Vicky & Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImSoGay
ImSoGay
209 Followers

"We'll cook tomorrow and I'll buy today." I was fast becoming annoyed with talking, there were better uses for my mouth, far better uses.

"My back hurts, it'll be better if I can stretch out in the kitchen for a while." Her eyes were closed and she didn't even seem to care about what she was saying as I rubbed her back and dipped my hands into her slacks to rub her firm ass cheeks.

"I'll stretch you out in bed." I knew there would be no more argument. I would drag her to bed even if I had to carry her, which I wasn't exactly positive I could do but I'd force myself to if necessary.

"Mmm. How could I refuse such an offer?"

That was the cue I had been waiting for. I stood up, placing her on her feet, and I dragged her to the bedroom. I pushed her back on the bed and she watched with a wide grin as I pulled off my clothes, well actually ripped is a better word. I was down to my bra and panties and I could barely control myself. I crawled into bed over Vicky, kissing her mouth when I got to it. My hands were busy working off the buttons of her business jacket. I was glad it only had two buttons but her shirt was much more difficult. It was a plain white button down long sleeved shirt.

"If you ever want to wear this again you better take it off yourself." I told her as I started tugging at her shirt impatiently. She laughed and undid the buttons for me with ease.

"You have some... serious patience issues... We could... try some relaxation exercises... to work on that." She said between my kisses.

"Victoria Marie Robinson, don't you dare push it." I growled as I moved down and bit and licked at her bare chest. Despite her 'patience talk' she was busy unclasping my bra behind me while I sucked on her nipples. But I spent little time on foreplay, I knew what she wanted and it wasn't to be teased. I nestled myself between her widespread legs. I was glad she had forgone underwear that day.

I was pleased when I saw the insides of her thighs where slick with her juices. I licked them up first and I almost laughed when she grabbed my head in her hands trying to push me to her pussy.

"What happened to patience?" I asked as I continued to lick up and down her thighs.

"Please..." she panted out as she continued to try to guide me. I gave in and ate her to my heart's content. I licked up every drop of moisture that came from her body. I couldn't get enough of her. I licked every inch I could reach and I even bit and sucked on her tender folds. Wiggling my tongue in her seemed to please her substantially but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted it all. When I latched onto her clit, she instantly squealed, bucked off the bed and pushed me harder against her. I sucked and she came and I just kept right on going. I couldn't get enough of her. Like a woman possessed I couldn't bring myself to let her go, my face was bathed in her juices and I loved it. Eventually she pushed my head away, begging me to stop. I wanted to keep going but I took pity on her and let her go, albeit rather reluctantly.

"God, you taste good." I said after, as I threw myself back onto the bed next to her.

"I don't know what got into you but you haven't eaten my pussy like that in a long time. That was insane." Her breathing was still a bit labored but I kissed her anyway.

"I love you so much." I whispered to her. She had her eyes gently shut as she tried to regulate her breaths. I kissed her closed eyelids then left room to order dinner.

After sex Vicky was usually... well a guy. While she usually loved snuggling and relaxing while in bed; after a good orgasm she usually wanted nothing more than to recuperate and take a nap. I understood that. That night I did something I usually didn't do, I left her alone in bed (usually I would just cuddle with her until she woke up). I went to order dinner and got our meal ready. The Chinese food arrived 20 minutes later and I soon had a huge tray filled with our feast.

"I have food." I whispered to Vicky when I crawled into the bed with her. Her eyes were lightly shut but she opened one and eyed the tray.

"I'm not moving." She smiled and shut her eyes again. It was only 8 o'clock but she spoke sleepily.

"Come on, baby. I know you're hungry."

Vicky's only response was a sort of grunt that let me know that she didn't want to eat. I had to giggle at her. She was such a baby sometimes.

"Victoria, I want you to get up and eat right this moment or I'm going to let you sleep for the rest of the week without touching you again." I grinned as I waited for her to do as I asked.

She cracked one eye open a bit and gave me a quizzical look. I gave her an 'angry' look then she slowly sat up in the bed.

"You really know how to force me exactly where you want me." she mumbled as she grabbed the box nearest to her. She began eating and I knew exactly how hungry she was. She was just stubborn and pig-headed.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You did it for some ass." I laughed and threw a wrapped fortune cookie at her.

"Don't twist things, baby. I didn't do this for 'some' ass, I did it for your ass." Vic sent me a pointed look and finished the rest of her meal in relative silence. I just watched and stole a few bites here and there; Vic would slap my hand or make jokes about me having my own. I told her about my day and she patiently sat through as I gave her the boring play by play of each surgery I performed. She just sat and put up with it, one of the reasons why I loved her so much. But then it was her turn to tell me about her day. Which I listened to just as intently as she had just listened to me.

"I have to commend you," Vicky said as she finished up her meal. "You aren't the best cook but you sure can order takeout with the best of them."

We both giggled.

"I'm good at a lot of things. How about I help you stretch now? Did you know that for the longest time I actually wanted to be a chiropractor?" I pushed her forward slightly and she complied with my request. She lay on her stomach before me and sighed.

"Of course I know that, silly. I know everything about you but I don't know if I should let you touch me again. I haven't had you on your back in a while and it might just be time..." Vicky tried to get up suddenly, having had a change of heart but I simply pushed her butt down and made her lie down again.

"Sorry but this is my time. I planned this while you were taking your 'boy-nap' so I reap the rewards. If I ever pass out on you after sex, feel free to ravage me after." I laughed and rubbed my hands sensuously on her ass. I moved my hands up slowly to her hips and I began rubbing her firmly, trying to work out the stress she always carried in her back. I continued to work my magic until Vicky was groaning softly under my hands.

"How you feeling, baby?" I asked as I kissed her back while I kept moving across her delicate skin.

"Mmm." She moaned. "Never better, love. You ready to let me get a shot at you yet?"

"I want to taste you again." I murmured weakly into her ear, begging. "I want my fingers inside you. I want to feel your juices on my tongue. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to make you happy. I want you. Please just let me have you."

"Well that's exactly how I feel so I'm sorry but request denied." In one swift move Vicky turned over and had her legs spread wide as she faced me. I was sitting, crossed legged, in-between her open thighs. I wanted her even more that way. I was usually the one to end up on the giving end of sex but that was only because I was good at begging. In all reality Vicky was the more dominant of the two of us.

"Vic..." I started to protest but she shook her head. I gingerly placed my hands on her inner thighs but she shooed me away easily.

"No, Kayla. It's my turn to repay you." she took my hands in hers and pulled me on top of her.

She kissed at my neck after a long and deeply passionate kiss.

"You don't need to repay me. You repay me by loving me when there are so many other people who would kill for the chance to even kiss your feet." I moaned while she kept splaying her affection across my throat. "You are so perfect and the fact that you even think of me at all is breathtaking."

She responded with a warm smile and a sigh. "I love you so much, you have no idea. If you could feel what I feel when I look at you then you would never doubt yourself. I wish that for one day you could see through my eyes. You would see a brilliant woman dedicated to her craft. A woman who loves unconditionally and is kind and caring and who is gorgeous in every sense of the word."

My stunning girlfriend's comments made me laugh. Vicky immediately cocked her head and stared into my eyes.

"You're perfect Kayla, absolutely perfect." She must have seen the speculation in my eyes because she leaned forward, so that she was on top of me, and began trailing her hands over my body. She touched my small breasts. "Your tits are perfect. Just enough to fill out a cute bikini and they will never sag, you'll be able to go bra-less when you're an old hag. I wouldn't dare go out without a bra even now." Her fingers tweaked my nipple and I gasped a bit. "Your nipples are divine. Small and hard and infinitely delicious." As if to prove her point she lowered her head and began sucking. All I could do was let out a small moan. She finally let me go with a soft nip. "Your stomach is so flat and yummy. You almost have abs but not quite. I just want to lick you all up." She made good on her threat and ran her tongue all over my stomach only pausing to kiss at it. She played in my belly button for a moment before looking at me again. "What next? Do I talk about your narrow hips that I love to hold onto while I eat you? Or your sexy little ass that I want to bite all up but you won't let me, I swear I will one day. Or your fabulous legs that I want on my shoulders right this instant. Or..."

"I get it." I moaned in complete frustration. We were both completely naked and I understood her point. She thought I was hot... I wanted her to prove it.

"But I didn't talk about your pussy yet. I could talk about it for hours... days even."

I silenced her by grabbing her shoulders and pushing her where I wanted her. Her mouth immediately enveloped my wet pussy and I nearly came immediately. Her tongue worked and slithered like a snake all over my hot flesh. When she added her fingers to the mix I was no longer able to fight off my impending orgasm. I squealed and thrashed and bucked all over the bed but she held me tight and proceeded to make wave after wave of climax crash through me. When I could finally take no more abuse to my sensitive body, I pushed her away weakly. I struggled for breath but Vicky simply crawled up the bed towards me, placing kisses as she went. She pulled close next to me and buried her face in my neck.

"You good baby?" she asked directly onto my overheated skin.

I sighed and let out a single chuckle. I leaned in to the side of her face and kissed her sweetly. "As long as you're here I'm perfect."

"Good because I'm nowhere near done with you." with that Vicky slid back between my legs and I knew she was going to be at it all night. I silently thanked god for blessing me with such a wonderful woman in my life and at that same moment Vicky's tongue touched my clit and all rational thoughts were gone.

Damn my girl was good...

ImSoGay
ImSoGay
209 Followers
12