Victim?

Story Info
You are kidnapped, ravished, and discover you know Me.
2.2k words
4.06
43k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers

You think it is simply a day like any other. You leave your house, you drive your car, you go where you must. You do not see me today, just like all the times before, but today is different. Today you will be mine.

I don't know exactly why you pull into this parking lot and go into this building every week, nor do I care, it's simply a pattern that has given me opportunity. Efficiency has come from practice as I break into your car without anyone or thing noticing, I take my position on the floor in the backseat and wait.

It is a while before I hear you outside the car, your key slips into the lock and it clicks. You get in, putting your things on the passenger seat as you climb in and shut the door, sighing as you put on your seat belt and start the engine. Still, I wait, until you have pulled out into the street, then I make my presence known.

"Be calm, and do as I say," I pitch my voice and the cold metal of my handgun caresses the back of your neck, "we are going to take a ride." I direct you through the traffic to a quieter region, and further, into a wild area. You turn off the engine when I tell you to and I reach forward and pull you into the back with me. You tremble as I pin you to the seat, fastening rope around your wrists, looping it through the latch on the door. Too bad for you, I fastened the child locks while you were in the building.

"Who are you?" you ask, I don't answer. My identity is safely hidden behind a mask and wig, and I will certainly not allow you to see any parts of me that will tell you who I am. All you know is that I am a woman and you are my captive. I tie your feet together and fasten them to the opposite door as well. I put a golf ball in your mouth and duct-tape across your lips to hold it in place before tying on a blindfold. I throw a blanket over you, just in case of prying eyes. Now I am free to climb into the front and drive wherever I please.

I drive around in circles until even I am a bit disoriented, then pull into the garage, I turn off the car and leave you in it to make a few last preparations. I left these on purpose so you would hear them, the scrape of wood over tile, the clink of chains, a few miscellaneous thuds as I drop items into place, the rustle of cloth and leather. You hear me walking back to the car, I can see you shaking beneath the blanket before I even open the door, stretching you to full length before I unfasten your feet from the door and let them drop towards the floor. I pull the blanket out and then climb in on top of you rather than walk around to reach your hands, I want to feel you struggle beneath me because you have no idea it's me. I sigh as you wriggle between my legs, and I think I may have given myself away because you freeze, but I realize you simply heard that I was becoming aroused from your struggles and refuse to give me the satisfaction.

"Don't even think of trying to run, because I guarantee you a bullet is faster," I whisper hoarsely as I caress the side of your face with the cool metal, you flinch away, but nod an acknowledgment. I unfasten your hands from the door and guide you to get out of the car, then up the few steps from the garage into the house. I shove you against a wall and detach the ropes from you, then take a step back.

"Strip!" I command, and sit on the sofa to watch as you yank the blindfold off and look around wildly. The surroundings tell you nothing about who I am, you've never seen inside my place before. The toys laid out on the breakfast bar make your eyes bulge, and then your eyes fall on me and the weapon laying in my lap pointing in your general direction.

"Well, get on with it!" I gesture at you and you blush before beginning to peel your clothes from your body reluctantly. I know you too well for this though, I can see you are arousal, just behind the fear and confusion. I try not to flinch as you pull the tape from your face and spit out the golf ball last.

"What the hell?!" you begin loudly.

"Ah ah ah, inside voice," I say, wagging my finger at you like a naughty child or pet, "wouldn't want someone to interrupt before I've finished playing with you. It will be play so long as you don't fight me, but if you do..." I gesture the weapon in my hand at another table of items, these ones not quite so pleasant looking as the ones on the counter.

"What do you want?" you ask quietly.

"Isn't that obvious? You. I saw you, wanted you, took you and brought you here so I can have...you." I hiss and gesture around, " As you can see, we are sealed in, the windows are covered and everything is padlocked and the keys are all in my safe. You will do as I tell you or suffer the consequences and if you please me well, I might let you go unscathed." I let this sink into your brain as you stand there looking shocked.

"Now then," I say, "first things first, you will call me Mistress or Ma'am at all times, is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," I hear the beginnings of change in your voice and know that your will is beginning to crumble.

"Good, you learn quickly, now come help me with my boots," I crook a finger at you, then point at the floor near my feet. You walk over and drop to your knees near my feet, unlace and pull off my boots and socks, then begin to slowly massage my feet. I can feel your hands shaking as they rub me.

"Is this good Mistress?" you ask.

"Not quite what I had in mind, but good nonetheless" I sigh and slide down on the sofa, unbutton and zip my jeans, sliding them off my hips, switching the weapon from hand to hand as needed. My aroma already beginning to become apparent in the small room, if you were not so scared, you would recognize it.

"Here, let me help...Ma'am" you say, voluntarily helping to pull my jeans down the rest of the way revealing the black lace at the apex of My thighs.

