Victoria, The Black Man's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

The moment Daniel put his cockhead onto her cute anal opening, Martrell pulled his sack from her mouth with a popping sound and saliva dribbling down her lower lip. Victoria cried out as Daniel entered her. He did it knowingly – first with the head to wiggle it slowly inside her opening forcing it into a gape that would welcome all his length. Victoria loved getting fucked in the ass.

"Eat that cock, slut!" Martrell ordered her, slapping her face with his wondrous love tool.

Victoria knew her place with the Black Man not to obey immediately so she enfolded his huge purple cockhead with her cock-sucking lips and ran her tongue around it purring happily as she finally felt and tasted his precum flowing profusely. He didn't give her time to enjoy the pure taste as he grabbed her head in his palms and pushed her deeper onto his cock. Inch by inch his rod went deeper into her throat until her lips reached the bottom of his cock and his sack. He kept her in that position forcing her to breathe heavily through the nose, producing gagging sounds, although she wasn't really gagging. When he finally retreated slowly, his rod was shiny with her saliva and her spittle dripped freely from her cock-loving mouth. Martrell didn't wait for his white whore to get more air than she needed. He forced her head onto his cock again and it once more stretched her throat.

At the same time the action at her rear was gaining in tempo too. Daniel's dick was sliding in and out and each thrust brought another lovely inch deeper into her ass. The two men kept enjoying themselves, but the other two were getting impatient to get into action too. Martrell was kind enough to make room for Tamal. The tall young man immediately squatted in front of the whore's face and slapped her face with his dick. Victoria loved his dick. It was long and relatively thin – perfect for deepthroating and face slapping. He steadied his tool for the whore to kiss and lick before she would be allowed to take it into her hungry, cock-craving mouth. Victoria covered his love tool with dozens of kisses starting with the engorged head where she collected the precum, ending on his sack. It wasn't as heavy as Martrell's so she could easily swallow his sack and play with it in her mouth. On the other hand, though, Martrell's sack brought the promise of a richer protein gift. At her rear Daniel was fully lost in her ass, fucking her steadily without speeding as if he was determined to make it last. Suddenly Victoria desired to have this scene recorded. She cried out to Morgan:

"Morgan, honey, get the camera and make a recording of this, please!"

Glad to become part of the action, Morgan instantly followed her instructions filming the white whore being orally and anally taken by two well-built, sleek-skinned black studs. The slut Victoria looked sideways to catch the eye of the camera as she took Tamal's cockhead into her mouth and quickly swallowed it until his rod fully disappeared in her throat and mouth and her red, pushed out cock-sucking lips landed on his clean-shaven pubis. The awareness that she was being filmed gave Victoria an additional stimulus: she started deepthroating Tamal like mad, producing a lot of throaty sounds, spitting saliva onto the shiny dick. At her rear, Daniel accelerated too, to keep pace with developments in the front. He was speed fucking his white bitch, his heavy balls hitting against her labia. Both men were nearing explosion and both started slowing down at the same time. Today they wanted to feed their black seed directly into their white whore's cum-craving mouth.

The moment Daniel retreated from her asshole, Morgan was happy to step into real action. He passed the camera on to Martrell and jumped behind the white bitch's round ass. He was as horny as an hour before when he first entered the room with her.

"Take my meat, you dirty whore!" he shouted beyond himself with excitement and drove his dick into her well-gaped anal hole without preparation. The white bitch let Tamal's dick out of her mouth and cried out with pain and delight. Tamal slapped her face with his tool again and demanded:

"Suck my dick, you mega whore!"

He drove his shaft back into her mouth and she was more than happy to have it back in as it snaked its way down her throat. Both men were fucking her with one speed; Tamal's long, but thinner cock massaging her throat muscles, Morgan's shorter, but thicker dick stretching her ass wider, all of this being recorded for her future enjoyment. Impaled on two lovely black cocks, the white slut was being tossed from one man to the other and she didn't seem to be getting enough of that! This was too much for Daniel. He wanted her snatch.

"Okay, guys, let's put the whore on her back and fuck her snatch."

Morgan and Tamal slowed their movements and withdrew from her unwillingly. They raised her and pushed her onto the bed, Tamal taking hold of her legs and spreading them real wide so that her engorged labia and cleft were on view, in focus. Daniel ran his tongue along the opening collecting her juices and lapped at her clit. The whore squealed freely, totally unconcerned that her noises might attract unwelcome attention from outside.

"Shut that fucking mouth, you gutter trash whore!" Tamal exclaimed. "You're gonna bring the whole fuckin' place here."

"Bet that's exactly what that slut would want." Morgan joked.

"Yea, she's a nasty whore. Never seen a worse white slut than this here bitch," Martrell commented from behind the camera.

Daniel was lost to their exchange totally engrossed in the task of eating the slut's pussy. Tamal sat on her face and pushed his balls into her mouth.

"That way the bitch will stop making that much noise," he said.

Daniel had satisfied himself with eating her pussy and lay down on top of her, supporting himself on his left arm and taking his massive fuck tool in his right. He ran the huge head of his cock over her labia and clit evoking groans from her balls-gagged mouth. That moment Tamal pulled out his balls from her mouth to replace them with his dick and the trash-woman took her chance to exclaim:

"Fuck me, honey! Fuck me hard! Have no mercy on your dirty whore!"

Tamal quickly filled her mouth with his long dick.

"I told you not to make that much noise, you filthy swine!"

With one cock fucking her mouth and another, much bigger spreading her vagina open, the swine continued producing loud unintelligible noises as if she wanted to say more. The two men were working dutifully on her snatch and mouth, but Martrell was getting impatient to use the whore too.

