Vic's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill continued to massage her son as he secretly came beneath her. All along her pelvis, Jill could feel his cock spurt his jism into the sheets. With devilish delight, Jill reached out and twisted his little nipple as she added, "Don't worry baby. I'll take care of you."

His face grimaced and his back arched as Jill felt her son's cock continue to explode between her thighs. Slowly, she rocked her hips back and forth so that she milked the last of his sperm from his cock.

Acting like she didn't notice his orgasm, Jill said with a straight face, "I am sorry if I was too rough and hurt you. I'll do better next time."

While Vic tried to recover, she tenderly caressed him with her long red fingernails. Jill couldn't believe that she just made her son cum. As she straddled her son, Jill's 13 years of abstinence caught up with her and let a demon loose inside her.

Her mind and body struggled to convince Jill to take it another step over the line. A demon spoke to her from the dark recesses of her soul, "You have already gone too far so what would it matter if you revive Vic's cock using your mouth and then fuck him. He is a virgin that needs to be fucked. You know you want to feel him inside you."

Excited at the perverse thought, Jill was at a loss at what to do next so she said, "Turnover, I will get your back."

With her knees still straddling Vic, Jill lifted herself off his torso. Without opening his eyes, Vic rolled over and Jill proceeded to massage his back. Looking at his muscular back got Jill even hornier.

Soon, she heard him snoring. Looking down at his sheets, she could see the large stain from where he came. It was still warm and wet. Her demon whispered, "Do it. Taste your son's sperm."

Knowing he was sound asleep, Jill reached down and rubbed her finger in the puddle of his sperm. Slowly bringing her finger to her tongue, she tasted it. Salty and still warm, the sperm tasted delicious. The demon whispered, "Don't you want more? Don't you want to stretch your lips around his large cock?"

Blushing at her own horniness, Jill replied in a whisper, "Yes, I would love it."

Flushed with excitement, Jill knew it was sick but now she wished Vic had come in her mouth so she could have swallowed it all. She started to connive how she could suck his cock while keeping it a secret.

Jill wanted to soothe Vic's pain and make him a man before he left for school. Without the luxury of time on her side, she needed to act quickly and drastically. Not remembering ever being this horny, she decided to fuck her son. Although socially unacceptable, it seemed like the best thing to do. While kneading his firm, slumbering body, she plotted how she would seduce him.

Not wanting to embarrass Vic any more tonight, she kissed him goodnight as he slept.

***

The next day when he got home from his summer internship, Vic was pleasantly surprised that his mother was already home but was even more surprised that she made dinner. She never cooked.

His mother greeted him with a smile and said, "Come in and sit down"

After craving for her all day, the best he could say was, "Okay."

His mom kissed him on the cheek and he could smell her perfume as she said, "I made you some pasta primavera with fresh basil and asparagus. You used to like it."

His cock thickened at the smell of her as he replied, "I still do." Then he added, "Why aren't you at work?"

"I had some painters come in today to paint all of the bedrooms. They will be back tomorrow to finish. Also, I wanted to make you dinner for your birthday. Is that alright?"

"Yes, mom."

"Stop calling me mom since you are going to college next month. Call me Jill like everybody else."

"Okay, Jill"

"Good, now pour each of us a glass of wine. I brought home a wonderful Pinot for us to share. Normally, I wouldn't let you have wine but you can drink with me since you are a man now."

Vic was excited by the freedom, "That sounds great."

As Vic opened the wine, he looked over at his mom when she didn't notice. She was wearing a loose white tunic over black leggings. The leggings caught his attention. At various times, they were opaque but at other times when the individual threads were lined up just right, he could see through the leggings to her skin. The leggings hugged her lower body. Her ass and legs looked great. He also changed his mind about which he liked best. He had often beaten off while trying to decide.

Although the tunic's material was thick, he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her breasts moved in it's confined space. He loved it when she didn't wear a bra around the house and he could watch her breasts sway under her top. Best of all, her erect nipples were clearly visible as they pressed against the material.

Ever since last night when he had orgasmed while grinding against his mother, he had thought of nothing else but her. Two times today, he slipped into an empty office and beat off while imaging being with his mother again. He now had a new masturbation fantasy.

Vic brought the wine glass to his mother and while they clinked glasses, she said, "Here is to a wonderful dinner with a handsome man."

They talked through dinner and his mom made sure that Vic's wine glass was never empty. All through dinner, Vic couldn't take his eyes away from her tunic's deep plunging neckline and cleavage. While he stared, he reached under the table and stroked himself through his shorts. His mother was so beautiful. He had seen strangers lusting after her and was jealous but now he was just as horny as those perverts.

When the bottle was empty and the pasta was gone, Jill finished the dishes and said, "Can you open the another bottle. I started the hot tub earlier and just want to relax. "

"Yes, okay."

When Vic had returned with two glasses of wine, his mother was gone so he went outside to the hot tub. Although the patio lights were out, he found her already in the dark hot tub. Jill turned towards him and said, "Thanks. Why don't you join me?"

Not wanting to miss this moment, Vic replied, "Okay, let me get my suit."

"You can't. The painters sealed off your room because that was the last room they painted before they left. But don't worry about it. You don't need a suit. Just take of you clothes and hop in."

Vic protested, "I cannot do that. You're wearing a bathing suit."

Jill replied, "Okay, if that is the obstacle, I will take off mine."

Very quickly before he could protest, his mother removed her one-piece bathing suit and dropped it on the ground in front of the hot tub while staying hidden behind the rim.

With a big smile, she teased him, "Are you happy now?"

Vic wasn't used to her flirtatious behavior but not wanting to miss the chance to see his mother naked, he agreed but tried to hide his excitement, "Okay, but turnaround."

As she turned around, she said, "Okay but I have seen you naked before."

Vic quickly removed his shorts and turned away from his mother so she couldn't see his erect cock as he slipped into the hot tub.

He looked into his mother's eyes and smiled at her. Being the first time he had been naked with her, Vic just floated in the hot water. While bobbing in the water with most of her naked breasts hidden in the dark water, his mother handed him his glass of wine and said, "Isn't that better."

Vic couldn't believe that his mother and himself were both naked in the hot tub together. Unable to stop himself, he started to stroke his hard cock while only a couple of feet away from his mother. He responded, "Yes, we should do this more often."

As they spoke, his mother rose up and let a little more of her breasts emerge from the dark water, she said, "I told you so." and with those words she splashed him.

In retaliation, he timidly splashed her back because he was busy beneath the dark water. His mother splashed him again with more force and then called him a wimp. He didn't respond.

The war began. His mother kept splashing him and he hesitated because he was so drunk. Vic was getting the worst of it until he decided to end it. Forgetting they were both naked, Vic went for the win. He grabbed her head and pushed her under the water.

After a moment, Vic let her up. His mother, after spitting out the water, said, "I give. You win."

Vic smiled and reached out to hug his mother and pulled her to the bench next to him, "I am sorry I dunked you."

When his arm went around his mother, he remembered that she was naked and so was he. He immediately felt his cock grow even more as he realized his hand was touching the side of her breast. In fact, he was touching a lot of her breast. But when his mother didn't pull away, he cautiously let his hand stay on her soft, forbidden flesh.

After so much wine, Vic wondered if she even realized he was touching her. His mother was now sitting right next to him in the dark. Her thigh was against his thigh. His arm was around his mother's back so her body squeezed against him.

As his mother drank her wine, she lifted a leg and placed it over his so they were locked together. He was worried because her thigh was very close to his erect cock. Thankfully, the water was dark because his erect cock was just inches away from her leg. He didn't want his mom to know how much she excited him.

After five minutes, Vic's mom said, "Okay babe, it's getting too hot for me and I need to change the sheets of my bed so you have a clean place to sleep."

Confused, Vic asked, "Mom, where I am sleeping?"

With a smile, she responded, "In my bed, it looks like we are going to have a slumber party while the house is painted. Your room is a mess so you cannot sleep in there."

Vic protested, "Mom, I'll just sleep on the couch. I have done it before."

His mother replied, "Don't be silly. You'll sleep in my bed and I don't want to hear another word about it. Now, close your eyes so I can get out."

