Victor and Angelina Ch. 02: Marisol

Story Info
Angelina finally gets to meet Victor's best friends.
2.3k words
4.38
10.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amia1
amia1
3 Followers

When they arrived at their small hotel room, Angelina showered and sat on the bed, wrapped in a towel, while Victor unpacked their bags.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked, still facing the closet.

"I want to meet your friends! Especially Gabriel and... what is that girl's name?"

Victor chuckled and sat beside Angelina to kiss her on the cheek. He was already starting to get aroused at Angelina's interest in Mari. Mari knew more than anyone else about Victor's love life. Far more.

"Which girl, Angelina?"

She blushed. "Your childhood friend."

"I have a lot of those," he teased.

She pretended to tackle him, pushing him down to the bed and climbing on top. "You know... the girl who has fucked all your girlfriends while you watch?"

Victor rolled on top of her and laughed. "Oh, Marisol? Sure, we can meet her if you want." Victor undid her towel, exposing those beautiful tits still wet from the shower. He cupped one gently before bringing his mouth to her nipple. "It would mean a lot to me and her if you showed her your appreciation, though."

Angelina closed her eyes and arched her back slightly. "Appreciation?"

"For her attention. She's very picky about the girls we fuck." He slid down her body, kissing the soft skin of her chest and belly. He stroked the small triangle of hair, closely trimmed and clean. "She'll like this, I'm sure." His finger reached further back, pressing against her entrance. "But this is not nearly wet enough."

In a single quick movement, he slid his hands under her ass, sat up, and lifted her pussy to his mouth. The long tongue strokes were soft and first, and then he buried his face into her, turning his tongue in circles around her opening. He kissed the clit before sucking it gently. When Angelina's moans grew louder, he dropped her back onto the soft bed.

Angelina grunted in annoyance. "What else can I do to show my appreciation?"

Victor moved from the bed and handed her a pile of clothes he had assembled while Angelina was in the shower. "If you do want this to happen tonight, wear these. There's a little surprise in there, too."

She didn't say anything, but smiled slightly and took the clothes.

--

Angelina's earlier arousal had faded into self-consciousness by the time they reached the bar that Marisol and Gabriel co-owned. She wore tall, strappy heels, and a lace crop top that left little to the imagination. Her skirt fell a few inches below her ass, but any breeze would reveal her trimmed pubic hair and, much worse, the small butt plug that had been hidden in the pile of clothes Victor gave her. As they walked from the hotel to the nearby bar, Angelina could feel all eyes on her and Victor. They both knew she looked like a prostitute, and they both enjoyed it.

The bar was crowded, tourists and lifelong residents alike grinding against each other to the loud music. A busty blonde managed the bar single-handedly. Angelina ogled her nipples, which stood out under the nearly sheer top. She moved quickly and efficiently, taking a quick break only when was done. At the center of the bar, she arched her back to let a drunk man in a suit slap her chest. Her breasts moved visibly under her shirt. The man handed her a twenty, satisfied.

"That's Marisol?" Angelina asked, not hiding her surprise.

Victor laughed. "Definitely not."

Together, they pushed through the crowd to the door beside the bar marked 'employees only'. The overly friendly bartender rushed towards them, putting a hand out to keep them from coming through.

She was about to yell at them when she looked at Victor and recognized his face. Her own face softened, and she gave him a hug. "Welcome back, sweetheart. Mari and Gabriel are inside." She turned towards Angelina, who looked bewildered, and smiled before going back to the bar.

Through the door was a well-lit hallway. There were three doors and a stairway.

Victor turned to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Are you sure you're okay to have a little fun with Mari?"

Angelina had had sex with women before and enjoyed it, but she had never had a threesome or let someone else watch. Still, her exhibitionist urges took control. "I'm ready."

"You're wonderful." He kissed her. "Okay, I'm going to go say hi to my friends, and I want you to get ready for me. Those stairs lead to a loft. When the lights aren't on, you can't see anything from downstairs, so don't worry about that. There should be a couch up there facing the edge of the loft. Behind it are two clips in the floor. I need you to hook your shoes to them, and bend that sexy ass over the couch while you wait for me. I shouldn't be more than a couple minutes. Got it?"

Angelina nodded eagerly and hurried up the stairs, not caring how her skirt was moving.

It was hard to find the clips in the soft violet light from downstairs, but she felt comfortable once she was settled in. Her legs were spread a few feet apart. The couch was far enough that she had to lean forward and stick her ass out. She wiggled it playfully, even though she knew she was alone. From her vulnerable position, she could see the people dancing below. She took comfort in the fact that they couldn't see her because of the light difference.

After a few minutes, she heard Victor coming. She moaned loudly to tease him. He stood behind her, legs almost touching, for a few minutes before roughly grabbing the plug. He twisted it, teasing her as he pulled it halfway out.

"Angelina, I need to tell you something."

The voice was husky but definitely feminine, and definitely not Victor's. Angelina collapsed into the sofa a bit, but felt even more aroused.

"Y- yes?"

"My name is Mari. I overheard your conversation with our dear Victor in the bathroom, and wanted to see for myself. But imagine my pleasure when I saw this!" With that, she yanked the plug out. Angelina heard it drop to the ground. Mari's firm hands caressed Angelina's ass before pulling the cheeks apart. Angelina felt her asshole and soaking pussy stretch as they were exposed. A single finger stroked Angelina's wetness and slipped inside.

Marisol pulled the finger out and stepped back. Slowly, she walked around to the front of the couch and sat down, turning to face Angelina.

Angelina was surprised to find a very austere-looking young woman. She couldn't have been more than 25, but her hair was piled into a bun, and she wore a black turtleneck. She was slender and stunning, with high cheekbones and a sly smile. Marisol traced her finger, still wet from Angelina's exposed pussy, around Angelina's lips. Angelina opened her mouth to let the finger in. She sucked it hungrily.

Mari smiled approvingly. "All Victor talks about it is how smart and gentle and sweet you are. He didn't mention anything about you being such a little slut."

There were footsteps on the stairs and hushed voices. "- no fucking idea where Mari went, but I guess it's a good thing. I want to show you Angelina's little ass before Mari gets to her."

Mari and Angelina looked at each other and grinned.

The steps came closer, and Mari stood up. "It's a little late for that, dear." Her voice, as always, was smooth and lilting.

"What the fuck?" Victor sounded surprised, but not angry.

"Gentlemen, please, take a seat."

Angelina heard two metal folding chairs being dragged along the ground.

"Unfortunately, while you two were chitchatting downstairs, I discovered that Victor's little princess is quite the little slut. This may be difficult to hear for you, Victor, but you might be happy in the end. Please allow me to outline the slut's advantages."

Angelina now realized she was part of a little show Mari was putting on for her boyfriend and a man Angelina had never even seen before. Though embarrassed, she felt herself getting more wet, and decided to be an enthusiastic participant.

"Firstly, dear gentlemen, I arrived to find Angelina literally locked to the floor, awaiting the advances of any man who found her. Luckily, my gentle hands found her first."

"Hurry up, Mari," Victor muttered, trying to hide his enjoyment.

"Moreover, the little slut was spreading that tight asshole with this." She bent down and tossed the butt plug to Gabriel. "Advantage: should you choose to fuck the slut in the asshole, she is at least well-prepared." Angelina felt something metallic and cold - a tube of lipstick, she later found out - at her hole, and she moaned loudly when Mari pushed it halfway inside. Mari squeezed Angelina's cheeks roughly and spread them again. "See, quite pliable."

She left the lipstick tube inside as she moved on with her tour. Angelina eagerly arched her back to reveal her pussy to the waiting men.

"This, my friends," Mari continued. "Is the primary advantage of the slut." She slapped Angelina's clit, and Angelina felt a shockwave go through her. "She is always ready to be fucked. Gabriel, please come up here and feel this."

Victor stood up before Gabriel did.

"Please, Victor, wait your turn."

