Vicki's Viewpoint Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odlum
odlum
33 Followers

"You up for that Eddie," came the challenge from the chair by the TV set.

"Look at that ass!" exclaimed another seated on the chesterfield. I reacted to the comment by wiggling my butt and allowing the black, silky material of my short dress to ride a little further up my thighs. A set of fingers began to trace a pattern on my thigh just below my buttock. I batted hand away and stood up quickly adopting a pose of mock indignation. The redhead in the jeans and the Harley T-shit standing next to the arm of Edward's chair laughed heartedly.

"Well Eddie, are you ready to be first?" I asked in a saucy tone. He blushed and trembled.

A self-conscious, naked man in his early twenties stood before me. His blue eyes focused on my naked and protruding breasts. His excitement begged to be touched and sucked. I knelt before him and slipped on the pink condom. He let out an audible gasp and his cock twitched as I slowly slipped my lips over its head. The flavor of wild cherry flooded my mouth and I sucked hard. My fingers teased his balls. Eddie did not last long.

The scene that awaited me in the living room when I returned was amazing. Laney had discarded her school uniform and was now only dressed in a lacey G-string and tall fuck-me cork soled sandals. The men stood, dressed only in their T-shits, and socks, in a half-circle before her. Several stroked their cocks. Laney encouraged their actions by gyrating wildly to the music as she worked a large pink dildo back and forth over her breasts and pussy. I stood silently in the background dressed only in see-through black panties and black high-heeled shoes. I enjoyed watching her. Inadvertently, I began to move to the music. I was drawn towards her. As I approached, she turned and hollered, "Well boys are you all primed for a circle suck?" Commotion erupted and each man reached for his condom bowl and struggled to put them on.

I ended up kneeling before Steve's banana flavored dick. My hands stroked spearmint and strawberry. Laney stood at the side of the circle stroking the vanilla covered redhead while offering verbal encouragement. My mouth bobbed up and down on Steve's cock. Then I worked my tongue against the opening of Steve's urethra and back and forth across his cock tip. I sucked hard. He tensed and quickly came. His groans and gasps soon encouraged the others to follow his example.

After the circle show, the evening proceeded relatively uneventfully. The men, except for Steve were content to drink beer and munch on the appetizers. They grouped before the TV, the porno movie replaced by college basketball. Steve, dressed only in his underwear and socks, sat sullenly at the kitchen table nursing a beer and devouring a bowl of peanuts.

Edward remained in the shadows of the bedroom, preferring to observe the events from the doorway. I grabbed two beers from the refrigerator and headed towards the bedroom while Laney tried to entertain Steve with a sultry lap dance. I laughed to myself as I watched while Laney fended off his groping touches.

Edward and I sat on the bed drinking our beers. I rubbed my fingers along his legs and then kissed him several times. As my nails teased his cock, our tongues intertwined. I could feel renewed excitement building in his body.

This scene took me back to my high school days and the basement of my parents home. Late at night, when my mother and father were safely asleep in their second storey bedroom, I would sneak the boyfriend of the week into my bedroom through the patio basement door. There we would lounge on my bed, drink wine or beer, and I would suck their cocks.

Edward's body trembled as my fingers circled his cock and he took another gulp of courage before placing the bottle on the nightstand and lying back on the bed. The challenge seemed to be how long could I make him last. After all, the wetness, which now resided between my legs, indicated that I needed some release too.

A glance at the nightstand revealed that his second Wild Cherry condom was near the sweating beer bottle. I continued my stroking as I reached for the package. With the aid of my teeth, I ripped open the package, slipped the flavored latex into my mouth, and then leaned forward. Edward's eyes were wide with surprise and excitement when I used my mouth to unroll the condom over his hard dick.

"Holy fuck!" squealed Eddie. "That feels fucking fantastic! Lady, you got to teach my Beli..." He stopped mid word, fearful that what we were doing would sully her verbal presence. "You must teach...her how to do that," he mumbled between breaths. "That's the greatest...Oh shit..." His body tensed. I squeezed the base of his cock with one hand, whipped off my panties with the other, and squatted over his turgid member.