"You're beginning to like this, aren't you?" I smirk at you through my mask.

"No Ma'am," you lie, "I just figure I might as well get it over with."

"Such a pity, it could be fun," I lean forward and grab a handful of your hair, pulling your face to my lace-covered crotch. You struggle a bit and I dig my nails into the back of your neck before you press your lips to the fabric. You seem to sigh before I feel your tongue flick out over my lips, I sigh and settle in as you give me long licks, soaking the lace. I slide my foot over to your knee, running my toes up the inside of your thigh to graze over your flesh, I can feel your arousal and you know it, you groan into my mound.

"You do enjoy this, I hoped you would, now finish your task," I smile to myself as you can't seem to help yourself as your hands run up my legs to knead my thighs as your tongue finds the split in the lace and slides in to explore between my lips.

"Harder," I growl, digging My nails in a little deeper. You comply meekly, rasping your tongue against My clit, causing Me to moan. I let up on My nails, slowly rubbing My fingertips into your neck.

"Nibble down the labia," I mutter, you glance up at Me and I hiss, gripping the back of your neck tightly in My hand. Your body locks up and you struggle to begin to comply before I release. Your teeth slowly graze against Me and I shiver.

"Pull," this time you begin to comply before the words are finished. Your lips wrap around My sensitive flesh and stretch it out. I clutch your hair and wiggle your head back and forth slowly.

"Mmmmm, good, now lick," I sigh, spreading My legs a little wider, allowing Myself more room in which to guide your tongue around by the grip on the back of your neck.

"Deeper," I moan and your tongue slips into Me, lashing around in circles that match My hips.

"Now, focus on My clit," I demand and you pull your tongue out slowly, almost teasing up to where I directed and you begin to lap at the little nub.

"Oh, yes," I rasp, wrapping My legs around your head, locking My ankles together behind your back. Your moans become muffled as they vibrate into Me and I grind against your face. Soon I begin to convulse, biting back My tendency to scream as I know it would give Me away. Still My legs trap your head, keeping your tongue in servitude and you do not disappoint as you lap up the liquid that flows from Me.

"Very good, thank you" I say as My ankles unlock, My legs slide from your shoulders and My feet drop to the floor.

"You are welcome Mistress," you reply, gasping for air.

"Now then, since I've cum, it's only fair to let you do the same," I say as I begin to press my foot harder against your flesh, giving you the sensation I was merely giving you hints of before. I lean forward and reach down to tease your nipples, softly. Leaning further, I press My lips to yours, you resist a bit and I grab your chin firmly in one hand and the back of your neck in the other to force you to allow Me to kiss you. I explore your mouth thoroughly with My tongue while My foot continues to rub against your genitals. I suck on your lips and tongue, nibbling lightly and you moan into My mouth. I can feel your blood rush against My skin and know you are close, and I pull My mouth back a little.

"Don't fight it, just give in and cum," I whisper against your lips as you gasp for air. You shudder and begin to move against Me as though compelled. My hands return to your nipples to circle, pinch and pull gently as I push you ever closer to the edge.

"No...!" You whimper, resisting the orgasm that I draw from you, far too late as you bathe My foot in creamy liquid.

"Lick it off!" I say and cross my legs, raising my contaminated foot closer to your face. You sigh heavily and begin to slowly lick the fluid from my skin, leaving my foot glistening pristinely. I smile as I stand up and step away from the sofa.

"Dress me," I say and you comply slowly, helping me step into my jeans and pull them up again to hug my curves. Slipping each sock onto my feet as I present them and then lacing my boots after I've stepped into them. You do a very good job and I pat your head, ruffling my fingers through your hair. I pull your keys out of the pocket of my jeans and dangle them in front of your face.

"Want them?" I ask, you look up at me and nod, trying to grab them away.

"Too bad," I say as I pretend to try to put the keys back into my pocket before I go to the back of the house, but I intentionally drop them, they fall on your clothes without making a sound. You see them and wait until I've turned the corner to grab the whole bundle and dash for the door to the garage, not even bothering to get dressed. You press the garage door button and throw your clothes into your car as you jump in and make your escape. You barely wait for the door to open all the way before backing out. It's a good thing you have to back out in a particular direction and turn around before you can leave the drive and pull into the street or you might not have looked back at the house. I see your jaw drop as you recognize the building, and then your face turns to me as I stand in the doorway unmasked and smiling. Yes me, the girl that has always refused to let you in my house. You shift gears, pull back up the drive and roll down the window as I saunter up to the car. I can see you are shocked and speechless.

"Pull back in the garage and come inside, I want to hear everything you have running through your mind right now," I whisper and lean in to kiss your forehead gently before I turn and walk back into the house.

ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers