Vic's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," she cried. "I don't, I don't. Please let me go."

I untied one of her feet, and before Carla could react in any way, I flipped her over onto her belly, and refastened her foot to the post. "I warned you, Carla, you wouldn't like it if you lied to me again." With that said, I smacked her bottom as hard as I could. She squealed again, just for show though. Hmmm, I thought...she likes it! I spanked Carla's broad ass again and again, making her squirm and squeal. Her cheeks were bright red and Carla was on the verge of tears, but still she refused to admit that she liked it. Finally, I took the dildo, lubricated it some more, and slowly pushed it towards the entrance of her cunt. I thrust it into her pussy in one long, slow stroke. Inch by inch I pushed it in, letting Carla get used to the girth and length. Soon I began a slow rhythm of in and out strokes, and found her matching my beat, lifting her hips up to meet it. I increased the tempo. For every couple of strokes, I started massaging then alternately smacking her ass. Every time I hit her, she jumped and wiggled some more, grunting, but still straining back to meet the thrusts. Her juices were flowing freely now and I leaned over to start licking at them. She tasted so sweet, yet musky at the same time. She was a quivering mass of nerves. I reached under her to tweak her clit and Carla jumped and screamed out.

"Tell me Carla. I want to hear you say the words," I coaxed.

"Mmmmmmmm" she replied.

"What was that, speak up bitch!" I slapped her ass again and shoved the dildo deep into her overworked pussy.

"Ohhhh, yessss!" she cried. "I need to cum, pleeeasseeee let me cum!"

"What's that you say, Carla? I can't hear you," I demanded.

I removed the dildo now and bent over to lick her ass and pussy. She was so close, I might not be able to stop her from orgasm, I thought. Every touch, every lick, every breath sent shock waves up her body. "Please, let me cum. I want to cum. Make me cum, pleasseeeee," she screamed.

This is what I was waiting for. I abruptly stopped what I was doing, removed the dildo, and turned to Vic. I motioned for him to take over. He stepped up to the bed and crawled on behind her. He grabbed her hips, hoisted her butt up into the air, and slapped it several times. Her cheeks were bright red, but she was moaning in ecstasy. He had me lubricate his cock with some of the warming gel, then in one swift motion, he impaled her ass up to his pelvis. Carla strained and yelped, but gradually began to relax and meet his thrusts. I reached under Carla and teased her clit with my fingers, then alternated squeezing her tits and nipples. Carla finally had her release, exploding in a tremendous climax, bucking and screaming, while Vic pulled out of her ass and reinserted his cock into her wet, hot grasping pussy. As Vic was fucking his wife, I lay down behind him and started licking his ass and reached around to cup his balls and play with them. Vic roared loudly like a lion and expelled his hot jism deep inside Carla's gaping cunt. When Vic was thoroughly spent, he slid out of Carla, letting me put my tongue where his cock had just been. I lapped with my full tongue and tasted both their juices together. It was a wildly erotic experience for me...tasting my lover's and his wife's juices. Carla started moaning again after a few minutes of my tongue lashing. I could tell she was getting excited again. She was straining against my face, wanting to make every stroke of my tongue count. She was bobbing her ass back and forth, trying to get in a rhythm. I grabbed the dildo again and inserted it into her pussy, then started fingering her clit and licking it at the same time. I was getting so turned on myself that I motioned to Vic to help me out. He gladly obliged and began licking my dripping cunt. Vic inserted two fingers into my needy pussy and his thumb into my ass. This sent me over the top and I came almost convulsively all over his face. My tongue and hands vibrated such that Carla exploded in another crushing orgasm and passed out on the bed.

When I regained the use of my senses as well as my limbs, I reached over and kissed Vic deeply. I could taste Vic, my lover, his wife, and myself on his lips. What a rush that was! He smiled at me and I indicated I was going to gather up my toys and leave. I think we finally thawed the "ice queen" at last. I wasn't sure what would happen with Vic and Carla, but I knew that I had given Vic the best of me; that he would know I would always love him through the good and bad. He whispered, "I love you so much, Mindy." I left him and Carla on the bed, with Carla sleeping soundly, softly snoring. I kissed him again and quietly let myself out of the house.

The End

12