Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded her ass furiously while her orgasm took her and made her ass muscles tighten even more. This finally sent me over the edge and I began to cum. "Fuuucckk!" I yelled loudly. I pulled Jenny back hard against me burying my cock deep in her ass and pumping my entire load into her. I pulled her hard enough that she lost her grip on the backrest and collapsed into a heap on the chair.

I held her like that for several moments while we both shook from our combined orgasms. Finally I regained my strength and slowly pulled my cock from Jenny's asshole. I sat down on the end of the lounge chair and looked at her. Jenny still wasn't moving and her ass was up in the air. Her pussy was splayed open and I could see drops of pussy juice on her lips. Her asshole was a dark wide open gaping hole that had a thin line of cum running from it down into her pussy. I reached over and lightly rubbed her bald pussy and Jenny moaned quietly. "You alive over there?" I asked.

Jenny didn't respond for almost a minute then she groaned and rolled over onto her back with a thump. "Whew, you are a machine." She finally replied, "That was awesome!"

"Thanks, that was pretty awesome!" I agreed.

"I think I need another dip in your pool, if that's ok?" Jenny asked, slowly sitting up.

"I think that is a good idea. I could use one as well." I said in agreement. I stood up and helped Jenny to her feet. Initially she was a little wobbly, but quickly recovered. We both walked into the shallow end and sank into the cool water.

The two of us swam around together enjoying the cool water and getting refreshed for a while. After a good half an hour I got out and dried off and checked my phone. Vic hadn't sent any other messages so we still had at least an hour until she was back. Jenny joined me a few minutes later sitting on the lounge chair with me again. "Any idea when Vic is going to be back?" she asked.

"Probably an hour or so." I replied and stroked the inside of her thigh lightly.

Jenny looked at me with a mischievous look and started to rub my cock. "You want to do that again? We have enough time." She asked, giving my dick a squeeze.

With all the fucking I had done over the last day I wasn't sure I would be of much use. Plus I wanted a bit of a breather. "I think I need a little break at least until Vic gets home." I told Jenny.

She seemed a little disappointed, but stopped squeezing my cock. "Sure I am good with that. Hopefully she isn't much longer." Jenny said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "I really want your cock again!"

We relaxed on the chaise lounge together, idly exploring each other's bodies. We chatted for a while about nothing in particular when my phone buzzed with a message from Vic. "On my way home. Can't wait to get your cock in me!" I read the message aloud.

"Sounds like she is horny as well!" Jenny said. "Have you told her I am here?"

"Not yet. I figured it would be a surprise."

"What should I do when she gets here?"

"Stay here just like this and I will bring her out to meet you. Then do whatever you want to her. Like I said she has never been with a woman so she might be a little nervous." I explained.

"Sure, sounds good. Nothing relaxes you more than getting your pussy eaten!" Jenny said with a giggle.

"I can't wait to see it!" I said.

A little while later, right on time, I heard the garage opening and a car enter the driveway. I untangled myself from Jenny and stood up. Grabbing my shorts only and sliding them on quickly I headed into the house. "We will be back out in a minute." I told her.

"I can't wait. I am so horny right now!" Jenny said and began to play with her bald pussy.

I went inside and made my way to the front door. Vic opened the door just as I was coming up the hallway to meet her. She was already naked from the waist down having taken off her jeans when she was getting out of the car. As she let the door swing shut behind her she peeled off her shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra revealing her luscious tits. "Hi! I am home." she said, seeing me and sinking to her knees and tossing her stuff in a pile beside the door.

"And beautiful as always!" I said walking up to her, "How is my sexy blonde slut?"

"Horny and hungry for this!" Vic replied looking up at me from her knees and rubbing my cock through my shorts. She undid them and pulled my limp cock out and kissing it. "I missed you and your amazing cock!" She continued. Without waiting for a response she took my whole member in her mouth and started swirling her tongue around it. "Mmmm... yummy!" Vic moaned a minutes later taking my cock out of her mouth and replacing it with my balls.

Despite the work out my dick had gotten I could slowly feel some life creeping back into it. Vic played with my balls for a little bit then went back to sucking my dick. After a few minutes I still wasn't fully hard Vic became concerned and stopped sucking me. Looking up from her knees she asked "Is everything ok?" a note of concern in her voice.

"Everything is great. I have just had a busy day." I replied. "By the way I have a surprise for you!"

Vic looked up at me puzzled "What kind of surprise?" She asked warily.

"The kind that any slut would love!" I told her and giving her a big smile, "Come I will show you." I continued pulling her to her feet.

I led Vic down the hall towards the patio when she noticed Jenny's cloths sitting on the bench where I had left them. "Whose clothes are those?" She asked, now a little nervous.

"It's part of your surprise." I assure her. I led Vic through the house and when I got to the patio door I said "Close your eyes."

"Ok." Vic said warily, but closing them anyways. I led her outside on to the patio where Jenny was waiting, naked.

"Ok stop and don't open them until I tell you." I instructed Vic and waved Jenny over silently.

"Ummm... ok, but what's going on?" Vic asked, a touch of nervousness still in her voice, but she stood still in front of Jenny and I naked.

"Just relax and enjoy!" I said soothingly, gesturing to Jenny closer.

Jenny walked over silently walking around Vic admiring her body and her curves. Facing Vic again she stood on her toes and gave her a soft kiss on the neck ensuring only her lips touched Vic's neck. "Oh! Mmmm! That feels nice!" Vic said quietly. Jenny kissed her way around Vic's neck and began to work her way down her chest. She kissed her way between her tits, halting her downward progress to focus on Vic's right breast. Jenny kissed around the edge of her breast and then slowly kissed her way to Vic's nipple. "Mmmm!" Vic moaned, trembling slightly. Jenny focused in Vic's nipple flicking it with her tongue then sucking it into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around Vic's engorged nipple, biting it, gently causing Vic to gasp out loud. Jenny repeated her treatment on Vic's left breast eliciting another loud moan out of her.

Moving downward, Jenny kissed her way down Vic's flat belly, stopping again just above her pussy. She teased Vic kissing the inside of her thighs purposely avoiding her pussy. Vic was trembling in anticipation and moaning quietly waiting for Jenny to touch her pussy. Jenny teased Vic for a little longer before she stopped and hovered over her pussy and started blowing lightly on Vic's clit. Vic gasped louder and shuddered trying to keep her balance with her eyes screwed shut. Jenny leaned forward inhaling Vic's sweet scent before giving her clit a direct kiss followed by licking her slit from bottom to top. "Oh shit!" Vic whimpered almost losing her balance again. Jenny licked her pussy again before then focused directly on Vic's clit, running her tongue over it again.

Vic whimpered louder and looked like she was about to lose it. I stepped in and put my hand on Jenny's shoulder to get her to stop. She sat back on her heels and looked up at Vic. "You can open your eyes now." I told Vic. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then looked down at the naked Asian slut kneeling in front of her, smiling. "Ummmm what's going on?" She asked looking back and forth between us.

I motioned for Jenny to stand up. "Hi I am Jenny! You must be Victoria! I must say you taste as good as you look!" Jenny said and extended her hand.

"Ummm Hi." Vic replied slowly shaking Jenny's hand and looking her over. She turned to look at me with a confused look.

"This is your surprise." I told her laughing at the look on her face. "Jenny is our neighbor from across the street. It turns out she is a slut as well. She saw you last night and this morning and how much fun you were having turns out she was a little jealous." I explained. Vic blushed in embarrassment when she heard that someone had seen her naked, fucking and sucking. "She came over to meet us and she wants to be a slut with you as well."

"It's true." Jenny added, "When I saw you walking around naked all the time without a care and then you were fucking those two guys, it was really hot and I was so jealous. So I came over and introduced myself and Matt fucked me senseless all afternoon. I am even more jealous now having sampled that cock that you get all the time. It's amazing!" Jenny gushed.

"Yeah it is amazing." Vic mumbled, still a little unsure about what to do.

"Why don't you take Vic over to the lounge and get more aquatinted." I suggested to Jenny after seeing that Vic was still a little nervous.

"Sure! That will be fun!" Jenny said with an eager smile. She took Vic's hand and led her over to the chair where we had been fucking earlier. Jenny gently pushed Vic back into the chair until she was lying back against the backrest. Vic was nervous, but excited and did what Jenny wanted. Jenny kneeled on the end of the chair facing Vic and leaned in closing the gap between them. She started kissing her again on the neck, but instead of moving down her body Jenny kissed her way up to Vic's face. Jenny kissed both cheeks pausing to look Vic deep in the eyes and said "You are so hot!" Then she kissed Vic on the lips.

Vic was shocked and resisted a little, but after a second her inhibitions disappeared and she parted her lips allowing Jenny's tongue in. I sat on a nearby chair and watched as the two naked girls kissed for the first time. It was probably the hottest thing I have ever witnessed and I could feel my tired cock coming to life. The two girls french kissed timidly at first then as Vic became more comfortable her kisses became more intense.

A couple minutes later Jenny finally pulled away breaking their kiss. She gave Vic a sexy smile before she started to kiss her way down her body. This time rather than take her time exploring Vic's body, Jenny made several quick light kisses down along her chest and stomach to her pussy. Looking up at Vic to gage her reaction Jenny lowered her mouth to her sweet bald pussy. "Ohhh shit! Mmmm!" Vic moaned, her eyes closed and her head rolled back as Jenny licked her slit. Jenny took her time initially gently licking Vic's entire slit and probing between her outer lips. I was in heaven watching my naked girlfriend turned slut get eaten out by my naked little nymph of a neighbor. Jenny probed deeper and deeper with her tongue tasting all of Vic's pussy juices. Vic was trembling all over, her back arching, and moaning constantly her head rolling back and forth. She started to play with her own nipples pulling and twisting them while Jenny licked the inner walls of her pussy.

Just when it looked to me like Vic was getting close to cumming Jenny changed tactics and began to focus on her clit. Jenny licked her clit once and Vic squealed in pleasure, arching her back trying to push her snatch further into Jenny's hungry mouth. Jenny latched on to her clit and started to suck and lick it sending Vic to new heights of pleasure. At the same time she started to probe Vic's pussy with two fingers, slowly working them into her. The addition of the fingers combined with the tongue on her clit sent Vic over the edge. "Ahhhh! Ohhh my goooddd! I am cummming!" Vic squealed thrashing about under Jenny's unrelenting mouth. Jenny didn't stop and started to finger Vic faster trying to maintain her orgasmic high. Vic thrashed around for a couple more seconds before calming down, but not entirely. Jenny was eating her pussy like a pro and every few seconds Vic would shudder and let out a little scream as smaller orgasms hit her.

I was still sitting a few feet away mesmerized by the show. Vic was cumming again and again, while Jenny went to town on her pussy. Watching Jenny's sweet ass wiggle in the air made me realize I needed to get in on the action. I stood up, dropped my clothes, and approached Vic's with my hard cock sticking out from my body. I put my hand on Vic's head and guided her lips to my cock. As soon as she felt the tip of my cock on her lips Vic opened her eyes to look at me and then opened her mouth. I pushed a couple inches in and Vic clamped her lips around me and started to suck my cock. This time she didn't waste any time going slowly she just started sucking me as fast as she could trying to get my entire cock in her mouth. She was still having small orgasms every so often so she was having trouble focusing on my dick. I held her head somewhat still and started to fuck her mouth pushing my cock further down her throat. Vic tried to keep up with me bobbing her head faster and trying not to gag while my cock slid down her throat. Once she had swallowed the whole thing everyone settled into a bit of a rhythm. Jenny now had a third finger buried past the third knuckle in Vic's pussy and was alternating licking her pussy with her clit.

I let Vic bathe my cock with her tongue and the vibrations from her constant moans were sending shivers through me. Standing there I looked around and saw Jenny's ass wiggling away while she ate Vic's pussy. I decided it was time I became more involved. Vic felt me pull my cock out of her mouth and she opened her eyes, watching me head towards Jenny. I lined myself up behind an unsuspecting Jenny, who was too busy with her face buried in Vic's pussy. I placed my hands on her hips, Vic and I locked eyes and I pushed my cock into Jenny's slippery snatch. The sudden shock of being penetrated by my dick made Jenny squeal in pleasure into Vic's pussy, which made Vic have another orgasm. I pulled my cock back a bit and then pushed further into Jenny. Jenny stopped eating Vic's pussy lifting her head up, her face soaked in pussy juice, and looked at Vic. "Fuck his cock feels amazing!" She moaned while I sank back into her.

Vic smiled at her and said "I know! It's so hot watching him fuck you! Don't stop what you're doing though! No one has ever eaten my pussy like you!"

"Mmmm I am glad... Ohhh shit! Fuck me... Your pussy tastes so sweet!" Jenny admitted. Lowering her head and sucking Vic's clit into her mouth.