"How about triple fucking this trash?" he suggested tentatively.

"Good idea!" Tamal exclaimed. "I feel like taking her ass."

The men changed positions so that Martrell lay on the bed pulling the white bitch onto himself, her back upwards. He entered her well-stretched cunt with his thick tool. He didn't start fucking the white trash right away waiting for the other two to take their positions first. Tamal moved behind the slut wiggling her willing ass in the air for him, Martrell's thick dick wagging in her happy snatch, his cockhead brushing against her cervix. While Tamal squatted behind the whore and drove his snakelike dick into her asshole, Daniel stood at the top of the bed and offered the slut woman his wondrous dick to eat. She took it in greedily and waited for her lovers to start using her. They started at a false pace jostling her back and forth in discord, but soon found common rhythm and steadied the filthy whore between them. Martrell lying at the bottom had the least possibility to fuck her hungry snatch and just continued wagging his dick inside her. The other two, however, seemed to have entered into a competition who would fuck her deeper and rougher. Tamal's long cock was flying in and out of her stretched-out rear love hole and the lucky whore felt him spread her large intestine bending inside her the way it bent. Oh, he was using her like living fuckmeat and the deranged slut pushed her glorious round ass back to meet his thrusts and make sure he could penetrate her bowels as far as his dick could reach. She would have shouted to him some encouragement to fuck her deeper and deeper, but Daniel's huge manpole blocked her airways and gagged her mouth so she could only produce moaning, sputtering sounds. Holding her head strongly in place, Daniel was fucking her slutty, black-cock-loving mouth with abandon never minding whether the bitch could get enough air. He was using her to his satisfaction and if she got any pleasure out of it was none of his business. After all what are fuck-sluts for if not for heavy usage and the satisfaction of the black man?

Victoria lost all count of time. She was in a state of total oblivion, the manmeat filling all her holes being the essence of her existence for the moment. She even forgot about her cum hunger as long as the living things inside her were penetrating and stretching her ravished flesh. But there must be an end to any happy state. For this lucky whore, however, the end was to prove equally blissful if not more so!

Tamal, being the youngest was the first to succumb to his climax. He retreated from the whore's anus and started vigorously jerking off. Daniel removed his dick from his whore's cum-desirous mouth to let Tamal deposit his seed in the white slut's yap. The whore Victoria managed to cry out "Gimme, gimme!" before Tamal's nectar hit the roof of her mouth in a powerful shot. The cum-delirious slut locked her lips tightly around his cockhead to catch all the precious jism the man could offer her. And he kept pumping his cock, giving her more and more! He must have saved that cum for two days! When he was spent he cried out:

"Don't you dare swallow it, slut! Keep it in your dirty yap till you get all of our cum."

However much Victoria wanted to eat the lovely nut-cream, she obeyed the black man the way a good white slave-slut should. She wasn't kept waiting long. Daniel was coming too, jerking his amazing cock angrily in front of her face. She was looking mesmerized at the speed with which his hand was flying around his love-meat to bring her one of the most generous rewards of goo she had ever had.

"Open up, slut!" he demanded.

Victoria didn't need to be told that. She was always ready to open up if a black man was about to make her happy with his jism. He took his time emptying his heavy sack. Thick, long ropes of semen kept flying into the always-hungry yap. There seemed to be no end to what this man could give to a woman! When he was finally spent, the whore's mouth was nearly filled to the brim. And yet there were two more black studs waiting to empty their stock of seed into the hungry mouth! Martrell was finally free to use her snatch the way he wished, fucking the dirty cum-loving animal with might so that her body was dancing on top of him like inert. As a result some of the jism Daniel was shooting into her was misplaced and landed on her chin and upper lip. Some of it blocked her nostrils so she was breathing through the lovely Negro cum! What a bliss for the dirty whore!

With Daniel spent, the white whore kept her mouth shut to make sure she wouldn't lose any of the valuable sperm. Morgan joined Martrell fucking her silly. She gasped and almost spilled the cum in her mouth when he invaded her stretched-out, greedy ass. What a relief it was for her to have that orifice filled again! She concentrated and kept her cum-filled mouth locked as the two men kept fucking her ass and whore-cunt. Again it was the younger man to give in faster. Morgan's dick plopped out of her ass leaving a feeling of frustrated emptiness behind. He moved to the front to give her more of the black jism she valued so much. She opened up to welcome his second offering that afternoon and some cum dribbled down her chin. Morgan aimed well and his semen joined the cream already stored in her mouth. Martrell lifted her hips and evacuated her snatch. The white whore fell to her back and opened her mouth for him. That way it was easier to accommodate Martrell's load without spilling any of the cum. The first powerful rope hit the sperm pond already collected in her mouth. So did the second and third, but as Martrell kept pumping his dick, sperm started flowing out at the corners of her mouth. With her mouth overflowing, Victoria was finding it difficult to contain all the lovely sperm. Luckily Martrell came to the end and flicked the last drops from his dick. Victoria's cheeks and chin were shiny with the black men's cum, her wide-open mouth filled with their paste. The camera was at work again and the dirty slut swirled the cum with her tongue delicately not to spill more. This time the incredible whore needed two gulps to send all that jism down to her stomach. She opened her slutty mouth wide for the camera to show that all that lovely black goo was gone down to her stomach and she collected the remainder of the sperm from her chin and cheeks, licking it off her fingers with relish smiling at the eye of the camera.

"How can I ever repay you darlings," the happy whore said, "Hmmm, I know. I'm having a cocktail party at my house a week from Saturday. It would be so nice if all of you could drop by. And please, brings some friends if you wish."

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers
12