Vicky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric still hadn't cum so he carried on fucking me slowly at first just to keep me on the edge. Then we started going at it hard again; I started bouncing up and down on his cock. His hips were ramming the shit out of my pussy. I went down all the way on his cock until his balls slapped against my dripping pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy harder with your big fat cock," I moaned.

"Let me see those beautiful tits," he grunted back.

I pulled my top and bra over my tits. They immediately began bouncing with each thrust of his cock. Eric had his hands on my ass, squeezing and grabbing my ass cheeks, pulling me down to meet his thrusts into my pussy. My pussy was pulsing; I started bucking, pushing his penis further and further into me. He was fucking my cunt with renewed vigor. Seeing my tits had sent him into overdrive mode and I was getting the fucking of a lifetime. His dick slammed so far into my pussy that I'm sure I felt pleasures most girls will never get to. He squeezed my ass so hard it hurt. I clenched my now loose pussy as hard as hard as I could.

Suddenly I felt his hands leave my ass and before I could look my hanging tits were fully enveloped in his hands. Eric squeezed my orbs, massaging them, and then pinching my nipples. He wasn't even trying to make me cum; he was just squeezing the beautiful pair of tits he had stared at for all his life.

He was about to make me go out of control with an orgasm. He pulled my tits down to his face and started sucking and licking my nipples and that was it, a few seconds later I came, squirting all over his massive cock and balls.

"Eric baby, suck harder. Suck my tits. Suck them baby. Make me cum!" As my ass squirmed, squirting and spraying his cock, I pulled my ass up too high and his dick slid out! "Fucccccccccckkkkkk!" I said, reaching back desperately, grabbing his cock and thrusting it back into my squirting cunt. With a few jerkier ass thrusts onto his cock, I finished my orgasm. I sat there, catching my breath, his entire penis still in my cunt.

"Oh my god Eric, you're fucking amazing. Your cock is amazing."

We lay there for few minutes, catching our breath. His fire-pole was still lodged up my cunt and my big tits now squished against his chest. Every muscle in my body felt relaxed... it was like I had just come out of a thousand years of meditation.

A few minutes later he broke the silence. "Stand up and grab the sides of the doorframe, I'm not done yet."

I stood up on my bed to let his dick slide out, my pussy dripping all over him. I walked over to my open door, holding my skirt up as I walked. He got behind me and held my skirt and my hips as I leaned forward, half bent over, one hand on each side of the doorframe. My tits were facing out, straight down the hall.

I could see straight into my mother's room and there she was, staring at me. She had been sitting on her bedside, staring down the hall, watching. I'm not sure how much she had seen when we were fucking on the bed, but now she could see everything, without question. She had her pants unzipped and partly pulled down. Her hand was buried in her pussy and here she was staring at me, straight in the eyes.

Meanwhile, my best friend was impaling my pussy with his big penis. He was oblivious to what was going on outside the bedroom. He just started hammering away, his balls slapping against my wet little cunt, his pelvis pushing against my ass with every thrust. I was getting the entire dick inside me with every pump.

My mother didn't even walk away or close the door. She kept finger fucking her pussy but now her eyes were fixed on the sight of Eric fucking me hard. I had never eaten a pussy but I suddenly had the urge to. I was so horny, nothing was enough. I wanted my mouth to be sucking or licking while I was getting screwed. It just wasn't enough to only have my pussy filled, my mouth felt empty. I didn't care that she was my mother; I stared down the hall and wanted her cunt in my face. I wanted my mouth filled with someone.

"I'm about to cum," Jake groaned.

"Fill my pussy, stud."

With that he started mechanically bucking into my pussy. I could feel his jizz shooting and filling my dirty little hole. I could feel my pussy-walls getting shot with cum and my already full pussy overflowing. It made me so hot I began another orgasm. Our combined cum started leaking out onto the wood floors as he kept pumping me with cum. Then he suddenly pulled his, now soaking dick, out of my dirty cum filled pussy. Another puddle of cum followed as his dick slid out of me. Looking down I watched his monster fire globs of cum all over the floor.

He finally finished and stepped back. I looked down to see a glob of jizz hanging from my freshly fucked little hole, swinging between my thighs. I put my hand down between my legs and wiped it up, then brought my hand to my face and rubbed it on my lips and over my chin then licked my fingers. I put my hand back down and stuck two fingers into my pussy and pulled out what was left. It slid down my fingers and filled my palm with cum. I brought it up to my face, pushing my mouth into my palm, and sucked it up.

I slowly pulled my thong back into place and my skirt back down but I kept the cum on my face and looked over at Eric, who was zipping up. He looked up and saw my cum covered chin and lips.

"In all the time I've known you, you've never looked sexier than you do right now."

"That's cause guys love cum eating, cock sucking sluts and I've got your cum all over my mouth." He just grinned. "Would you mind leaving me to recuperate and I'll see you in school tomorrow?" I asked.

"K', that was great Vicky. And you really do look beautiful with cum on you." he said pulling up his pants on his way out of my room and down the stairs.

I don't think he noticed that my Mom still had her hand buried in her snatch. I walked down the hall and leaned against her door. She didn't even slow down. "I guess that Eric's a lot bigger than dad, huh?"

"At least your father's loads drench my entire face," she said looking at my chin. Her fingers were glistening with juices. She was rapidly fucking herself. Her sweater was pulled up enough for me to see her nice abs but her big tits just jiggled, hidden from view.

I was still a little horny and Mom or not, I knew she was a hot women and her shaven pussy still looked great, although I no longer wanted to buried my face in it. Then she started having spasms and started squirting all over her hand and thighs. Juices shot out from her pussy, into her jeans and onto the floor. As she lightly bucked a shot of pussy juice hit my leg. It was a pretty sexy sight. When she finished she kicked her pants and panties off and spread her legs, showing me her nice, wet pussy.

For a minute I stared at it and she sat looking at me; it felt like she was reading my mind. She had this look that seemed like she knew that a minute ago I was thinking about licking her pussy and that now I still found myself aroused looking at her wet pussy between her spread legs. Is there something wrong with me for having felt like I did? I didn't mean to think that way, you know? I just got aroused. I didn't have a chance to act on it anyways; she broke my horny daze.

"Look, I know he came in you and I know you're not on the pill and I watched about a gallon of cum pour out of your sweet little pussy so you're either pregnant or very lucky if you're not. Next time, have him cover your face. Your father loves tea-bagging me while he jerks off and cums all over my face; he isn't the only one that's enjoyed it."

"I don't need to hear about Dad cumming, thanks."

She just shrugged, got up, and went to take a shower

It had been a weird day. I had sucked my best friend's cock –that was definitely odd since he's almost like a brother after knowing him for so long. In a way, that made it feel even hotter – almost incest. And although I had seen my mom's pussy about a hundred times, it had never been with her fingers all the way up it, with juices squirting as she came; so that was more than a little new.

Later that night, for the hundredth time I heard my Dad ramming my mother like a madman. I listened as he growled, of course cumming, but that was nothing new. It was a nightly routine I had gotten used to and eventually found oddly arousing; occasionally fingering myself at the same time. Then my mom poked her head in my door about a minute after. She had cum all over her face and hair. I could see some on her tits too, which looked gorgeous. She opened her mouth to show me a huge mouthful of my Dad's sperm, and then swallowed.

"See baby, that's one of the steps to safe sex and it makes a good face-mask for the night. Next time, do like your mom." She walked out while my jaw was still hanging.

The next day she helped me take a pregnancy test. Turns out, I'm lucky.

**If you enjoyed the story, please rate it and leave a comment on what was good. If you disliked it, please leave me some constructive feedback.

12