I felt the warmth of his cock head brush against my clit and begin to push past my pussy lips. I felt the heat beginning to build in my pussy. The muscles of my abdomen began to contract. Electric flashes exploded through the blackness of passion, which flooded over my consciousness. My urgency was growing. Pushing down hard, I ground my pussy against the base of his cock. His body immediately went rigid, convulsed, and then went limp. I ground harder, but felt him beginning to soften inside me.

Edward read my dissatisfaction on my face. He bit his lip and was about to speak. I leaned forward and silenced him with a finger against his lips. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Don't worry, sweetie. It will come. It will be different with your wife. Just remember, if you ever want some help or practice, you can give me a call." With that said, I kissed him again on the cheek and rubbed my hand over his chest as I climbed off the bed and headed towards the door.

In hindsight, I should have dressed, but my horniness and disappointment clouded my judgment and I walked into the main room naked. Most of the men gathered around the TV watching the final minutes of the basketball game. The exception was Steve, who stood sullenly to the side taking long swigs from his beer. The two empty beer cans littered the floor by his feet. I walked towards Laney, who stood in the kitchen area. She greeted me with a friendly hug. Her breasts felt good against me. My arm slipped around her shoulder. For a brief second, I reveled in her body heat. Then Steve's boorish voice interrupted the fleeting sensual moment.

"Hey, guys! Look at the love birds in the kitchen." Unexpectedly all eyes were upon us. I tensed and started to draw away. However, Laney, who was used to being on stage, drew me closer and began to rub her hands over my back and belly. Instinctively, I writhed to her touch. The basketball game ceased to be the center of attention. Even Edward, who now stood in the bedroom door, joined the others and focused his gaze on us.

Suddenly Laney stopped and drew away from me. "Like the show, boys?" she inquired seductively. Voices of satisfaction and encouragement echoed from all sides of the room. "Well that show is not part of the deal. If you want to see us together, that will cost you more."

The mood of the room quickly changed. My stomach knotted with apprehension. However, the tickling sensations of Laney's fingers as they traced patterns over my buttocks and down my ass crack quickly turned my anxiety in another direction. As saw the pile of bills grow amongst the empty beer cans on the coffee table, my trepidation about performing a public lesbian scene grew.

Laney's fingers danced over my breasts and her lips teased my nipples. As she slipped to her knees, the touch and heat of her tongue as it mapped out intense patterns over my stomach and thighs further aroused my passions. When I felt her hot breath on the hood of my clit, I abandoned all reservations. I pushed her down onto the carpet and knelt beside her. I began to fondle Laney's breasts and greedily sucked her nipples. She moaned loudly and squirmed. She pushed back against my advances and ran her fingers through my hair and up and down my back. Laney was enjoying this. That turned me on even more. I moved between her spread legs.

My hands roamed over her belly and slipped beneath her G-string. My fingers tentatively explored the folds of her shaved pussy. A warm wetness greeted their search and Laney's writhing and moaning increased. Encouraged, I pulled the G-string to the side, bent forward, and kissed her pouting pink pussy lips. My tongue explored her cleft. She had a tantalizing salty-sweet taste. Laney gasped, twisted onto her side, and lifted her leg. Now she provided me even better access to her clit and pussy. I did not hesitate.

I licked, nibbled, and sucked. She tasted fantastic. Her clit was hot and hard against my tongue. I could hear the men shouting to one another, "...Look at those fucking bitches go...Oh shit I've never seen anything like this...Oh yes, Steve...Fucking go for it..." However, Laney's loud moans and the fact that her thighs were wrapped tightly around my head meant that I could not really make out their conversation. Besides, I was more interested in the tastes and sensations, which awaited me at the end of my tongue. I just reveled in the pleasure, which I was giving Laney. My excitement grew. I arched my back and slipped my fingers between my thighs. Electric shocks radiated throughout my being. I probed deeper with my tongue. Laney convulsed showering my mouth with her delectable nectar. My fingers rubbed against my clit and then slipped dripping vagina. I began to shake and convulse in ecstasy

Suddenly, I felt a violent shove in the middle of my back. My chest was pinned against the floor. It was hard to breathe. Shards of light shattered my brain as I felt a brutal pressure against my anus and then searing pain. I shook and twisted, but I could not escape. Laney screamed and squirmed away. My head slammed violently against the floor. Blackness and stars filled my head. The carpet now burned my face as I struggled to get away from my attacker. The pummeling of my asshole continued and the pain blazed through my being. I screamed. Tears of agony and humiliation rolled down my cheeks.

