Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason10
Jason10
26 Followers

"That was great," I said, licking my lips, cum dripping from my chin.

"Mercy," she moaned, "I can't take much more of that."

"How about one more go around?" I asked, sliding my tongue back between her pussy lips.

"Well," she grinned, "if you really want to..."

"Oh I want to, " I mumbled, her pussy muffling my voice. She was already sliding her pussy up and down my face, ready and willing to cum. I held my tongue steady and let her do the work, moving back and forth from pussy to clit. It only took 5 or 6 minutes before she was cuming wildly again. She screamed louder than ever when I ran my tongue down around the rim of her asshole. There was nothing as wonderful as a girl totally satisfied. I finished the wine as I watched her lying on the couch, panting to catch her breath.

She finally sat up, reached out, and grabbed my pants. "Do you think it's fair that I'm the only one here that's naked?" She unbuttoned my jeans while I tore off my shirt. "Did you show me this last Saturday?" she slurred. I let her remove my pants and shorts and watched her eyes grow wide with amazement. "There's no way I would have not remembered something as beautiful as this," she purred, taking my cock into her hands, "it's twice as big as my boyfriend's." She began licking up and down my throbbing shaft. "I'm not sure it will even fit inside me," she exclaimed.

"It fit just fine last Saturday," I assured her, stroking her hair.

"Do you mind if I suck you for a little while anyway?" she asked, shyly, "My boyfriend never lets me suck his."

"You can say cock, baby," I grinned. I leaned down and gave her a nice, wet kiss. "Do you think we just may have to upgrade your boyfriend situation?"

She looked up at me and smiled shyly. Dodging the question, she replied, "Tell me if I'm not doing something right."

She kissed the tip of my cock and swirled her tongue around it before taking it into her mouth. "You're doing fine, honey," I told her, stroking her hair. It wasn't the best blow job I'd ever received but neither was it the worst. "Just keep licking and sucking, baby," I told her, "every once in awhile you can go down and lick my balls. That's it baby." I sat back and let the girl hone her cock sucking skills. "Just tell me when you're ready for me to stick it into your pussy, " I told her.

"I got to cum already," she replied, taking my cock out of her mouth and licking my balls, "so I only think it's fair that you do too; unless I'm not good enough to make you cum in my mouth."

"You're good enough, baby," I sighed, "I just didn't know if you wanted me to."

"I'd like to know what it tastes like," she said, "Brenda says it tastes great."

"Keep sucking then," I told her, "and I'll see if I can give you a mouthful."

"You're such a nice guy," she said, taking my cock back into her mouth.

This time I concentrated and after 10 or 15 minutes of good, hard sucking, I felt myself ready to cum. I grabbed a handful of hair and started ejaculating into her waiting mouth. She sucked me like a pro, not spilling a single drop of cum. When she had milked me dry she looked up with a questioning look. "It's considered polite to swallow," I told her.

She swallowed down my mouthful of cum and grinned. "That does taste good," she said, "Is there any more in there?"

She put my sagging cock back into her mouth and sucked out the last few drops. She kept sucking until my cock was rock hard once more. "Would you like to fuck now, honey?" I asked her.

"If you're sure it will fit," she replied.

"Turn around and sit down on my cock," I told her, "That way we can both watch us fuck on the TV."

"Yes, dear," she replied. She spun around and placed her hands on my thighs and slowly lowered her pussy. I guided the tip of my cock into her wet, anxious pussy. She slowed down and let my cock slowly expand into her pussy. It was almost like fucking her for the first time all over again. "Your cock feels so fucking good," she cried as I slipped deeper and deeper inside her trembling pussy. "Are you sure I had you inside me before?" she moaned, "I think I would've remembered."

"Would I lie to you?" I replied.

"I guess not," she moaned.

"Of course I would," I thought to myself as she began to cum. But it was good to know she trusted me. I held her by the tits and watched her on the TV as she rammed her cute, red haired cunt up and down my cock. For someone who claimed to be a neophyte she sure knew how to cum with wild abandon. She raised herself up with her hands on my thighs and I slammed her 20 or 30 good hard thrusts as she began to scream. When she finally finished cuming she slowly ground her pussy around and around about my cock.

"Did you cum, baby?" she sighed.

"Not yet, " I told her.

"Wow," she said, winking towards the camera, "you're a regular superman. I could grow accustomed to the way you make me feel inside."

"And I could grow accustomed to being inside you, " I laughed.

"Let me spin around so we can kiss," she said.

She slowly raised her pussy up and off my cock, spun around and climbed in to my lap. She reached down and guided my cock back inside her pussy. "That's better," she smiled. As we started making out she slowly started riding up and down my cock. We gradually built up our pace and before too long she was flying up and down my cock again. I grabbed her bountiful tits and started sucking her nipples as she fucked. This seemed to push her over the edge and she started crying again.

"Would you like some cum in your pussy?" I shouted.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed, "fill my pussy with good, hot cum!"

I started thrusting harder and just as she started to come down from her orgasm I started spurting cum deep inside her cunt. This sent her into another orgasm and we came together, holding each other tight until our orgasms subsided. "That was pure magic," she moaned as my cock sloshed back and forth through all the cum inside her pussy.

"Would you like to go into the bedroom and make some more magic?" I asked.

"You bet," she smiled. I picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and tossed her on the bed. She giggled and bounced a few times, landing with legs spread wide.

"I'll be right back, " I said, "I have to go turn my camera off and lock up.

I put my cam away and locked the front door and by the time I got back to the bedroom, Vicki was passed out. I tried to wake her but she just groaned and rolled over. I didn't want to fuck a girl who was unconscious so I let her sleep. I was hoping there'd be more chances to fuck her in the future. She was worth the wait.

I woke the next morning next to Vicki's naked body. I leaned on my elbow and watched her in her sleep. She must have felt me staring because soon her eyes opened and a smile came across her face. She must have figured out where she was because she grabbed the bed sheet, held it over her naked body and exclaimed, "We didn't do anything last night, did we?"

"We did everything, " I replied, "and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. I'm just sad you drank too much again and can't remember. Next time there will be no alcohol involved."

"What makes you thing there's going to be a next time?" she asked.

"I want to show you the tape we made of us in action," I replied with a grin, "and I have to get to class so I don't have time to show you now."

"We made a tape?" she asked.

"You thought it might help you remember," I replied, "I have a seminar (named Pat) this weekend but I should be back Sunday evening. Give me a call and tell your parents you're staying at Brenda's again."

"I guess I should at least see what you're talking about," she replied, "I'll call you."

Jason10
Jason10
26 Followers
12