Victoria the House Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Victoria starts her life as the house slut.
3.9k words
4.63
70.9k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Victoria. Some of you may have read my stories, "Victoria's Self Bondage Games." For those who haven't, I'm 21 years old. I'm still in college, though I only have one art class now. It's basically just to keep my eligibility as a student. I have red hair, large tits and a nice round, tight butt. My best friend Jessica says my body is so magical I'm like a unicorn. I'm not really bragging on it, just giving you some details. All I know is, guys really seem to like it. To recap, I'm a slut. I love sex and I especially love to suck cock. I love bondage (which led to my bondage games, above), and recently, I have become sexually submissive to Jessica, which neither of us expected.

We discovered this while I was playing those games. Jessica started taking over the activities. This way I got all the bondage and cock I craved and I found it added another element when she controlled it. She also ran the website of my activies as well, which was making a lot of money. After my last adventure where Jessica arranged a blow bang (one of my biggest fantasies), I ended up moving in with her after we both broke up with our boyfriends. It just made sense if we were going to continue down the new path we'd chosen. Interestingly, Jessica and I had never been sexual with each other in the past prior to me moving in. All she had "allowed" is for her to touch me as she wished, even to the point of getting me off. She hadn't asked me to return the favor. I wasn't really sure where her head is at. For my part, I really enjoyed her touch, but I knew I'd never give up cock because I enjoy it too much.

After I moved in, she drew up an "agreement" about me surrendering total control of my sex life to her, at least temporarily. We were both going to just see how far it took us. Basically, I agreed to anything. I love her dearly and I trust her completely. It was a natural progression to give control totally to her. It seems she got off almost as much as I did watching and setting up my activities. I think she really desires to do most of those things herself, but lacks the courage. This way, she at least enjoys the voyeuristic aspects of it all.

One thing I found out quickly about living at her house was her rules about clothing. When I was in the house, I was allowed only what she wished, from lingerie, to nightgowns, to nothing at all. Since it was now Fall and getting chillier, she often did allow me a coverup, but I had to drop it at her bidding. She knows how sexy and embarrassing exhibiting my body is to me so she makes it a point to make sure it happens.

The first thing she said after I signed our agreement was, "you realize this clothing rule also means when I have company, right? It could be when we have friends, coworkers over. Or, it could be when delivery or servicemen are here. Or, if we have another party?"

I swallowed hard, "yes Mistress."

I found out how serious she was about our agreement a couple days in. She has her large country yard tended to by a lawn crew. I hadn't even noticed them. I was on the couch in just panties and a short T-shirt. I heard Jessica talking to someone. She was playfully chiding someone over running over some of her flowers with the mower. I could see their reflection in a mirror.

"Victoria? Come meet someone," she said in a tone that suggested that I not dilly dally.

I walked around the corner. It was a guy in his 30s, with a sexy five o'clock shadow. He had on his green lawncare outfit, complete with a ballcap with a mower for a logo.

"Sam, this is Victoria, my house slut," she said casually as if discussing the weather.

My face reddened, as it always does.

He just gave me a goofy grin. "Hey, that's not nice," he said to Jess.

I stood there uncomfortably while he ogled my pussy. The panties are tight, I just knew he could see the shape of my lips. Jessica just had a sideways grin.

"Sam here was mentioning that he and his guys have seen you out on the balcony. Apparently, they like what they see," she grinned.

"Um, thank you?" I said, uncomfortably.

Sam was embarrassed too. "I just said we all thought you both were cute."

"Oh, she's cute all right, and I'm not kidding about the house slut thing," Jessica pressed. "Show him."

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Well, your tits, for starters," she ordered.

I winced and slowly pulled my shirt up over my head. My big boobs were out. I heard him whistle.

"Am I right?" She asked. "Best tits EVER," she beamed.

"They are pretty sweet, that's for sure," he agreed.

"Touch them, they're real, believe it or not."

"I don't know, is she cool with this?"

"She's cool with anything I tell her she's cool with, am I right, Victoria?"

"Yes, Mistress Jessica." I knew giving her the full title would please her in this instance. She had a shiny new toy (me) and she wanted to play with it.

"Goddamn, they are nice, but I have my eye on someone else and I wouldn't want to mess that up," he said reluctantly.

"She'll do anything I say," Jess said matter of factly. "You can still look, right? You want to see that hot ass?"

He said yes in an instant. I had to peel off my panties and bend over and touch the floor, as instructed, so he could get a full view of my derriere. He left smiling.

After he left she reminded me who I belong to and that whenever I saw the lawn crew in the yard I was to be naked and that I had to stay in the kitchen, which of course, provided the best views.

"I saw you pout and take your time stripping," she snipped. "Next time I'll have you on your knees licking his sweaty balls if you aren't quicker about it."

"Yes, Jess," I said softly. God, she turned me on so much with her control. The thing about it was, I'd have done that in a minute, licked his balls, that is. Not really for him at all. I would because I know that would turn Jessica on so much to watch me do it.

"God, licking his sweaty balls, where do you even come up with this stuff?" I grinned.

"Out of my own fevered imagination, I suppose," she said. "I told you that everything I have you do is right out of my own tortured mind."

"So YOU want to lick his sweaty balls?" I asked playfully.

"I guess so...yes...in fantasy."

"Then why don't you? He was totally into you until you made me get naked for him."

"Jesus, guys love that body," she grinned.

"They like yours too," I protested. "Did you see the way that guy was flirting with you? I noticed he was ogling you pretty good during your discussion. She tried to play it off.

"I don't think so," she said, not convinced. "I don't know. I'm just not good at flirting. You think he was into me? I guess I don't recognize it like you do."

"He was, definitely," I stated firmly. "You really get off showing me, don't you? I could see the fire in your eyes when his were devouring me."

"Hell yes. Like I've said, I envy you and your freedom to enjoy your desires. I'd love to be able to be in your shoes, like right then, to have to strip and do that stuff. I tingle every time I see the things you do. You know how much I love cock, too."

"Well then, why don't you do some of those things?"

"Guts," she said, shrugging.

I was on edge the whole first week with all the exhibition but also the increased touching she was doing. I knew she had to be planning something, she just had that look. She rarely told me in advance.

She called me on Friday and told me to put on my collar (which she'd given me with our agreement), my see through blue teddy, and matching blue thong. I gulped, I knew I was in for something, I just didn't know what. I got ready embarrassingly early, being so excited for whatever she may have planned. Jessica came in.

"Don't you look nice?" She joked. She slid her finger down my side, from the side of my tit down to my hip. Then, she slowly traced it over my pussy lips. It made me sigh when she stopped.

"I know how you love to please, right? You've been itching for something this whole week. And, you really really want to make my life easier, right?"

"You know I do, Jess. What do you want me to do?"

She gave me an odd sneer, almost of disgust. "It's more about what HE wants you to do," she said, apologetically.

I saw a man walking up the driveway. It was Red, the nickname for her boss. I'd sucked him off in the closet the day of the blowbang. He'd snuck in without her knowing. She liked that idea because he was an old, squatty, sweaty balding guy. He's in his 50s and he does that "comb over" thing with his hair, which looks ridiculous. He's not bad looking, other than the hair thing. He's built like a fire hydrant, thick everywhere, including his cock, which was the biggest one I'd sucked that night. Jessica loved me re-telling the story of what his cock was like, she took particular interest in it. He's also one of those authoritarian types. He gets on Jessica all the time since she has to answer to him, mostly. She joked about him all the time since that incident. She called him "hedgehog cock."

Before he came up the steps Jessica said, "he's been riding me for a week, like he's got a bug up his ass. Finally, today, he said something about you, "that big boobed redhead at your party," she air quoted. I just thought I could kill two birds with one stone here. One, he's a tense ass who no doubt needs to get rid of some of that aggression. You can take that edge off for me, and two, you are a house slut that needs frequent use."

I blushed, again. "But HIM? Oh god," I whined.

"Oh my god," she said. "If you give him any of that attitude I hope he turns your ass red, or I will," she warned. "He's one of those take charge, guys."

"So you promised him...?" I asked pleadingly.

"I told him you'd make sure he was entertained. Take him to the basement."

He knocked on the door. Jessica disappeared around the corner, making me answer the door. He just smirked with his cocky face when he saw me. Again, he's not ugly, hell, if he shaved his head he might even have a little of that sexy bald guy thing going. Still, it was embarrassing. He saw my face, crimson.

