Victoria, The Black Man's Whore

Story Info
Victoria goes after her addiction to black semen.
5.9k words
4.3
159.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

This story is a tribute to my friend victoriap, a glorious black cock lover. Victoria, thank you for your help editing it!

"Look what just came in," said Morgan, leaving his lower jaw in a slight droop with wonder.

Darren turned around to see. A slim woman of slightly above medium height was moving towards the far end of the tavern. She seemed to be making sure her passage didn't go unnoticed – her hips and perfectly rounded ass swayed provocatively as she placed her feet one in front of the other as she walked. She could be in her early forties, but something in her face, something intangible, yet unmistakably there, told Morgan she was older and didn't bother to hide it. Her platinum white, wavy hair reached her shoulders. It was pushed back behind her ears revealing delicate earlobes. The woman's face was oval and slim with a straight, delicate nose and a rounded chin. Her pale blue eyes seemed both sharp and dreamy. The glossy, bright red lips were full and wide, with the lower lip slightly bigger – perfect allure, but at the same time showed strong will. She had a shapely figure and displayed it with the confidence of one who took her looks and sexuality for granted. She was wearing a dark metallic jacket tastefully embroidered with pewter colored roses on top of a shiny beige silk top with square neck exposing her alluringly smooth, white skin. Her skirt was a mid-thigh gray pencil one that did more towards exposing her thighs, ass and hips than cover them from view. She wasn't wearing any jewelry apart from a sexy four-stranded pearl bracelet on her left wrist.

It was especially her long, perfectly shaped legs that attracted attention across the room. Men turned their heads; some only cast their eyes secretively so their women companions wouldn't see. Encased in tanned, ultra shine Gio stockings with a pale ideally straight backseam, her legs were exposed to mid-thigh. Her patent black, two-inch platform, open toe Louboutin pumps on forbidding six-inch Titanium stiletto heels, the red soles flashing as she walked, adorned her feet. The metallic click of her heels against the stone floor added an element of sexuality to her passage – one by one conversations were stopped and heads were turned, but the woman seemed perfectly indifferent to the impression she was making. Morgan looked with admiration mixed with foreboding. He trusted his instinct and it was telling him he might have a future with that woman. She looked both forbidding and irresistibly inviting: there was something whorish about her.

The two young, coal-black students were seated by the bar in a chic downtown tavern. Morgan was new here, as he had just arrived two days earlier.

"Seems to me she's looking for adventure," Morgan said. He had a reputation of a playboy and an expert on women and was intent on proving this reputation was well deserved.

Darren chuckled. He knew that face, figure and style. That bitch had a reputation too.

"Well, try your luck, man."

"You bet I will. Looks like the kind of girl who would play with men."

The woman reached a back table and ordered a drink. She looked around lazily studying the young black men that were present. She often came to the place when in need of a new cock. Black cocks were constantly on her mind. That day she was starved – she had only had one black stud feed her his dick and his nut cream during the lunch break. She was therefore pleasantly surprised when the tall, handsome, coal black man whom she noticed the moment she entered, stood in front of her table and brazenly asked if he could join her. She looked at the smiling face thoughtfully. He was a sports type. He was her type. She smacked her lips thinking what his cock could be like and felt an urge to find out.

Morgan was standing there awaiting her answer. Suddenly he felt his courage fail him. He was wondering how to apologize and retreat when the woman's alluring lips curved in what looked like a lustful smile and she said:

"Since you've already joined me why don't you sit with me?"

He sat down and the woman asked:

"Are you always that quick to pick up a woman?"

"When I see a beautiful woman I can't resist the temptation to enjoy her company. Besides, you seemed so lonely in this busy place."

"What's your name, darling?"

"Morgan," he said pleased with the directness of this remark.

"Glad to meet you Morgan. I'm Victoria."

"It's a pleasure, Victoria." He squeezed her hand, smooth and cool to the touch, feeling some thrill as he did so.

"So, what's your game, Morgan?"

"I'm sorry?"

"What's your game?" Victoria decided to toy with the young man who thought a lot about himself and who could easily be old enough to be her son. She was 49 and he didn't look more than 22.

"I thought it was a shame a woman like you should be sitting all alone," he said.

"If you really want to keep me company, how about taking me to a quieter place. There's a nice hotel near here," she answered and gave him a look that shattered him with a sudden realization that the woman he was talking to was a whore looking for a young stud like him! "You could enjoy my company better there," she added.

As they stood up to go, she stepped close to him and said:

"Kiss me. You've got your reputation to keep and your pal's looking."

This excited Morgan even more. He brought his mouth to hers and she welcomed him pushing her tongue into his mouth. Morgan shook again. She was more than just a willing whore. She was a TOTAL, SHAMELESS SLUT! And a beautiful one at that! He didn't wince, but welcomed her tongue with his and there they stood, their tongues toying with each other, his hand on her buttocks in a possessive manner. As they turned to go Victoria brazenly returned the gaze of a white woman looking at her with evident disgust. She turned to Morgan and said making sure the woman and the other people heard her:

"Don't you think it would be more fun if your friend joined us? You don't want to leave a friend alone, do you?"

Morgan came over to Darren and they whispered for a few seconds only. Morgan looked to where Victoria was standing and waved his head. The woman followed his gesture immediately approaching the two young men. "Like a good slut should," she smiled at the thought.

"Victoria, meet Darren," Morgan introduced her.

"Call me slut, darling," Victoria said totally unembarrassed with the effect this had on the bartender who was within hearing range. The horny slut was having great fun observing people's reactions to her open show of her dissipation.

The three of them made their way to the hotel quickly, the young men driven by lust, Victoria Petersen by the need to increase her Thursday intake of black cock and seed. Morgan and Darren waited in the lobby while Victoria finished business at the hotel front desk. As soon as they were in the elevator the white slut pulled Morgan to her.

"Come on, honey. Give me your tongue!"

As they were deep kissing, Victoria felt Darren's wanton hands reach to her breasts from behind. Morgan felt her hand massage his bulging cock through the fabric of his trousers.

"Mmm, you've got a tool down these pants, darling," she said, "I hope you know how to use it on a white slut."

"Wait till you see it, gorgeous," he responded.

"I can't wait, but don't call me like that, okay? Call me a slut. I want to feel like a filthy slut with the two of you."

Morgan felt his excitement grow rapidly.

As soon as they were in the room, Victoria tore off her jacket and squatted down in front of him, remaining in her 6" stiletto pumps. He had never seen a woman so badly in need of a cock. She seemed desperate to get at it! She pulled down his trousers and boxers freeing the proud young cock that was nearly 11 inches long and thick in proportion. She ran her fingernails lovingly along his shaft and then squeezed his balls lightly.

"Oh, honey," she said, her voice hoarse with excitement, "you're so clean-shaven. I love clean-shaven manmeat!"

Precum was already oozing out of the tip of his purple helmet.

"Oooo, how yummy looking, darling! Thank you, thank you." She purred at the lovely sight, her pussy was tickling and running wet. She pushed the tip of her tongue between the white teeth and carefully, sending twitches through Morgan's body, collected the dribble, then brought her lips to the tip of his shaft and sucked the precum, teased the tip with her tongue, sucked again.

"Fuck, you are a cock-loving slut," Morgan gasped.

"Oh, yes, honey. Call me dirty names. Please do!" she squealed in delight and her mouth was back on his dick. His whole helmet went into her whore mouth easily and she twirled her tongue lovingly around it sending more thrills through his loins.

"Oh, ah!" Morgan was groaning, "Your mouth was made to love black cock, you dirty whore."

Beyond herself with excitement, Victoria impaled her cock-loving mouth onto his rock-hard rod and he looked in amazement as she swallowed his dick inch by inch until his whole length disappeared in her mouth and he felt her throat muscles twitch on the head of his manmeat!

"Shit! Never seen any bitch take a cock like that!" Darren exclaimed. His own 12 ½ inch long cock was in his hand at full attention.

"You're unbelievable, bitch!" Morgan moaned. Victoria was turning her head slightly from left to right to better accommodate his penis in her mouth, then she pulled it out slowly, his whole fuck tool dripping with saliva. She caught her breath and was instantly back on his rod, impaling her mouth on it again. Morgan had never seen a woman capable of that kind of deepthroating.

"You're an artist, a witch!" he groaned some more. Too busy eating his tool she only murmured something to show her appreciation of his compliment.

She removed his dick from her hungry mouth again to get more breath and gingerly kissed his rod all around with smacking sounds. Her eyes shone with more lust at the sight of Darren's massive cock pushing impatiently towards her whorish lips. His cock's head was all wet with precum. Victoria was on his cock instantly, but kept stroking Morgan's dick with her hand. It's sooo good to be able to switch cocks, she thought with girlish glee. She licked the head very conscientiously of the precum, covered the whole shaft with loving kisses and moved her attention to his sack heavy with sperm-laden nuts. She took hold of his sack and caressed it with her hand. Like Morgan, Darren was clean-shaven.

"C'mon, bitch, suck those balls!" Darren urged her with hoarse voice.

Victoria didn't need to be told that twice. She sucked one ball into her mouth lapping at it with her agile tongue; next she sucked the other ball, then finally put his entire shaft into her cock-craving slut mouth.

"Oh, fuck, this whore is unbelievable!" Darren complimented her.

She released his cock with a popping sound and cried:

"Come, honey, fill my snatch with that dick!" she quickly stood up, pulled her skirt to the floor revealing a twelve-strap black garter belt, pulled her soaked panties down and jumped onto the double bed and spread her legs wide for him. Her full-fashioned stockings held securely in place with the metal clasps of her garter belt, she held her legs whore-style with her knees by her head, exposing her labia swollen with desire and not a hair in sight as she was shaved completely smooth. Beyond himself with excitement, Morgan jumped first, burying his snatch-hungry mouth between her labia. He was eager to get the juices flowing freely from the whore's excited love-hole. He lapped his tongue deep inside the wide-open, willing snatch, slurping loudly, forgetting his manners. He next sucked each of the whore's labia into his loving mouth, pulled and bit on each to finally lick and tease her clit with his tongue. The black-cock-slave woman was moaning loudly, encouraging him to treat her snatch brutally:

"C'mon, sweetheart! Eat that dirty snatch! Bite that meat! Oooo, honey! You're doing so well!"

In the meantime Darren positioned himself next to her head and offered the whore his dick to eat. She took it happily seeing more precum had formed at the tip and Darren started moving in and out of her cock-delirious mouth.

Morgan raised her lovely, rounded buttocks and went into action on the whore's ass. He spread her cheeks open and applied his tongue to the well-stretched anal opening. Oh, what a taste! Morgan was a lover of the female ass. The taste was intoxicating. He could wait no more. He jumped onto Victoria, the black man's whore, and his massive love tool was instantly swallowed by the cock-hungry snatch. He went into action fucking her desperately, with aggressive, deep-plunging movements, totally lost in his bliss while Darren was equally desperately fucking her throat no longer wondering at how well the whore was taking his massive cock all the way down her throat.

Victoria wasn't going to let Morgan come in her snatch, though. She wanted his goo in her slutty mouth! That was the essence of her existence – the black man's cream! The thing that kept her going and of which she needed more and more. It was too yummy to waste in her snatch even if she could eat it out of her love hole! The moment she sensed him nearing his climax, she cried:

"Give it to me, honey! Shoot your load into my slutty mouth!"

Morgan retreated from her pussy and moved over her prostrated body to her wide-open mouth that had been evacuated by Darren's cock. Morgan didn't manage to direct the first rope well and it landed across her nose, left eyelid, eyebrow and forehead. She grasped his dick and put her cock sucking lips around his helmet tightly just in time to get the second helping into her mouth. She didn't swallow but waited for the third, then the fourth rope. Morgan proved to be a generous donor, just as she had been hoping – her mouth was full of his delicious semen and Victoria swirled it gourmet-style with her tongue before swallowing the whole allowance in one gulp. Next she collected the seed that had landed on her nose and forehead with her right forefinger and fed it into her mouth that could never get enough of the delicious nectar. Victoria's problem was that she was practically in constant need of black man's seed, but once she got some she immediately grew frantic needing more, and the more she ate the more she seemed to need!

What a lucky bitch she was. This time there was another willing stud – Darren. He was between her spread legs now and Victoria felt his cockhead pressing against her hungry opening.

"Oooo, Darren, darling. Fuck that hole. Fuck it like your life depended on it, honey!"

Darren didn't need more encouragement. He plunged into the expectant whore hole. He immediately started driving his cock in and out. He was relentless and brutal and made his whore cry out in one orgasm after another until he felt his semen coming and jumped to her face to feed her the precious black seed. Victoria opened her horny mouth for him to welcome his gift. She noticed that Morgan had pulled out a camera and was now directing it at her sperm-smeared face and wide-open mouth. This made her even hornier. She wanted to do well in the film and pushed her tongue out to brandish it for him. That moment Darren put his cockhead to her lips and a rich rope, like a fountain shot into the hungry mouth filling it with creamy seed. Two more shots of sperm and Victoria had a lot to show to Morgan and the camera. She swirled the semen with her tongue and relished in the taste before swallowing the whole lot in one gulp. She licked her lips to make sure no sperm was left and cooed in a girlish voice:

"Thank you, darling."

Victoria looked at her new friends inquiringly. She took in the sight of two black studs with pleasure: their dicks and sacks hanging down floppy, still shiny with her saliva. The white slut was comfy with the feeling of their goo in her stomach, but that was hardly enough. She was counting on more. This already was one of her happier days and it was going to get even happier – she had an appointment with Daniel who had promised to bring a friend with him. She looked at her watch. It was time she phoned Daniel to give him her room number. She looked up at Darren and said:

"Darling, can your bitch make a phone call?"

"What's the deal, slut?" Darren demanded.

"I've got some more friends coming here. Hope it's no problem?"

"Okay, slut. You make your phone call and we're off. At least I must be going. You give me your cell phone number, slut. I'm gonna have fun with you again soon."

Victoria gave him the number and made her phone call while Darren dressed up.

"You coming?" he turned to Morgan.

"Nope, I'll stay and see what the bitch is up to," Morgan answered brandishing the camera.

"Is it okay if he stays and takes some shots of you for me to see, slut?" Darren asked the bitch.

"Oh yes! I'm sure my friends won't mind and Morgan can join in the play too."

Darren had barely left when there was a knock at the door and Victoria rushed to let the newcomers in. Three tall, well-muscled black men entered making Morgan uncomfortable with his nakedness. Victoria squealed with delight seeing that Daniel had brought two friends not just one!

"Oh, Daniel," she said kissing the tallest of the three on the mouth, "This is Morgan, my new friend. Morgan, meet Daniel, Tamal and Martrell."

The men greeted Morgan and without ceremony started handling Victoria, passing her from one to another. Daniel was the first to deep-kiss her, pushing his hand between her ass cheeks.

"Got your ass ready for my cock, bitch?" he asked.

"Sure, baby. It's already running its juices for you."

"Good slut. I like her asshole well lubricated with natural lubricant," he explained to Morgan and pushed the woman to Tamal. Tamal pulled her head back by her shiny white hair to give his tongue easier access to her mouth. His left hand landed between her thighs checking on her snatch.

"Nice and wet. The way a good whore should be," he commented on the condition of her vagina passing her over to Martrell. This guy put his large palm on her pert breasts handling them the way an expert tit handler ought to – not too roughly, but in a self-assured manner of one who knows how to own those boobs.

"Slut," he said, "those tits give me a hard on and you'll have to take it all in. Are you ready, slut?"

"Oh yes. Give me your hard on, Martrell. Fill me with that huge cock!" she cried dropping to her knees to open his zipper and free his 14-inch sex tool. The other men started undressing. Victoria had her right hand on Martrell's hard cock, lightly squeezing his balls with her left hand. She caressed the proud shaft with the tips of her fingers and her fingernails to provoke the flow of delicious precum while enjoying the sensation of touching his soft, black skin and the thick veins underneath it. She knew Martrell was a heavy-duty fucker and it took some effort to make his precum ooze.

"Lick my balls, white whore," he ordered her and she immediately obeyed pushing her tongue out and licking his sack thoroughly until it shone with her saliva. She sucked his left nut into her mouth purring with desire. Before she had time to suck the other nut, Daniel pulled her by the hips from behind. He wanted her on all fours, ready for anal fucking. She complied forcing Martrell to kneel in front of her so she could carry on licking his balls while Daniel went on all fours behind her to lick and drill her asshole with his tongue and his fingers. Victoria squealed with delight through the heavy sack filling her hungry mouth and wiggled her lovely, round, smooth ass as Daniel slapped it with open hand to bring out color. She felt Daniel apply his soft wet tongue to her cleft and she squealed even more. She would love to say something nasty to him to urge him on, but Martrell caught his balls into a firm, tight sphere and forced them into her mouth effectively gagging her. Tamal and Morgan stood by looking and stroking their cocks. Victoria observed with satisfaction that Morgan's tool was rigid again.

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers
12