Vic's Education Deepens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, his mother was lounging on the couch in a floor length black dress of some type. It reminded him of a floor length hoodie that you would wear after a long day at the beach when the sun was setting. Lying on her side, she wore the hood over her head so he could barely see her eyes. Her arms were concealed by tight sleeves except for her red fingertips. Her hand wasn't entirely hidden since her thumbs emerged from little slits in the seam. Obsessing, Vic couldn't stop himself from thinking how good his cock would feel in her padded grip.

With her body fully covered, she should have been less of a distraction but he couldn't take his eyes off of her for two reasons.

One, the dress's fabric stretched across every sexy mound and hollow of her luscious body which held his full attention as he tried to discern every detail. The tightness of the gown screamed she was naked beneath it. His cock had been hard ever since he had come home and found her wearing it.

When she was walking around the house he took the opportunity to watch the twin orbs of her ass move up and down under the gown. No matter how much he tried, he could not find a single bump in the smooth body-hugging fabric proving his mother was wearing underwear.

Two, the front of the gown had provocative slits at both the bottom and the top. First, starting at the bottom of the dress was a slot that extended all the way to the middle of her thighs. This allowed her legs to play a sexy game of peek-a-boo as she moved around the house. Whenever she walked by, her long sexy legs would slink out of their hiding place and call out to him, inviting him. Then, they would disappear. This intoxicating dance went on and on.

Second, the matching slot at the top extended almost to the bottom of her breasts so her cleavage was on full display. Reminiscent of the dress she wore for her birthday, the opening was restrained from opening too far by three cords stretched taunt across the chasm between her breasts. The tightness of the top emphasized the roundness of her breasts while the black fabric emphasized her creamy exposed flesh hidden inside her dress. To top it off, her erect nipples were constantly poking against the fabric as if she was perpetually cold.

Full covered, his mother was sexier than Sasha on her best day. As his mom lay on the other end of the couch on her stomach and watched the movie with him, Vic imagined being in bed with her again. The movie was forgotten because Vic could only think of pornographic thoughts about his mother. Starting at the hemline, he wanted to peel her thin casing away and fuck her right there on the couch. Deep in his porn fantasy, Vic suddenly found himself looking into her eyes.

She just smiled at him. Yawning, his mom stretched and said, "I am very tired. I am glad Duane will be gone tonight. I need a good night's rest. I am just going to take some sleeping pills and go to bed."

Knowing these pills were very strong, Vic watched as she took two pills with a sip of her wine. She stood up and walked over to him. Leaning over, she kissed him on the cheek and said, "I always feel so safe with you here. This is your house too and nothing will ever stop that. I will love you forever and nothing can change that. Nothing. Good night."

As his mother walked down to her room, Vic thought about his previous night's escapade with his sleeping mom and contemplated repeating it tonight. As quickly as the thought appeared, Vic forced it out of his mind. He wanted to be good.

Trying to figure out the movie plot again, Vic tried to watch but he found himself wanting to sneak a visit to his sleeping mom instead. He bargained with himself that he just wanted a peek at her under the sheets. He agreed to the compromise but he really knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her again.

He had fucked her twice before while she slept and it was still better than Sasha's best day. Soon, he knew his mother would be sound asleep and she wouldn't know that he visited her. Giving up on the movie, he turned off all of the lights and went to his bed to wait. In the dark, he stroked his hard cock while recollecting his previous nocturnal encounters with his mom.

After an hour, he got up and crept down the dark hall to his mother's bedroom door. Listening at the door, he could only hear her heavy, regular breathing. Satisfied that she was asleep, Vic opened the door and slipped inside but he was still cautious. Preparing to ask a stupid question if she awoke, Vic stood still and let his eyes adjust to the darkness but the light from the digital clock was bright so he could see everything.

In the bed, he could see a lump in the sheets where his mother was sleeping on her stomach. The sheet covered her lower body like a wet sheet so her long limbs and ripe ass were exquisitely displayed. Not moving, he waited to see if she would wake. Her head was turned away from him but her upper body was exposed enough to see she was wearing a black nightgown held up with thin spaghetti straps. As her body rose and fell with her heavy breathing, her skin glowed in contrast to the dark sheets and gown.

After a while she didn't move, so Vic moved to edge of the bed. He slowly sat down while being careful the bed didn't squeak. When the weight of his body had settled into the mattress, Vic waited again. When he was convinced she was still asleep, he reached out and settled his hand on her ass. He gently squeezed. Her ass was as round and firm as he remembered. Not being able to stop himself, he pulled the sheet down until he found the bottom of her nightgown and her bare legs. The thin nightgown hid nothing.

Her gown ended just below where the rise of her ass started. Assured that his mother was asleep, he caressed her thigh with his fingertip. Encouraged by her silence, Vic slid his hand under her gown and found she wasn't wearing panties. Sneaking his hand between her legs, he couldn't stop himself as he ran his finger along her hot, wet slit. In response, she sleepily parted her legs. After a few more strokes of his finger, her pussy lips parted enough to allow his finger to go deeper inside her.

Out of the darkness, his mother's sleepy voice startled him when she called out to him, "Duane, is that you?"

Shocked, Vic yanked his hand away. Fearing being caught, he knew he couldn't run so he said in his best Duane imitation, "Yes, but I have to go."

In a sexy, suggestive voice, his mother responded, "Oh don't leave. I missed you. You are making me feel so good. Now, I'm so horny but I took your sleeping pills and cannot open my eyes."

Following his mother's lead, Vic whispered, "I missed you too but I have to go back soon."

To Vic's delight, she whispered back, "Before you go, can you help me? I need to be fucked. I am so horny but I am so tired. Can you satisfy me while I just lay here?"

While keeping her face buried in the pillow, his mom slowly lifted her round ass into the air until she was on her knees. It was like watching the morning sunrise on the horizon. She settled with her knees apart as her nightgown slid down her back to reveal her entire ass. Out of the darkness, she whispered, "Fuck me, baby." Vic couldn't believe it. Like an animal on the savanna, his mother was offering to fuck him as she wriggled her ass.

Knowing her sexual offer was for Duane, Vic felt a twinge of jealousy but then decided he was going to get even with Duane. Vic had seen Duane scamming on Sasha and decided he deserved to be a cuckold. He was going to fuck her.

With his hard cock bouncing against his stomach, Vic reached down and ran his fingers over his mother's firm ass. Laughing to himself regarding stealing Duane's spot, Vic whispered, "Yes, I want to fuck you so badly."

Feeling his cock grow stiffer at the sight of her upturned ass, Vic tested his luck by slipping his fingers between the base of her legs and found the center of her moist heat. His fingers dipped into the wet slit of her pussy, which forced a low moan from his mother, "Oh that feels so good. Please don't stop."

Without sounding too goofy, he imitated Duane again, "Okay."

Vic found her swollen clit and gently rubbed it in circles. As her pussy got wetter, she purred, "Please stop teasing me and push your finger deeper inside me."

Quietly, he responded as his finger slipped deeper, "Like that?"

Her voice encouraged him, "Yes, baby, but deeper. My pussy needs to clamp down on something."

Vic pushed his finger deeper inside her pussy until his fist met her ass. Wriggling his finger inside her, he asked, "Like that?"

Now her voice moaned, "Oh, yes. That feels so good."

Vic pumped his finger in and out of her pussy until she said, "I need more. Please squeeze my titty too."

Continuing to pump his finger, Vic whispered, "Lift up." as he reached under her to grope her breasts. Not believing his luck, Vic found himself in nirvana as he squeezed his mother's titty and finger fucked her pussy.

Out of the darkness her sleepy voice begged, "You are getting me so hot, baby. I need more than your finger inside me. Stop teasing me and fuck me with your cock."

Not wanting to disturb her dream, Vic pulled off his boxers and his cock sprang out in the front of him. Carefully, he got on his knees between his mother's legs. Resting his hard cock along the crack of her ass, he reached around and squeezed both breasts. Clearly liking what he was doing, his mother ground her hips against him and trapped his cock between them. Slowly, he stroked his shaft between her soft ass cheeks. Long leisurely strokes. He continued to hump her ass until she whispered, "Stop teasing me and just fuck me, please."

Happy to oblige his sleeping mother, Vic settled back on his knees and peered down at her heart shaped ass. Using his hand to guide the head of his cock to her pussy, Vic pushed himself between her slippery, wet lips. With just the head of his cock inside her, he asked, "Like that?"

His mother pushed back as she begged, "Push it deeper inside me, baby. I want your cock so deep inside me that I will feel it for the next three days."

Vic obliged and slowly pushed his shaft deep into her wet pussy as she pushed back to meet his thrust. When his groin met her soft ass, he slowly pulled back until only the head of his cock remained inside her pussy. After waiting only a heartbeat, he slowly repeated the stroke. As he continued to fuck his mother, her pussy got wetter.

Vic looked down. She was her naked except for her nightgown pushed up to her shoulders. Her muscular back narrowed down to her tiny waist and then it flared out to her ripe ass. She was perfect. Looking between her ass cheeks, he watched his glistening cock disappear inside her again and again as he fucked her.

No longer feeling like a weak son, Vic felt like the king of the world as he demonstrated his power over his household. She was his for the taking and neither Duane nor his mother could stop him. Vic pushed his cock deeper inside of her as his mother groaned, "Yes. I have never been fucked better. I love a nice, slow fuck. Ohmygodfuckmebaby."

With a smile on his face from her praise, Vic could feel her pussy squeeze down on his shaft as his pace increased. A thought rushed to Vic's head, "What if she gives Duane credit for tonight's romp?" Then he thought, "What if she doesn't, will she know it was me?"

Wondering if Duane ever fucked her better, Vic worked to be better than his competition. At first, he tried not to jar her but then it was evident he couldn't wake her.

She cooed as he fucked her, "Your cock feels so big tonight. I cannot believe it. You have never been so long or thick before. What ever you are doing to make it so huge, keep it up. My pussy cannot get enough of you."

Vic swelled at the favorable comparison to Duane. As if she was going to start to cry, his mother whimpered and moaned. In between her moans, she begged him, "Pound my pussy, baby. I want to feel you explode inside me."

Because he was holding on to her waist, he could feel the rapid rise and fall of her stomach as her breathing intensified. And then all of a sudden as if her roller coaster reached the apex, her stomach muscles locked down on his cock and her breathing stopped. She froze.

She then started to shake. Fearing his mother would wake up, the moment seemed to last forever. His cock was trapped in her pulsating pussy as she came. Digging his fingers deeper into the curve of her hips, Vic couldn't stop himself anymore and blasted a giant stream of sperm into her tight pussy. Vic kept stroking his cock inside her as his cum was milked from his body. In the darkness of his mother's bedroom, he came inside her harder than ever before with anyone or anywhere.

Finally, he heard her gasp for breathe and then, as her body started to shake harder, his sleeping mother encouraged him, "Ohyesohyesohyes, fuck my pussy. Fill me with your spunk. I love the way our bodies slap against each other as you fuck me. Please fuck me more. Fuck me harder. Fuck me forever."

Still up on her knees, she pushed her ass back to meet him as he deposited more spurts inside her. With each dwindling stroke, he could hear her tiny murmurs. The sound of their flesh slapping together sounded like clapping in the dark. His final spurt ended in a sexual symphony from her lips.

Collapsing on top of his mother, Vic let her pussy suck every last drop of cum from his balls. As he tried to catch his breath, he lay on top of her until she sunk into the mattress. As he lay there, his cock softened and slow escaped her pussy.

Careful not to wake her, Vic leaned over and kissed his mother's cheek and she smiled. It was a little smile, but it was full of happiness. Realizing he needed to leave before she woke up, Vic pulled their bodies apart and got out of bed. After pulling her nightgown down over her sweet ass, he pulled the sheet up.

As he snuck out the door, his mother called out from her dream, "I wish you didn't have to go. That was so good. Come on back anytime, I would love to do it again."

As Vic stumbled back to his bed, he whispered back, "Count on it."