Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl 02

Story Info
Victoria has a photoshoot, then a casting session.
2.9k words
4.85
9.4k
2
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

My on going series with AVN Hall of Famer Victoria Paris as a cougar.

*****

Victoria Paris arrived at the photographic studio excited at her first photoshoot in many a year.

Since her retirement from the adult movie business, she had kept in trim on the erotic dance circuit around the country.

Recently employed as an advisor for a new adult movie company she had agreed to do a softcore shoot with the latest male recruit JD in order to get his face out in the media before his first boy/girl scene.

Vicky had arrived early and was on the big bed in her blue underwear and black stockings in the studio eager to meet the new hot stud.

She put the final touches to her make up as Joseph, the photographer came over with a tall fair haired man in a white robe and black boxers.

"Vicky, please meet JD, your costar today."

"Hi! Pleased to meet you, I've been so looking forward to this." She checked out his impressive bulge in his boxers as the two shook hands.

"Likewise, you are a true legend from what I've heard."

The AVN Hall of Famer bowed her head in humility and laughed.

Her heavy enhanced DD breasts bounced and JD nervously adjusted his underwear.

"Alright, time is money, lets get started. Vicky, I want you on your knees on the bed and JD you stand next to her." Joseph prepared his cameras.

"Just to be clear JD and I are going to have sex right?" Victoria asked hopefully.

"No, no, no, softcore only, no penetration whatsoever."

Victoria pouted and looked disappointed.

JD took his robe off and displayed a lean hairless body with a narrow pelvis.

"So Vicky, just lean forward and touch his bulge and look at me."

She did so and made several facial expressions of seductiveness at the camera as her hand felt her costars rock hard cock that already stretched out his underwear.

Just feeling that bulge made her horny for the real thing.

"Good start guys, now go closer darlin', really hold that thing."

Vicky put her face to the tight black boxers and whispered to herself.

"Oh, wow! Its really big!"

"Thats good, now come round to the other side of the bed and Victoria, I want to see you wiggle your butt at me as you rub his cock through his shorts. Lighting man can you come closer?"

Vicky felt so wet in her underwear she just had to whip his waistband down and put her hot mouth on his boner.

Her lips surrounded his knob end and her tongue swirled round and round.

Joseph despaired and threw his hands up.

"Guys, I said this is softcore!"

The curvaceous blonde began to suck on the mans thick erection hungrily, captivated by the stiff and veiny prick in her mouth.

JD held onto her head as she bobbed back and forth along his shaft.

"Alright, is it out of your system now? Are we done? Lets get back to work."

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself, he has such a gorgeous cock!"

Victoria got onto her hands and knees and faced Joseph as he directed JD to get behind her.

He made various poses with the blonde as they knelt in a doggy style position.

Hands on her shoulders, lips on her neck as she cupped her tits and pouted at the camera.

Sure enough the heat between them rose and both of them were seriously turned on.

Vicky was positively dripping as she felt his rigid cock poke at her butt through her panties.

Her pussy yearned for his thick organ to slide inside her aching cunt more than anything.

When he molded his body against her back and ass she could take no more.

She turned her head back to him and held him close.

"I gotta have it, fuck me now, please?"

"Vicky, look at me, look into the camera, not him." Joseph continued to direct.

She did so as she felt her panties slowly being tugged down to her upper thighs and a long hot length of fat prick slipped into her wet pussy.

A soft moan of satisfaction escaped her lips as JD started to move in and out of her juicy cunt.

"You alright babe?" Said the cameraman.

Victoria bit her lip and could only nod and make a tiny sob.

"Wait a minute! Are you two fucking? I can't believe this, what did I say? No pen..a...tration! You know what? Go ahead and get it out of your system, I'll be back in a while."

Now free to fuck, JD began to hammer into Victoria with hard thrusts, both hands on her tiny waist.

"Fuck me baby , thats it, oh its so big, mmmmm my gosh, I love it!"

The couple writhed and bucked on the bed, both desperate to fuck each other.

Joseph turned to leave and said over his shoulder,

"By the way you don't get paid till I get back."

Vicky gripped the sheets in both hands and began to buck back at the mans big prick.

"You like that, huh?" He said as he leaned to her ear.

She moved her hips with slow deep lunges back at his pelvis, the fat cock filled her every time she slammed her ass against his groin.

When she moved forward she paused a moment then rammed backwards with all her strength.

Her hands held onto the edge of the bed for leverage as she jiggled her butt up and down so she was totally impaled on him.

"I fucking love young cock, feels so good in my wet cunt. I wanna ride it, let me ride that fucking thing."

"Let me see those tits then."

Her bra slid off her shoulders as he unhooked it from her back.

She raised her long hair up as he reached around then leaned back to let him look at her fabulous boobs.

He kissed her hard nipples with rapid moves back and forth and she made a throaty moan from his hot tongue.

Victoria raised up and moved along his body and allowed his cock to slide into her wet slit.

He watched as her lips spread over his knob and then disappear inside.

She looked at him with sparkling hazel eyes and began to move to and fro, her butt rubbed on his upper thighs as her body jerked.

Satisfied he was fully inserted Vicky lifted up and down with quick deep plunges that made her big tits bounce around in his face.

He fucked her back as hard as she fucked him, his throbbing cock so deep inside she could feel the friction of the glans move in and out.

The sheet was ripped from the bed as Victoria milked his prick, her whole being craved this man.

Her hot pussy vibrated with mini spasms as she hugged his thighs tightly with her legs.

JD surprised her as he leaned forward and lifted her up and over onto her back.

He grabbed both her ankles then spun her back to him dragging her to the edge of the bed and flung her legs up over his shoulders.

With both feet clamped to his neck the man forced his hips against her upturned ass and slipped his rampant cock right in.

"Wow, your cock is huge with a capital H!"

He fucked the porn legend with half of the fat shaft, then started to move into high gear and pushed all the way in.

His balls slapped on her as she moved back at him as much as possible in the suspended position he had her in.

Her legs kicked up and down in the air.

"Pound that pussy boy, fuck me fast, I love it!"

Vicky could feel her orgasm build then she tensed and shook and flooded out over his tool.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, but that felt good."

Vicky relaxed her legs and JD slipped out and held his shiny erection in his fist.

She sat on the edge of the ruined bedsheets and pushed her big tits together to make one massive boob.

"Spray my tits."

JD wanked his cock hard and stared at her amazing rack.

Her big hazel eyes gazed into his and her lips parted, her tongue just poking out between her white teeth.

His rubs speeded up even more then with an almighty tug he shot a big load over her creamy flesh.

Drops of his seed splattered her chest as she tilted her head back.

She waited till he was reduced to a trickle then sat up with a big grin.

"I think the shoot is over today my dear. Both the photoshoot and yours."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later, after returning to her home to shower and change, Victoria was seated behind her desk ready for another casting interview.

She had put on a long sleeved scarlet blouse with a ruffle around the low cut neck, and red satin trousers with a skinny belt.

It was past eight, an unusually late time for an interview.

A knock at the door made her sit up and a young couple entered.

"Hello, Mrs. Paris?"

"Yes, but call me Vicky. Please sit. Oh, only one chair. Make yourselves comfy on the couch."

The six foot shaven headed man sat beside the shorter long haired brunette.

"Sorry for the late hour, I was busy on a photoshoot earlier today."

"No problem, my girlfriend and I are looking for work."

"Welcome, and good luck. You sound English? Are you?"

"Yeah, we flew from London last month. I'm Will and this is Jane.

We really want to get into the movie business. We're very interested, we think it will be fun."

"Alright, as this is your first interview with this company you will need to show me something here today. I hear you have good chemistry together and I want to watch you.

I'm also going to record everything on camera for our records, any problem with that?"

"Not at all, thats why we're here."

"Fine let me set this up and you two go ahead and strip. How long have you been together?"

Will got down to his tight whites and displayed a medium build with some chest hair.

Jane kept her black bra and panties on her slim figure, Vicky guessed her statistics were 34-24-32.

"We've known each other four years."

Victoria stood and started the digital camera.

"Whenever you're ready, four years? Quite a while."

The two sat beside each other and began to kiss passionately.

"Guys, guys, you can leave the romance for home, just get down to it."

Jane nodded and climbed onto her boyfriends lap and unhooked her bra, and began to writhe on his lap as they necked.

Will held her lower back as his cock rose up inside his underwear.

He flung the girl onto the couch and whipped her panties off and dropped them onto the carpet.

Then he tugged his own underwear off and Vicky began to write notes.

"Some male domination present here, nice smooth cock about seven inches.

Girl has firm perky tits and shaven pussy."

Will put his face to his girlfriends smooth labia and began to lick her with his tongue.

He snaked out quickly and swept up and down her slit, and left a trail of saliva on her lips.

Jane turned her head to Vicky who stood by the camera tripod, and licked her lips.

"Nice awareness of the camera by the girl, good thinking."

Jane widened her legs and held the mans bald head as he clamped his mouth to her pussy.

"How about some noise here Jane? Let me hear you moan."

"Mmmm, oh yes, nice work, I love your tongue on my cunt, oooooh."

Victoria sighed and came closer to the couch.

"A bit more effort needed there. Is your cock rock hard Will?"

Will sat back and let Jane suck on his prick. She knelt on her knees as she took his root in her left hand and stroked him while his bell end went inside her mouth.

"Hmmm, I think you need some help."

Victoria reached out her hand and rubbed his ball sack as she gazed into Jane's dark eyes.

"Try it like this." Said the blonde and grabbed his shaft tightly as she buried her mouth on his stiff member.

Vicky made rapid nods of her head with her lips pursed so that he felt totally devoured.

Jane kissed him and caressed his chest as she watched his cock become slick and hard.

"Fine, he is hard enough, now fuck her."

Will got up as Jane assumed a doggy position. He got behind her and immediately shoved his erection into her cunt and began to fuck her with a frenzied pelvic action.

Jane clinged to the seat cushions as he pistoned into her, his pelvis slammed into her backside with powerful thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, oh boy, thats so deep, wow!"

Jane closed her eyes tight as her slim body thrashed about under his strong motions.

"AAAAAAA, OHHHHH FUCK!"

Victoria moved back and brought the camera nearer for close ups.

The sound of the couples bodies slapping together started to make Vicky feel aroused, and her hand went between her legs.

"Note, male shows lots of stamina, girl takes all his seven inches with no problem."

She stood over them and undid her belt and lowered her pants over her toned legs.

Then she tugged her blouse off over her head and watched them in her white bra and panties.

"Nice start so far guys, now I'll need to try Will also, its all part of the casting."

"Really?" Said Will as he pulled back and sat on his rear.

Victoria wiggled her hips and peeled her panties off then climbed up to straddle the surprised Englishman.

"We really only expected to work with each other." Jane looked on nervously as her boyfriend held his rigid penis up in the air.

"I just need to make a note how Will can handle the pressure of filming in front of others, camera men, lighting and make up staff, you know."

She gripped his hard cock and fed it inside her pussy. It felt quite stiff and she wasted no time in riding up and down.

She kept her hands on her wide hips and made satisfied little moans as she moved fast along the shaft.

Jane looked down fascinated at her boyfriend embedded inside another woman.

"Hmmm, nice and hard, good upward thrusting from a firm toned abdomen."

"You have a wonderful pussy Vicky, I love it."

"Thank you, but lets not make Jane jealous. Right let me face the camera."

Victoria swivelled around quickly while still stuck on his prick and began a reverse cowgirl fuck.

With her shoes firmly on the carpet she rode fast, her butt smacking against his body.

He reached around her back and removed her bra and her heavy tits were freed to bounce around on her chest.

"Lick me Jane."

The English girl bent her head to them and flicked her tongue out to make contact with

Victoria's clitoris.

"Nice, now flatten your tongue and lick up."

Jane did so and swiped up from his balls to her soft downy pubic hair atop her cunt.

"Like this?"

Will slowed up, as did Victoria as they both enjoyed the attention of Jane.

"Its coming along, let me up."

Vicky rose off the stiff cock and she tasted him once more. Jane moved up and crouched over the face of her boyfriend and plonked her cunt on him.

He stuck his tongue into her wetness and lapped away as he cupped her tits in his hands.

Victoria went to the camera and made some more notes, her pussy tingled like crazy from the brief fucking.

Then she assumed a doggy style position in front of them and waited for Will to shove his cock in her once more.

"I just want to experience his penetration from behind, all part of the casting process."

Yeah right thought Jane but was increasingly turned on by her man fucking another.

As before Will immediately hammered into Victoria with deep hard lunges that lifted her up and forwards.

She turned to Jane with half lidded eyes.

"I think, oh boy, I think we know his favourite position, oh fuck!"

Jane came close to them and observed her boyfriends cock as it vanished inside Vicky.

"Can you cum on order Will? Or do we have to wait?"

"Ready whenever you say."

The blonde pushed off him and switched around on the couch.

"Right I want you to cum in her mouth."

Victoria went to collect the camera as Jane took a deep breath and ran her lips along his stem.

She pushed her head down, then twisted to one side to play to the lens.

Will pulled her hair as he began to twitch then he released into her mouth.

Strong spurts slid down her throat as the English woman opened her jaw to let some of the gooey cum drip out over her chin.

"Great work Will, nice cumshot. Very good dribbling Jane, that looks good on film. Right, grab a towel guys and clean up."

Victoria got dressed and made some final notes.

"Good news, I think I can get you some work on a couples themed movie we have planned, and if you are happy with sharing I can put some other jobs your way."

Will looked at Jane who pondered, then nodded.

"When can we start!" Said Will excitedly.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers