezed Heather's round, pert tits through the vinyl, being slightly rough. Heather moaned, some in pleasure, some in exquisite pain. She knew if she lived another 50 years, she'd never equal Lucinda in the erotic arts. Lucinda instructed Vickie to rub Heather's pussy while she squeezed, then she kissed the girl softly.

"Going to behave?"

Heather nodded.

"Good." She ran her hand down Heather's nearly-immobile body, putting pressure on this time. Heather tried to squirm, but was unable to move very much.

Lucinda grinned, trying to appear evil, but her arousal was evident in her eyes. "You may speak, Heather dear. Tell me, how do you get this sexy thing open?"

Heather returned the smile. "It has zippers, which are dark, to blend in with the suit. One at the top of the collar, which goes down to just below the stomach. The other is just above my pussy – Mistress!"

Lucinda clapped her hands, obviously pleased that Heather was going to participate willingly with this little scenario. From her vantage point, Vickie smiled. She was happy this was going well, it would take her mother's mind off the loss of Jessica.

"Vickie sweetie, come here and unzip the top of this thing. Lick her – slowly, understand? I'm going to have myself a taste of that cunt!" She unzipped the lower part of the catsuit, making a bit of a show of it. The scent of wet pussy filled her nostrils, she inhaled and Lucinda buried her face in her young lover's pussy.

Heather wailed loudly, tried to move, tried in vain to get closer to Lucinda's licking tongue, to Vickie's tongue trailing her neck, her breasts and stomach. She couldn't budge, this was the most exquisite of tortures. Her pussy was dripping, she could hear Lucinda's mouth slurping noisily away. Heather wanted to cry out, to tell these fucking bitches how good she felt, but she knew if she stayed silent, the rewards would be greater.

Heather had no idea what they had in mind for her, but she had no doubt she'd enjoy it. Vickie continued to be her best friend, now there was the added bonus of being her lover. A very unselfish lover, who loved watching Heather bounce up and down on her father's meaty cock, or be fucked by a dildo wielded by her kinky slut of a mother.

Vickie grinned over at Lucinda, they had again connected. Lucinda pulled out a tiny blue vibe, Heather had given it to her as a gift the previous week. She moved it towards Heather's clit while Vickie bit one nipple, gently.

"Oh, you fucking BITCH, that's cruel!" Heather yowled as she climaxed. The cruel sneer that crossed the faces of both women were replaced by smiles, they loved watching sexy little Heather cum.

The women untied her, but Lucinda turned to her sternly. "You spoke without permission, you must apologize."

Still a vision in black vinyl, Heather looked at Lucinda and said "I am sorry, Mistress."

Lucinda smiled again. "That is not enough. You must atone. Your punishment will be to eat my pussy from behind and rim my ass. Don't stop until I tell you. In the meanwhile, Vickie, you are to fingerfuck and eat her pussy, which will make her do a better job."

The girls smiled. It was Lucinda's money, she called the shots. Not that anyone minded. Rubbing her wrists, Heather got on her hands and knees and buried her face in Lucinda's dark pussy. She ate the soaked cunt with pleasure, at first she flattened her tongue and licked, slowly, teasing, but she began to eat with relish. She wondered if she should play with Lucinda's dangling, big tits, but decided to go for it. From the sighs coming from the older woman, she knew she'd made the correct choice. Lucinda's breasts were irresistible anyway, now she slithered her tongue against her lover's Butterscotch skin and up and around her ass. Lucinda squealed and said "Fuck, that's it, my little fucktoy, yeahhh, apologize, apologize GOOD, you horny slut!"

Vickie was eating Heather's pussy, aroused as hell. She loved seeing her mother like this, beautiful and perverse all at once. Vickie just looked at Lucinda for a while, she knew the woman would be strikingly beautiful even at 60. She would still desire her mother's lush body, even then. "Eat her baby, eat my Mom's cunt!" Vickie cried out.

"Oh God, yeahhhhh!" Heather sighed, delighting in every kinky second. The vinyl against her skin continued to arouse her, so did the sexy blonde between her legs and the beautiful brunette she was loving. Everything in this house was intended for sensual, wonderful pleasures.

Lucinda was cumming now, not even bothering to hide it. She was squirming, writhing, moving as close to Heather's ass-licking tongue as she could, turning and seeing her sexy daughter happily buried in Heather's pussy. Life couldn't get any better than this.

The girls came shortly afterwards, Lucinda brought them all some nice wine and a bite to eat. "It's your turn for some fun, baby" Lucinda said to Vickie, caressing one delicate breast. "Any ideas?"

Vickie smiled at the pair, the wheels were turning. "Hmm, do you happen to have any plastic sheeting?"

Lucinda raised an eyebrow, what the ---? "Yes, from when they painted last year, in the storage closet under the stairs. Why?"

Vickie's mind was still moving. "Do you have any of the chocolate from the fondue we had a while back?"

Lucinda grinned. "Yes, we only used about half."

Vickie smiled. "Okay Mom, I want you to heat it up until it melts – not hot, but warm – then I want you to pour it all over my naked body and you two whores can lick it all off of me!"

"Oooh, yummy!" Heather said, clapping her hands together. Lucinda nodded and went to make preparations. Vickie pulled Heather close to her, running her fingers through her red curls, kissing her softly, the two making out like a pair of teenagers. It was times like this Vickie thought she adored Heather the most.

Snuggling together, Heather asked Vickie "You sure it's over between your Mom and Jessica?"

Vickie sighed. "Yeah. The bitch came this morning and cleared out all her stuff." Jessica had never been her favorite person, but she was extremely angry about how it had ended between Jessica and her mother.

Heather smiled. "Vickie, do you think Lucinda would like to meet my Aunt Alexus?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,737 Followers
12