Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 05

Story Info
Ladies have fun at the swimming pool.
2.2k words
4.57
12.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

Adam was the head nurse at a hospital. Just a few days ago, one of his interns, Wendy, had complained to him about a patient who constantly made passes and lewd jokes at her. Adam thought to himself that it wasn't a surprise. Wendy was one of the hottest people he had ever met. Heck, he'd been imagining what it would be like to have her with him in bed. That would be a bit difficult to do as her boss, though.

Today, Victoria was going to get her revenge on this alpha male. He was going swimming at the local recreational center. She had spied two young minxes en route - Sarah and Jennifer, who just a few nights ago had been unaware of what had transpired between their campmates Charlotte and Ken.

Upon arrival at the recreational center, Sarah and Jennifer changed into their swimsuits. Sarah was wearing a yellow bikini that flaunted her body and drew attention to her well-shaped breasts. Jennifer was in a green one-piece swimsuit that hugged her form tightly, showing off a tight ass.

As they walked to the pool itself, Adam's eyes fixated on them. Victoria knew this was off to a good start.

She NUDGED Sarah and Jennifer. The two women entered the pool at the spot near to Adam.

The off-duty nurse couldn't believe his luck. Today, the pool was relatively deserted. Aside from him and the two newcomers, there were only 3 others in the pool, and they were all on the far side. He was going to have thus section of the pool all to himself and the two ladies.

At this distance, there was a clear view of their breasts, which were just on the waterline. He surreptitiously kept an eye on the two as they swum and twisted about in the water. All the while, he began to get hard.

"Hey, Sarah," Jennifer muttered after a few minutes. "Have you noticed that guy near us? He seems to be swimming less compared to when we had just arrived. Now he's just mostly leaning against the wall."

"Maybe he's resting," Sarah answered. "Who cares?"

"Or maybe he's enjoying looking at you in your bikini..." Jennifer grinned widely at her friend.

Sarah stuck her tongue out. "He could be looking at you, After all, you've been doing the backfloat several times. Your assets have probably been quite visible above the water."

Jennifer laughed. "Let's find out! You start at this end of the pool, I'll start at the other, then we'll swim towards each pther and meet in the middle. Let's see who he watches."

"You're on!" Sarah grinned, and Jennifer began swimming off. Sarah noted with glee that the man's eyes seemed to open slightly and follow Jennifer. Probably staring at that ass floating above the water in the tight swimsuit, Sarah thought to herself.

Jennifer reached the other side, and they both kicked off towards each other in the freestyle motion. As she raised her head up for air, Jennifer saw the man now unabashedly staring at her. No doubt, he thought they wouldn't notice him as they were swimming across a distance.

Sarah had seen rhe same thing, and as they met in the middle and exit their forms, she said so. Jennifer grinned. "Yeah, he was definitely staring at me there. But let's try doing the backstroke. I have a feeling he'll be looking at you now since your breasts are more...on display than mine." She mimed how Sarah's small bikini left the sides of her breasts visible.

They set off back towards their sides, and now began a backstroke towards each other. This time, both swimmers saw the man looking at Sarah - or probably, at Sarah's boobs. As they met in the center, they grinned at how easily they had captivated the man's gaze. Now what was there to do about that?

Victoria NUDGED them.

Sarah and Jennifer looked at each other, and there was a silent agreement to go over to the guy. As they approached, the man becae more still, as he was beginning to realize they had seen his staring. His right hand moved to cover his crotch, where a significant bulge was visible.

"Hi there!" Sarah said with a sunny smile. "I'm Sarah, and this is Jennifer. What's your name?"

"Uh, I'm Adam." he said, wishing his erection would die down quickly.

He would have no such luck though, especially not with the reasons for the erection right in front of him.

Jennifer grinned wickedly at Adam. "We noticed something as we swam earlier..." she trailed off to gauge Adam's reaction. The man didn't move a muscle.

Sarah breathed in deeply, and the motion drew Adam's eyes to her chest, where water was running down in between her breasts.

Jennifer smirked in triumph. "We noticed that you've been stating at Sarah's breasts."

"And at Jennifer's butt." Sarah added quickly. "And perhaps that's why you've got one hand covering your groin?" She smiled sweetly at him.

"We know you've got a hard-on by now," Jennifer coaxed. "You should just take that hand off and let us see what you're sporting there."

"Hey, Jen," Sarah said, in a significantly louder voice, "maybe he doesn't want to uncover it because he's stroking himself!"

Adam started violently, "I am not wanking! And please keep your voice down!"

Jennifer caught on to Sarah's idea and joined in. "If you aren't playing with yourself take your hand off to prove it, Otherwise we'd assume you're wanking with us two sexy ladies right in front of you."

Adam conceded, moving his hand off to the side. With no hesitation whatoever, Jennifer wrapped her hand around his erect member, and Adam yelped.

"Now, now, keep your voice down," Sarah cooed. She grinned happily and leaned her breasts against Adam's arm. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Jennifer's hand had now slipped into Adam's trunks, and was now playing with the sensitive tip.

Adam tried to touch Sarah's breasts, but the bikini-clad woman pushed them away. "Nuh-uh," she said with a smirk. "I'll decide what I want my breasts to touch." She began moving her breasts against his side.

Adam's body sagged against the wall as he gave in to the pleasurable sensations.

After a few seconds of stroking, Sarah spoke up. "Jennifer, I've let him feel my boobs already. You should let him feel your ass." She giggled.

In response, Jennifer withdrew her hand, turned around, then pushed her butt at his dick and began moving it along the shaft. Adam couldn't help but let out a moan.

Sarah turned to look at the people on the other side of the pool, who hadn't seemed to notice anything. Then, ducking underwater, she quickly pulled down Adam's trunks, which made his erect member spring free and grind directly against Jennifer's spandex-clad posterior,

Adam jerked in surprise as the sensation on his dick got a lot more pleasant. As Sarah resurfaced with a wide grin, he could feel his trunks at his ankles. He knew he wouldn't last long with the amount of stimulation the two beauties were causing.

But Victoria didn't want the man losing it in the pool, where ther two chosen vessels of seduction would bare even get to see the finish. No, she decided it would be better to finish him elsewhere...say, in the shower rooms. The female shower rooms.

She NUDGED the two.

Sarah withdrew her body from the sensuous rubbing she was administering, while Jennifer stepped back, looking at Adam's lost-in-pleasure face with a grin of satisfaction at what she had accomplished. Adam's eyes snapped open at the loss of contact. He was nearly there!

To his surprise, the two ladies climbed out of the pool. As he looked up at them quizzically, Sarah leaned down and whispered, "Meet us in our shower room if you want us to finish you." Then the ladies walked out seductively, hips swaying. Adam's eyes followed the ass in the green swimsuit.

He briefly considered finishing in the pool - that's how close he was - before deciding that those two finishing him would be infinitely more pleasurable. He pulled his trunks back on and was about to get out of the pool, when suddenly, a pool attendant walked past. In the nick of time, he realized his erection was still full-blown, and it wouldn't do to let the attendant see that.

It took another half a minute before the coast was clear. His erection hadn't died down at all, and as he got out of the pool, he moved as quickly as he could.

Without hesitation, he went into the female shower room, not even bothering to check if anyone else was seeing him entering. Victoria grinned at how desperate his need to be released was.

The shower room was laid out with several showers out in the common area, as well as several cubicles for individual use. Sarah and Jennifer were waiting near the common showers, and smiled seductively as Adam entered. Jennifer beckoned at him to come over, and he complied.

The bikini-clad Sarah took off his trunks, carelessly throwing it over into a corner. Then she proceeded to stick Adam's cock in between her barely-covered breasts, making him moan and lean against Jennifer, who was supporting him from the side.

"How long is it gonna take for you to cum?" Sarah smirked up at the naked man.

"Uh...uh...not long..." Adam breathed out in between gasps.

Sarah withdrew her ample tits, and Jennifer began moving her ass against his erection, just like she had been doing in the pool.

"Who do you want to finish you?" Jennifer asked, turning her head to watch his face even as she moved against him.

Adam couldn't really pick. "Any of you."

Jennifer grinned, wanting him to choose. "If you choose me, you can cum on my ass. If you choose Sarah, you can cum between her breasts. If you can't choose, we'll just finish you with a handjob."

Adam wanted those curves. In just a few seconds, he said, "Sarah."

And Jennifer smirked at her bikini-clad companion. "Told you he'd been staring at your knockers."

Sarah grinned. "Good to know this outfit wasn't wasted."

In just a few more seconds, Jennifer could feel the dick tightening and Adam himself growing still. She quickly signaled to Sarah, who resumed her earlier position. A few bounces later, Adam was dangerously close to release, despite all his mental attempts to hold on, and Victoria decided to be naughtier than usual.

She NUDGED the bombshell giving the tittyfucking.

Sarah licked the tip of Adam's dick.

And he lost it right then and there, spraying a first shot right into Sarah's face, before she pulled back and continued bouncing up and down. All the while, Jennifer cheered loudly as Adam continued to release his sperm onto Sarah's breasts and bikini.

Soon enough, he was spent, and Jennifer and Sarah helped him lie down on the floor. Sarah then wiped what cum was on her, and laid it back on the recovering guy's stomach.

Suddenly, a cubicle door opened. Sarah and Jennifer immediately looked around in shock - they hadn't noticed any sounds of water running! Adam's mind was still in a fog, and it took a few seconds before he realized he was lying naked on the floor...in the female shower room! Jarred by the realization, he covered his dick. Not that it would have helped. Whoever had been inside the cubicle must have heard everything.

The woman from the cubicle spoke up. "I had been toweling off earlier when I heard you all." She then added with a laugh, "I decided to listen through all of it before coming out."

Her voice sounded familiar to Adam. As she approached, he looked up, and was mortified to recognize Wendy, his intern.

Jennifer recovered quickly from the shock. "You should have just joined us!" She grinned at the tall beauty, who looked incredibly sexy in her black one-piece swimsuit.

Sarah added, "Yeah, we gave Adam here a nice workover until he spunked on my tits."

Hearing the man's name, Wendy suddenly looked at his face again. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "Adam's the head nurse at the hospital I'm an intern at!"

"Oh!" Sarah said with a huge smile. "Well, now you know something more about him."

Wendy suddenly grinned at the possible advantages of having seen this. She knelt down beside Adam. "Well, boss, I think I'm going to enjoy my work a lot more from now on. You do remember a few days ago, when I complained about a patient being lewd to me, and you just told me to suck it up? Now I got something on you."

She looked at the two ladies, whom she was suddenly immensely grateful for. "Can I get your contact details? I like your style. Perhaps we can get in touch in the future."

Sarah and Jennifer grinned and promised to contact her. As Wendy went for her own swim, and Adam stumbled out, hoping not to run into anyone else, Victoria exhaled a sigh of pleasure.

It hadn't been planned, but when the two swimmers enticed Adam into their shower room, she had noticed Wendy in a cubicle, and NUDGED her into towelling off slowly, waiting for the action to develop, and then to end, before revealing herself. And now, the Goddess thought to herself, the CFNM lovers had begun to meet each other. She looked forward to a time when all over the city, it would become a norm for sexy women to plot to get males naked and extract their cum.

Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers