Vicky's Vacation

Story Info
Takes horny wife fishing, and she catches a big cock.
4.9k words
3.82
181.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past summer, Vicky and I went camping in the hardwood forest of Central Pennsylvania. There were three days left of vacation, and I suggested with our budget to spend them in the woods. We did not go to a campground, but instead found a secluded spot thick with maples and oaks. After we cleared an area and pitched our tent, I grabbed my fishing rod, and we walked toward the Clarion River. We found a path through waist-high ferns that led us to an opening with giant boulders along the riverbank.

Vicky was just telling me how she worried about bears, when we saw him. It was a huge man wearing an animal-skin vest that made my wife shriek. The sheer size of him was awesome. Vicky held onto my arm as we approached the bearded hulk fishing in the river. Up close, he was a good-looking man.

We said hello, and I asked if he was catching anything. He yanked a stringer out of the water with two fish on it to show us. He said it was a great spot and welcomed me to cast my line in next to his. We chatted, learned that he just had gotten out of the Army, and he had been camping here alone for the past week. He was an experienced woodsman. His name was Mark, and we befriended him right away.

Mark heard our ruckus when we arrived. He told us that we pitched our tent too close to the river. The 'skeeters' will eat us alive at night, and the crickets would keep us awake. He also mentioned that all animals, creeping critters, and slimy snakes liked the water. Mark said we could move to his campsite, which was a little ways up the hill. It was after he told us there was a bobcat sighted, when Vicky said we have to move.

"Do you mean move to Mark's campsite?" I asked.

"No, home," she said. Mark laughed and said that he would protect her. I could tell my wife liked him, and, that he tickled her fancy. I saw her estimating the large package in his shorts. We moved to Mark's campsite.

Vicky wanted to go swimming and changed into her bathing suit. She hitched a ride back to the river sitting on top of Mark's shoulders. I went along to fish. My wife was a redhead with freckles all over, except on her pearly-white breasts. Her perky nipples were stiff and sticking out. She was a little munchkin with pigtails to him, as he tossed her into the water. They were splashing and having fun, but their frolicking was scaring away all the fish. I went further upstream, and they disappeared from my view. There was a bald eagle circling overhead. I told it to keep an eye on my wife.

I trusted Vicky for the most part, but I knew of her secret desires. She was home by herself on the weekdays and had been watching too much porn. My wife was all of the time horny as could be. All she talked about was sex. Vicky had fantasies of men who were well hung. My five inches of hard-banging cock were fine the first two years of our marriage, but after Vicky saw all of the horse cocks on the internet, she longed for something bigger.

We discussed her sexual urges and agreed that she was a borderline nymphomaniac. Vicky bet she could outlast several men and come twice as many times as them. I joked that I might take her up on that proposition. She asked, "When and how many men?" She was not kidding. She went as far as asking me if certain friends of mine had big dicks. I said that even if they did, which they did, I did not want her fucking my friends, particularly while we were trying to have a kid.

Vicky said she was with me on that subject and fucking was not so much on her mind. She recalled the time when I let her make out with a friend. He had a reputation of being a good kisser, and I said that she could try him out. They were getting steamy in the kitchen with their arms around each other and sucking lip. He had her on fire. It was when she started dry humping against his cock that I told them to stop. She asked to expand upon that episode.

"I want to make out with a couple of your friends at the same time," she said. I told her that was a possibility. "It would be with the ones who are well-endowed between their legs. I would like it if they undressed me, fondled my breasts, and played with my pussy," she added to the fantasy, "But, do you know what I really would like to do, Bob? It is something that I think about a lot. I want to jerk on their big cocks and blow them," she said, "Would you let me do that?"

I hoped she was not already doing that, and now asked for clearance after the act. My wife was very good at giving a blowjob, but I was her only recipient. She was proud of her skill and yearned to broaden her horizons. Vicky talked me into saying maybe she could have her fun, only because she had a way of getting me to accommodate her requests. She was jerking on my dick and had me ready to come when she asked.

With that in mind, I thought it best to check on Vicky and Mark. The two of them had been friskily playing in the water for the past hour, but they were awfully quiet, now. Vicky was sitting on a flat rock in pain, and Mark was rubbing her leg. I asked what had happened. Mark said she twisted her ankle, but it looked only sprained.

"This is your fault for insisting on taking me camping, Bob," she blamed me.

"You'll live. Hey, guys, look, I caught a fish. We have three of them now, one for each apiece. Are you ready to eat? Show me how to filet them, Mark," I said excited. Mark carried Vicky in his arms. He wrapped her ankle, and she was as good as new. We ate fried fish over an open fire, and then explored the area before it got dark. Vicky held both of our hands as we hiked through the woods. We did not see any wildlife. All we saw were trees, and I wondered if they hate humans, too, but cannot run away.

After we watched a beautiful sunset, the three of us sat by the campfire and gazed at the twinkling lightshow of brilliance in the vast night sky. The faint band of the Milky Way and the Big Dipper dazzled us on that cloudless night. Vicky pointed to a shooting star and made a wish. She kissed Mark and me on the cheeks.

We were drinking wine, which makes my wife horny. One thing led to another, and eventually we were talking about sex. Mark wondered if we were swingers. I told him that we were an open-minded couple but monogamous thus far in our two years together. He said that a few couples had asked him to join them for sex. These acquaintances wanted to experiment with someone who had a big cock. He made love with the wives, while the husbands liked to watch. I said we were not into doing that. Vicky said to speak for myself, and that she, too, had a fascination for men with large cocks. She was tipsy enough to ask about the size of the lump in Mark's shorts. He looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who would have guessed?" I said, "I know she has been eyeballing it, all day."

"I just want to see how big it is, Bob. That's all. You think I look at every guy's cock. Okay, so I look every guy's cock. You know what? Fuck you. It is because I never saw a big one for real. The men in the porn movies have very big cocks. Mark looks as if he does, too."

Mark said to judge for herself, as he pulled out his cock and showed it to my wife. She gasped and said it was impressive. It was a big one, and very thick, too. His imposing monster of a cock was uncut with a sheath of foreskin half covering the pink head. He squeezed its substantial girth and the blood-swollen knob emerged purple and shined. A drop of pre-cum appeared that made my wife slobber and moan.

"It is ten inches when hard," he said. Mark welcomed Vicky to feel it. She wanted to, but I said she saw it, and that was enough. Mark stuffed it back in his shorts. I hymned and hawed about the long drive here, and it was time to go asleep. I had to drag her away.

Once we were in our tent, my wife could not stop talking about the size of Mark's cock. His tent was not that far away, and he certainly heard her whining that she needed a big cock. If only she could suck it, she mused. Vicky was hornier than usual, and her pussy was dripping wet. We made love, but I knew she wanted Mark's masterful cock.

Most of the next day, we spent down by the river. I fished, while they swam and worked on their tans. My wife was wearing a skimpier bikini than she had on the day before, and Mark wore briefs that clearly showed the outline of his massive cock. It seemed to be semi-hard the whole day. I knew it was driving Vicky nuts. I caught her masturbating in our tent before and after lunch. I asked if it was because of Mark.

"Oh, Bob, I can see it. His cock is showing thru his shorts. It looks even bigger than it was last night. Oh, god, I cannot imagine what Mark's cock looks like when it is fully hard. Fuck me, Bob. Yes, baby, push it in as far as you can."

I tried to excite her more, while I fucked her. "You want to play with his big dick, don't you, honey? I know you'd like to suck on it, too. Vicky is a little whore. My wife wants to be a slut for other men. Maybe, you want him to fuck you, too. That is what you really want. Your pussy needs a big dick like his," I taunted her, as I pounded hard and fast into her wet pussy. I excited myself with the dirty talk, and I popped my load in two minutes.

"Honey, you came too fast, again. You do that all of the time. I am still horny. My pussy needs to come. Please, Bob, don't leave me this way."

We had fish again for supper that I personally caught. That night by the campfire, my wife sat close to Mark. I was across from them stoking the fire and noticed that Vicky placed her hand on his thigh. The conversation was again of sex, as a continuation of the tempting talk from the night, before. Mark told us more of his sexual exploits. He said that married women called him just to suck on his cock. I knew my wife wished that she were one of them. Her hand moved closer to his crotch.

"Do you mean they blow you behind their husband's back?" I asked and saw Vicky squeezing a likely erection thru his shorts. He said that was what they wanted to do. They met him at different places, or he picked them up and rode around while they sucked him off. That made it more exciting for them. "My Vicky would at least tell me," I said, as she pulled her hand away and looked at me with a guilty grin. "That must be some dick you have. How big did you say that it gets?" I asked and stoked the fire that burned in my wife's hot pussy. Mark said he would show us if we like.

Vicky wanted to see his cock, again. She asked that he please take it out. Mark stood and obliged. He pulled down his shorts and exposed his giant genitals to my wife. His cock filled with blood and rose before her eyes. He stroked it a few times and waved his big dick in her face. Vicky admired it saying it was as big as the cocks in the movies. She looked at me, and I said she could feel it this time. I hoped it would make her horny for later in our tent. She did so without hesitation.

My wife held his big dick in her hands. She praised its warmth and thickness. He told her that if she stroked it nice and slow it would get bigger for her. It did get swollen and very hard, as Vicky played with her newfound treasure. It grew to at least ten inches of hard- throbbing cock. She squeezed the thick shaft and circled her hand over the leaking head. Vicky jerked on his cock with both hands. She worked up a lather, and the steady slurping of her strokes echoed in the night.

"Mark, I want to be on your list of loyal subjects whom worship your cock," Vicky told him, "It's beautiful."

"Oh, honey, you know how to work on a cock. I am going to put you at the top," he said.

Vicky then told me that she wanted to be a bad girl for Mark. She already was, but I knew that she was asking to blow him. I shook my head.

"Please, Bob, let me do it for just a little bit. I want to taste his cock." Her lips were within inches of the shining-swollen crown. "Oh, god, it is so big. Give me one minute, no longer. You can time me, if you want. I will do it to you an equal amount of time," she tried to bargain. I winced with a perceptive-quick shake of my head.

Vicky was not giving up. She became desperate. "Look at how hard his cock is, Bob. It is oozing so much cream. He needs me to make it come, and I want to suck his big dick for him. Please, let me blow Mark, just this one time," she pleaded. Mark said it was up to me, but I saw him sweating and the veins popping out on his forehead.

My wife never sucked a stranger's cock, before. I figured that since we were out in the wilderness and no one else would know, I would let her do it. I told her that she could blow him. "Go on, and get it out of your system," I said. Besides, he would have killed me if I said no.

They moved to spot away from me. It was more in the darkness from where I stayed and stared into the fire. She spent time with him alone. I cringed at the thought of where this could lead. We talked about her desire to be with other men. It was all about size and stamina. Now her fantasy had come true. I feared that once my wife sucked Mark's big cock, she would next want it in her pussy, and then never be able to stop.

I heard him tell her to open her shirt and expose her breasts. He said she had perfect-size tits and her nipples were long and hard. Vicky squealed and told him that he was hurting them in a way that she liked. He next wanted her to take off the shorts and pull down her panties. He was glad to see she was a natural redhead. Mark said she would be his first strawberry blond.

"You are so cute with your pigtails. You act innocent, but you like being naughty, don't you. Your pussy is very wet. Spread it open and let me see. Oh, that is a sweet-ginger snapper with a nice cherry on top. You have a big clit for such a horny little girl. I see that you like touching it. Do you like to masturbate, Vicky?" She whimpered that she did. "Do you do it a lot? Does that bad pussy make you play with it, everyday?"

"Yes, I do it several times a day. It feels so good to play with myself. Once I start, I cannot stop."

"I know, honey, your pussy needs to come, so much. Do you want to make it come for me now, Vicky? I'd like to see you play. Hmmm, yes, rub your sensitive clit."

"I love doing this while you stroke on your cock and watch me. I wish we had brought my toys. I could have really put on a show for you. Oh, Mark, this is making me super horny. I like being told what to do."

"I love your attitude. Obedience can be quite stimulating. Now, put your fingers inside. Pump them in deep. That pussy needs a big cock, does it not? A nice fat cock like mine would open that tight pussy and make you come as never before. Yeah, that's it, Vicky. Fuck yourself hard and fast. You go, girl, and make that pretty, pink pussy come. Oh, sweetheart, you are creaming like a bitch. You have a hot little cunt."

"Ooh, yes!" she screamed. "Mark, please, make me blow you. I want to suck on your cock."

