Vic's Education Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic thought for a moment and replied, "They were such scum. I don't know what they would have done to you if I wasn't there. They thought you were a hooker and could have done anything to you."

With a little smile on her face, his mom asked, "Vic, what do you think they would have done to me?"

Not sure of how he should answer, Vic answered, "I don't know but judging by the way they were looking at you, I could tell they were nasty."

Looking down at her feet, his mom spread her legs a little and then looked up at him with a little bigger smile to ask, "You must have some idea of what they wanted to do to me or why were you protecting me? You said that you could treat me better they could and make me purr. What did they want to do to me, Vic?"

Vic realized his mother was goading him so he blurted out, "I think they wanted to sleep with you."

"Sleep?"

Trying to shock his mother, he said, "They wanted to fuck you."

Glancing towards the white king size bed with its mountain of pillows, she replied, "I have been so lonely. I would have liked their attention because it has been so long and besides, it is my birthday."

Not wanting his mother to desire anyone else, Vic felt a jolt of jealousy as he stated, "They were being so crude to you. I didn't like the way they were talking to you and besides; you have all of my attention. Remember, I am your date."

Vic's eyes drifted down from her eyes to her open cleavage as she replied, "Maybe so, but what should they have said if they wanted to sleep with me, Vic? Since you are my date, what would you say to me if you wanted me? Tell me. I want to hear how you would have said it."

Still not sure how much wine his mother consumed, Vic gave her a serious look and decided to test her. He said, "You are the most attractive woman I have ever seen and I want to get to know you better. I want to know everything about you including how you look when you wake up in the morning."

Her eyes sparkled as she said, "Very forward but very nice. Now lets take that one step further, shall we? So let's say you talked me into going up to your room with you. Since I am here, you must also know I want you too. What would say next to me?"

Even from across the room, his mom looked so hot, so sexy. He decided to take a chance. Remembering a line from an old movie, Vic said, "You must be tired from all of that dancing. Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?"

His mom said, "You're right. I think I have had too much to drink tonight so that sounds good. This dress is so confining."

Vic watched as his mother reached down and unhooked the three chains holding her neckline together and set them on the table. He didn't realize they were removable. His mother looked up at him with her innocent eyes and asked, "Is that better?"

Vic nodded yes but his eyes focused on her neckline. If she moved in just the right way, the fabric concealing her breasts could easily come loose and accidentally expose her. Anticipating her next movement, Vic couldn't wait as he responded, "You look very comfortable now."

His mother asked, "Since you are my date for tonight, what would you say next if you were attracted to me?"

Feeling bolder, Vic stepped closer and said while looking into her big, blue eyes, "I have been staring at your legs all night so please lift up the front of your dress so I can see a little more those beauties."

Vic wasn't sure what his mom would do. Her eyes flashed as his mom reached down and grabbed a fist full of her hemline. Watching him, she slowly pulled her dress up her thighs. The temperature in the room must have shot up because he could feel the beads of perspiration build up on his forehead. With a provocative look on her face, she sighed, "Do you mean like this?"

His mother was completely displaying her legs like she was a street-corner hooker. Although he could see most of her thighs, her fist clutching her hemline still covered her pussy. As he soaked in the view, Vic daringly responded, "Yes, but lift it little higher."

As the smile left her face, his mom said, "Oh, so you mean like this?"

Her hand stretched the dress a little further and peeking under her hem was the faint shadows of her pussy. To his delight, he could see her pubic mound trimmed into a tight V. He had seen it the previous night while she slept but this was different. She was showing her pussy to him, willingly. All he had to do was ask. Vic just stared at his mom's pussy as the electricity between them filled the room.

Finally, his mother lowered her hem and asked, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

Vic boldly stated, "Yes, you have very nice legs but I think you should turn around now. That dress looked so good from the back."

His mother's smile returned as she turned around and said, "Oh, you would want me to turn around, bend over a little bit and lift my dress? Is that what you want, Vic?"

