Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl 04

Story Info
Love in the rain.
2k words
5
6.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Another tale featuring AVN Hall of Famer Victoria Paris as a modern day cougar.

*****

"Got a whole lotta woman, got a whole lotta loving, got a whole lot of Rosie!"

Victoria Paris sang along to AC/DC on KBBZ FM as she drove south on US 89-S from Great Falls to Paradise Valley near to Yellowstone. Every Spring she returned to her home State of Montana for a two week break from her new home in California, and now she was about an hour away from the guest ranch just south of Yellowstone which she had booked. The former adult movie actress had retired gracefully and married, but now found herself newly single and had tried to keep busy with various jobs.

The 260 mile drive usually took four hours and it was no problem in her hired navy Chevrolet Impala. As she peered out the window she could see dark clouds gather and was anxious to get done with the road. The weather was quite nice and the temperature was a pleasant 58 degrees but rain was common in springtime. The Montana speed limit had always been faster than most States in the Union and now Vicky hit the gas and with the new car accelerated easily up to 90 mph.

The Who came on the fm station and she tapped her hand on the steering wheel as Pinball Wizard belted out at top volume. The highway had been pretty desolate at the early hour of her departure three hours ago, and now she saw a black shape approach at speed in her rear view mirror. She moaned in disappointment when she recognised the black Impala of a highway patrol car. It came up quickly behind and the headlights flashed at her to indicate she should pull over. Victoria did so and hit mute on the radio as the trooper stopped right on her rear bumper. A tall man in the dark green uniform and smokey bear wide flat brimmed hat walked over to her side of the car. She wound down the window and looked at the square jawed young officer with the big blue eyes.

"Licence and registration please ma'am." He said dryly.

"Is everything alright trooper?" Said Victoria in her feigned little girl voice.

He stayed silent and checked out the small laminated card.

"This is a California licence." He studied her hazel eyes and parted red lips that showed pearly white teeth.

She smiled at him and ran a hand back to smooth her blonde ponytail.

"That's right, but I'm from Great Falls originally. I'm staying at a guest ranch near Yellowstone for a few days."

He walked back to his car for a few moments, then returned.

"Could you please step out of the car?"

Shit, what a drag. Just when she had been making good time too. Vicky unbuckled her seatbelt and turned off the motor, got out and straightened her bright floral summer dress with the short sleeves. Her legs were bare and she wore simple three inch ankle boots. Even with heels the young man towered over her five foot five frame. The rain now began to fall and the soft patter of the drops could be heard as they hit the windshield. He lifted his head and noted her generous 38DD boobs under the thin material as she waited for him to speak.

"I clocked you on my dash cam as doing 90 in a 80 mile an hour zone."

"Really? Gosh I didn't even feel like I was going fast, these Chevy cars are pretty powerful."

"Sorry but I have to give you a ticket."

He started to write but Victoria grabbed his hand and pouted at him.

"Please, officer?"

"Young, Paul Young."

"Please Paul, isn't there something we can do to overlook this, just this once?"

He looked to her to be about 28 years old, lean and slender, quite cute and, she hoped, understanding.

"Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend?" Vicky moved to him and put her tongue between her opened red lips seductively.

"Not right now, I live at home with my parents."

Vicky moved closer, and made sure the lace of her bra was visible.

"Oh my, that must be a little frustrating."

As the rain showered down on them both she lifted her chin and gave him a peck on the cheek. Her left hand snaked up his right leg from the knee to his upper thigh. He coughed and tilted his hat back as she kissed him full on the lips. Their arms surrounded each other as they locked in a passionate clench. The blonde playfully twirled her tongue around his as he held her ass in his hands. She felt his breath come in short gasps as he became aroused and she smiled inwardly.

"I love the Montana rain, so exhilarating."

Their kiss became more animated and she raised her hips and rubbed on his hardening tool that ran down his right trouser leg. In turn he cupped her left breast and was impressed by the size. The fair haired man was lost in the moment, there was something about this woman that made him forget who he was. Her hands drifted to his belt and she quickly unbuckled it. The zip came down next followed by his boxers which allowed his stiff cock to spring out. He did not resist as he felt the rain sting his bare legs and looked down as the woman took hold of his organ and warmed it in her palm. Her slim fingers wrapped around the fat shaft and he grinned as her tiny hand made his erection look even bigger. By now they were getting quite wet as Vicky took him fully into her mouth and let her tongue slide alongside the sensitive underside of his prick. The feeling was amazing, this woman really knew how to suck cock.

"Like that? Did your girl ever do this for you?" She cocked her head and looked at him sideways.

The trooper shook his head, then groaned aloud as she continued to suck on him, one hand on the base, the other stroked up and down. Then she took both hands away and pressed her head forward and swallowed him up completely. She stayed that way a moment then came up and gagged. Back down once more the blonde stunner bobbed on his hard cock with rapid motions which left a trail of saliva that trickled down the underside of his rigid prick. Her long tongue made his heart race, his ex Sheila had never given him head like this.

The young man yelped with surprise as she stood up, her long blonde ponytail soaked as the rain hammered down on them. The thin fabric of her dress was plastered to the shape of her body as she spun around and placed her hands on the warm hood of the car. Paul kicked her legs apart and pushed her damp dress up around her tiny waist and tugged her white panties down to her boots. She looked over her shoulder and squinted with wet eyelashes at him as she yelled out.

"Fuck me Paul, give me some of that Montana cock."

With his left hand on his flat hat, he used his right to push his cock into her spread pussy. His thick girth split open her pink lips and he began to slam into her. Victoria tossed her head back and the rain streamed down her upturned face. The officer supported her body as his pace quickened and fucked her with hard thrusts. She loved the sensation of his cock fully up her and stood on tiptoe as he pulled her closer to him. The strong grip he had on her and the wetness made her head spin as their bodies slid around under the pounding downpour. He looked at the curves of her magnificent body that were clearly visible in the almost transparent dress and nuzzled her lovely neck. Her big breasts heaved as she was rocked back and forth along the hood of the wet car. The round globes of her butt felt incredible as he smacked at her with quick strokes.

"Yes, yes, yes trooper, fuck that pussy!"

Vicky was delighted when her lover reached around and fingered her clitoris and she gritted her teeth as his fingers made her juices flow out. They both looked up and froze as headlights appeared and a white Chevy Suv honked at them. From the drivers point of view he saw Paul in his hat and shirt behind Victoria who stood in her drenched summer dress. As the SUV continued along the road he had no clue the couple were joined at the hip.

"Lets move to the grass."

They uncoupled and walked to the side of the road. As they did so the former pornstar pulled her wet rag of a dress over her limp hair and watched the trooper kick his trousers off. As the needles of rain hit their flesh he eyed her damp patch of golden pubes between her toned thighs and his rock hard cock twitched. She unhooked her bra and the pair of massive tits fell free on her chest.

Victoria laid on her back on the cool grass and the man kissed his way up her curvy body. Her nipples were harder than she could ever remember as the air and rain washed over her. Paul ran his hands up the sides of her legs of her perfect skin and drew nearer to her inner thighs. The heat was in his face from her moist pussy as he nibbled her labia. The rainwater made his lips and tongue move over her easily and as she moaned and writhed he intensified his moves. She tasted incredible as he kept his tongue against her hard nub and both her hands gripped his head, the wide brimmed hat tossed to the grass. Now she clenched her pussy muscles as the rain and his mouth brought her to an intense orgasm. How she loved young and virile men!

He rose to his elbows and slid his aching cock inside her as her boots dug trenches in the muddy grass under them. Her arms went around his neck as their bodies slid effortlessly as they made love to the rhythm of the pounding rain. Victoria grabbed two handfuls of his soaked uniform shirt and yanked it over his head and caressed his bare chest. He pinned her voluptuous body beneath him as the relentless thick raindrops whipped down on his back. Her eyes glazed over as they melted into another lustful kiss, their tongues danced together. Her ponytail unraveled and her long wet tresses cascaded over her shoulders. Paul fell forward as his hips went into overdrive and then with a loud groan he blasted his load inside her cunt.

They laid there for a moment, unmoving, as they relished the joint thrill of their erotic unison. By chance the rain changed to a shower then stopped as the clouds rolled away quickly. They rose from the ground and laughed at the Victoria Paris sized hollo in the muddy grass. Paul Young lovingly rubbed her back dry with his shirt and they both headed back to the cars. As they switched to dry clothing Vicky looked at the lean mans body and smiled to herself. That was a nice fuck. She wiggled her hips into a pair of blue denim shorts and pulled a Thin Lizzy shirt over her head.

"Hope that settles my little mishap on the road Trooper Paul?"

He nodded as he tugged his trousers up over his legs.

"By the way I may use this as a scene in my latest screenplay, would you mind? I am going to call it Victoria Paris, Cougar Prowl. Should be out next year."

Now it clicked in his head, this was Victoria Paris, ex porn star, and he had just fucked her. She revved up the Impala and waved her hand out the window as she hit the road once more.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers