Victim Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband breaks for Mistress' whip.
4.5k words
4.2
20.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

I wake nude and blindfolded in a very warm bed whose mattress is soft and luxurious and hugs me as I lay in it. I feel alert and tired, though my stomach pangs and my ass is sore. As I begin to stir however I feel a tug on my ankles and wrists. I am able to lift my head and as I test my restraints, I recall an online shopping spree with Mistress. It was a "slave pays" shopping spree and on it I purchased a cuff restraint system and vibrating butt plug. I smile at the memory and decide to relax and for her next activity to begin.

The wait is not long. A depression forms on the bed just below my crotch and then I feel the joy of something warm and wet envelop my cock. I moan deeply as my shaft is completely engulfed to the base. It is definitely a mouth and it is very pleasurable.

Bright flashes of light reach under my blindfold as my cock throbs within the warm wet mouth. Strands of hair dance on my inner thighs and the mouth moves up my hardened shaft. At the crown, the lips purse and rotate back and forth and then they descend the length of my shaft until I am completely engulfed again. Pleasure prevails as the mouth does its magic. Soon fingers join the action and gently massage their way to my balls. I tense momentarily and then relax as the lips purse and rotate once more at the crown around my cock head. It is treatment fit for royals and this pauper quickly relishes every moment.

Another depression forms on the bed, this time at my side. Lilac fills my nostrils and I smile. A gentle kiss greets my lips and I part mine. Slowly a tongue brushes my upper lip and enters my mouth. When my tongue arrives to greet, the tips touch first and quietly start to dance. My mind harbors a whirlwind of questions and wonders as two distinct sources pleasure me.

The mouth work on my cock is taking a toll. Whatever is in my ass is now vibrating against my prostate. Throbbing is constant and the sensitivity takes me to an edge where reason disappears and the body follows a natural rhythm and course. On the next descent, I raise my pelvis upward. To my delight there is no resistance. The mouth accepts my thrust and reaches my base faster. On her ascent I relax my core and drop my ass into the mattress. The change in pace catches her off guard and my cock escapes from her mouth. But her determination wins out and soon enough she takes me back into her mouth and starts her rotation all over again.

Meanwhile Mistress places her soft fingers upon my face. She applies gentle caresses and then quietly grips my head to hold it still. The room is quiet except for the slurping down below and the sound of Mistress breathing directly over me. While I relax, Mistress presses gently on my chin with her thumb and I cooperate by opening my mouth. Her lips graze mine and then she backs away as I react too slowly with a return kiss. Small laughter ensues and then she repeats her technique this time lingering on my lips so I may kiss her back. Again she backs away and I attempt to follow by raising my head. "Slave boy wants to kiss Mistress?" she whispers. I nod instantly and then cooperate as she presses my head back onto the mattress. She teases my lips with the tip of her tongue and then dabs it into my mouth before withdrawing. "And slave boy loves Mistress?"

"Yes, I love you Mistress."

Another kiss lands on my lips and this time it lingers just a tad longer before she withdraws.

"How does My cock feel in your wife's mouth?" she asks.

"It's rock hard and ready to cum on command." I reply without thinking. "My wife?"

Mistress laughs. "Yep" I feel her move on the bed and then I hear my wife's voice. "Hi Bob" she says. She sounds happy. "Hi" I say back. I'm dumbfounded about what to say next and so I say "have you known Mistress long?"

"I own your wife Robert" says Mistress. I sigh loudly as Carol's mouth engulfs my hard cock. She swallows it whole and I throb in her throat. "My hand is on the back of her head; how does her mouth feel on My cock?"

"Incredible" I say. My pelvis moves upward as Carol's mouth moves down on my cock. "Oh fuck it feels good."

"Has she ever pleased you this well?"

"No" I say.

"Well slave boy if you continue to be good to me I'll make her be good to you like this on a regular basis."

"Wow" I mutter as Carol tightens her lip grip around my cock head and gives it that corkscrew rotation.

"She's well practiced and she knows about how to tease and please a man's cock doesn't she?"

"Yes Mistress." I feel movement on the bed once more. Her voice draws closer the next time she speaks. "I make her fuck other men behind your back" she says. "You're a real cuckold now. That's what you've always wanted. So that's my love gift to you."

Some fumbling occurs on the thing in my ass and then it starts to buzz. The vibration reaches my prostate and Carol resumes her suck job. She sucks only the head and drags tight lip-grip back and forth across the crown. Clearly she is intent on making me cum and then I find out why.