He told her to get on her knees for him. She begged to blow Mark. I listened to her moaning with his fat dick in her mouth. Vicky took her time and tried to make it last. She must have been fingering her pussy, too. I heard her muffled scream on his cock. Mark then told my wife to jack him off into her mouth. It pleased him that she swallowed his cum.

They came back to the campfire. Mark had his shorts off, and his cock dangled freely between his legs. Vicky was naked, except for a flannel shirt left open, with her tits hanging out. Her pussy was glistening wet. She had her panties in her hand and threw them at me.

"Look at what you started by insisting on taking me camping," she blamed me, but it was her way of saying thanks.

We roasted marshmallows over the fire. I thought that was the end of her fling, but Vicky sat on Mark's lap. They started kissing and fondling each other, again. They made out in front of me as if I was not there. I sat silent and witnessed my wife lost in passion with another man. I watched him finger-fuck Vicky to a juicy orgasm, while she stroked on his cock.

He stood over Vicky and jerked on his giant dick. It thrilled her to see his cock get hard so soon after the first session on her knees for him. He inched closer and rubbed the swollen head on her face. His hard cock smacked her cheeks and made them shine with his cream. He touched it on her lips, and she kissed his big dick. Mark turned her head toward me. He said to tell her husband what she wants.

"Bob, I want Mark to fuck me. You have to understand. I need his big cock in my pussy."

"Do you have a rubber?" I asked, showing them some good sense. Mark did not have one, but he assured us that he had no disease. I was not worried about that as much as he planting his fertile seed. Vicky said it was the time of the month, when it should be okay. He could pull out before he comes. "I do not know about this," I said, "It seems terribly risky. I say no." Mark told Vicky not to push the issue, and she listened to him more than me.

"All right, Bob, but I am going to blow him, again. I will do it all night, if he wants."

Vicky did not ask me, but she begged him, before they moved for the second time to their special spot. My wife sucked on his cock for an hour. He fucked her cunt with his hand. The fingers in her pussy slurped louder than the lips on his cock. Mark groaned, as he pumped his cum down her throat. Vicky returned with a smirk on her lips and his cum dripping from her chin. She said this excited her immensely, and she needed to fuck. I again told her that would not be a good idea. I did not want him knocking her up.

"No, Bob, I want you to make love to me," she said.

I thought we would do it in our tent, but she wanted to fuck in front of Mark. I meant literally in front of him, because while I fucked her from behind, she sucked on his cock. The sight of his thick log pumping into my wife's hot mouth excited me. So much so, that I came in a minute, again.

"You bastard!" That time Vicky cursed at me. She tired of my shortcomings and wanted Mark to finish the job. "I need fucked by someone who knows how," she said, "Let him fuck me, Bob. Maybe, you'll learn a few things."

Mark shook his head, "Do you want me to slap her?" he asked on my behalf.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean that, but I need more. Please, honey, I want to feel his big cock in my pussy, so bad," my wife begged me to let her fuck another man.

He asked if I minded that we switch places. She embarrassed me enough to concede. "Go on and do what you want. Fuck yourselves silly. I am going to take a walk," I told them.

I was throwing stones in river. Maybe, I should not have left. I feared losing her, if I let her have these affairs. On the other hand, if I did not let her fuck around, she would do it behind my back, and I did not want that. Suddenly, I heard rustling in the weeds. I thought it might be that bobcat. I raised a heavy rock and was ready to throw it.

"Bob, are you there? Help me. I'm lost." It was Vicky looking for me. She did not fuck him, after all. She cuddled next to me. "That sure is a pretty moon," she said and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry, Bob. I don't know what got into me." We hugged and kissed under the stars.

My wife sucked his cock, one more time, before we left the next day. I watched her swallow his cum. We promised to keep in touch, and maybe camp here again in the fall. Vicky thanked me on the way home for letting her be naughty and play. It was a three-hour drive, and she was blowing me, as she always does on our trips. The usual procedure was two-minute intervals of sucking and jerking. Vicky talked about all of the dirty things she did with Mark, and then sucked for two minutes on my dick. She had me ready to come, but she kept teasing me to no end.

Vicky asked if I liked watching what she did with Mark. She said it made her hot being submissive to him and loved doing what told. I admitted that there were benefits and seeing her do those nasty things was somewhat of a turn-on for me, too. Vicky sucked for two more minutes. She then jerked fast on my dick and asked if she could blow other men. I could watch if I let her do it.

12