Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light now flooding the room. Ashley was standing in front of me, just inches away. She was leaning against my desk with her legs slightly apart. Her long, blonde hair was pulled over one shoulder, cascading down and partially concealing one breast. Her lingerie consisted of a white half cup bra and crotch-less panties, both trimmed profusely with pink lace. Her garter belt was all pink, holding up her pink lace stockings. Because the bra had only half cups, the breast that wasn't covered by her hair had it's nipple exposed. Also, her position caused the slit in her panties to gape open, offering proof that she was indeed a natural blonde.

"Do you like what you see? I'm sure you never dreamed that the day would come that you would be allowed to view your sweet little secretary in her scanties. I think you'll like the name I have for this outfit. I call it my "rape suit". That's exactly what I have in mind. I'm going to use my pussy to rape that cute little cock you're hiding in your panties. Even though I'm wearing a complete set of lingerie, all the goodies are accessible. I didn't want to have to bother taking off either my panties or bra when the time comes for me to make use of your hot mouth or stiff love pole."

To demonstrate, she leaned forward, placing her nipple at my mouth. "Show me how well you can pleasure me slut. Make my nipple hard or you'll never get out of this chair".

I did as she said, sucking her nipple into my mouth and running the tip of my tongue over and around it until it was fully erect. Her breathing began to deepen, her hands gripping either side of my head, trapping my face against her.

"Oh, that's very nice", she purred. "Now do the other one". She pulled her hair out of the way and presented her other firm breast to my tender ministrations. This time, while I continued my oral attentions, I felt her reach down to my panties, insinuating her hand under the waistband. Her cool fingers wrapped around my erect cock, making me gasp with pleasure.

"Goodness me, what a large clit you have my dear," she teased. "I'm sure I can find a good use for this, but to make sure that it remains in it's present state, I have something for you."

She pulled away and walked over to her over-sized purse, returning with a leather strap. It was about a quarter inch wide and six inches long. She pulled my panties down to the tops of my thighs and began to stroke my cock, oops, excuse me my clit. When she was satisfied that it could get no larger, she wrapped the leather strap around the base of my clit and balls and pulled it tight. Bending over, she gave the head of my clit a quick kiss before pulling my panties back into place. The strap made my clit stand at full attention, making a large bulge in my pink panties.

"There," she said, stroking me through my panties, "that will keep your clit nice and hard until I decide to take the strap off. It will also prevent you from reaching climax. Your clit is mine to do with as I please for as long as I want. You have no control over your own body. I will decide when and if you are allowed to come. Before that will happen, you will first have to pleasure me. Only when I am completely satiated will I even consider allowing you to have any form of relief. You are after all, in no position to argue."

"I think I'm going to allow you to worship my pussy with you hot little tongue. But before we can do that, I'm going to have to get you out of that chair. Please don't entertain any ideas of resisting. You wouldn't want any of our co-workers to hear us and come to investigate, would you."

I nodded my assent and she undid the handcuffs from the chair, leaving them attached to my wrists and ankles. After clearing my desk, she motioned me to lay down on my back with my head hanging over the edge. Once I was positioned to her satisfaction, she handcuffed each wrist to the corresponding ankle. Next, she took two lengths of rope and tied one around each thigh, just above the knee. She tied the other ends to the legs of the desk, after first pulling them tight, spreading my legs far apart. I was once again completely helpless. Ashley had complete access to whatever parts of my anatomy she wished. There would be nothing I could do by lay there and take it. She wasted no time in taking advantage of my plight.

She came around to where my head hung over the edge of the desk. I had a perfect view of her sweet pussy. As she came closer, I could see the drops of moisture already leaking from her lips. The pink lace of her split crotch panties made an attractive frame for her love tunnel.

The elevation of the desk allowed her to stand with one thigh on each side of my head, placing her pussy over my mouth and nose. I needed no prompting as to what she expected of me.

My tongue darted into her folds, seeking the prize of her clit. I ran it slowly up and down the entire length until I felt her growing nub. It took only a few flicks of my tongue to start her juices flowing. It was like nectar, impelling me to greater and greater efforts. As the tempo and pressure I applied increased, so did her breathing, until she was gasping for air and moaning softly. I was able to suck her clit into my mouth and press it between my lips as I rapidly lashed at it with my tongue.

This sent her completely over the edge, her body shaking and trembling as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her. It was all I could do to keep up with the honey pouring from her tender slit.

When the last tremor subsided, she backed away and sat sprawled in my chair. Her legs were wide apart, her swollen pussy still glistening with her juices. This made for a picture that you usually only see in some of the men's magazines. I couldn't take my eyes off her, my cock aching for a chance to delve the depths of her tight snatch.

"Goodness, but you are certainly a talented little slut," she sighed. "I haven't had my pussy eaten like that ever in my life. I honestly thought for a minute there that I would faint. I'm going to have to think of a way to reward you. Perhaps a special surprise is in order. There is one surprise that I have been saving for just the right moment. You will just have to wonder what it is and when I'm going to give it to you."

"I want you to look forward to our times together and there is no better way to do that but to allow you to have some pleasure too. I wonder what a tramp like you likes best. Would you respond better to me taking your stiff clit into my pussy or my mouth? Perhaps a combination of the two, yes that's it."

She stood up and walked over to where I lay bound and helpless. Her fingers stroked my clit in it's satin prison as she continued,

"After I've caught my breath, I'm going to drive you right up the wall with desire before I take the strap off and let you spew your load deep inside my steamy pussy."

She licked her fingers and pulled the foreskin back, running her fingers around the head of my cock. "For now, I want you lay there and think about how good it will feel as my lips slide over the head of your clit, sucking it deep into my mouth. My tongue is going to dance around the head, with special attention paid to the underside of your glans. When I think you are ready, I'm going to straddle your helpless body and let you watch as my pussy devours your clit. Think about how good it will feel as inch by inch, the silky hot folds of my pussy slide down around you until all you can see is the slit in my panties pressing against your pubic bone."

She wrapped her warm hand around me and began to gently compress my cock with a slow rhythm. "This is only a hint of the way it will feel when I use my vaginal muscles to squeeze you and caress you, making you long for orgasm. Naturally, you will only be able to lie there, a prisoner inside my me until I start to slowly move myself up and down."

She began to slowly stroke my cock, continuing with her verbal teasing, "Your clit is going to be driven wild by the feeling of my wet, glove-like pussy stroking it."

Between the images she was planting in my mind and the continued manual attention I was getting, I was hotter than I could ever remember. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, screaming for release. Suddenly, there was a soft knock at the office door, three taps followed by two more. It was obviously some sort of code.

"I think your special surprise is here", Ashley chortled. I turned white with fear as she went to open the door. What if she had decided to let my secret out? I would have to resign my job and move to another city. There would be no way I could continue to work in my present position if the word got out that I dressed in frilly lingerie and allowed myself to be tied up and dominated.

These and a thousand other thoughts raced through my mind as I struggled against my bonds. I don't know what I hoped to accomplish, there was no way I going to get free. I only knew that I had to try. Thankfully , Ashley opened the door only wide enough to admit our visitor. You can imagine my surprise when in walked Mistress Jackie. I laid there in stunned silence as she walked over to the desk and smiled while she surveyed my plight.

"Look at you all tied up and helpless! You are such a slut. The first woman that comes along and you lie down and spread your legs for her. I suspected as much. That's why I have been planning this with Mistress Ashley for the past few weeks.

She and I met at last month's company party and discovered that we had a great deal in common. We got to talking about what turned men on. She asked me if you liked to see a woman in pretty lingerie. We both had a good laugh when I told her just how much you really liked them. She posed the idea for what has transpired today and I of course I agreed. She even stopped by my office yesterday to deliver the special lingerie you are wearing now. I must say, you are a most fortunate slave to have two Mistresses buying you pretty things. You will have to show your appreciation to both of us."

She turned then to Mistress Ashley, "I hope he didn't give you too much trouble Ashley."

"Not at all Jackie, you have him or should I say her, very well trained. She responds immediately to the female voice. In fact, he seemed to enjoy the trials and tribulations I put him through."

"Judging by the size of his clit, I would have to agree. I could have predicted it though. Every time I have put him in his panty prison, his clit grows until sometimes, I think it will burst. What do you suggest we do with him now? I have to admit that the sight of him all tied up and helpless has had it's usual effect on me. My pussy needs the special talents only his tongue can provide. I was listening at the door for a while before I knocked, so I know what you have in mind. Since I'm in no mood to wait, I think the poor dear will just have to accommodate both of us at once."

Mistress Jackie fixed her gaze on my eyes as she slowly disrobed. Under her street clothes she wore an outfit very similar to Ashley's. Her red panties were crotch-less with white lace and the bra instead of having half cups, had white lace holes for her nipples to peek through.

She bent over, placing her face just inches from mine, "What a lucky slave you are", she teased. "You are about to be granted a privilege few slaves ever get. You are about to serve two Mistresses at once. Mistress Ashley is going to avail herself of your hard clit while I put your mouth to good use. If you do a good job, you may be allowed to come, but not before Mistress Ashley and I have had our way with you first."

Mistress Jackie adjusted my bonds so my head was no longer hanging over the edge of the desk. "I want our slave to be as comfortable as possible while we use him."

Tugging my panties down to the tops of my thighs, exposing my rigid tool, she continued, "Ashley, why don't you get started first? I think our slave would like to be able to watch while his clit is gobbled up by your pussy."

Mistress Ashley climbed up on the desk and straddled my hips. Her stocking clad legs rubbed against mine, creating the most wonderful friction. Mistress Jackie, not wanting to be left out of the fun, fed her nipples each in turn to my ready mouth.

My cock was now at full attention, craving the caress of Mistress Ashley's womb. After first pulling my foreskin back to expose the sensitive head, she stroked my cock up and down the length of her slit, coating it with her hot oils. I felt as though an electric shock had gone through me. All the attention had made me so hot my hips involuntarily attempted to thrust upward.

Ashley quickly retreated out of range, chiding me. "You are getting a little impudent slave. I will be the one to decide when you are allowed inside me. Now be a good little slut and lie still while I prepare the two of us for the ultimate utilization of your clit."

She continued teasing the head of my tool with her velvet folds, her juices and mine mingling to drench my cock, preparing it for its journey into her depths.

At last she was satisfied with the preparations. She lifted herself above my distended sausage and using one hand to guide my cock and the other to spread her lips, she lowered herself ever so slowly. If it hadn't been for the strap preventing it, I would have lost control the instant her slippery labia wrapped around me. As it was, she had only taken a third of me inside her when the pleasure became so intense I began to moan loudly.

"Jackie, our slave is making entirely too much noise. Why don't you put something over his mouth to at least muffle some of the volume. I wouldn't want anyone coming to investigate what's going on in here."

Mistress Jackie was only too happy to comply. She got on the desk facing Mistress Ashley with one knee on either side of my face. The white lace trim of her panties was already soaked with her juices, giving mute testimony to her state of arousal. The scent of her musk drove me wild as I lay there anticipating the arrival of her sweet flesh on my mouth.

By this time, Mistress Ashley had completely impaled herself on my aching tool. The sensations were more than she had promised. My cock felt as though it were in a hot velvet vise.

Mistress Jackie lowered herself to me, placing her swollen clit at the precise point where my dancing tongue could do the most good. "All right slut, lick me until I come. Mistress Ashley and I are going to play with each other while we rape your clit and mouth at the same time."

I bent to the task with delight. There is nothing that pleases me more than pleasuring my Mistress with my tongue. While I licked and sucked at Mistress Jackie's love button, I could feel the strap around my cock and balls being removed as Mistress Ashley began to raise and lower herself on my bloated cock. As she began to move faster and faster I could feel her pussy contracting as her climax neared.

At the same time, Mistress Jackie was pushing her clit harder and harder against my mouth. Suddenly I could hear the moans of pleasure as both of them hit their peak at the same time. Mistress Ashley hot pussy began to spasm, gripping my cock until I joined them, pumping my hot load deep inside her.

My life now is one of complete submission to two beautiful women. Mistress Jackie oversees my life at home and Mistress Ashley takes over when I go to my office. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier.