Vicky Ch. 01

Story Info
Victor gets a letter that changes his life.
7.6k words
4.69
82.3k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Sir, We recognize you as a person of discerning taste. We would therefore would like to invite you to a display we believe you would find most enjoyable."

What followed was an address and a date, one week away. My name and address were correct, but I didn't have a clue what they where talking about. I sat in my small apartment rereading the letter over and over again. Discerning tastes? I was just an average guy. At 22 years old, I had just finished college and was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.

I tossed the letter aside and went about my day, still wondering. I had just moved into a new apartment in a new town. How could anyone even know I was here yet, let alone what I might be interested in? The only thing I was extremely interested in was cars. But I had a feeling this wasn't a car show.

Putting the letter out of my mind wasn't easy, but unpacking my stuff was a consuming task. Before I realized it, the sun had gone down. I made a quick run to a burger joint down the road and returned with my sandwich. As I was eating, I spotted the letter again.

But no matter how much I thought, I couldn't put it together. Could it be music? I was open to lots of different kinds of music. Maybe some type of cooking? After much thought, I decided to go to bed. I wasn't going to figure this mystery tonight.

As I was crawling under the sheets my cock began to stir. It had been awhile since I'd gotten laid. I'd been more concerned with graduating, and then moving. Soon enough I'd get settled enough to go looking for someone, but tonight I would have to help myself.

I quickly opened a favorite porn of mine. It started with a strong well-muscled girl. The camera circled her oiled body as it glistened in the light. My cock was already getting very hard. I had watched this video many times and knew what was coming up.

The camera panned out, finally giving a full shot of the girl. As she turned to display her front, there was suddenly a surprise. Standing out proudly from her body was a cock! A nice thick cock, that seemed perfectly matched for her perfect body.

Now I'm not gay, at least not by my terms. I'm not into guys at all. But something about a girl with a cock, whether real or fake, turned me on like nothing else. My cock was at full attention now. I often watched pornos about girls with strap-on dildos fucking men, but a girl with a real cock was something else.

The video was getting down to business. A petite man was ushered out. Despite his long hair, skimpy school girl outfit, and cute face it was clearly a man. The muscled girl grabbed him and kissed him roughly while rubbing underneath the skirt. My hand trailed down to my cock and slowly began stroking.

In short order the girly boy was on his knees sucking cock for all he was worth. The muscled girl moaned in a sultry voice and forced the girly boy to deep throat her. Drool leaked down his chin, covering her cock. While the girly boy was sucking, the muscled girl kept calling him a slut, a dirty whore, and a cocksucker. My cock oozed precum.

After a good cock sucking the muscled girl bent the girly boy over a couch, ass up. Without saying a word the girly boy's cotton white panties where torn away, exposing his cock and ass to the camera. The muscled girl poured a generous amount of lube down the girly boy's crack and started working fingers into his asshole. My hand moved faster on my cock.

The muscled girl put her big cock against girly boy's asshole, and commanded him to beg for it. Girly boy promptly begged to be fucked like the slut he was. The muscled girl began pushing her fat cock into the girly boy, causing him to moan loudly. Once her fat cock was buried in his asshole, she roughly picked him up by his legs and faced the camera.

Girly boy's face was a mask of mixed pleasure and pain. The muscled girl started pounding his asshole, causing his cock to bounce erratically. Their moans built and built, along with mine. My hand was a blur on my cock. Suddenly girly boy screamed, and cum started flying from his cock. The muscle girl buried her cock in his ass and moaned loudly. My cock erupted all over my stomach.

After a moment the muscle girl pulled girly boy off her cock and set him down. The camera zoomed in on his freshly fucked asshole, which dripped cum. I must have been more tired than I thought. I managed to get my shorts over my cock, and then I fell asleep.

The next few days passed quickly, and without interest. Until the day identified in the letter arrived. I had written it on my things-to-remember board, not entirely sure what to do about it. When I woke up, I decided not to go. It was probably a mistake, or a practical joke. Whatever it was, it wasn't meant for me. My mind was made up.

As the day wore on though, my mind wasn't so sure. What would the harm in showing up be? If it turned out to not be for me, or something I didn't like, I could leave.

"What's the worst it could be?" I asked myself.

It could be a bunch of perverts, or maybe a cult. What if they started sacrificing animals? What if they started killing people? I started to get so worked up that my heart was pounding. Then I started laughing. I was being silly about this. It was probably nothing, and if it wasn't, I would decide what to do from there. Satisfied with my answer, I put it out of my mind.

As I got ready for whatever it was, I dressed moderately. A button-up black shirt with a loose pair of khaki pants seemed nice enough but not too nice. I checked my appearance in the mirror. My close cropped hair and well shaven face made me seem like a young business man in my opinion. Just the look I was going for.

I drove to the address I was given with butterflies in my stomach. What was I so nervous for? Because I wasn't entirely sure what was going on, I answered myself. But that made life exciting, right? Right! Trying new things, meeting new people. Maybe I'd even find a job here tonight.

When I arrived at the address, the sun had been down for an hour. The building I pulled up to was demure and completely black. The building was a decent size, but the darkness made it hard to judge. It reminded me of a strip club, only the building was obviously well maintained. I was nervous about this, but I continued on. Around back was a fair sized parking lot, with only one empty spot.

I walked up to the door, not knowing what to expect. A large bouncer politely stopped me and asked if I had an invitation. I handed him the letter, which I had stuffed in my pocket. He glanced at it and ushered me in. I was guided in to what looked like a strip club floor room, with a main stage, lots of seats, and doors leading to other rooms.

Confused wasn't the word. I suddenly felt very silly for worrying so much, but I was also slightly put off. Why would someone go through all the trouble of that letter to get me to come to a strip club? Maybe it was a special promotion, where thousands of people had been mailed letters, trying to promote a new strip club. That made sense.

I was here, so I figured I might as well enjoy it. I sat down at an empty table and looked around the room. The tables where dark, making it hard to see any faces. But it seemed like a pretty normal strip club. A few young guys, a few older gentlemen, and people of all ages in between.

The DJ announced the next dancer. Some cheesy rap song start playing, and a spotlight hit the stage. A buxom black girl came out. She had nice bouncy tits, and a bubble butt. Oddly enough, she wore a tight bikini top that barely contained her tits, and a small pair of gym shorts. It was attractive, but it seemed odd.

People clapped and applauded as she danced around the stage, offering glimpses of her tits. The crowd wanted more though, and kept yelling for her to take off the shorts. I wasn't too turned on by this, having spent more money than I like to admit in strip clubs.

She leaned over and hooked her thumbs into the elastic waist of her shorts. The crowd cheered, and the lights slowly dimmed as the shorts slid off her ass. The crowded boo'd good naturedly. I was interested now, and despite myself leaned forward in my seat.

As the dancer slowly turned, the lights came back up. I nearly fell out of my chair. Hanging between her legs was a cock! It was only semi-erect, but it was a cock. The crowd went wild at this. Was I seeing things? I finally understood the letter, but nothing else made sense.

I watched as an older man came up, and put a dollar on the stage. The dancer came over and knelt down with her legs on either side of his head. Slowly she worked her cock around his lips, gently probing his mouth. Her cock was obviously growing, much to the crowd's pleasure.

She stood up and danced away. The older man sat down, looking immensely pleased, getting slapped on the back by some friends near him. I was shocked. My mind was reeling from this latest development, and I just didn't know what to make of it. The dancer sat down and started stroking her cock.

It was obvious she was getting close to cumming already. She wiggled a finger, beckoning someone from the crowd. A middle aged man timidly crept on the stage, and walked over to the dancer. She pulled his legs out from under him, and quickly pinned his shoulders with her knees. Her cock was positioned perfectly at his face, and after a few more strokes cum started spurting out.

The man seemed to recover quickly and lapped at the cum hungrily. I sat back in my chair dumbfounded. My cock was rock hard, and I was hornier than I could ever remember being. But something felt wrong. I suddenly wanted to leave.

I didn't run, but I walked quickly. In my panic to leave, though, I went to the first door I saw. As I closed the door behind me I shut my eyes and rested against its cool surface, trying to catch my spinning thoughts. I very quickly noticed I wasn't outside though.

