Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I agree I think it's time I fuck your sweet pussy!" I said standing up between her legs.

"Mmmm! Yes! I want your cock! Fuck my pussy!" She moaned.

I grabbed Jenny by her hips and pulled her towards me, her hips rested on the edge of the passenger seat, placing her wet pussy in the perfect position. "Ok here you go my little slut!" I said. Jenny spread her pussy lips with her fingers in preparation.

"I can't wait to have your cock! Do you like my little pussy?" She asked eying my cock and licking her lips.

"Yeah you have a sweet little pussy! I can't wait to feel it around my cock!" I said. Holding my cock with one hand I started to push the tip in past her pussy lips.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yes!" Jenny moaned. She was really wet and her pussy was dripping with her juices, but she was so tight that I could only get an inch in on the first try. I pulled out a bit then pushed more into her. Slowly, with each thrust I worked more and more of my cock into her. Jenny was moaning all the time and was now playing with her nipples pulling and pinching them. I had about half my cock in her and started to thrust into her faster and faster. She was super tight, but she was adjusting to having me inside her and I could get more into her. Finally I managed to get my entire cock buried into Jenny and began to slowly fuck her with my entire length.

"Fuck me you have the tightest cunt ever!" I grunted driving my entire shaft into her and holding it there. I could feel the individual muscles squeezing my cock almost painfully.

"Mmmm fuck your cock is amazing! You are so big! I can't believe how good you feel!" Jenny groaned slowly grinding her pussy into me harder and harder. "Please keep going I am so close to cumming again!" She pleaded.

I didn't bother replying I just pulled out my entire length and pounded it back into her. "Ungh yes!" Jenny grunted in pleasure. I kept pounding her faster and faster with my cock and she grunted with each thrust. She reached between her legs with her left hand and started to rub her clit. I fucked her as fast as I could and she began to cum.

"Fuckkkk! Oh god it's so good! I am cumming!" Jenny yelled loudly grinding her pussy into me and thrashing around. The muscles in her pussy tightened around my cock, to the point where it was painful. I tried to keep pounding my cock into her, but she was so tight that I could barely move. So I just held on while Jenny thrashed about in her orgasmic haze.

When Jenny had calmed down a bit I pulled my cock out of the vice that was her pussy. Once my cock popped out of her my dick felt better as all the blood began to rush back into my hard cock. "Nooo! Please don't stop fucking me! I need your cock!" Jenny moaned desperately grabbing for me.

"Out of the truck slut!" I grunted stepping back.

"Ok whatever you want just put your big dick in me! She begged and slid down off the passenger seat to her feet.

"Oh don't worry I am going to fuck you a lot more." I said. I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around so that her ass was towards me. I pushed her forward so that she bent slightly at the waist giving me better access. Jenny leaned forward placing her hands on the side of my truck for support and pushed her ass out further.

"Yes take me! Fuck my pussy!" Jenny begged. I grabbed her hips with both hands and with one thrust buried my entire cock in her pussy. "Ungh yes!" She grunted. Her pussy was super wet from all her cum so I was able to take up where I left off. I pounded her from behind with my entire cock using enough force to lift her to her toes each time. "God... You... Fuck... like... A... machine!" Jenny grunted with each thrust. She leaned forward more resting her head on her arm. Her left hand found her clit again and she started to tease herself. "Fuuucckk! I am cumming again!" she yelled. This time I pounded through her tightening cunt and fucked her through her orgasm. I pounded her as fast as I could, bouncing her off the side of my truck in the process.

As Jenny's orgasm subsided I felt mine building. I continued my pace until I knew I was close. "Ah fuck I am going to cum!" I grunted with effort.

"Yes cum for me! I want your cum! I want to taste your cum!" Jenny gasped, looking over her shoulder at me. I backed away and withdrew my cock from her pussy. Jenny spun around and sank to her knees on my driveway and put her hands on my legs pulling my cock into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. Jenny gagged again, but was able to swallow my cock into her throat with a little effort. I could hear the slapping of my balls on her chin and with a couple more thrusts I stared to cum.

"Ahhhh fuuccckkk!" I yelled and held Jenny's head impaled on my cock and emptied my cum into her throat. Jenny tried to swallow everything, but couldn't handle it all, and started to gag struggling against my hand. I let go of her head and Jenny pulled away from my cock coughing up a bunch of saliva mixed with cum. I fired my last little bit of cum on to her face hitting her just above her left eye.

