Victor and Samuel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening his mouth wide he let the twin pop into his mouth and he began to play with both jewels. He pushed them to one side, resting them against his wet, hot cheek, then he'd switch and roll them to the opposite side. Victor fucked and sucked the marbles with passion until Sam was slamming his hips into Victor's face. Vic eased up and released the wet sack. He ran his tongue up the swollen shaft and felt his need increasing to not only suck the seed from his lover's cock, but to feel his lover clasping his own dick with the hard muscles of his ass.

"I love sucking your cock," Vic said. His tongue made wet paths up and down Samuel's shaft, his tongue circled the head, before he dipped the swollen tip into his hot mouth. He drank the pre cum that seeped out and savored the oily fluid. "Fuck you taste good, baby."

"Vic," Sam gasped. "You're killin' me. I need your hot mouth. I need to fuck it."

Victor raised his head over the extended tool and guided it slowly into the moist opening. His tongue stroked over the ridge, pushed back and forth over the front of the hard dick and then he quickly impaled the tool all the way to the back of his throat. He angled his head and took the shaft deeper into his slick hole.

"Yes... oh fuck Vic...oh fuck... don't... oh God... don't fucking stop," Samuel cried out. He shook violently as Victor began to bob faster with every hard thrust. He slammed his rod deeper, pushing his lover's head into his shaved sex. Vic's nose stirred over the slick skin as he deep-throated his lover, taking his dick to the base and then easing it back out, only to slam it down again.

Sam's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he felt his knees almost give way. Victor's free hand wrapped around his lover's ass and supported him. He squeezed Samuel's balls with his other hand and was quickly rewarded with the thick, white rope of cum that sprayed against his cheeks. "Ohhh," Samuel cried. He shot a second stream of seeds into Victor's eager, hot mouth.

Victor sucked with more pressure. He drank the steamy liquid and in returned received another hot load of fluid. "Yesss," Sam groaned, as he fought the urge to collapse. "Holy crap Vic... that was incredible."

Vic licked his way up Samuel's body, pausing only long enough to suck on each nipple for a short spell. He reached his destination and slammed his cum-covered tongue into Sam's mouth. "Mmm...," Sam mumbled as he swallowed the juices of his cock from Victor's sex-coated lips. They cleaned each other's teeth, tongues, and cheeks.

Samuel pulled away first and took his partner's hand. "I want to finish up in the bedroom. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up in them again. I want to know that you're not going home that you're staying here with me."

Victor stopped and pulled Sam back to him. His hand ran around to hug him and bring him into a warm, loving embrace. "This is home," he said, trailing a finger down his friend's cheek. "I've never felt so at home."

The smile that formed on Sam's lips spoke a thousand words and he kissed his friend gently. "I love you," he whispered.

"Love you too," Victor answered back.

Samuel led Victor toward the bedroom and when they both stood in the center of the room Sam helped Victor remove his clothes. It wasn't long before Vic stood naked in front of his friend and felt Sam's eyes worshiping him. He shivered in desire as Sam walked behind him; he felt Samuel's lips on the back of his neck.

Sam's strong hands came around Victor and pulled him back to him. His tongue slid down his neck and his teeth nipped at his shoulder. Samuel lifted one hand and grazed his fingertips up his love's chest, through the coarse chest hairs, and over to a hard nipple. He pinched the tender morsel as his tongue trailed paths along his salty skin. His other hand slipped down to stroke the firm seven-inch cock that was covered in pre cum.

"Fuck you're so hard," Sam growled against Victor's neck. His own cock was growing again and he imagined all the fun Vic and him were going to have now that they were together.

"Sam, I want you inside me. I want you fucking me hard, baby," Victor begged. He'd never heard such a sound come from himself. He'd begged before. The words driven by the feeling of lust that overwhelmed him. This was different. This begging was full of not just lust, but need, hunger, and freedom. He sensed the rightness of the moment. The acceptance of his life and his desires washed over him and he begged to be taken with no secrets to worry about keeping from Pamela... because Pamela was no longer the chapter that he lived. Samuel was the new chapter and he wanted to start to write the perfect scene.

Samuel watched Victor walk to the bed and crawl onto it. He followed him. His hands caressed over the hard ass cheeks and massaged their tight muscles. "Fuck Vic... that looks nice." He ran his finger down the crack and pressed against the dark hole.

Victor leaned back into Sam's touch and hissed as his lover's finger slipped back and forth over the hole. "Oh Sam... fuck me please," Vic pleaded. He heard Sam open the drawer of the night stand that stood beside the bed. He shivered in anticipation; he knew what was in the drawer. When the lube caressed the crack of his ass and skated along the puckered surface, Victor shook.

He felt Sam's finger enter him and push more lube over and into the tight entrance. Sam finger-fucked his ass slowly then built up his tempo with each thrust until Victor was gasping for his thick cock. Sam coated his dick with the lube. Stroked it back and forth, making sure the entire eight-inch rod was completely covered. He placed both hands on his partner's ass and spread his tight cheeks open. "Oh Vic... oh baby, that looks so inviting," Sam said. His voice was laced with fire and passion.

"It's yours baby... its all yours."

"Yes... mine," Sam slipped the head of his cock in first and felt the tight cavern accept his thick member. He slid in further, giving Victor an inch at a time until Victor took matters into his own hands and slammed back on the invading cock.

"Ohhh... fuck!" he cried out as Sam filled him with his massive tool. Victor's hand moved to his throbbing cock and he pinched the base. He didn't want to come. He wanted to wait and give his gift to Samuel. "Harder Sam! Give me your cum. I need it baby," he shouted.

Sam fucked his friend. Their bodies meshed together. His balls slapped his lover's ass and his fingers dug into Vic's hips as he dragged him up and down on his cock. Victor clamped his ass muscles around Samuel's rod and stroked the sides of his shaft every time Sam pulled a few inches out.

"Vic... oh fuck... yeah Vic... You want it don't you? Want it up your ass? Oh God baby! I'm cumming!" he shouted out and slammed into his lover. Victor's ass swallowed the thick muscle all the way to the hilt and he gasped as he felt the shots of heat shower the inside of his tight hole.

"Oh my God," Sam groaned as two more shots of hot fluid were slammed into his lover's ass. He shuddered several times before pulling his cock from its sticky home. He rolled Victor over and stared at the cock in his lover's hand. "Baby, you must be hurting," he said. His eyes devoured the cock that seemed to be begging for release.

Vic's hips lifted on their own instinct and he moaned. "Yeah... Jesus Sam. Suck it. Oh suck my cock."

Sam didn't waste any time. His hand replaced Victor's and he lowered his mouth over his friend's cock. He knew it wouldn't be long for Victor so he made it as enjoyable as he could in the amount of time he had. One hand stroked the base and twisted the shaft left and right. The other caressed the marbles hidden inside the tender package. He played with them, rolling them back and forth between his fingers.

A strong hand grabbed Samuel's head and Victor began to lift his friend's head up and down, driving his cock deeper with every thrust. Soon he was completely inside Sam's hot mouth and was fucking him fast and hard. "Ohhh...," he screamed as he shot the thick juice down his lover's throat. Another spurt of white fire slammed against Sam's cheeks and it slid down his throat.

Sam drank the juices of his lover, squeezed his balls, and urged more of his seed out. He milked him with both the fingers that played with his testicles as well as his tongue that stroked and massaged the softening rod.

After Samuel cleaned his partner, he moved up to kiss him on the lips. Once again the two men shared with each other the passion they felt. Sam touched Vic's face, traced every feature, and licked the outline of his lip. "Thank you," he whispered as he curled up next to his lover.

"For?" Vic asked, rubbing Sam's back.

"Loving me," he answered back. His fingers slipped down to trace the path of Victor's chest hairs.

"Sam... thanks for waiting for me." Victor leaned down just as Sam leaned up. Their lips merged and once again they were lost in each other.

12