Without doubt in his voice, he stated, "Yes' that is exactly what I want."

With those words, his mother turned around and bent over the table while placing an arm out to support herself. She looked over her shoulder at him while Vic watched her reaching back and sliding the dress up her thighs. When she was done, his mother's dress was high enough to show the bottom of her pert ass. Her cheeks were round and firm with her pussy hidden in the darkness between her legs. Vic smiled when he realized all of her goodies were on display for just him. Fuck those other guys in the bar.

Vic couldn't stop himself as he stated, "God you have some beautiful legs. Women must envy you because they are so perfect. Your legs are like stems on the rarest flower." Taking another chance, he added, "Since you look so beautiful tonight, I would love to kiss you again."

His mom turned around and walked towards him, "You are so suave tonight. Since you are my date, you talked me into it. I have to kiss you for those kind words but you will have to forgive me for taking advantage of you."

Still standing in her high heels, his mother stood in front of him and reached up to kiss him. Not caring how much his mother had drank; Vic didn't hesitate as he kissed her back like a man instead of her son. As her arms went around his neck, Vic let his hands fondle his mother through the thin silk dress. While his drunken mother's tongue explored his mouth, he explored her body.

Vic's held his mother by her narrow waist but then slipped his hand up her dress until her breast was in the palm of his hand. She didn't resist. While he enjoyed the heft and firmness of her tit, he sucked on his mother's tongue. Slipping his other hand down her bare back, he momentarily stopped at the bottom of her spine, then he slid his hand inside the back of her dress. He squeezed and caressed her naked ass with one hand while fondling her breast through her dress with the other. While he took advantage of her, his mother just moaned as they kissed.

Since his mother was letting have his way with her, he reached inside her neckline and massaged her bare breasts. Breaking off the kiss, his mother rolled her head back so he could kiss her neck. Vic dove right in. As her head rocked back and forth while she was pressed against him, little snippets of her feelings fell from her mouth, "Vic, you are my little stud. You make me so happy that I am a woman. I am yours to do with whatever you want."

Finally, his mother broke off the kiss and stood back. She looked frantic and out of breathe as she asked, "What do you want to do next?"

Vic was convinced she would do anything he wanted as he said, "I haven't taken my eyes off of you all night. I want to see more of you. Actually, I need to see all of you."

Without taking her eyes off of him, his mother didn't reply but rather reached behind her neck and untied the halter of her black dress. Hesitating for a moment, she let go and her dress slid down her body to prove she was wearing nothing underneath. Vic's mouth hung open as he stared at her naked body except for the high heels. She looked better than anything on the websites he visited. With her unblemished skin and tight muscles, she looked better than he ever imagined. His mother paused to let him see her naked and then slipped under the sheets.

With a wicked smile, she turned to him and said, "Now it is your turn."

For a moment, he was nervous but a look of bravado covered his face after remembering his mother's praise for his cock. He removed his new jacket and pants she had bought him and threw them over the back of a chair. Next, he pulled the hem of his t-shirt over his head and then bent over to remove his boxers.

When he stood up, he was wearing nothing but a smile with his cock at full attention. This was the fist time his mom had seen him naked. She seemed impressed and told him so, "You are so beautiful and your cock is so big. Any woman would love to trade spots with me."

Vic stepped up to the bed and sat along side his mother. As they stared at each other, Jill floated across the sheets until she placed a knee on each side of him so she could straddled his legs while sat on the edge of the bed. It was reminiscent of his first orgasm with her.

With her hands behind his neck, Jill rose up so that she offered her breasts and her erect nipples to his mouth. Not needing a second invitation, Vic scooped up her right breast and placed her erect nipple between his lips while he squeezed her hard ass with the other hand. As he sucked at her nipple, she stroked her fingers through his hair and whispered, "Vic, that feels so good. Baby, you can make woman feel so good, so wet. "

After a few moments, she moved his mouth to other breast and then reached down to find his hard cock. When she was finally found it, she started to rub it along her oily lips. It felt so good. Vic noted how wet his mother's pussy was as she pushed down on her his cock. Slowly, his rod pushed deeper into her pussy. Vic stopped sucking on her breast and said, "God, you feel so good. Your pussy is so tight."

