Victim Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His effort takes on more life with each pass in and out of her. Soon her ankle lock breaks and her legs spread wide apart as he rams her harder and harder. I can hear the sound of clapping as their bodies clash. He moans some while her sounds increase in volume and pitch. He seems to grunt and speak in a language I do not understand while she talks dirty and my cock enjoys every word.

"Oh God fuck me with your huge cock daddy" she yells again. "Split this bitch's cunt in half" she adds as he rams her with all his might. "Oh God yeah I'm going to cum again. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me daddy, Fuck me daddy" she yells over and over again. "I'm coming daddy. Keep fucking me. Jizz me up baby. Cum in my pussy or cum in my mouth. You're my daddy and I'm your bitch. Fuck me deeper and fuck me harder. Oh God, Oh God I'm coming again. Oh fuck yeah!"

Her daddy seems to enjoy her responses as well. Soon after she finishes one diatribe of obscenities and moves onto the next one, he announces something in his native language again. Then his back arches and his head rocks back as he slams into her one more time and holds himself deep inside her. More foreign comments and I realize he's planting his seed in her womb. After several seconds he begins to move again. He starts slow and keeps a slow pace as he saws out and then plunges his staff back into her. On each outward stroke she whimpers and on each inward plunge she moans in pleasure. He speaks in his foreign language again and her arms reach upward until he lowers his torso onto her and they embrace. Kissing ensues as his ass continues to bob up and down while he the remainder of his cum drains into her.

Their closeness is evident and I know I will not get in their way. I'm actually happy for her as I know I've failed her. I can't help it. I need things she cannot possibly give me. Pain is my friend and Mistress Noel knows how to deliver it like no other. My sadness is not in losing my wife but in the mean comment Mistress left me with. I'm sad as I contemplate the choice I made and the pain she will inflict on my loving heart. Never wanting to make love to me is hard to take from the one you love more than anyone. And so my tears continued to roll down my face as the door to my room opened and she walked in.

"Hello slave boy" says Mistress as she re-enters my room.

I do nothing to stop my tears as they continue to drip off my face. When she sees me and my wet eyes she softens her tone only slightly. "Aww, is my cuckold slave boy sad his wife loves another man?"

"No Mistress" I say.

"No? But you are crying. Have I broken you already?"

"Yes Mistress" I nod as I speak.

She jumps onto the ledge that she stood on earlier and looks into my eyes as her hands reach behind me. When the harness around my head is loose enough she pulls the ball out of my mouth and says "why are you crying?"

My jaw relaxes and I swallow pooled saliva before speaking. It feels incredibly good to not have that thing wedged between my jaws. They are tired and feel stretched.

"Tell me. Why is slave boy crying?"

"Because I want their intimacy with you and you said you hope you never have to fuck me again."

When I finished my reply we looked into each other's eyes and I detected a remote sadness in her too. And then I felt her stab my neck and then the lights went out.

12