When I was done I looked down at my new Asian slut. Jenny rocked back and sat on her heels, still coughing occasionally. There was cum and saliva on her chin and her face, her chest heaving, still trying to catch her breath. Jenny looked up at me and smiled happily "Wow you fuck like a god!" She said in wonderment, "Your cum tastes really good to by the way!" She spooned the remaining cum on her face into her mouth and swallowed everything. "I love cum!" She said.

"That's good because I don't like when my sluts waste it." I told her. I walked over to my shorts and put them on. "What do you think; you still want to be my slut?"

"If I get to have sex like that all the time then yeah I want to be your slut." Jenny replied.

I walked back over and helped Jenny to her feet, "I am glad you still are interested because I must admit you are a super sexy girl! Now we still have to finish washing my truck." I said changing the subject.

"What? Like this? Can I put something on?" She asked standing naked before me.

"No you are perfect just like that. Like I said, my sluts are naked when they are here. Besides it's almost clean, we only have the last half of the passenger side to do." I reminded her.

Jenny looked around nervously as if she just realized she was naked outside. "But what if someone comes by and sees me? What if my parents see me?" She asked.

"Well you are a slut. I am sure they will understand. Let's get to it." I told her. I turned and picked up the hose, spraying the last portion of my truck.

Jenny stood frozen in place for a second, before realizing that I wasn't going to change my mind. Finally she turned and grabbed the sponge out of the bucket and started to wash the back passenger door. Watching this little naked Asian wash my truck was incredibly sexy and I could already feel my cock twitching. Jenny initially was stiff and nervous, but soon began to relax when she realized that the likely hood of someone seeing her was slim. She began to get into it, wiggling her ass for me and bending over at the waist so that I could see her ass and pussy.

By the time we had finished fifteen minutes later Jenny was much more relaxed about being naked. I moved the suburban and parked it back where I normally kept it. We put everything away and Jenny was now on complete display should anyone walk by, but she seemed more accepting of her situation. "Come on in I will show you around." I said.

"Ok." She agreed, following me inside.

I took Jenny on a tour of my house I showed her the large great room, the dining room, kitchen. I took her upstairs and showed her our bedroom and master bath. Finally I took her out the back to our large patio with the hot tub and the in-ground pool. All surrounded by a large swath of grass and enclosed by large trees. "Wow you have an amazing house! I love your back yard it's so private!"

"Thanks I am glad you like it. You are welcome to come over any time and stay for as long as you want." I told her.

"Do you mind if I go for a quick swim?" She asked.

"Sure by all means." I replied. Jenny walked over to the pool and waded into the cool water at the shallow end. She sank into the water and lazily swam into the deep end enjoying the feeling of the water on her bare skin.

I turned back into the house and grabbed my phone and a spare towel before heading back out to watch Jenny in the pool. Vic had only been gone maybe three hours so I sent her a message to see when she was going to be home. While I was waiting for her to get back to me I sat down in one of the chaise lounges surrounding the pool and watched Jenny swim. She swam up to the edge of the pool and rested her arms on the edge. "When is Victoria going to be back?" She asked.

Just then my phone buzzed with a message from Vic. "That would be her now." I replied. I read the message and smiled. "She says she should be back in about two hours and that she is getting really horny!"

"I can't wait to meet her! She sounds like she is quite the slut as well." Jenny said. She pulled herself up and climbed out of the pool. Water cascaded off her body glistening in the sun, her hard nipples sticking out from her tits. Jenny looked incredibly sexy as she walked over to the towel I had brought for her. While she dried herself off she asked "How long has she been a slut? Has she ever been with another girl before?"

I shook my head, distracted from staring at Jenny's naked body. "She is pretty new to it. She has only been one for a little over a week though. She is a very eager learner though. In the short time she has already been with four other guys in two foursomes, but thus far she has never been with a woman." I explained.

Jenny tossed the towel aside and sat on the edge of my lounge chair. "Wow sounds like she has really taken to it. Do I get to be the first woman she is with?" She asked hopefully.