Watching Jenny eat Vic's pussy while I fucked hers was an intense high and I was glad my dick was tired, otherwise I would have blown my load right then. I took up a steady rhythm fucking Jenny and she was so wet that I already had my entire cock buried in her. Jenny was now moaning and whimpering into Vic's sloppy pussy and she was having trouble focusing. I figured with all the intense action she was probably close to cumming, even though I had only been fucking her for a few minutes. I increased my pace to try and get her to cum and soon Jenny was moaning louder into Vic, which had the added bonus of making Vic cum harder yet again. I knew Jenny was very close so I licked my thumb and started to work it into her asshole. The new sensation of something penetrating her ass caused Jenny to squeal louder. I pushed my thumb all the way into her ass and Jenny finally began to cum. "Fuck meeee! Ohhhh shhiiitttt! Cumming!" Jenny yelled lifting her face from Vic's pussy, her eye screwed shut as her own orgasm hit her. I rode Jenny through her orgasm not letting up fucking her pussy and keeping my thumb lodged in her ass.

Jenny was no longer licking Vic's snatch and had stopped fingering her as well when she came. Vic watched with excitement and curiosity as the sexy little Asian slut came in front of her. When Jenny finely calmed down and opened her eyes she looked up at Vic, her face soaked in pussy juice. "That looked hot! Did you enjoy that?" Vic asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Jenny moaned closing her eyes again. "He has the most amazing cock!" She added.

"Yes it is quite amazing." Vic agreed, "Can I return the favour? I really want to taste your pussy!" Vic asked.

"Mmmm of course! I was hoping you would ask!" Jenny said. She looked back at me and said "You're a great fuck, but I can't wait to have Vic lick my pussy for the first time!"

"Don't let me stop you then!" I said and pulled my cock from Jenny's slippery pussy. I stepped back and let the girls adjust themselves.

Vic stood up, a little shaky; from the chair leaving a decent sized wet spot on the cushion. Jenny crawled up the chair, turned around and leaned back taking Vic's place. She spread her legs revealing her little bald pussy to Vic for the first time.

"Mmmm your pussy looks yummy!" Vic whispered, licking her lips. She knelt at the end of the chaise lounge and crawled between Jenny's outstretched legs. Vic leaned forward, tentatively, gently kissing Jenny's lips. Jenny opened her mouth and hungrily sought Vic's tongue with her own. Finding acceptance Vic kissed back harder. The girls kissed passionately for a bit before Vic finally pulled away to admire Jenny's naked body. After a second or two she bent and kissed Jenny's left nipple. Jenny let out a little moan, closing her eyes, laying back in anticipation. Vic flicked her now erect nipple with her tongue several times before sucking the little rosebud into her mouth.

"Ohhh... Mmmm..." Jenny moaned a little louder.

Vic sucked Jenny's nipple, occasionally giving it a bit of a nibble, causing Jenny to tremble. She finished with her left nipple and then sucked the right one into her mouth repeating the performance. Jenny moaned again in pleasure as Vic sucked on her other nipple, her hands clenching and unclenching. Vic released her nipple and slowly began kissing her way down Jenny taught stomach. She paused just an inch above her smooth pussy, glistening with her juices, as if a little unsure if she could follow through. Just as quickly the thought passed and Vic gave Jenny's slick pussy a tentative lick.

"Ohhhh fuck! Mmmm! That feels good!" Jenny gasped, encouraging Vic to go further.

Vic looked up and smiled "Your pussy tastes delicious!" She said and gave her another lick. This time Vic took her time, exploring the folds of Jenny's snatch with her tongue.

Watching my sexy naked girlfriend turned slut start to eat her first pussy was almost too much for me. I was in a trance watching the erotic sight, until my cock twitched with excitement. Snapping out of my trance I knew I needed to get involved again before I blew my load just from watching these two vixens. Moving behind Vic I admired her naked ass stuck up in the air like a peach and her juicy pussy hanging between her legs. I ran my hand over her tight ass and between her legs until I found her clit. Vic shivered when I touched her pussy, but she didn't stop licking Jenny's snatch. Instead she wiggled her ass for me to let me know what she wanted. I stopped teasing her and positioned myself directly behind her with my dick lined up with her wet snatch. Grasping her ass cheeks in both hands I started to push into her.

"Mmmmmmm!" Vic moaned with pleasure into Jenny's pussy. She was so wet, having cum several times, that I didn't encounter much resistance pushing my cock into her pussy. With only a couple small thrusts I buried myself in her and slowly started fucking Vic's pussy.

Vic was now licking Jenny's snatch like it was her favorite meal in the entire world. She probed deeper and deeper into Jenny's pink inner folds with her tongue licking up her juices as she went. Every couple seconds Vic would suck Jenny's clit into her mouth and flick it with her tongue causing her to shiver with excitement.