Vickys Birthday De-Flowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers

The next morning he woke up next to his naked daughter. Her legs wide open with her pussy looking all bruised and dripping his white cum out of her; he realized there was no turning back. What began as accidentally walking in on his daughter before dinner yesterday turned into him fucking his virgin daughter into her first orgasm and finally releasing all of his cum into her womb. He couldn't believe what he had done, he had let his hormones and urges take over and now he thought his daughter would leave him forever.

Vicky woke up, half of her night was a blur but she clearly remembered her dad deflowering her and giving her the best feeling she's ever felt. Her pussy felt so sore but she loved how it felt having her dads cum drip out of her, it turned her on slightly getting her a little wet. She turned over seeing her dad and looking into her eyes she simply said "Thank you daddy."

Shocked Richard apologized "I'm sorry sweet heart I'm so sorry I wish I didn't do this."

"no daddy, I loved it, it felt so amazing, I want to do it more, I love you daddy and you're the only man I want to love ."she argued, and remembering that her dad said she could move in with him the night before she said "daddy can we do this every night and sleep together once I move in with you. "

So excited that she was actually okay with all of it and asking for them to make it a habit of having sex he responded "Yes sweet heart ."

Vicky and Richard both kissed and laid together in the bed where they're father daughter relationship changed into a lover's relationship. Both were excited to begin living together and start a life as sexual lovers enjoying each other every night and day.

Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers
12