I sat up and ran my hand over one of Jenny's tits, cupping it and giving it a squeeze. "If you want to you can be. I am assuming from our conversation earlier you have had sex with other women?" I asked.

"Yes I have been with a couple. Nothing compares with a hard cock, but eating pussy is a lot of fun!" Jenny said, reaching out for my now hard cock bulging in my shorts and squeezing it.

"How long have you been a slut for?" I asked running my hand between her legs and finding her clit. Her legs parted for me and I started to stroke her clit.

Jenny shuddered slightly, closing her eyes. "A couple years I guess. Mmmm! That is nice! It started the first time I had sex. I couldn't get enough and had to have more and more. I read those sexy stories online and they made me ever hornier... Ohhh yesss... And I wanted to try everything in them. I guess today is the first time have openly admitted to being a slut though." She told me. Jenny opened my shorts and pulled out my cock, stroking it slowly.

"Well I think you and Vic will hit it off then!" I replied laying back into the chair. I pulled my hand out from between Jenny's legs, letting her stroke my cock.

Jenny let go of my cock and straddled my lower legs. She gripped my shorts and pulled them off in one go. "I hope so. I am really exited!" She said looking up at me. Then she bent over my cock and took it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! You have the most amazing mouth you know!" I moaned looking down at the bobbing head of the sexy Asian nymph sucking my cock with her ass up in the air.

Jenny looked up at me with a mouthful of cock and tried to smile, but her lips were already stretched wide. "Mmmpphhhmmm!" She mumbled at me and went back to bobbing her head up and down leisurely on my dick.

"What was that?" I asked.

Jenny stopped sucking my cock and brushed her silky black hair out of her face. She licked my shaft from base to tip with her tongue and kissed the tip. "I said, I know." Jenny smiled again engulfing my dick in one go. She started to bob up and down on me once again now making slurping noises, her hair covering her face. I sat back and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling, while Jenny cupped my balls with her left hand rolling them back and forth.

I let Jenny suck my cock at her leisure for several minutes until she decided to stop finally. She let my cock fall out of her mouth and sat up slightly into a doggie style position. From my position I could see her amazing tits hanging from her chest and through her cleavage I could barely make out her bald pussy. Jenny looked at me and then my hard cock standing erect between us and said seductively "Do you mind if I go for another ride?"

"I am here for your pleasure." I replied with a smile.

"Mmmm... My favorite kind of pleasure!" Jenny said. She crawled up my body and kissed me deeply on the lips for several long seconds. When she broke our kiss she crawled up further sitting up straight and straddled my waist. Facing me she positioned my cock below her pussy lips and slowly sank down on me, letting my dick into her tight wet folds. Jenny closed her eyes in pleasure as she sank lower and lower on to my cock. "Oh god your cock feels sooo good!" She purred pushing herself lower still on my dick.

Jenny bottomed out on my cock on the first try and sat still, impaled and full of dick "Wow you are pretty wet!" I moaned, her pussy muscles squeezing me.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Jenny moaned grinding herself into me slowly, "Ever since you made me your slut I have been so horny that my pussy has been dripping!" She leaned forward still grinding against me and kissed me deeply again. My mouth opened and she jammed her tongue into my mouth fencing with mine. I put my arms around her waist grinding myself back up into her. Jenny ground her clit against me for several minutes before finally breaking our kiss. She sat back on me and slow raised herself up sliding up on my cock until just the tip was still inside her and then lowering herself down slowly. "Mmmmm yesss!" She moaned out loud closing her eyes. Jenny ground against me again the raised herself a little faster and sank down again. She kept repeating the process speeding up each time until she was slamming herself back on to my cock. "Ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Yes! Ohhh god! Fuck!" She moaned louder and louder. I helped her by thrusting up into her each time she came down on my cock. To increase her pleasure I grabbed her left tit in my hand and started to squeeze it. I pulled her forward to me again and sucked her right tit into my mouth twirling her nipple with my tongue and nibbling on it. "Ahhh damn! You're going to make me cum already!" Jenny wailed thrashing about on my cock. I let her tit go from my mouth and focused on tweaking the left one.

A minute later Jenny began to cum "Ohhh myyyy fuuucckk! I am cuuummming!" She wailed, slamming herself on to me, impaling her pussy on my cock one last time. At the same time I thrust up into her lifting her up of the chair slightly before coming back down. She collapsed into my arms quivering with pleasure and not moving. I could feel her pussy muscles spasm around my cock as she came all over me.

After several moments of quivering against me Jenny was finally able to push herself up. Still completely impaled on my dick she looked at me. "Have I told you lately that you are an amazing fuck?" She whispered breathlessly.

"Hahaha! You might have said something similar last time." I laughed quietly and pinched her nipple again.

"Ohhh! Mmmm... Well you are!" She moaned happily sitting up straight on my cock.

"Well thanks for the complement." I replied, "Do you want a break?"

Jenny paused for moment to think and then a mischievous look crossed her face "No, I want you fuck my ass!" She replied with a sly grin on her face.

I was surprised a little, but very excited. "I would love to fuck that beautiful ass of yours!" I said, my cock twitching in side Jenny with excitement.

"Goodie!" Jenny giggled, "I have been told that my ass is pretty good."

"I bet it is!" I said.

Jenny sat up and got off my cock. "I want you to fuck me from behind again!" She said. I hurried to stand up so she could get in position. Jenny turned around and got on to her hands and knees, doggie style, on the lounge chair facing the seat back holding on to the backrest. I knelt on the chair behind her and admired her perfectly round ass swaying in front of me with her tiny puckered asshole in the middle.

I grasped her hips with my left hand and my cock, slick with her cum and pussy juice, with my right. "You ready slut?" I asked, leering at her.

Jenny looked back over her shoulder and smiled biting her lip "I love it when you call me a slut! It gets me so wet! Please fuck your slut's ass!" She begged.

"Ok." I said and pushed the tip of my cock against the entrance to her asshole. My dick was so coated with her cum that I was able to push the tip and at least an inch into her before I ran into any resistance.

"Ungh fuck!" Jenny grunted, but rather than pull away a bit she pushed back taking more of my shaft.

I grasped her hips with both hands now and pulled my cock back out an inch or so then pushed it back in sinking another couple inches into her. Now I could really start to feel how tight her ass was, compared to her pussy it was a vice. Again I pulled out a little and pushed more back into her. Jenny was grunting each time I thrust into her and pushing back against me at the same time. I started to thrust my dick into her ass faster and with more force to counter the vice like grip her ass muscles had on me.

It took several minutes of Jenny and I thrusting against each other before with one hard push I finally lodged my entire cock up her ass. "Oh my fucking goooodddd!" She screamed. "Your cock is fucking huge! Fuck!" I held myself there for several moments letting us both adjust. Her ass muscles felt like they were going to squeeze my cock right off they were so tight. Finally I felt Jenny begin to move her ass, grinding against me and the pulling away from me then pushing back. I let Jenny control the pace, remaining still while she moved back and forth on my cock.

"That's it slut, fuck your ass on my dick!" I growled watching her pull away further and then push back against me. She kept speeding up and soon she was rocking back and forth using my entire cock. Her head was hanging limp between her arms, which had a death grip on the back rest of the chair for support.

"Ungh... Ungh! Fuck! Ungh! Ahhh! Yes! So... Big! Fuck! Ungh! So... Good!" She grunted with the effort and the mixture of pain and pleasure from each time she thrust my cock back into her ass. I grabbed her hips again and stared to match her thrusts with mine, making loud slapping noises pounding into her ass.

I reached down around her waist and between her legs with my left hand and found her clit. I started to rub it furiously which set Jenny off "Ahhh shit! Fuck! Ohh my goooooddd! Fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass! Make your slut cum!" She screamed in pleasure. I did my best to fuck her ass harder and still rub her clit, but it was difficult from my position and I had to stop. Jenny wasted no time in replacing my fingers with hers and was soon wailing away. I focused on hammering her ass and holding on while she thrashed about.

The pressure from her ass hole was getting more intense and I could feel my own orgasm building. Jenny was still trying to push back against me, but the pain and pleasure was getting to her making her lose focus. She was grunting and wailing constantly now and I could tell she was close to cumming. I tried to speed up my thrusts so that I could hopefully cum with her.

"Fuck I am about to cum!" I said grunting with effort.

"Ahhhhh fuuucckk! Meee toooo!" Jenny wailed back, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in my ass! Ohhhh shhhiiiittt! Cummmming!"