Victoria the House Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess has Victoria tied up to be discovered by the lawn crew.
6.4k words
4.77
33.6k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still reeling from the glow of the fucking I got from Jess's boss days prior when she reminded me that the lawn crew was due back today. For me, this meant I was going to have to be naked and stay in the kitchen area, per her rules. She loved showing off her slut. She told me to take note of how they cut the various parts of the land to see if it was consistent with how they normally do it. I wasn't even sure she would be here since she had some things to do at her office with "Mr Hedgehog." There was a bounce in her step when she left. I surmised it came from her finally allowing us to please each other. It had been too long in coming. Each thing I do just makes her hornier and hornier. She needs cock probably as much as I do. I wondered how she manages getting all worked up watching the things I do, without the release a good sex session with a nice cock can give you.

I took a long, leisurely shower and dried off. It was still early. I went to the kitchen for coffee, nude, of course. I looked out the balcony window. The sun was rising. I was sitting on the barstool sipping coffee when I saw the crew pull in to the driveway. I smiled to myself that we must've moved to first in line for their services since me having to show myself to the lawn crew boss. As I said, I had no idea what Jess wanted, other than to let them see me through the windows. The way the windows are they would be able to since I was confined to the kitchen. The house is built on a hill. On one side is an entry door which we basically use as the front door. That's at ground level. On the other side of the open kitchen is the living room which has a balcony, which is on the 2nd floor, it's kind of a split level. This meant that for the boys to see me they'd have to be at ground level by the kitchen door unless I was on the balcony.

I saw them pass in their mowers several times while I was drinking coffee, my tits in full view over the countertop where I was sitting. I'm sure they got some looks. They always seemed to be looking in my direction when they passed, though I made it look as though I didn't notice them. I didn't know exactly what to do. I know that our sex agreement included me pleasing delivery guys, service guys when Jess wanted, but I wondered if this was one of those times. She helped me out. She called.

"Hey hon, what's up?" She said sweetly.

"Hi Jess. You sound happy," I said. "Work going good now that...you know...?"

"Yes, it's going great. He's like a kitten today. You must've fucked that jerky energy right out of him, though, there's something sexy about that cocky vibe guys have. He keeps telling me how great I look, what a good job I'm doing, plus he keeps touching me, getting handsy," she giggled.

"Interesting, The lawn guys are here," I said.

"Ah, they came early," she laughed. "Do you think they came this early to see the red headed house slut?"

"I'm sure," I grinned. "I'm naked, as you want, and they've probably seen my tits a couple times, from a distance. That's pretty much been it, so far."

"Are they doing the back yet?"

I looked out. "Yes, they are back there now."

"Good. Go outside and remind them not to cut the flowers by mistake."

"Um...ok," I said hesitatingly.

"Yes, I know you are nude, that's the point," she said tersely. "Do it, but keep me on the line."

"Ok, Mistress." I went to the balcony and opened the glass doors. I walked out, totally nude. The balcony has wooden slats, separated by probably eight inches or so, it would allow a great view of everything. I waved to them. They stopped. Their eyes were on me. There were three of them, Sam, the boss, and two others. They shut off their machines to hear me.

"Um, Jessica wants me to remind you not to cut the flowers!" I yelled.

I heard Jess on the phone say loudly to me, " MISTRESS Jessica."

I yelled back out, "I mean my Mistress Jessica wanted me to remind you!"

I saw their lascivious grins when I said that.

"Now stay out there until they are done, dear," Jess instructed. "Get a book, some coffee and read but let them see."

"Yes, Jess," I said obediently. I currently lived to serve her and I was fine with that.

They continued, but took their time. Each back and forth pass meant seeing me, full body, though I was above them somewhat. The lawnchair I was in provided them a good enough look to see what they wanted to see. The whole time my pussy tingled, not knowing what Jess had in mind for me. I remembered what she'd said about me "licking the sweat" off of their balls. I wondered if I'd be doing that. I hadn't sucked anyone off lately and I was really craving it. I'd sucked on Jess's boss, Red, but not to completion. I missed the taste of cum. Sadly, without further instruction, the lawn crew left, but not before parading by the kitchen window as I stood there naked, coffee in hand. They waved as they left. I wondered if I had let Jess down.

She laughed when I told her the story. "That's fine, baby. You can't suck off everybody...er...well you probably CAN, but you probably shouldn't. I had no plans either way, if it worked in that direction, fine, if it didn't I know it made your pussy wet having to show it to them."

"It did, it really did, " I admitted. She made me tell her how they'd cut the lawn, which parts were first, second, and so forth. It's a large piece of land, out in the country, there's lots to cut. I went to bed wet and horny.

More than a week went by without a mention of the lawn crew, Red, or any of my other possible adventures. I'm sure Jess could tell I was getting antsy for something, even if I didn't know what. She saw the look in my eye as we were drinking coffee. She was fully clothed and I was naked, as was our custom. She was eyeing me.

"You just can't wait for it, can you?" She joked.

"No!" I whined. "And I don't even know what "it" is even!"

"I think Red is probably ready for another go 'round," she laughed. "He's all over me at the office. He stands over me all the time, looking down my blouse. He doesn't hesitate to put his hands on me now, since you fucked him. I think he thinks we're a package deal," she giggled.

"He touches you...like sexually?"

"No, not really, well kind of," she said. "He stands behind me, like I said, looking down my top, then he'll start caressing or massaging my neck while we're looking over a paper or something. And, he's slapped my ass and grabbed it a couple times. He's also made comments about me."

"Comments, like what?" I asked, interested.

"Well, like he'll compare my tits to yours, for example. Just yesterday he said, "I know your girlfriend's tits are bigger, but I like what you got up there," stuff like that, you know?"

"That it?"

"Well no, and he's made more comments about how I should be more like you. He always tells me how I look too tense, like I need a good fucking."

"Jesus," I said. "What a pig."

"I know," she sighed. "But we both know he's right. You say it yourself, that I should be more like you, hell, even I say it."

"But at work, he really is crossing the line," I said.

"I know, but I kind of have it coming," she protested. "I made it possible for him to have you suck him off, then I basically gave your pussy to him. So that's why he's probably pressing for another crack at you."

"Sounds like he doesn't just want me," I pointed out.

"I know, but you know me, I'm too chicken to do anything."

"Maybe I can help," I said. "Like maybe letting me pick what you wear to work, something more revealing. Maybe we could make it easier for him to see you. Perhaps you should start wearing those sexy skirts you have, but only wear at parties. I'm sure he'd love that. And then when he does respond maybe I could help you with how you react."

"I'm sure he doesn't want me, especially after he's had you. I'm not as confident."

"You shouldn't be like that, you're sexy, you're beautiful, you can have a lot of guys, like Sam, the lawn guy. He totally wants you, I can tell. I was naked with them the other day and he barely looked in my direction, unlike the other two guys. I think he was looking for you."

"I doubt it, but whatever," she said dismissing the whole subject. "So if Red pushes for some more I'll try and set that up for you," she said thoughtfully. In the meantime, I've got something else in mind. I want you out of the house tomorrow, go shopping or something. I have to do some things around here."

"Ok," I peeped excitedly.

I found out what she had in mind two days later. It was early Saturday morning. I know that she was aware I knew it was the lawn crew day. She had the biggest smile on her face as we had our morning coffee together. She "allowed" me to have on a nightie as it was getting chillier, not that it provided me that much warmth. About an hour before the crew usually arrived she took me out in the back. We have a couple acres behind the house, most of which doesn't have much grass to tend to, but there are lots of bushes and trees. She took me out about halfway. Behind one of the smaller bushes she had implanted one of those dog anchor things that screw into the ground. There was a leash hooked to it, with a collar attached. She just showed it to me and smiled. She pulled me to the back glass door, under the 2nd floor patio. There was an eyebolt attached to the bottom of the deck and two smaller ones in the concrete. She'd really done some work with me away. Finally, she took me into the front, down the long driveway to the mailbox, just off the road. On the pole of the box she'd screwed in another eyebolt.

"My god, Jess, what's all this about?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll see," she smiled. "We should hurry, though," she said as she pulled me back towards the house.