Mistress plants a deep wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue invades my mouth and my tongue dances too but her tongue takes ownership. The moment is delightful and after I moan she stops and says "Slave boy will gift Mistress by not coming in his wife's mouth."

Then she laughs and leaps off the bed.

Meanwhile, Carol continues to suck my cock with intent to make me cum.

I hear Mistress' laughter continue in a distant corner of our room and then it grows louder as she returns.

"If you love me you will not fail Robert" she says and I hear the familiar swooshing sound of her crop as she slices the air around us. "Of course the same burden is on your wife. She must show her gratitude to me by making you cum in the next 20 minutes."

"Twenty minutes? Are you insane?" I shout.

She laughs. "Now 35 minutes."

"Fuck no. Wait."

"45 minutes then."

I say nothing and she says "Good; now then if you don't cum for 45 minutes I'm going to whip your wife's pussy raw while you watch. And if she succeeds I'm going to whip your cock raw for the time remaining on your 45 minute balance."

Before Mistress finished her sentence I failed my portion. "Oh God I'm coming. I can't help it. This is not fair. Oh God she's sucking me off. Oh God its incredible. Oh God I'm fucked. Please have mercy. Oh God I'm coming" I went on and on like a babbling idiot for a full 10 seconds as hot cum jettisoned from my rock hard cock and into my wife's warm wet mouth. Swallowing ensued until I heard a loud crack and then a sharp painful shriek from Carol.

"Kiss your husband, snowball him" ordered Mistress.

Carol crawled straight up my body and when she was face-to-face with me she leaned down until her lips brushed mine. There she opened her mouth and spilled the contents onto my parted lips. "Stick your tongue out slave boy. Show us you have an open mind and want to drink male cum from a woman's body." I stuck my tongue out and accepted the last remnants of cum dripping from Carol's mouth.

"You may kiss your cuckold if you wish."

"Thank you Mistress" said Carol and she turned her attention to me. We French-kissed wonderfully for well over a minute.

Mistress grasped Carol's hair and tugged on it to end our kiss. I rather liked that kiss too. Carol's cum breath tasted funky to me, but I liked it. As the kiss developed my cock stayed hard and eventually I maneuvered it inside her. She kept her arms around me and improved on my insertion by rocking back and forth along the length of my cock. If there was any cum left in my shaft she would surely milk it out.

"Carol I'd like you to kneel over here and watch me whip your husband's cock."

"Aw Mistress, he feels so good inside me. Can't it wait?" asked Carol.

Whir. Crack! The whip lands on Carol's back. "Ow! Oh My God that hurts!" she whines. Whir! Crack the whip comes back. "Ow" Carol wails in pain. I start to laugh at her demise and quickly wince in pain as Carol rushes her scramble and knocks her knee against my groin. "Ow fuck" I yell and try to reach for my balls and cover up. The restraints force me to give up on that and then I just try to ride out the dull pain emanating in my crotch.

But there is no mercy in the woman that truly owns me. Once my wife is safely off the bed, the owner whips her slave without pausing for another thought. Whir. Crack! Smack. "Ow" I wail. "Fuck that hurt!"

The next crack comes hard and lands squarely on the underside of my shaft. "Ow fuck!" I yell.

She laughs and then another crack rains down even harder. Then another and another and another; each crack of the crop demands attention and I give mine in full. Many lashes land in the same place before she fixes her sights on a new area. Under duress of this strategy I lose track of the count after twenty-five. Still I manage to stay hard until many cracks later my cock loses the battle and begins to wilt. I listen as Mistress steps toward me and then I flinch as she hastily removes my blindfold. Light pours in from all directions and the shock of it all forces me to close up quickly. Then I bat my eyes momentarily until I feel adjusted to the light. Mistress towers over me. She is wearing a black, snug fitting half tee shirt and a black mini skirt.

"Carol now that slave boy can see, I need your help. Hold his cock at the base and suck him deep until he is hard as rock!" orders Mistress. She snaps her fingers as she looks at me and I see that she is determined to have her way. "I want that cock hard slave boy and then I'm going to tenderize it all over again until you cry for me" she says. Her voice alone convinces me that she is turned on. But her nipples give her away too as they stand out in her tight fitting top. As Carol begins her suck job I stare at Mistress' chest and all too quickly I feel the erotic rush of a rising hard on.

"That's it Carol. Let me see" says Mistress.

Carol moves her head away from my cock and looks at it along with Mistress. "Oh my God it's so red" Carol exclaims.

"It burns" I say.

"You're hurting him. This isn't right" says Carol.

"He loves it. Your husband is a first class S&M slave. He thrives on pain and I'm going to send him off the edge and break him." On making this proclamation, she sounded like a woman announcing an orgasm.

"Honey is that true?" asks Carol.

"I love it" I say adding "more please" as I look at Mistress and flex my rod in defiance.

A wry smile forms on Mistress' lips and then she hails the crop and lands it squarely on the bottom side of my cock head. The blow feels like the kiss of death and I cringe and wail at the same time. What seems like an eternity takes five minutes. I cry with real tears streaming down my face and she stops abruptly. My cock burns alive and she rushes to my side and knocks my wife to the floor. Her eyes bore into mine and she straddles me. Her hand reaches for my cock and then she guides it to her hole. In one swift movement we are joined as one. A sigh escapes her lips and I stop sobbing.

I am rock hard and throbbing inside her. She is warm and wet and moves up and down my shaft with ease. Her movement is slow and controlled and all the while she stares into me like she owns me. She does own me. I feel it as strongly as I've ever loved anyone.

"Slave boy is super hard" she says to me and I nod. "Mistress wants to fuck all night and slave boy will make me cum again and again or he will suffer more pain."

I can hear my wife mutter from her position on the floor "Jesus I had no idea."

Mistress' excitement is contagious. My heart races and my cock throbs as she continues to move up and down my shaft in a controlled manner. Her pussy is soaking wet and I can literally hear us fuck. The sounds excite me. It's not every day you get to gaze on the beauty of such a beautiful person let alone feel her ride your rock hard cock. "Your wife is masturbating. Do you want to know why?" asks Mistress. I can tell she wants to tell me and I simply nod.

Mistress giggles and places her hands on my chest. Her fingers and thumb grasp onto my nipples and she gently pinches them. "Tell us why you are Masturbating without permission Carol" says Mistress and then she twists her grip on my nipples and pulls hard until my skin scrapes her nails as it escapes her grasp. "Ow fuck" I yell.

"Oh Robert you know her transgressions are going to get you in trouble don't you?"

"No" I say and start to resent my wife.

"It's part of the fun to play you off one another. But don't worry she's going to be punished too and you will get to watch that."

Without warning Mistress grasps the blindfold and places it over my eyes again. "There now everything will be suspenseful again" and she laughs.

"Please take it off me Mistress" I whine.

"How bad do you want that blind fold off?"she asks as she grinds her pussy onto my crotch. The pace was picking up but at the same time she was doing more grinding than flat out up and down fucking.

"More than anything" I say."

"Tell me why."

"I want to look at you while you make love to me."

"Is that what you think we're doing? Making love?" she laughs.

"Our whole experience together is about making love" I say while feeling and believing every word.

"Aw, you're so sweet Robert. Isn't he sweet Carol?"

"Yes Mistress." Carol's tone has changed. She's serious.

"If I remove that blindfold, I'm going to need another pain gift from you Robert."

I flex my rod and say "I want to prove I love you Mistress."

"Ooh, so does your cock Robert. Carol has he ever been as romantic with you?"

"Not like that?"

"How does it make you feel to hear your husband express his love for me?"

I keep flexing my rod at Mistress' inquisition of my wife. I wish I could see both of them but the exchange by itself is still erotic to me.

"I'm envious Mistress."

"Good. Now hold onto that thought and masturbate as you watch your husband and I make love."

"Thank you Mistress" says Carol. Her shallow breathing and high pitched sighs begin immediately.

I feel Mistress' body lower to mine. Her naked breasts drop to my chest and soon our nipples are dancing. Her hands press into the mattress at my sides while she moves in a circular motion to tease me. As she hovers and drags her nipples over my skin, her pussy loses its grip on my cock and I begin to feel like I'm going to slip out of her. The significance of this matter comes to light after her arm slips under my neck and she pulls on me until her mouth is within an inch of my ear. There she whispers "If you slip out I'll know you prefer my whip to my cunt." It feels like she leans forward on purpose and I try my best to arch and remain inside her. The challenge is physical not emotional. I love this woman and I want to be inside her. "I love you Mistress. Please let untie me and let me make love to you properly" I whisper.

"Properly? You mean missionary?"

"That or doggie, it's too hard to stay in you like this."

She moved a tad more away from my cock and suddenly the tip fell out. "Oops" she said and giggled. "Looks like Robert needs to be whipped" she giggled in my ear and then jumped off me. She remained on the bed and soon enough her pussy landed on my face and I felt her hole directly above my mouth. As I stuck my tongue inside her she squealed and said "that's it slave boy, eat me out while I make your cock ready for more fucking."

Crack, crack, crack sounded the leather as it landed squarely on the topside of my shaft. Stings reached my brain instantly and I yelled "ow" into her pussy as she sat back, applying more body weight onto my face. More cracks sound off and the stings kept coming. "Oh God that feels good, fuck me with my tongue while I beat your cock!" she shouted with a rising pitch. A flurry of stings follows and soon I buzz her cunt like a vibrator as I cry out in pain.

"Oh fuck yeah" she shouts and delivers more lashes to my cock. Each one stings on impact and adds to the burn already present. I can't see anything but the bottom of her ass as she slicks up my face with her juices. She tastes incredible and my cock is hard and proud and burning all at the same time. Mistress' excitement is lust driven and compels me to dig deeper with my tongue as I pleasure her from below.

"That's it slut, take pain and eat me out" she shouts. Another volley of lashes rains down and I scream into her soaking cunt. Each crack of the whip lands where another has been and I respond in the only manner available to me. I scream as loud as I can with my tongue fully extended. If my cock is still hard I wouldn't know. It is the furthest thing from my mind. More lashes follow while I tongue Mistress Noel.

Something bright and yellow appears before me and then I see a meadow. Mistress Noel's voice and the collisions with my body fade. A young woman stands under a shade tree. Her gown is white. Her hair is blonde and her eyes are blue. A Gardenia rests on her ear and she smiles as I draw close. No words are spoken. Her arms open and we embrace. Her body feels hot next to mine and I shiver as we hug. Kisses land on my neck and I begin to warm. The kisses trail upward to my face and then down my jaw line until they land upon my lips. Arousal sets in as our mouths press one another open and our tongues meet. My cock is erect and full and I pull on her gown until the hem is gathered at her waist. Another upward tug takes the gown completely off her full figured body. A smile joins joyful eyes and taut nipples as I move my right hand beneath her left thigh. Her leg lifts easily and I move my hand to her well toned ass and hold her in place. As we look into each other's eyes I move my left hand down to the space between her legs and slide my fingers inside her. A small sigh escapes her lips and we kiss as I withdraw my hand and grab hold of my engorged cock and point it toward her center. Pressing forward I guide the head inside her as she wraps her arms and legs around me. In seconds her breath is shallow and her sex is completely impaled. A new energy kicks in and I step toward the tree. On each stride I flex my rod while her embrace grows tighter. At the tree I press into her until the tip is as deep as my shaft will reach and from there I start to slow withdraw while she kisses the side of my face. When the head is at her opening, I press forward once more and slowly make my way into her wet depth. More kisses follow. Many reach my lips and quietly move on to another part of my face. Love fills my heart as we remain joined at the base of the shade tree. Still no words are spoken though I am panting and grunting and the pitch in her sighs rises with every thrust.

A distant cry reaches my ears as I continue to drive this lovely woman into the tree. The bark must surely dig into her back and yet she offers no complaint. Her pussy maintains its grasp on my cock as I saw it in and out of her. My pace quickens and I close my eyes for an instant as the friction builds. Then just as the distant cry gets louder I open my eyes and the girl is gone.

My body is still moving though I feel weighted. My eyes are open and I'm aware that I'm fucking someone but it takes another moment or two to realize the person beneath me is Mistress Noel. Questions fill my brain and I dismiss them as quickly as they surface. "Fuck me" she yells. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Oh God fuck me Robert" she yells again.

I hold her to me with one arm wrapped beneath her body and one arms still strapped to the headboard. Both of her legs are wrapped around my waist and each time I recoil for the next thrust, our movement literally lifts her off the bed. Then as I thrust inward her body hits the mattress and my body claps on top of her. The lust is intense and makes us ride it out no matter what the cost.

A loud crack lands squarely on my left ass cheek. I look over my shoulder and see my Carol standing beside the bed with a crop in her hand. "Untie me bitch" I yell at her.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12