Even though he agreed to her request, Vic let his eyes close only enough to fool his mother. Not wanting to miss this chance, he watched as his mother, turned her back to him and stood up in the hot tub.

For a moment, she stood on the hot tub bench and Vic feasted on her nakedness. He never got tired of seeing her ass. His mother had the perfect ass that stuck out like the letter C. Her waist was thin and her hips flared out perfectly. As with the little vixens on the Internet, Vic could see the little indentations above each of her ass cheeks.

His mom had long, slender legs that left a little gap between her thighs that he couldn't get out of his mind. In the darkness, he stroked his erect cock while he looked at his mother's sensuous body.

As she lifted her leg over the side of the hot tub, Vic could see the dark shadows of his mother's pussy peeking out under her tight butt cheeks. She appeared to be hairless and Vic could see her pussy lips. They were slightly darker than the rest of her skin and puffy like tiny pillows.

As she stepped out, he could see her breasts leading the way. Ripe and ready, her breasts barely wobbled as she moved. Her breasts stuck straight out from her chest without the slightest sag.

He knew boys at school remarked about his mother's great tits whenever she picked him up and at first, he was mad but then he started to pay attention to her breasts too. Soon, he was infatuated with her breasts. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to have sucked on her tits when he was a baby but he just wished he could remember it.

After she got out, she wrapped a towel around herself, turned around and said, "Hurry up. I'm tired and want to go to bed."

As she left, she turned on the patio lights, which killed his plan to beat off in the hot tub because he didn't want to get caught. After five minutes, he got out and dried off. Not finding his clothes anywhere, he wrapped the wet towel around himself and waited for his erection to subside. Finally, he went inside and walked down to his mother's room.

She was already in bed with only a reading light on. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her nightgown was merely a slip with a tight bodice. Even though a lot of skin was showing, he tried not to stare. Vic asked, "Did you see my clothes? I need something to wear to bed."

"Well, your clothes got soaked from all of our splashing so I put them in the washing machine. Sadly, you cannot get into your room because of the wet paint so just get under the covers without any clothes. I'll turn my head. We were already naked together in the hot tub so I don't think it should matter."

Vic thought twice about protesting. She may take off her nightgown and he was afraid he would be so excited that he would do something stupid.

While he tried to figure out what to do, his mom said, "Hurry up and get in. Your wine glass is on the nightstand. I'll turn off the lights for you."

When the lights went out, Vic walked around to the other side of the bed, dropped his towel and slipped under the sheets. He found his glass of wine on the nightstand and quickly drank it all because he wanted to pass out without thinking any more about his mom.

Eventually, he fell asleep.

In the wee hours of the morning, Vic woke up and found his mother had slipped over next to him in the night. Her head was on his shoulder with his arm pinned underneath her body while her arm was thrown over his chest. It was dark but he could hear her mumbling in her sleep.

Vic didn't know what to do so he just lay there. His entire body was focused on where her breasts were pressed against him. His cock grew at the realization that their flesh was scrunched together. Vic tried to figure out how to turn the situation to his advantage. In answer his silent prayers, his mother's hand slowly slipped down from his chest to his stomach.

Apprehensive, he listened to his mother's heavy breathing and tried to sleep but all he could think about was her warm body next him and her hand so close to his erect cock. While trying to ignore her, he thought he heard her speaking in a whispered tone so he listened very closely.

"It has been so long and I need you."

Vic couldn't believe his ears. Was his mother saying she wanted him? Her breathing still sounded like she was sleeping so was she awake or still asleep? If he were wrong, there would be hell to pay. Unsure, he could only lie there and wait.

She repeated, "It has been so long and I need you."

He heard it again but he still just lay there, confused and horny. In a few moments, his mother's hand slipped under the sheet and slowly wrapped around his penis. Her grip brought a new level of excitement to their nocturnal encounter. Totally shocked, his mouth was wide open as his mother started stroking his cock.

Vic tried to see what his mother was doing. Her perfectly manicured red fingernails were a stark contrast to his engorged cock as she slowly beat him off. At first she was slow but then her pace quickened and her grasp tightened. His cock responded with gusto. To his a delight, her grip was perfect and her pace was unhurried. He couldn't believe his sleeping mother was jacking him off.

Out of her dream world, she whispered to him in her sleep, "You are so big and thick. I love your cock. I can't even get my hand around it. "

Wondering if she could possibly be talking about him, his cock swelled even more at her naughty words.

Again she mumbled, "Your cock is so beautiful. Do you want me to do anything else to you? I want to make you happy so would you like me to suck your cock?"

He had masturbated at this thought so many times and he finally heard those words. He tried to decide what to do. Still believing she was asleep but wondering what she would do, he whispered back, "Yes, suck my cock."

Without another word, his mother pulled back the sheet and lowered her head to his shaft. Her mouth seemed too small compared to the head of his engorged cock but she opened wider to accept him. Without another pause, she swallowed his cock.

Vic couldn't be more delighted. His mother's mouth was exquisite and her tongue was electrifying as it swirled around the head of his erect cock. He had never received a blowjob before and couldn't believe how good it was. Her mouth was so soft and warm. Meanwhile, his mother's hand slipped under her short nightgown and between her legs. From his position, Vic could see under her gown and he was shocked.

First, he was surprised his mother didn't wear panties to bed. Even though she was naked in the hot tub earlier in the evening, he never imagined she would be half naked in bed with him.

Second, he never thought his mom masturbated. Although it was hard to tell in the dark, her fingers were busy stroking her clit but then dipped deep between her pussy lips. The sound of her fingers in her wet pussy was mesmerizing. He watched and listened as she stroked her pussy while sucking his cock.

With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, it was easy to see his cock vanish between her full lips. As he lifted his hips towards her, he watched as a quarter of his cock disappeared in her mouth. After a couple of more strokes, his cock was half gone. His breathing grew deeper as 3/4 of his cock disappeared. Her lips pressed along his entire shaft as more of it disappeared.

Vic couldn't believe that his mother could give him a blowjob while sleeping. He didn't think it was possible but right then he was more interested in her lush, warm mouth.

Finally, after a couple of more strokes, his cock completely disappeared and his mother's lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Vic was amazed how much his cock was inserted in her mouth. Although he thought it was impossible, he could see that his cock must have been lodged down her throat. Vic was in heaven as she massaged his aching balls.

Within moments, he started fucking her mouth but tried not wake her. His cock had never felt so good so he couldn't wait. He felt his orgasm come out of nowhere and he started to spurt into her mouth. Vic tried to pull his cock out of her mouth without waking her but it was too late to stop. Each explosive spurt blasted deep into her open mouth. Trying not to make sound, Vic dug his fingers into the mattress as he spasmed. Surprised, he felt his mother swallow each of his spurts and she kept sucking the last of his sperm out of his cock.

Finally, with his cock still in her mouth, his mother placed her head back down on his chest while the final spasms of his orgasm subsided. Although slower now, his mother continued to stroke his cock with her free hand. Shaking and groaning as his mother sucked the last of his sperm out of his cock, he waited to see what would happen next. In a few moments, his mother rolled over and went to her side of the bed. He laid there while thinking about his first blowjob until he went to sleep.

***

The next morning, his mother acted like nothing had happened between them. Before she rolled out of bed, she kissed him and said, "Good morning, I hope you slept well. I slept like a rock and had some amazing dreams."

Still tired from the night before, Vic was relieved that his mother didn't remember giving him a blowjob.

Then she made breakfast and talked about the great dinner they shared. She said, "Remember the painters will be here again today so get some clothes and put them in my room. I will be home early for dinner so why don't you make something special for us. I'll get some more wine."

While he got his clothes out of his room, he couldn't think of anything more than his mother's blowjob. He had never been so horny. Other thoughts flooded his mind including lifting his mother's skirt and fucking her on the kitchen table when she got home tonight. For the first time, Vic wondered if his mother was wearing panties when she went to work. With these last carnal thoughts, he decided to go back to bed and replay the prior evening's events but then the painters arrived with the ring of his doorbell and his chance to beat off vanished.