Vicki's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers

"Oh, oh," thought Vicki as she realized that she would have to pull into the left lane alongside a van in order to make her left turn.

"Whew," she breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the driver staring straight ahead.

At least the was staring straight ahead until Kevin honked his horn to get the driver's attention. As he turned to see who was honking he looked down into Vicki's car and got the sight of his life. Vicki's legs were slightly spread as she worked the brake and gas pedal and her pussy was glistening from the thrill of her public display.

"Wow, baby, nice pussy," the driver commented loudly. "Where you going honey?"

Vicki was saved further conversation as the light changed and she accelerated around the corner and closer to home. Her heart was beating rapidly as she got closer and closer to the final turn onto her street.

"What if some of the neighbors are out," she thought. She was both thrilled and scared at the thought.

As she turned the corner onto her street she saw that the coast appeared to be clear. It was all she could do not to accelerate down the street and roar into her drive. The final block seemed to take forever but finally she was safely in her garage.

She got out of the car and edged toward the open door, fearful that someone driving by would look in and see her, or that old Mrs. Simmons across the street might chose now to walk her dog. As the guys pulled into her driveway she expected Kevin or one of the other guys to bring her her clothes.

But Kevin just held them out the window for her to come and get. She gestured for him to bring them to her.

"What, I can't hear you," shouted Kevin.

Realizing that if Kevin kept shouting it would attract attention she ran the few feet to their car and grabbed her clothes.

"Not so fast Vicki," said Kevin keeping a firm grip on her clothes. "Are you ready to be my sex slave and do whatever I tell you from now on?"

Vicki knew the answer to that. She wanted Kevin to continue to dominate her. It added to the thrill to now know that she was subservient to an 18 year-old. Vicki quickly agreed, "Yes, yes, I'll do whatever you want."

"Good, meet me on-line at 11:00 tonight," he ordered her as he let her have her clothes. The guys backed out of the driveway and roared off down the street as Vicki scampered back into the garage.

Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers
12