As his mother continued to push him deeper inside her, she said, "It is because you have such a big, rock hard cock. Fuck me, Vic. Fuck me like you want me."

Vic blurted out, "I can't think of anything else but you. I want my cock deep inside your pussy."

In her raunchiest voice, his mother said, "Fuck me, cowboy. I would love to have your cock explode inside me."

His mother rode up and down on his cock as if she was driven by the devil. His mother whispered as her pussy squeezed down on his cock, "I need to cum so badly, baby. Please forgive me for using you but nothing else matters. You have been teasing me all night and I still haven't cum yet. I have never been this hot before with another man. Help me cum, baby."

Holding her by the waist, Vic assisted his mom while she bounced up and down on his pole. As she continued to ride his cock, he could sense an orgasm building inside of her. Soon, it broke loose with frantic gestures and gasping breath.

His mom hung onto him with a death grip and came as she continued to impale her self on his shaft. As she spasmed in quick, jerky movements, she screamed, "Oh god...oh fuck, Vic, I am cumming. Oh fuck, I can...not... believe...how fucking...good you are fucking me."

For the first time, Vic knew what his mom's face looked like when she orgasmed and he memorized every feature. Wide open mouth, clenched eyes and pearl white teeth. Quivering breasts and taunt nipples. Legs spread wide while her tiny pussy stretched around his cock. He let her use him. As her orgasm subsided, she clung to his body.

Vic hadn't cum yet so he picked her up with his mom still impaled on his rock hard cock, turned around and set her down on the corner of the bed. He said, "Now it is my turn. I want to fuck you so badly."

In her exhausted state, his mom whispered to him, "Fuck me, Vic. Fuck your mommy. Fuck me and spoil me."

Vic started slowly stroking his cock deeply inside her pussy as she held on to him. She was soaking wet but her pussy was still so tight. He took his time and soon found his mother's wet pussy milking the sperm from him again. As her hips pumped against him, Vic looked into her eyes and he knew she was ready for him cum. Vic didn't hesitate as he started to quicken his pace.

He didn't know how long he could last but he tried to maintain a steady stroke as he kissed her again. Her lips begged to be kissed. While their tongues swirled, he slowly counted to at least 100 before he let loose with a gusher of sperm inside his mom. She whispered, "Cum, baby. Cum in your mommy's wet pussy."

As his cock deposited his final spurts into her womb, he whispered into her ear, "Thank you mom. I have never been happier."

*** The next morning, Vic woke up with his arm wrapped around his mom. Naked and warm, they were spooning and his cock was already hard. His cock was never flaccid around his mother. Since their first fuck on the bed, he had fucked his mom twice more.

Once, they fucked in the bathroom after they got another bottle of wine from room service. He placed her on the bathroom's black granite counter and pulled open her white Terry robe. She leaned back and let him take her again. Lifting himself up on the balls of his feet, he pulled her to the edge and slowly fucked his mother while they both shared wine from the same glass. After too much stimulation, they finally put down the wine and went at it like they were on a honeymoon.

The second time, he fucked her right before they went to sleep just before sunrise. They had both climbed in bed still naked after showering together in the oversized shower. His mother made his cock so hard, so quickly.

She whispered to him, "Vic, I need to speak to you, seriously. Tomorrow, our dream will be over and you will have to go back to calling me mom. I had too much to drink tonight and I couldn't control myself. This can never happen again. I am the worst parent by taking advantage of you. So, when we leave this room, we will never speak about what happened between us or tell another soul. Do you agree?"

Reluctantly, he said, "I agree."

His hard cock pressed against her must of had an effect on her because his mother then climbed on top of him and said, "In that case, we cannot let this moment pass without taking full advantage of it." His mother lowered herself down on his cock again and rode him like a cowgirl. He lasted forever and he lost count of the number of times she came.

Now, with the morning sun bringing a new day, he wanted more. With his cock pressed against his mother buttocks, he couldn't help himself. As he started sliding his cock along the crack of her ass, he cupped her exquisite breasts. Obviously awake now, his mom said, "What did we agree to last night?"

"Mom, we haven't left the room yet. The checkout time isn't for a couple of more hours. You are mine until then."

It seemed like forever for her to respond but she finally said, "Okay. We can do it one last time but we need to leave at different times. We don't want anyone talking, do we?"

Vic responded, "No, I understand."

Delighted that he talked her into it, Vic reacted quickly but steadily. He pulled his mother's ass up into the air while her head was still on the pillow. Spreading her knees apart, he prepared to fuck her doggy style. Totally exposed, she looked ready for him. He placed himself between her legs and grasped his cock. With the head of his penis, he traced along her wet pussy lips until his mother spread her legs farther and said, "What are you waiting for, dear? I cannot be more ready for you. Can't you feel how wet I am?"

Vic said, "I am savoring this moment since this is the last time I get to make love to you." With those words, he easily pressed the head of his cock between her pussy lips, inserting himself into her warmth. Without exchanging words, Vic pushed his cock deeper into his mom while she pushed her pussy back along his shaft. At the exact same moment they slowly reversed directions. Pumping back and forth, they worked as a team to draw an orgasm out of each other.

His mom whispered, "Vic, you fuck better than any man I have ever known. Your cock is so much bigger and fatter than any of my previous lovers, including your miserable father's. You are going to spoil me for anybody that comes after you. I love your cock."

Holding her by her hips, Vic said, "Mom, you're wrong. You are the one that spoiled me. I will always want you. Whenever I see you, I will think about how erotic you sound when we fuck, how good your tits feel in my hands and how excited you make me feel. Just the sound of your voice makes me hard. I will compare you to any woman that comes after you and I know they will be lacking in some way."

Vic looked down at her sweet ass and knew, after this morning's deadline, he would try to fuck his mother again. It didn't matter what he promised, he couldn't help it. Her bent, muscular legs led up to the round, firm orbs of her ass. Pale white, her ass was perfect and without a fault. He held on to her lush hips and kneaded his fingers into her soft flesh as he fucked her. Groaning out his name with each stroke, she was the perfect blend of soft corners and hard angles. Between her cheeks, her ass hole winked back at him while further below was her ripe peach filled with his cock. Her pussy was so hot, tight and wet. She was better than he ever imagined and now she wanted him to stop fucking her. She was nuts to think he would stop now.

Vic whispered, "I want to hear you say that you want your baby to fuck you. Say it. Say 'I want my baby to fuck me'"

After first saying no with a shake of her head, Vic stopped stroking his cock into her pussy. He repeated, "Say it."

His mom immediately relinquished her resistance and pleaded, "Baby, please fuck me. I want my baby to fuck me. Fuck me like you know I need it. Fuck me with your huge cock."

Vic teased her, "Mommy, I am fucking your tight, little pussy. Do you like your son fucking you with his big dick?"

"Oh god yes. Fuck your mommy, baby. Fuck me with your monster cock."

He watched as his wet cock disappeared inside his mother's pink, swollen pussy and then reappear wetter. He loved the smell of her pussy and the sound of her squeals. No longer able to resist her breasts, he bent over her and reached around to hold her swollen tits as he fucked her.

His mother turned her head and placed the side of her face on the pillow while she reached back and massaged his balls while he fucked her. Her face looked angelic at this angle but he knew his mother was a secret whore too. Just look how she dressed for him last night and then let him fuck her. His own mom. Just look how horny she acted in her sleep. As he started to cum again, he promised himself that this wouldn't be the last time he fucked his mother. Vic quietly consoled himself, "She had to sleep sometime."

12