Unexpectedly, a baritone bellow of pain drowned out my shrieks. The weight of my tormentor miraculously disappeared. I turned on my elbow in the direction of the roaring. Steve was rolling on his back clutching his genitals. The plain condom wilted between clenched hands. Laney stood over him clutching a can of bear spray. The pepper smell spread throughout the room. "Get this piece of shit out of here! Now!" she screamed at the cowering crowd of semi-naked men that now stood at the edges of the room. Her face was a mass of rage. She stood crouched in the kitchen, her open purse at her feet and it contents strewn across the floor. She swept the can of bear spray back and forth in an arch, which covered the writhing form of Steve and group of cowering men behind him. "Get the fuck out of here!" she screamed again, "Or so help me, I will empty this entire can on you bastards!"

"But we're not dressed," came the whimpered reply from the redhead.

"You gutless pieces of shit! I don't care about your clothes! I mean get the fuck out now!" She emphasized her command with another wave of the bear spray can. Quickly the men gathered up their belongings and dragged a moaning Steve from the room. In their haste to leave, they left a trail of clothes behind them. Laney hobbled towards the door, kicked it shut, and locked it. She stumbled, as she tried to walk across the room and to pick up some of the table money, which now littered the floor. "Assholes, took most of the table money too," she sighed. Then she turned to me and asked, "Are you OK?"

"I've been worse," I replied with a hollow laugh. I sat on the floor clutching my knees, hugging myself, and rocking back and forth. "What happened to your sandal?" I inquired hoping that some attempt at normal conversation would somehow bottle up the pain and mortification that threatened to overwhelm me.

"Broke the heel, when I kicked that Neanderthal in the ass." We both snickered bitterly." I can't get them off because the ankle laces are in knots," she said as she walked awkwardly towards the kitchen to get a knife.

We half-heartedly cleaned up the room and then I sent Laney home. Before I left the motel, I gingerly walked to the manager's office. Roger, the son of the owner was on duty. I explained that I would finish cleaning the room the next day. When I was about to leave, he asked me if I was all right. I burst into tears. As we sat at the kitchen table in the family living quarters behind the office, I told him all the sordid details over a tumbler of whiskey and ice. He was a gracious and empathetic listener and even made sure I got home safely.

I returned the next afternoon to finish cleaning the suite. I did not have much energy and the cleaning proceeded slowly. Late in the afternoon a sound from the doorway, which I had left open to help air out the room, startled me. I was cleaning the bathroom and turned to towards the door. My heart stopped. Silhouetted in the doorway was the shape of a huge male. I froze in fear.

"Sorry to bother you, Miss Vicki, but I have something for you."

"Oh God, Roger, you gave me such a start. I thought you were one of the guys from last night," I sputtered.

"No, it's just me, but one of them was by this morning to collect the damage deposit. I refused to give it to him. I explained that there was damage to the room and we were keeping the entire deposit. He did not complain too strenuously." I had to smile at his last statement. A former high school star football player and wrestler, Roger stood over 6 feet tall and weighed more than 250 pounds. He was an intimidating specimen. He stepped into the room and handed me a handful of cash. "Mum said we should take a 10% handling fee, but the rest of the damage deposit is yours. She said it was the least we could do for a regular customer."

I ruffled through the wad of bills and handed $50 back to Roger. "Beer money, for a really nice guy," I said softly. My gesture clearly embarrassed him. He showed the bills into the front pocket of his jeans and walked quickly to the door.

There he stopped and turned back to me. "Mum says you should hire me for security for your next party." We both laughed. Then he turned and was gone.

Whether we a doctor, a lawyer or the Wal-Mart greeter, each of us trades our talents, our favors, or our energies for the almighty dollar. I think that everyone of us just hopes that the exchange involves respect and dignity. If it does not, then we hope that some knight in shining armor will come along and make it right, or at least try to make it as right as possible.

...........................................

For the time being, this is the last of the Vicki series. What started out as an answer to a challenge grew quickly into a short series. I hope you enjoyed reading the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. If you would like the series to continue or you have suggestions for future stories, please contact me. Odlum

odlum
odlum
33 Followers
12