Victoria and Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you are so wet Vicki."

"You smell and taste delicious."

Vicki had never been the most vocal in bed. A few moans and groans was all she usually let slip.

But she couldn't help herself now.

"Fuck me Ruby."

"Fuck me with your tongue."

"Lick my clit til I cum."

"Make me a lesbian."

The tongue was working its magic now. Playing along her inner lips, then dipping deeper and deeper into the older womans box. She was in so deep, her face buried in the hairy bush of the previously straight woman.

Then she started on her clit, which had already extended itself out of its hood, anticipating the lesbian tongue it was soon to receive.

"Wow, your clit seems bigger than I remember. Must really want to play this time."

As Ruby flicked and sucked at the extended clit, she inserted first one, then two, then three fingers inside Victoria's hole. It was so wet in there, they met no resistance.

The combination of fingers and tongue brought Victoria to her first orgasm. Then another followed almost straight away. But Ruby was only getting started.

A forth finger now. Again no resistance. And still the tongue on her clit, kissing, then flicking from side to side, then sucking.

Victoria had moved up onto the bed, legs bent and spread as wide as she could. Looking down, she saw her young lesbian lover ball her hand into a fist, and slowly push it into her sex.

She was now being fisted and tongue fucked simultaneously. The balled hand inside her pusy filled her so completely. A sensation she have not experienced before.

Ruby was pushing her fist slowly in and out of her lover. Reaching places and creating sensations Victoria had never experienced before.

"Oh god, keep fisting me."

"Don't stop, keep fisting."

It wasn't long before Victoria had her first really big orgasm of the night. The combination of a final hard suck on her clit and the now rapid fisting sent her to the edge and over. She came hard, contracting again and again on Rubys wrist, whilst coating the invading fist in streams of cum.

She came for what seemed like forever, but in reality would have been at least 30 seconds. When it finally subsided, Victoria lay back, physically and emotionally spent. She started to cry. The pure emotion of the moment overwhelming her. She had cum harder than she had ever come before. Harder than she would have believed possible.

Ruby came up to her, and they lay together, cuddling naked on the bed.

"Are you ok beautiful Vicki?"

"Why are you crying?"

To be honest she didn't know.

What she did know was that she was happy. Happier than she had been for a long time. Happy and contented in the arms of her young lover.

She had been won over. She was a lesbian.

12