Vicky Ch. 02

Story Info
Step dad shows Vicky who is in charge.
2.3k words
4.03
210.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers

Vicky stood in front of Paul trying to project the image of a tough Amazonian. She had always seemed to think she was bigger than her 5'-5" frame. Her tight, lacy top was barely covering the tops of her breasts and her short jean skirt was riding up her thighs slightly as she stood with her legs slightly apart. Defying Paul to try doing anything to her.

Standing up quickly, Paul grabbed Vicky by her wrist. He pulled her close to him and glared back into her eyes, sensing her uncertainty at his actions. He placed his face inches from hers and could smell alcohol on her breath. Making him even more infuriated then he already was.

"You need to learn some things tonight." He said with a level voice. "And we're going to start with a little respect for me."

Turning away from her he began to stride down the hallway towards her bedroom, towing her behind him with ease.

At 130 pounds her small frame had no chance to resist his actions. Her medium length, sandy-brown hair swirled around her head as Paul began to pull her down the hall. She didn't know if it was the three margaritas she had drank that evening or the shock of Paul's actions, but she didn't make a sound as he dragged her along. Her feet feeling like they were barely able to touch the ground at the speed he was moving.

Paul stood well over 6'-2" and at 210 pounds had not begun to put on the beer gut that a lot of his other friends were well on their way to developing. The lack of regular sex in his life had given him a reason to maintain a regular exercise regimen that kept him in pretty good shape. His frustration was spent on the treadmill and bowflex that they kept in the basement exercise room. Sometimes he found himself going well beyond his normal 2 hour workout after a particularly long stretch without sex with his wife.

Paul was surprised Vicky hadn't fought back yet but he realized that wouldn't last for long. He figured she was a little tipsy and couldn't believe what he was doing. The truth was he was shocked himself. He thought she would break his grip and run to her bedroom locking herself in for the night. He wasn't sure what he would have done then but so far things seemed to be going his way.

Paul's wife had performed her normal routine of drinking a full bottle of wine and then falling asleep on the couch watching tv. He had woken her up enough to get her into bed on the upper floor. He knew that nothing short of an earthquake was going to wake her up in the master bedroom at the opposite end of the house.

After he got his wife in bed he had spent most of the evening on the internet cruising the chat rooms and searching for new porn sites he hadn't seen before. Something always made him search out the sites featuring 18 to 25 year olds and the implication of this fact was just beginning to dawn on him as he pulled Vicky down the hall.

When they reached her bedroom he opened the door and pushed her through. She almost fell but caught herself and spun around to face him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing asshole?" She said as she brought herself upright again. "All I have to do is scream for mom and she will kick you out for treating me like this."

"Really?" Said Paul, surprised at how calm his voice sounded. "And when I tell her you're just making this up because you've been drinking, what do you think she would do then Vicky?"

He saw the realization in her eyes then.

"Did you think I couldn't smell the alcohol? Do you think I don't know how much trouble I can get you in with your mom? She would be furious to find out you were drinking and staying out until 3 am. And I'm willing to bet your ride home had some drinks too. What do you think she would say about that Vicky?"

Vicky just stared at Paul. He was right. Her mom would absolutely flip if she knew about the drinks. She knew her mom couldn't help her now and that thought made her tremble a little as she looked up at Paul towering over her. Not sure what he intended to do.

"That still doesn't give you a right to treat me like a child." She said, trying to sound defiant again.

"I'm an adult now and you have no right to treat me this way. Now get the fuck out of my room!" She reached out to push him toward the door, hoping her actions would surprise him and let her get the door closed and locked behind him, but she never had a chance.

As her hand came close to him Paul grabbed her by the wrist again and pulled her tight against his body.

"Not so fast Vicky. You still need to learn some things this evening. And the lessons start now."

He pushed her onto her bed on her back and climbed on top of her, straddling her hips. He grabbed both of her arms and pulled them up over her head, holding them down with one of his hands. He could feel her legs flailing over the edge of the mattress and knew she could not get any purchase with her feet to push herself away from him.

He looked down at her and smiled to see the absolute look of horror on her face as she began to get an idea of what he might be planning to do to her. He could tell she was about to scream for her mom and he quickly grabbed a small stuffed teddy bear from her pillow and shoved it into her mouth with his free hand.

"Don't even think of trying to scream. You're mom is passed out drunk and won't be awake for hours. And I'm just getting started with you."

He took a moment then as he held her down to consider the ramifications of his actions. He knew this could ruin his marriage if his wife ever found out about it. He would be back out on his own, and as much as he thought his life needed improvement, he wasn't sure it was worth leaving his wife for this.

But then he looked down at Vicky struggling on the bed. He saw the way her breasts were pushing against the fabric that had become tightly wrapped around her torso. And he was surprised to see that her nipples appeared to be getting harder as he watched them.

"Could this be arousing her?" He thought to himself.

He glanced over his shoulder to see that her skirt had ridden up around her hips when he had straddled her. He could clearly see the red lacy panties she was wearing. They were pushed slightly into her labia and he stared at the outline of her lips. Wondering if the panties had been pushed there by her ride home before she got out of the car.

Seeing her like this was beginning to distract him from his first goal. He looked back at her face. He could tell she knew he had been staring at her body. Her cheeks were flushed and red and she was breathing rapidly.

Vicky laid on her bed not believing what was happening. Paul was really pissed off at her and she was getting scared. She had never been treated like this and didn't know how to react. In her mind she was furious at him for daring to hold her down but she was also getting conflicting signals from her body. Her nipples had reacted to the fabric of her blouse rubbing against them when he moved her around. And she knew she was blushing when he looked at her, aware of the sexual tension in the air.

He lifted himself up slightly on his knees and reached down with his hand to grab her side and roll her onto her stomach. She barely had time to react and begin to struggle again before he had her hands behind her back. He moved his body off to her side and looked down at her smooth, young ass with the skirt bunched up around her lower back.

"You've been treating me like shit ever since I started dating your mom. I've tried to be patient with you for her sake but you have never shown me any respect. So tonight I'm going to treat you like the bratty, little, immature teenager you seem to be."

She felt Paul grab her side and his hand felt hot on her bare skin as he grabbed her below the fabric of her blouse. She was roughly turned onto her stomach and felt her hands wrenched behind her back as she was turned over. She felt Paul get off of her and kneel beside her. She was totally exposed to him and was feeling a mixture of fear and excitement running through her.

Paul saw those red panties tightly hugging her upper thighs and disappearing into the crack of her behind. "Those make a nice target." He thought to himself, right before he raised his free hand and brought it down hard on her ass.

She began to try to spit the doll out of her mouth to beg Paul to stop when she felt a sharp pain on her bottom and heard the crack of his hand hitting her ass. When the blow landed it was like she had been hit by lightning. She jerked up under his hold and tried to kick herself free. Paul just pushed up on her arms a little to apply some pressure until she settled down again.

"There's no use fighting me Vicky. I can hold you down like this all night long. You're going to be taught to respect me and you can fight it or you can accept it. It doesn't really matter to me either way."

He raised his hand again and brought it down harder this time. She jumped at the impact but did not try to struggle against him. He smiled to himself and proceeded to spank her until the red of her panties was matched by the red of her exposed flesh. At some point she had begun to sob uncontrollably into the blanket covering her bed. Her head settling down as she stopped reacting to the impacts.

Paul stopped after about twenty strokes. He had waited until she stopped reacting and he knew she was close to being broken. He was surprised to realize that her crying didn't bother him. After all the years of quietly taking her shit he was beginning to enjoy the payback and wasn't about to stop because of a few tears.

He reached down and lifted her head up, removing the stuffed bear from her mouth.

"Are you going to treat me better now Vicky?" He asked her.

She turned her head slowly to look at him.

"Yes Paul." She said between sobs. "I won't ever disrespect you again."

"Good."

He leaned back on his knees, watching her as he did, and he let go of her arms.

"Do I still need to hold you down then?" He asked.

"No Paul. I'll be good now. I promise."

"Good Vicky. Then why don't you get up and get ready for bed now? I'll tuck you in when you are ready."

Vicky rolled over onto her back and scooted to the edge of the bed. She sat on the edge and looked at him.

"It's okay Paul. I can tuck myself in." She said quietly. Not sure if she wanted him to go now or not, and confused by those feelings.

"I thought we just decided you were going to be good now Vicky? And being good means doing what I tell you to do. Do you understand me?"

She sat there thinking to herself. This man she had barely been able to tolerate had just changed all the rules between them. She thought about what he had asked her and how to respond.

All of the times he had been there to help her out even when she resented him for it passed through her mind. The times he gave her rides to school when she missed the bus just to make him late for work, claiming she hadn't noticed how late it was. The way he always treated her mom with respect and love even though she suspected their romantic life was not that great. She sat and looked at him and felt a whole new feeling spread through her body. A feeling she had never really felt before.

"Yes Paul." She said quietly. " I will do whatever you tell me to do."

Paul smiled at her. He knew that this night was just beginning....

End of Part II

Thanks for the feedback on the first part of this story. I have tried to make the second installment longer as most people requested and I agreed with. However it is still working as a slow burn type of story so sorry if some of you don't like that style. I enjoy the stories in Lit with a slow build up and then some furious, erotic action. I promise there will be some of that in part 3.

I only write on weekends so those of you thinking I should post a new chapter every day may want to read something else and come bback to this story in a monthh or so.

Again I would greatly appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions. I reply to all comments via email but also appreciate those posted on the site.

oly12oly56
oly12oly56
15 Followers