"Well what do we have here? A young peeping tom," came a deep sultry voice from behind my eye lids.

My eyes shot open, and I don't know if that was the best thing to do. I was surrounded by gorgeous big cocked girls! Every where I looked, there were girls of every size and type, all unified by the pleasant pieces of meat hanging between their legs. My head swiveled side to side, seeking an escape.

Then my eyes locked on her, and I could see nothing else. Her well-oiled muscles made her unique, even in this group. How many times had I seen her at night in my room? It was the well-muscled girl from the porn flick that I enjoyed watching so much. She walked forward, full of grace and power, her cock swaying almost disgustingly.

"Well mister, are you gonna answer me?" She said as she loomed closer.

"I...I....I..." Was all I could stutter.

"Awww, a newbie!" a voice from outside my vision squealed.

"Is that true? Is this your first time with our little club?" The well-muscled girl asked, putting her face close enough to mine that I could have kissed her.

"There's some sort of mistake. I'm trying to leave." I said weakly.

"Oh there's no mistake mister. We hand pick all our members. I bet you have a certain file on your computer starring me, don't you?" She said in a knowing voice.

How could she know?

"We have a special little extra code in that file. If it doesn't get deleted after 30 days, or gets watched 30 times it sends us the information of the person watching it. You had a month to remedy this little 'mistake', but you didn't."

I was caught like a deer in the headlights. Her presence was overpowering, her demeanor overriding my urge to run. She looked me up and down, and I got the feeling she knew every detail about me.

"What's your name?" She asked, but her eyes made it more a demand.

"Victor." I blurted.

"Not any more. Your name is now Vicky." She replied.

This caused me to find a little bit of my spine.

"Hey what makes you think you can just tell me what my own name is?" I said trying to stand up straight.

Suddenly her hand snatched mine and pulled it to her cock. My hand grabbed it instinctively. I froze all over again. She started my hand pumping.

"I know exactly what you want Vicky, even if you don't. You love watching girls like me, with big hard cocks fucking other girls and boys. And your dirty little secret is you want to be that little boy I fuck. You know it, even if you won't admit it yet. But you'll come around."

Her cock was so hot and big, it filled my hand. I had never touched another cock before in my life. Precum oozed from the tip. Could it be true what she was saying? Is this what I wanted?

"NO." I yelped and pulled my hand away like I had been burned.

But she just smiled a knowing smile. It reminded me of a shark, knowing it was going to get the kill, maybe just not as soon as it wanted.

"NO!" I yelled again. Finally recovering my wits, I opened the door and was out in a flash.

Maybe I ran out of the building, maybe I walked. I don't remember. My heart was pounding out of my chest, and my mind was racing faster than I could drive. I made it back to my apartment and slammed the door behind me. My hands where shaking as I paced the room, trying to make sense of what just happened.

As my mind wandered, I failed to notice that on occasion my hand curved back to the exact fit of her cock.

The next few days were a blur that seemed to drag on interminably. I couldn't concentrate on anything. When I tried to fill out job applications, I would forget things, mess up and have to start over. From the moment I woke up until I fell into a restless sleep, my mind raced. I kept replaying that scene in my mind.

I was horny almost constantly. My cock ached for release, but I refused to give in. I knew the moment I started stroking myself I would be thinking about her. I wanted to watch that video so badly, but I wouldn't let myself. The effect was maddening.

Two days after the fated night I got another letter. I tore it up without even opening it. The next day another arrived. It went in the trash unopened as well.

I kept thinking about her words though. What if she was right? What if deep down inside that's what I wanted? I wouldn't go so far as to say I had never been happy with my sex life, but sometimes I got a nagging feeling that something was missing.

Wasn't that normal though? Every guy wished he was a few inches longer, and that he was fucking models. But even as I tried to tell myself this, I knew there was something more.

Everyday more letters came. A week had passed since that night, and six letters had been trashed, unopened. The seventh sat on the counter, and I thought about opening it. Maybe I should write them back, tell them to stop writing me these letters. Did I want them to stop sending me letters?

Finally I opened the letter. It apologized that I hadn't enjoyed the show, but invited me to attend again. That night I didn't sleep. I tossed and turned in bed all night, trying to find peace. Images kept flashing in my mind of those beautiful girls with their hard cocks.

My arm crept down my body, like it had a mind of its own. My cock was rock hard, and ached for my touch. It felt like my cock was on fire, and the slow strokes of my hand made that fire burn higher. I tried to stop myself, but my body wanted release, it needed it.

I could picture her naked, standing over me. So confident and sure of herself. And I was her little toy. My mouth wrapped around her cock, as my hand sped up on my own. As I imagined myself sucking that glorious cock, I felt my orgasm building. When I could hold back no longer, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and sprayed my face with her hot spunk.

I was drained, physically, mentally, and emotionally. My mind was made up, I would go back. What was I going back to, though?

The next week sped by so fast I didn't have a chance to change my mind. That night I wore a pair of carpenter pants and a grey shirt. I went and got a haircut before I went, wanting to look my best for some reason.

When I arrived my heart was pounding. As I walked to the door my mind suddenly went blank. The door guard ushered me in, not even checking my letter. I was in autopilot mode.

It was the exact same of course. I vaguely noticed a few people point at me. I must have caused a scene last time when I was running away. But I couldn't focus on them. I couldn't seem to focus on anything. There where plenty of open seats, but I headed for that fateful door.

I entered without knocking, it seemed silly to. As I entered I could feel all the eyes in both rooms focus on me. As the door shut behind me, it felt as if the staring increased. As I looked around that dressing room, I was once again assaulted with girls of every description. Some lounged around naked, their cocks proudly displayed. Some seemed to be getting ready, putting on costumes for the next performance.

Then she spotted me. She was on the far side of the room, but suddenly I couldn't see anything else. Everything else ceased to be. I watched her walk towards me. It was like staring down a lioness moving in for the kill.

She walked up until she was nose to nose with me.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. What can I help you with Vicky?" She said in my ear.

Words refused to form. I stood there, frozen. What did I want? Could I even bring myself to say it? How could I say what I wanted, when I wasn't even sure what I wanted myself. She looked into my eyes and must have seen this. Her demeanour softened slightly.

"I'll tell you what Vicky. You go back out to the floor and come see us after everyone leaves. You won't be disappointed," she said.

It sounded like as good a choice as any. I nodded my head dumbly. She opened the door for me, and I scooted out. Everyone turned and looked at me, much to the disappointment of the girl on stage. I sat down at a table by myself and waited.

The night passed quickly. Girls came and went on the main stage. All around me men, and to my surprise a fair number of normal women, paid for lapdances. On occasion they went into private booths. I ordered a drink and made it last the night. For some reason I wanted my wits about me.

Suddenly, everyone was gone. How could I have zoned out for that long? The bouncer poked his head in, saw me, but said nothing. Apparently I was expected now. As I stood up, my legs felt like lead. But I forced them to move forward, carrying me back into that room. I would have my answers, whatever my question was.

This time I did knock. I heard the chitter of voices suddenly stop. The door cracked open, and then I was being pulled in. I was dragged to the center of the room, and I heard the door slam behind me. My heart beat faster.

I stood there, feeling like a freak on display. What did I expect? Once again I saw her. She smiled when she saw me. It was still a predatory smile, but it seemed warm at the same time. How was that possible?

"You came back. I'm very impressed," she said as she walked up to me.

I trembled slightly as she walked around me, inspecting every inch of my body.

"I had some doubts as to whether you would come back, but we couldn't stop the whole club for this." She said as she gently touched my back, stomach, and legs.

She faced me.

"But before we go any further, my name is Lindsey. And you have to tell me why you want to be here," she said as she looked me dead in the eye.

"I..." the words stopped. Why did I want to be here?

The whole room tensed. Would I bolt again? Would I say the right thing? What if I said the wrong thing? But I had to press on, I couldn't stop now.

"I want to know...if what you told me is true," I said in a rush.

Lindsey smiled again, more warmly this time.

"That's good enough for me. Ladies, shall we?" she said.

I was led to a chair, but as I crossed the room, hands pulled at my clothes. My shirt was torn away and was gone. Someone worked my pants off, my shoes disappeared. By the time I sat down I was naked, and very conscious of the fact.

12