Once inside she put leather cuffs on my ankles, but didn't attach them. Then, she put handcuffs on me, my hands in front. She smiled as she showed me the timed padlock she'd used on me before. It was a lock she could set as a timer and would only release after a certain amount of time. She gave me my instructions with a gleam in her eye. She knew how wet this was making me. I was paying more attention now to how much it was exciting HER as well. I had some ideas on that for later. I listened carefully, amazed at how bold, dirty, and risky her whole plan was. She pushed me out the front door. I was naked, of course. I walked down the driveway with cuffs on my wrists and my ankles cuffed, but not hooked together yet. I arrived at the mailbox. I took a deep breath and I set the timer for 10 minutes. I cuffed the lock and my wrists to the mailbox post. CLICK! I was now stuck, naked like that, until the padlock released me.

Our road is a country road, we're near the end of a dead end. There's a lot of room before the next couple houses, and they are both owned by older couples who we barely see. They rarely seem to leave the house. It wasn't random passerbys I needed to worry about, it was the lawn crew. They usually arrived by 10AM now, probably due to the fact that they know they often get to see me naked. This was going to be their best chance yet, even if they didnt know it yet. I was breathing heavily, each time I thought I heard a car my mind screamed. What was I going to do if they showed up early, before the lock opened? Jess had told me what I was to say to them, I shuddered at the thought, but my pussy betrayed my fear with wetness. My nipples were hard, I was starting to sweat, even if the morning was relatively cool. I just thought of what Jess was seeing. No doubt she was on the front deck watching me writhe around naked. I at first imagined she was probably smiling and casually sipping her coffee but, I was starting to think she was hiding somewhere, her hand down her panties, secretly wishing it was her.

I looked in the distance. Across part of our small lake you can see a bit of the road leading towards our house. I saw a familiar truck, it was green, with the lawn logo. It was them! I tried to look at the lock, but stupidly I'd put the time part facing away from me. I had no idea how much time I had left to wait. I was frantic, my heart was pounding. I mean, it's a cruel game for me. On one hand, I love being exhibited, caught and used, on the other hand it never ceases to totally humiliate and embarrass me. I fight a constant battle within myself over it. The truck disappeared around the bend, just a few hundred more yards and they'd be out in the open with nothing blocking their view. Suddenly, the lock clicked open. I rushed to unhook myself from the eyebolt. I took off running. It must've been a great sight for Jess to watch her slut's big tits bounce and flap as I ran up the driveway. I headed to the back. She was waiting, she handed me the handcuff key, as planned.

Part two. I now had to run to the dog anchor she'd put in the ground a couple hundred yards from the house. I attached the collar to my neck along with the timed padlock which would release me, after fifteen minutes this time. I then recuffed my hands behind me, as she'd instructed. The leash wasn't long enough for me to stand, no doubt as she'd wanted. I had to kneel, naked, in the dirt, locked and leashed to the tether. Her plan was elegant, in its devilry. Each point the lawn crew would have a chance to "catch" me, like at the mailbox, and now in the backyard. We knew how they cut the grass on our land. They did the front first, then around back, where I was, then finally inside the line of bushes, nearest to the house. If they deviated from that plan or were quicker than usual, they'd find a naked slut out there, with instructions which they would no doubt enjoy.

I could hear the engines of the mower and of the weed whacker. I even caught glimpses of them from a distance, whenever they'd pass the sides of the house. "I want to be caught. I DON'T want to be caught, I NEED to be caught, I hate it." Those thoughts circled in my head like an auto race. I was horny, I was excited, I was scared. Then I thought of Jessica. I thought of how she had set all this up, how she sets everything up for me now. I thought of how much excitement this must be for her. I thought of how much I know she wants to be where I am, doing the things I do, at least a lot of it. I could almost see her looking out the window. "Ok," I thought, "if this is what she wants, then it's what I want." A calmness came over me, at least as calm as one can get while naked and chained to a post while some sweaty, horny guys get closer and closer.

They seemed more motivated this time. I usually see them taking a break every once in awhile, but this time they seemed hell bent on getting to the backyard. I knew why. From the back is where they've seen the most of me, through the kitchen windows, as well as from the patio. They were no doubt hoping for more. They had no idea how much more there was waiting for them, if they discovered me out there. I could see with each pass of the riding mower how much closer they were to getting the front done. Again, I couldn't see the timer, it was under my chin now, and my hands were cuffed behind me. I would just have to wait. My heart was shocked into a higher rhythm when I saw two of them standing on the side of the house. They were done with the front. I was still hidden by the bush, but it wouldn't be for long, once the mower got going again. I didn't see Sam, it was just Josh and Dylan, the two younger guys, the, "serious oglers," I called them.

Right on cue though, the padlock opened, the fifteen minutes was up. I had the cuff key. I got on the ground and moved my arms under my legs, which allowed me to get the cuffs open. My next location was the ground under the patio. Getting there was going to be a task now, though. They were between me and the house. As I said, the back "yard" is huge, separated by a more natural, wild setting, with bushes and trees, like where I was near. There was a line of hedges which aren't very tall. They are only about 4 feet high. They separate the more natural area from the more tended, sodded grass area. The part of the patio I needed to get to was on the corner of the house. I quickly ran to the shorter hedges. The mower had started up. Josh was riding it. I looked for Dylan. He was trimming around the edge of the yard. I had to time it just right. Just as Josh pulled past the hedges headed for the outer part of the back I darted around the hedge. Then, with Dylan's back turned I raced for the corner of the house. This part of the yard has neatly trimmed bushes and a concrete "sunning" area, with lawn chairs and tables. It's visually cut off from the rest of the backyard, that is, until you get to the one side closest to the house. This was the part of the yard they normally did last.

Part three. I had to hurry, the longer I took to lock myself up, the more time they spent cutting the grass, the less time I had. I locked my ankle cuffs carefully to the eyebolts in the ground, then I took the padlock, set it on 20 minutes and looped it over the eyebolt that was drilled into the deck above. I took my handcuffs and locked it to the padlock. It wasn't easy. I had to stand on my tiptoes, my wrists were way above my head. It left me naked and nearly dangling. Each roar of the mower frightened and thrilled me as I heard it pass, back and forth, behind the hedge. Time seemed to pass so slowly. But this time I could see the timer. It was almost taunting me at how slowly the time went by. 15 minutes, I was going to make it! Just a few minutes left!

Suddenly, a voice boomed, "Holy shit, what the fuck?"

It was Sam. He was standing there, mouth gaping. He was there to check on his workers.

"Oh fuck," I cursed out loud.

"What the hell? I mean, whoa, but what the hell?" He said, grinning.

I was searching for words, I was so fucking embarrassed. I mean, I was completely nude, helpless, dangling there like some obscene christmas ornament or something.

"So why are you tied up like this on this fine morning?" He cracked. "Don't bother, it was your Mistress's idea, correct?"

I just nodded.

"You know the boys will be by here any minute now. Do you WANT them to catch you like this?"

"No, yes, I don't know!" I said, embarrassed and frustrated. "I only have like three minutes to go then the lock opens and I can hide," I said, explaining it as quickly as I could.

"Interesting," he said, ogling me freely. "But I'm betting you want to get caught. Wouldn't that be frustrating for you, to get all worked up and then get...nothing, at the end?"

He had hit it right on the nail. "I don't know, exactly," I admitted. "I just know it's what Jessica wants, so I'll do whatever it is."

"But she does it for you. I'll bet all this is for you. I can call them over if you want, it's up to you."

"No...I don't know," I whined. I was turned on beyond belief, but scared out of my mind.

"Never mind," he grinned, "don't worry, I won't ruin your game."

He looked at the lock carefully, he was standing right next to me. I could feel my own heat rising.

"Wow, nice," he grinned, seeing the lock, the timer. He turned to me and leered at my body. He put out his hands and stroked my breasts softly. He slid his hand down my hip slowly, before pulling away reluctantly. He turned and walked away, headed for his workers. I had no idea whether or not he was going to betray my position.

One minute left, I heard footsteps, then a voice. It was Dylan.

"Holy crap. What the hell?" He yelled to his friend, "Dude! Dude! Come here, you HAVE to see this!"

"Well goddamn, house slut indeed." It was Josh. He was mocking me, using the words that Jessica used, no doubt hearing the whole story from Sam.

"Um, I uh..." I stammered.

"You uh...what?" He laughed.

"Well...um, you guys know my mistress likes showing me off..."

"Yeah, we were getting that idea," Dylan chuckled. "So you like showing yourself off?"

12