Gabriel stood up without looking at his best friend. He stroked Angelina's slit before putting one finger in, then two, then three.

Angelina moaned and pressed herself against his hand. He was standing so close she could feel his cock harden against his leg. Even through his pants, she could tell it was larger than Victor's, and she wondered if this night was anything at all like Victor was expecting.

Gabriel kept pumping his fingers into Angelina, and with each push, she let out a little "oh God!" When the "oh God!"s turned to "yes!"s, Mari asked him to please sit down.

"While there are countless advantages to a wet cunt like this, there is one part you must not forget. I know it's hard to see in this light, but I'm referring to the clitoris." She pinched it firmly and Angelina yelped. In her arousal, the pain softened and she ground her clit against Mari's hand.

"And that concludes our tour. Victor, I have to ask you something. When you see your best friends using Angelina's body, do you like her more?"

"Uhh..."

"Let me rephrase the question. When you see your little slut here with a tube of lipstick in her ass, waiting to get fucked by Gabriel, do you feel like she should, perhaps, be punished?"

Victor now understand and nodded, too breathless to answer.

Mari mercifully removed the lipstick before she began. She stroked Angelina's ass cheeks softly but didn't hold back in her swings. They came quickly and forcefully, and Angelina was panting.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, slut?" Victor and Gabriel remained seating.

Angelina tried to catch her breath. Panting, she sighed, "Gabriel."

Mari laughed, utterly surprised and amused by how much her act was affecting Angelina. She had started acting like a real slut.

The two men looked at each other. Victor shrugged. Gabriel stood up and slapped Angelina's ass a couple times. He felt how wet she had become and she pushed herself against him again. Without asking Victor's permission again, he dropped his pants and let his already-hard cock free.

Angelina moaned as he rubbed it against her clit before pushing inside her cunt. Gabriel moved slowly, as if trying to keep himself from coming. Though Gabriel was quiet, Angelina heard another low grunt, a more familiar one, and realized that while Gabriel was fucking her, Mari was sucking her boyfriend off.

She felt a brief flash of anger, but it passed when Gabriel grabbed her hair and pulled. After all, she was the one who begged another man to fuck her because he had a bigger cock. Maybe she was a little slut.

From her viewpoint, she realized she could see right down the bartender's barely-there shirt. As the bartender lifted her tits for yet another wealthy customer to abuse, Angelina pretended that was her. She didn't know what was more arousing, the idea of burying her face in the beautiful woman's chest or the idea of letting strange men play with her own breasts. As Angelina watched, the bartender removed her shirt and gave a little shimmy. The crowd roared as the woman continued to serve drinks half-naked. Angelina drove herself against Gabriel even harder.

Angelina felt Gabriel leave her and realized Mari was pulling him away.

"Boys, I need you to do something for me." She took Angelina's shirt off. "Now that you're both dying to come, I need you come all over Angelina's beautiful little tits. Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

And she did. Gently, she pushed two fingers inside and stroked Angelina's g-spot. Gabriel and Victor moved in front of the couch and started masturbated forcefully. Angelina arched her back as much as she could and moved her hair to expose her perky breasts. She pinched her nipples and held them together to collect the men's come.

As soon as Mari pushed her thumb against Angelina's clit, the blonde girl nearly collapsed in orgasm. She panted and sighed, mouth open in ecstasy. Gabriel and Victor both shot hot come into her mouth and over her tits.

Tenderly, Mari stroked her legs and unclipped her shoes from the floor. Victor kissed her forehead and whispered, "you were perfect." Angelina nodded with a mouth full of come before swallowing and dropping her hands to the couch, letting the come run down her.

She was spent, but still aroused. She looked curiously down at the bartender, who was inviting men and women to pinch her nipples. Mari noticed. "Want to join the fun?"

Angelina looked to Victor for permission. He just watched her best friends fuck her without getting any himself. Would he really want a crowd of people to see her naked?

He nodded, but Angelina could tell he looked tired.

"Maybe next time, Mari," she said, and pulled her boyfriend in for a kiss.

amia1
amia1
3 Followers