"Aw, you don't look much different than you did when you were on your knees sucking my cock so fuck that act."

Jessica had left out the wine that she indicated that he likes. I offered it to him. He grinned and took a seat at the barstool. He watched me the whole time. The teddy is see through, my tits were basically on display for him. My thong shows a lot of ass, which he wasn't shy about commenting on.

"Babe, I've been thinking about that ass since the party. If I'd had more time...." he mused.

I served him the wine. He made me sit next to him, facing him. I tried to keep my legs closed but he shook his head. He nudged them open. I had to sit there while this leering perv enjoyed my body. Why was I so wet?

"Where's the other one?" He asked. "I thought she'd want to watch this," he snickered. "I think she wants some of this, too," he said proudly as he grabbed his crotch. "I see her catching sneak peeks of it all the time."

"She's...around," I said. "I don't think she'll be bothering us. She just told me to entertain you."

"Oh yeah, it'll be entertaining, for sure. Too bad for her, it'll be a great show," he boasted.

He didn't sip the wine, he guzzled it. He asked for another. He downed that one quickly too.

"I don't have all night," he said. "Gotta meet my wife at the in-laws."

"Married?" I asked, surprised.

"Don't be all judgy. Weren't you the one sucking multiple cocks the other day?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Why?"

"Because it turns me on and because I do what Jessica tells me to do."

"Right, and tonight, she told you to please me."

"Yes."

"So let's go, where's the bedroom?"

I instead led him down to the basement, where I'd been used previously at the party. He sat down on the couch. On the coffee table Jessica had left the handcuffs. I cringed when I saw them. I shifted his attention. I turned on the stereo. I started dancing for him. I moved in close and let him feel my tits through the ultra thin material. I moved back and swayed to the beat. Then, I lifted the teddy over my head and let him see everything. When I moved in close he cupped my tits with his thick paws. Each time I did it he got more touches to my nipples until he was finally squeezing them which drives me crazy. When he let me move away I took off my thong, which was now soaked, anyway. He had me toss it to him. He took in a big sniff and grinned lewdly. It was so fucking embarrassing that my wetness was so evident. The next time I moved in he slid his fat fingers over my wet slit. I sighed. I sat on one of his legs and straddled him, semi humping his leg while he played with my tits again.

"I love seeing those titties. If it was up to me, I'd never let you cover those babies up."

I could feel his hardness when my leg would brush against him. I remembered his cock. It was thick and meaty like him, but also long. The man was blessed there, even if not in the physique department. I started stroking him through the fabric. I reached for his zipper and pulled it down. I took his fat cock out. I licked it up and down, using just my tongue at first. I tasted his balls, musky and manly. His aroma filled my nostrils and triggered my own hormones. He placed his hands on the sides of my head and guided me down over his cock. I stroked his shaft while I twisted my mouth and lips in half circles on his dick. I had him moaning.

"Yeah, that's what I remember, that slutty mouth sucking my dick. You love my cock, don't you, slut? You probably couldn't wait to get it again."

"Mmm yes," I cooed. I did love it, and honestly, I'd have missed it, if it weren't attached to him. Still, I was there to please, like a good house slut. I played with his balls with my fingers while I fellated him. Suddenly, he sat up straight.

"I didn't come here for a repeat, glorious as it is."

He stood up, leaving me on my knees. I heard the clink of metal. He'd found the cuffs. "Yeah, this is what I remember the most," he hissed in my ear. "I remember you like to be cuffed."

He took my wrists behind me and cuffed me. He bent me over the couch. I thought he was going to take me like that. Instead, he ran his hands over me, enjoying every inch. When he got his thick fingers inside me he had me rocking back onto his hand with each thrust. He really enjoyed that, watching me basically fuck myself. He kept telling me what a stupid slut I was. When he pulled out I thought I was in for it, that he was going to drill me doggy style like that, bound and helpless. Instead, he came back in front of me and sat back down. He lifted me up by my arms and had me straddle him.

That's how he wanted me, riding him. I did my best, cuffed. His hands on my hips helped keep me in place while I rode his fat cock. He loved watching my tits bounce as I tried to hang on with my pussy. I was riding a bull. He met my thrusts with upward pushes of his own. He was deep inside me. He leaned up to bite my nipples, gently at first. He just grinned. He started smacking my ass hard as I rode him, like he was urging on a horse. I did my best. My pussy felt like it was being split open. I was so wet on him it was embarrassing. He was now lifting me on and off his cock, jamming me back down on him. He loved hearing me moan when he did that. He nipped on my nipples again, this time harder, just to hear me cry out. My mind was in a fog, I was seeing colors. I stayed down on him, fully impaled on him and I started to grind him. My clit was raging. He reached around and shoved one of those chubby fingers up my ass as I was grinding. That sent me over the edge. He just laughed as I came all over his cock, moaning like I was mad.

"Ha, look at the little slut getting off on my big cock," he boasted. I had to avoid his leer due to the total shame of it.

Finally, he joined me. He slammed me down on him cock again, over and over until he finally came with his own erotic yell. I collapsed on him in post orgasmic bliss. He caressed me all over as he shrank. Finally, he pulled out. He stood up, adjusted his pants and said goodbye, while I lay face down on the couch in a pool of our lust.

"Don't worry, girlie," he smirked. "I'll just let Jessica know when I need my balls drained again."

He left. Two minutes later Jessica came down the stairs. She caressed my hair and kissed me softly.

"Thank you, baby," she said softly. "That man is a monster at work, hopefully you helped."

I was panting. "God, he nearly split me in two with that thing."

"I saw," she said, her eyes bright. "God, how do you even handle that thing? You were right about how well endowed he is," she marvelled. "Geez I wonder what that would feel like. Amazing how dominant and alpha he is, you know how we both love that kind of man."

"I take it because I have to," I said, shrugging. "You could too, in the same situation. You'd love being treated like this."

"Maybe, but god, how could I even go in to work the next day knowing he'd taken me like that? By the way, I got that on tape. You didn't think I'd miss this chance to tape it for our website, did you? I'm calling this one, "Tori fucks the boss."

"Oh god, it was...intense," I admitted. "So fucking embarrassing, so fucking raw, but it gets me off every damned time. What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, you love sex. Most people just don't get to enjoy it like you do. That's why people like me enjoy it vicariously. We long to have the same experiences...I mean, THAT guy...with that cock...doing that...whew," she panted lustily.

She caressed her way down my back, sliding her fingers down my crack, to my ass and pussy.

"Wow, you aren't kidding, your pussy has really been busy," she laughed, referring to my wetness.

Her fingers slid up my slit until they entered me slowly, softly. I was still cuffed. I sighed and moved my ass back into her.

"I know what you need," she said. "Even when you don't, sometimes. You need to be challenged, you need to be pushed. You still have no idea what your limits are. Look at how wet this gets you."

She was finger fucking me now and I was groaning. Much to my chagrin she stopped. She had me sit on the couch, my hands still behind me. She knelt before me. Her face was soft, almost angelic. She kissed her way up my thighs. She lightly nudged my legs apart further with her hands. I was spread for her. She licked lightly on my inner thighs, driving me crazy. She finally reached my pussy lips. She'd never done anything like this before. I was creamy, I prayed to the gods of Olympus that she wouldn't stop. She didn't. Her tongue flicked over my lips, lightly. Little by little her tongue opened me up, her tongue was lightly fucking me. She used her fingers to hold me open and she danced her tongue over me.

"Oh god, Jess, HE is in there," I panted, reminding her of what her boss left there.

"Shhh, I know." She continued her licking, increasing her pace, now flicking over my clit more often. I was wriggling something fierce, not being able to hold her head with my hands, it was extra sweet torture. Finally, she concentrated fully on my clit until she was keeping up a constant barrage on it. I couldn't take it, I fucking came all over her face, nearly speaking in tongues. I'd never cum that intensely before. Over and over waves crashed over me until she rode me down slowly with her tongue, carefully avoiding my overly sensitive clit. I finally looked down. Her face was coated with the juice of me and her boss.

"Jessica! What the fuck?" I asked barely able to remain coherent.

"Who says I can't enjoy my own house slut?" She grinned. "Plus, you know I love cum, probably just as much as you do. Might be the only way I get it, not directly from the source."

"That's your choice," I said. "I know you'd get off the same as I do if you would just allow yourself to enjoy it."

12