Victoria Giang of Vietnam

Story Info
Asian transsexual meets Black male/White female couple.
2.6k words
2.93
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Victoria Giang is a young Asian-Canadian woman of Vietnamese descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A native of the City of Da Nang, Central Vietnam, Victoria moved to the Capital region of Canada with her parents, Joseph and Nina Giang a long time ago. Unique, brilliant and fearless, Victoria set out to make her mark on the world any which way she could...

Victoria Giang is a complex person, to say the least. At first glance, this five-foot-nine, dark-haired, brown-eyed, curvaceous Vietnamese-Canadian cutie with the angelic face, wide hips, thick legs and big round ass seems like one of those extremely rare, tall and thick, sinfully sexy Asian gals. Well, ladies and gentlemen, the answer to that unasked question is...yes and no. Victoria is truly one of a kind...and then some.

Victoria Giang, known as Mistress Vee to her fans, is the most famous transsexual Porn Star of them all. After working in the Adult Film Industry for seven years, Victoria Giang has retired with a nest egg of five hundred thousand dollars. What is she doing with that, you may ask? Oh, she bought a nice townhouse in the Barrhaven area for a hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and decided to go back to school.

Victoria Giang has recently gotten accepted at the prestigious University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, thanks to her stellar LSAT scores. What kind of lawyer will a former Porn Star make? Only time will tell. As the lucky lady begins the second chapter of her vanilla life, Porn fans everywhere miss her unforgettable presence on-screen. The world of Porn isn't going to be the same without her...

Prior to entering the Adult Film Industry, Victoria Giang acquired a Bachelor's degree in Applied Business from Algonquin College. Unable to find work in the Canadian government sector thanks to covert Transphobia, Victoria decided that if the Canadian government didn't want her, it was their loss. The feisty, fearless lady subsequently moved to Los Angeles, California, and entered the Adult Film Industry.

With her bubbly personality, her killer curves, her big beautiful ass, and her nine-inch dick, Victoria Giang quickly became wickedly popular. She knew what she was up against, and found the challenge worthwhile. In most Porn Films, whether straight, Bisexual, transsexual, or Gay, the Asian Porn Stars are stereotypical. Simply put, the Asian person working in the Adult Film Industry cannot be seen as strong, confident, sexy and a sex symbol. It's simply not allowed.

It's rare to see an Asian male Porn Star fuck a sexy White woman in a movie. The Asian female Porn Stars are the sexual playthings of White males in most Porn flicks, and the Gay male Asian Porn Stars always play bottoms for well-hung Gay males and Bisexual men of other races. In her persona as Mistress Vee, Victoria Giang decided to turn the tables on the men and women of the Adult Film Industry.

Victoria Giang defied expectations by performing in a multitude of genres, from BDSM to Transsexual Porn, from Bisexual Porn to a mixture of genres known as Kink. In her roles, Victoria always played the Top or the Dominant, regardless of the gender, race or sexual orientation of the person she was performing with. Take it or leave it, that's her deal...

A lot of people found it odd that Victoria Giang/Mistress Vee never bottomed onscreen, but she was tired of Asians, male, female or transsexual, being seen as the bottoms of the world. In BDSM scenes, Asian males got dominated by whip-smart, leather-clad White women. In interracial Porn scenes, well-endowed Black guys and big-dick White guys had their way with Asian females. The Asian person simply wasn't seen as dominant, and Victoria set out to change that...

"I like to dominate couples," Mistress Vee said to the couple as she entertained them in the living room. The camera and Filming crew Filmed the scene, and as expected, Mistress Vee's performance was cool, natural and flawless. Clad in a red tank top and Black leather pants that did wonders to show off her curves, the sexy Asian-Canadian transsexual Porn Star simply killed the scene, and everyone knew it...

"Well, that's hot, we were looking to spice things up," said Ashley Stiles, a six-foot-tall, athletic, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian woman with big tits and a big round ass. Ashley Stiles ( real name Erin Stellar ) was forty three years old and had been working in the Adult Film Industry for over a decade. Victoria Giang had done her research on Ashley Stiles, this was her first foray into Transsexual Porn...

Victoria Giang found Erin Stellar A.K.A. Ashley Stiles fairly interesting. The tall blonde gal was not afraid to take risks, unlike certain Porn actresses who refused to do anal scenes, or were dead set against interracial Porn. Ashley was cool and rather open-minded. These days, the sexy but aging Porn Starlet mainly did MILF videos, along with the occasional interracial gang bang video pitting her against a bunch of well-endowed younger Black guys.

"Cool, how about yourself, handsome?" Mistress Vee said, smiling at the male half of the kinky couple she was about to play with. Alexander Stillman, who performed under the name Xander Steele, was fairly interesting. A six-foot-two, dark-skinned, muscular and handsome African American who had been working in the Adult Film Industry for over a decade, he was something of an enigma.

"Ladies, you're both so lovely, I'm down for whatever," Xander Steele replied, smiling brightly. Built like a College football player, Xander looked a lot younger than his forty years. He entered the Adult Film Industry a decade and a half ago, and appeared mainly in Gay Porn. Lately, he'd begun appearing in a few Bisexual Porn flicks, doing male/male/female scenes where everyone fucked everyone.

Xander Steele's cross-over into Bisexual Porn made him immensely popular, as that genre has been stale and lily-White as of late. As a big and tall Black man with a big dick who could fuck a big-booty woman or a hunky man with equal passion, Xander was in high demand. His agent recently got him in a few straight Porn flicks, and his scenes with established female Porn Stars won him waves of new fans. The hunky Bisexual brother definitely was coming up...

"Glad to see you're now doing women, and others, I've been a fan of your male/male Films for a long time," Ashley Stiles said, fawning over Xander, who smiled. Mistress Vee looked at Xander Steele and Ashley Stiles, sensing the mutual attraction and chemistry between them. This is going to be fun, Mistress Vee thought, as the action finally began...

"Come here, you two," Mistress Vee said, undressing as Xander and Ashley watched. The tall, hunky Black man and the sexy blonde-haired White woman joined her on the couch, and the trio began doing their thing. Mistress Vee smiled as Ashley and Xander admired her curvy body, her big tits and her big dick. Turning around, Mistress Vee winked at Xander, whose brown eyes remained riveted on her big bronze ass...

"You're fine as hell," Xander said, stroking his big dark dick while looking at Mistress Vee. Ashley came and kissed Mistress Vee on the lips, then the sexy blonde female Porn Star began licking Mistress Vee's tits. Xander stepped back, stroking himself and caressing Ashley's big pale ass as the hot blonde chick knelt before Mistress Vee and began sucking the transsexual dominatrix's big golden cock...

"Xander, don't just stand there, show Ashley some love," Mistress Vee said, in the sultry, bossy tone that women and men couldn't resist. Xander smiled and playfully smacked Ashley's big beautiful White ass. As much as Xander enjoys fucking sexy women and hunky men of all races, something about a curvy White woman with a big beautiful ass simply moved him. Ashley was totally going to get it...

"Hmm, nice," Ashley paused to say, as Xander spread her big pale ass cheeks and began licking her asshole while fingering her hairy, wet pussy. Mistress Vee sighed happily and stroked the back of Ashley's head with one hand while rubbing her tits with the other. It's often been said that White women suck the best dick, and as a transsexual Porn Star who's fucked women and men of all races, Mistress Vee had to agree...

"I love this ass," Xander said, as he continued to eat Ashley's ass. After giving the sexy blonde gal's ass a serious lickdown, Xander rolled a condom on his big dark dick and got ready to fuck her. Ashley, with Mistress Vee's big golden cock in her mouth, briefly glanced at Xander. Their eyes met, and she winked at him. Xander smiled, and then gripped Ashley's hips before pushing his dick into her pussy. Just like that, they were finally one...

"Oh fuck," Ashley squealed, as Xander slammed his dick into her pussy. Ashley had been working in the Adult Film Industry for quite some time and had taken big Black dicks, big White dicks and big brown dicks into her mouth, pussy and asshole by the dozen. Or more. It takes a lot to impress Ashley and a lot of confident male Porn Stars have tried and failed...

In spite of her experience, or perhaps because of it, Ashley had to admit that her new co-Star Xander was definitely in a category by himself. The well-endowed Bisexual Black stud pounded her pussy with his dick, stretching her nicely and filling her up. Ashley moaned and began grinding her big pale ass against Xander's groin, wanting more of him inside of her.

"Fuck her hard, big man," Mistress Vee said to Xander, turned on by how energetically the brother was fucking Ashley's juicy pussy. Ashley squealed in delight as Xander pounded away at her. Mistress Vee rammed her dick down Ashley's throat, silencing her...at least for a little while. She's got other holes that need attention, Mistress Vee thought, smiling wickedly.

"Double team? I like that," Xander said, as Mistress Vee had him and Ashley change positions. Ashley, a freaky gal who's always up for trying new things, has done everything from interracial Porn to gang bangs and double penetration, but this was her first scene with a Bisexual Black guy and a sexy Asian transsexual. She couldn't wait to feel them both inside of her...

"Let's make history," Ashley said enthusiastically, as she straddled Xander, who lay flat on the carpeted floor, his big dark dick in his hand. Ashley impaled her hot, wet pussy on Xander's big Black dick, and Mistress Vee came up behind her. Spreading Ashley's big pale ass cheeks wide open, Mistress Vee lubricated her butt hole. After putting on a condom, Mistress Vee pushed her big golden cock into Ashley's asshole...

"Hmm, I love a tight asshole, doesn't matter if it belongs to a female or a male," Mistress Vee said, gripping Ashley's hips as she worked her big dick into the blonde woman's asshole. Ashley screamed passionately, overwhelmed by the feel of Xander's big dark dick in her pussy and Mistress Vee's thick transsexual cock in her backdoor. This is going to be good, Mistress Vee thought excitedly.

"Oh yes, fill my holes, bring it," Ashley screamed as she began riding Xander hard while rocking her big ass against Mistress Vee's groin. Veteran Porn actress and Adult Film legend Ashley Stiles is quite simply the Queen of Sex and she'll slay your dick no matter what race you are, what your gender identity is, or which way you swing. Ashley's surprisingly tight holes gripped Xander and Mistress Vee's dicks so hard that they didn't last too long inside of her.

"Best ass ever," Mistress Vee said, a little while later as she lay sandwiched between Xander and Ashley. For a woman who's just had her pussy and asshole stretched by some really big dicks, Ashley didn't look worn out. The sexy blonde Porn actress was all smiles, and seemed to be glowing. Xander kissed Ashley on the lips, and then, surprisingly, he also kissed Mistress Vee. After this brief interlude, the fun continued...

"Come on, Mistress Vee, I know Ashley here is a lot of fun in the ass department but you haven't tried mine," Xander said, laughing. The deep-voiced, masculine Black hunk shrugged casually. Ashley smiled at Xander, then nodded at Mistress Vee. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Ever helpful, Ashley Stiles decided to prep Xander for Mistress Vee. Isn't she awesome?

"This is going to be so hot," Ashley said, and the sexy blonde gal licked Xander's ass then lubricated him. On all fours, the brother seemed very eager to get going. After preparing Xander's ass for Mistress Vee, Ashley slid under him and began sucking his big chocolate dick. Mistress Vee admired the sexy interracial couple while stroking her big golden cock. Grabbing a condom and lube, Mistress Vee got ready to play...

"Let's do this," Mistress Vee said as she caressed Xander's ass and then pushed her cock inside of him. The sexy Bisexual Black man groaned as the foxy, curvy and sinfully naughty Asian transsexual dominatrix worked her big cock up his ass. At the same time, Ashley adoringly sucked Xander's big dark dick and massaged his balls with one hand while fingering her wet pussy with the other.

"Hmm, Xander, can you fuck me while Mistress Vee fucks you?" Ashley asked, as she got out from under the brother and got on all fours, shaking her big White ass at him. Even with a big golden transsexual cock buried in his ass, Xander got turned on by the sight of Ashley's big White booty. He reached for a condom and rolled it on his dick just as Ashley pressed her ass against his groin.

"Fuck this is awesome," Xander groaned, and he gripped Ashley's hips and pushed his dick into her pussy even as Mistress Vee buried her big golden cock so far up his ass, it tickled his damn prostate. Mistress Vee pounded her cock up Xander's ass, and watched as he fucked Ashley, ramming his big Black dick up her juicy pussy. This is unreal but fun, Mistress Vee thought, smiling, as she and her new pals continued to fuck and suck on camera...

"Alright, we should stop now, before I get addicted to you two," Mistress Vee said, smiling. The scene concluded, and everyone was all smiles as they hit the showers. Xander Steele and Ashley Stiles forged a bond that night. Indeed, the freaky Bisexual brother and the sexually adventurous blonde chick became an item. Not only did they become a couple off-screen, but they began appearing in their own series of Bisexual-themed, supremely kinky interracial erotica online, how cool was that?

Victoria Giang definitely misses working in the Adult Film Industry. It was fun dominating the hell out of sexy women and hunky men, and getting paid for it. Recently, Victoria was reunited with her former co-Stars and friends Alexander Stillman and Erin Stellar. Victoria was surprised to see that Erin had grown chubby, due to being pregnant...by Alexander. Victoria had dinner with the happy couple who, like her, recently retired from the Adult Film Industry.

"We decided it was time to hang it up," Erin Stellar/Ashley Stiles said, smiling at her boo, Alexander Stillman/Xander Steele. The brother looked cool and confident, and the newly pregnant bubbly blonde gal was absolutely glowing. Victoria smiled at the lovely pair, thrilled for them. It was fun catching up, then the unforgettable trio went their separate ways. It really takes all kinds in this world.

What does life have in store for former Porn Star and Law student Victoria Giang/Mistress Vee? Only time with tell. The fearless Transsexual icon means different things to different people. The Asian community reluctantly embraces her as a sex symbol who defies stereotypes. Anti-Porn crusaders hate Victoria. Porn fans want her to make a comeback. Lots of supposedly straight couples in Ottawa keep hitting on Victoria on social media. One wonders why...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers