Victoria Housewife Neighbor Slave

Story Info
Nearly caught by the window cleaner.
2.3k words
4.13
41.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is our first attempt at a submission it is a pretty accurate description of our relationship and is a mix of fantasy and reality. We are interested to see what readers think

I have known her for a long time, my neighbour, Victoria. I fell in lust with her from the first time I met her. Not that she was overtly sexy, but she is so sensuous, in a lovely, housewifely way. In everyway she moves, she has an aura that just sends a thrill through your loins and makes you hard. It's not deliberate on her part. She is just a very touchy, lovely woman with a natural warmth and very beautiful smile. She is gorgeous in a very demure way; understated in her dress, never slutty . She always however, manages to look sensual during the day and sexy at night.

Victoria has a body, "to die for", but does not show it off very often. She is petite, only 5'2" and perfectly proportioned with a sensational tight bum, small waist and perfect breasts. She is a good mother, a dutiful daughter, a caring neighbour and everything you could want from the perfect, obedient wife. She never breaks the rules and always does as she is told. She is a complete conformist. You would never think it; it would never occur to any of the other mothers at school, to her colleagues, friends, neighbours or family, but Victoria is a very naughty girl.

This demure and gentle school Ma'am, is, underneath her very prim and proper exterior, a submissive slut. Victoria adores being a dirty girl; an exhibitionist who loves the excitement of showing her body off, (but never wants to get found out). She is the perfect slave and will do anything to turn her man on because being submissive is her favorite thrill. She finds it so sexually exciting, being made to do risqué things that she would never do of her own volition, despite how much she yearns to. But being submissive to her master means she gets to fulfil her desires by rationalising in her mind that she has been forced into such licentious behaviour. As long as no one in her 'normal' life ever knows, she can explore her deepest desires and not have to take responsibility for her actions.

I became the luckiest man in the world when she fell in love with me. She is everything I have ever wanted in a woman. She spends every minute of every day, trying to figure out how to spend time with me and do anything I ask of her. This is not only because it pleases me, but also because being forced to be a dirty slut, and exploring all of her sexual limits without being in control, is her ultimate 'turn on'. It is so out of her comfort zone and makes her so wet and horny that she masturbates all the time, just imagining what has, or might, happen to her.....

"Be ready at one o'clock," my text message read. She had been nervous all morning, getting herself ready, unsure of what the afternoon would bring. I stand at the front door a minute early, wait then, exactly on time open the door walk in, turn in to the office and there she is stood just as the message instructed, dressed in a very light flowing, flowery summer dress with spaghetti straps that stops just above her knees and buttons all the way up the front. That's all she is wearing apart from a pair of high, red, platform stripper heels. Shoes she would never 'normally' wear, but she adores them because they make her feel so sexy and slutty.

She looks intently into my eyes and smiles. In her hands she is holding out a pink control with a small wheel on the side, the wire it is attached to is trailing from under her dress. I now know Victoria has done just as she was commanded, but her first task is to prove it to me. She knows what she has to do, when I bark "Show Me". She turns, walks to the big office chair that has been pushed back in to the corner of the room and bends over. She places one hand (still holding the control) on the arm of the chair and lifts the back of her dress with the other. Her legs and bottom are completely exposed. She turns her head and looks over her shoulder, at me for approval. "Good girl," I say. "No underwear as you were told." My cock hardens just looking at this very sexy sight, she does have the most shapely backside. I walk over to her, telling her not to move. With the crook of my finger, I trace the wire from the controller from her hand, over her thighs, following it until it finishes at the base of the pink plug nestled between her gorgeous buttocks. I put two fingers on the silicon plug and push it gently to make sure it is firmly buried in her tight bum hole. Directly below the plug, the folds of her pussy are glistening with juices, she is already dripping wet.

"Show me how horny you are." She places the controller on the seat in front of her, bends further forward, spreads her legs wider and leaning in to the chair using one hand for support, slips the other between her thighs, pushing the painted nail of her middle finger in to her wet cunt. "See how wet you make me," she gasps as she pulls the finger out and rubs the wetness all over her swollen pussy lips. Running her finger from the crease in the folds to her clitoris. I grab the controller, she does not move and I rotate the wheel to turn it on. Her body jerks as the vibrations kick in and the sensations from the butt plug now flow from her bum hole up through her body. The anticipation has been flooding her imagination all day and now the excitement overwhelms her. "Oh god," Victoria cries, "I need to be fucked," two of her fingers now rubbing her clitoris.

My prick hardens further, but I know she has to wait. "Turn round and sit down in the chair and show me how horny you are," I command. She obediently and eagerly does as she is told, lifting her dress to her waist so that I can see exactly what she is doing. "Bring yourself to orgasm," I instruct her. She leans back in the chair, her bottom on the edge of the seat, so the plug is forced deeper in to her sensitive asshole. "Spread your legs wide," I call. Holding the controller, she lifts her knees over the arms of the chair, the red heels dangling from her toes. Victoria is completely exposing her inner thighs and hot, wet cunt to me, juices are dripping from her lips. I move over to her. She gazes in to my eyes, pleading with me to bring her to orgasm. "Please master, please make me cum." Her clitoris is hard and sensitive as I touch it and her pussy lips so slippery. I push two fingers between them and they slide in to her hole effortlessly. Her lips are swollen and she gasps as I move my hand back and forth. My fingers are drenched and her pussy tightens around my knuckles as her muscles contract each time the tips of my fingers rub the walls of her cunt.

"Oh Fuck," she shouts. " She can see my cock getting harder in my pants "That is so intense, please master take your prick out and shove it in my wet hole. Fuck your slave master."The temptation is so great, but I am going to make her wait. I want to watch her. I pull my fingers out and put them in her mouth. She sucks them clean, tasting her own nectar. "My cunt needs filling master, please fill my wet hole. Your slut needs to be fucked."

"Lean back you greedy hussy," I tell her and I grab the controller again, turning it up to full power. Her buttocks clench as the intense sensation in her anus, instantly causes her vagina muscles to spasm and she tries to pull her legs together. I slap her thighs and make her to spread them wider, so I can see her pussy dripping. She looks out of the office window, anyone passing by can see her, but nervously she leans back in the chair and does as she is told. Gently at first, conscious she could be seen, spreading her vagina lips and rubbing the tip of her clitoris, starting with one finger, then with two. I move to the other side of the office leaning back in to the corner. Now I can't be seen from outside, but I am looking straight at her. But anyone walking up the drive will be able to see Victoria, spread wide, sexual abandonment taken over, now pounding her fingers in and out of her cunt. She stares at me. I release my throbbing prick from my trousers and start rubbing its length, watching her finger fuck herself as she gazes at me, looking for approval. "Stop teasing me. I am desperate Master. You need to ram your dick inside me, you have got to FUCK ME."

"You are my slave, do as you are told. You will finger fuck yourself until you cum," I shout at her. "If you stop before I tell you then you will be punished severely."

"I can't," she says. "I need you, you have got to fuck wet hole. I will do anything you want, but you have got to fuck me."

"Tell me what you will do for me" I ask her.

Victoria's fingers dive back in to her cunt, spreading herself open for anyone to see. Her palm rubs her mound, getting wetter and wetter with each movement. "Look what a slut you have made me,I will do anything for you," she shouts as her hand works in to a blur and droplets of her juices flail from her pussy. The throbbing vibrations in her bum add to the intensity of the pressure her palm is having on her clitoris.

At the same time we both look out of the window and can see the window cleaner's van coming up the drive. "Don't you dare stop", I warn her. "I don't care if he sees you, you cannot move or cover yourself up until you cum."

Hidden from view, I continue to watch her.The van is nearly outside the window, but she does not move. Not sure if he can see her as he turns the van at the front of the house, the intensity of her sexual need pushes caution out of her head. Her fingers dive deeper in to her pussy, her stomach tightens as the orgasm heightens and then her vagina walls grip her fingers as they plunge in and out. Knowing she is completely on display add to the sensation, maybe she wants the window cleaner to see her, maybe he will fuck her and fill her needs.

The van has now stopped, having turned side on to the window. The driver can not see in from his seat, but when he gets out and walks round the van he will see straight in to the office and be looking directly at little missy goody two shoes with her fingers in her cunt and a plug in her arse. Victoria is past caring "Oh god, oh God, I am cumming you bastard" she almost screams at me. "Are you watching your slave be your dirty slut?" The door of the van slams shut, the window cleaner is seconds away and she does not care that he will see her so completely wanton and exposed. The orgasm rips through her body, she slams her legs together, wracked in ecstasy as the waves of pleasure coarse through her body.

I nearly shoot the heavy load that has built in my balls as I watch her orgasm. But I have not finished with her yet. Victoria has not opened her eyes and her fingers are still in her pussy. Suddenly she realises how exposed she is and quickly lifts her legs back over the arms, puts them on the floor and stands up. Her dress falls to her knees and the controller hangs there. She opens her eyes and the window cleaner is looking in to the office, straight at her. He smiles and waves at her.

Victoria feels the heat of embarrassment adding to the glow of orgasm. She waves back and points to the door. "You bastard", she whispers to me, as I lean further back in to the corner, hidden from outside view.

"How long was he there, did he see me?" she asks nervously.

"I don't know, but you better go and answer the door."

She slips out of her heels, and slowly out of the room, stops to straighten herself up and opens the front door to the window cleaner and forces a smile.

"Are you OK Victoria?" he asks.

"I'm fine thank you, why do you ask?" she says hesitantly.

"Oh you look flushed."

"No I'm fine" says Victoria flustered as she watches his eyes move up and down the length of her body then back to her eyes. A big smile crosses his face, "I will get on with the windows" he says and turns around to commence his work.

Relief crosses Victoria's face as she closes the door and turns towards the office. I am stood in the doorway looking at her, just as she feels a small tap on the her calf. She looks down and I can see the horror in her eyes as she realises the controller for the vibrator is hanging between her legs.

Now she knows, there is no question the window cleaner knew she was being naughty, but how much did he really see? and I am not finished with her yet. It dawned on her that I was still not satisfied and she was still my slave.