Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's eyes were closed and she was vibrating in pleasure with every movement of Vic's tongue. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk!" She moaned loudly when Vic hit her clit, "That's it lick my pussy! Ohhhh my gooodddd I am going to cum!" Jenny arched her back and ground her snatch into Vic's invading tongue. She grabbed a handful of chair cushion in one hand while the other grabbed Vic's hair and pulled her mouth harder against her snatch.

I started fucking Vic harder from behind and pushed her forward into Jenny with each thrust. Vic was moaning louder and grunting in pleasure with each thrust. She tried to push back against me, but Jenny's hand held her still.

After a few more minutes Jenny began to tremble and shake as Vic made her cum for the first time. "Oh fuuccckkk I am cummming! Ahhhh! Don't stop! Fuuucckk!" She screamed while Vic nibbled and sucked on her sensitive clit. Jenny's back arched in pleasure pushing her wet snatch into Vic harder. While Jenny thrashed about orgasming into Vic's mouth Vic started to work a couple fingers into her pussy. "Ohhhh goooodddd! that feels so good!" Jenny squealed while Vic slowly sawed her fingers in and out of Jenny.

I watched Jenny thrashing about, wailing in ecstasy, Vic attacking her little clit while I held on to Vic's hips and fucked her pussy smoothly. As Jenny was coming down off her orgasmic high Vic's own was building. She was pushing back against me harder and moaning into Jenny's pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles grabbing at my cock and squeezing me. With my one hand I let go of her hips and started to rub the rim of her asshole with my thumb. Vic's head jerked in surprise against Jenny's hand and she pulled away from her pussy "Ahhh fuck yeessss! Fuck me harder! Fuck your slut's pussy!" She wailed, grinding herself back against me. Before she could say anything Jenny pulled her head back down and muffled Vic's moans with her wet pussy lips. I adjusted my grip on Vic's hips and pushed harder into her, driving my dick deeper into her pussy and pushing her nose into Jenny's snatch. Vic struggled to eat Jenny's pussy and finger her through the building pleasure. I pushed my whole thumb up to the second knuckle into her ass in one go then pulled it out before doing it again. Vic had just started to work a third finger into Jenny's pussy and was still going slow when I penetrated her ass. She screamed in pleasure into Jenny's cunt and at the same time drove all three fingers deep into Jenny. The chain reaction caused both girls to cum.

"Ohhhh fuccckkkk! I am cumming again! Shiiittttt! Oh god I am cumming! That is it Make me cum!" Jenny squealed loudly, arching her back again, thrashing about in orgasm.

While Jenny came for the second time she let go of Vic's head and Vic pulled away from Jenny, leaving her hand buried inside her. "Fuuucckk I am cummmminng! Make my pussy cum!" She screamed in pleasure. Both girls were quivering in ecstasy and collapsed in a pile on the chair. Jenny had slumped down and Vic had collapsed forward so her head was on Jenny's stomach, while her fingers were still buried in her pussy.

I watched the two beautiful naked sluts recover slowly from their orgasms while I leisurely fucked Vic from behind. Jenny was the first to recover and was struggling to sit up dislodging Vic's hand from her pussy. I decided to change positions; I pulled my now slick cock from Vic's juicy cunt and sat down beside Jenny. Vic felt me pull out and slowly sat up rocking back on to her feet at the end of the chair. I slid over more so that I was laying on the flat part of the chair, my legs straddling it just in front of Vic and my head beside Jenny's hips. Both girls recovered quickly when the saw my slick cock standing straight up, eyeing it with anticipation. Vic was the first move grasping my cock with her right hand, stroking it lightly; she moved off the chair and knelt on the patio. Jenny saw Vic bend down and lick her juices off my cock she to changed positions kneeling on the edge of the chair leaning down across my body facing my cock. Vic looked up and saw Jenny leaning in towards my cock she gave my dick another lick and then tilted it towards Jenny, offering her a taste. Jenny leaned all the way across me pressing her naked tits into my stomach and gave my cock a long slow lick. "Your pussy juices taste wonderful on his cock." She told Vic licking my cock again before passing my member back to Vic.

"Yes I do like the taste. I bet your juices taste just as good!" Vic admitted, lick my cock again then taking the tip in her mouth and sucking in it. Jenny leaned in close, spreading herself further across and tilted her head so she could lick my shaft while Vic sucked on the tip.

The feeling of two tongues bathing my cock was incredible and I could feel it growing with excitement. I knew that if I didn't distract myself with something I wouldn't last much longer. While Jenny was licking my shaft I turned my head towards her ass now beside my head. I pulled her one leg towards me and over my head. Jenny straddled my face with her hips so that her dripping pussy was inches above me. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hand as pulled her pussy to my waiting tongue. This time Jenny stopped licking my cock when my tongue hit her wet clit. "Ohhhh yessss! Lick my pussy!" She moaned quietly, closing her eyes in pleasure.

Vic stopped sucking my cock and asked "Doesn't she have a delicious pussy?" while I buried my face in her wet folds.

"Mmmhmm!" I murmured in agreement probing deep into Jenny's pink pussy.

"Mmmmm! Fuck you are really good at eating pussy!" Jenny moaned louder, sitting up, grinding her snatch into my face.

When Jenny sat up on my face Vic took the opportunity and straddled me, sinking my cock all the way into her pussy. "Mmmmm! God your cock feels so amazing!" She moaned, grinding against me.

"Yes it's an awesome cock! Ohhh! Mmmm!" Jenny moaned in agreement.

Vic began to bounce up and down on my cock, grinding her clit against me every time she bottomed out on my shaft, building towards another orgasm. I let her ride my cock how she wanted while I focused on licking Jenny's juicy snatch. Both girls were moaning loudly as the rode me, both trying to cum again. Vic leaned forward and met Jenny's mouth with hers, her tongue searching out its counterpart. Jenny responded by jamming her tongue into Vic's mouth and they began to kiss heatedly. I looked up from a face full of Asian pussy and saw Jenny's tiny little asshole and started to probe it with my thumb. Jenny squealed louder in to Vic's mouth, trembling on top of me. While I pushed my thumb further into Jenny's ass Vic grabbed both her tits in her hands and began to pinch and twist Jenny's erect nipples. "Ahhhh shit! Mmmm god you're going to make me cum again!" Jenny groaned breaking her and Vic's kiss. Vic bent her head and took one of her nipples into her mouth sucking and nibbling on it, while I sucked on her clit. "Mmmmmm fuuucckk! Don't stop! Suck my titties!" Jenny squealed louder.

Vic sucked Jenny's nipples for another minute then let go and kissed Jenny deeply while still playing with her nipples with her hand. Jenny kissed her back, grabbing one of Vic's tits, pulling and twisting her nipple. With her other hand Jenny reached down and found Vic's clit and began to tease it while Vic rode up and down on my cock. "Mmmmmmmm!" Vic moaned into Jenny's mouth and continued to bounce wildly on my cock.

The girls continued to kiss each other deeply and pull at each other's nipples for a bit, while the both rode me. I tried to start thrusting up into Vic while licking Jenny's pussy, but I was having trouble concentrating as my own orgasm started to build again. Vic finally broke their kiss and hunched against my cocky and Jenny's hand. "Yesss fuck me! I am going cuuummmm!" She grunted in pleasure.

I did my best to fuck Vic harder and at the same time started to push a finger into Jenny's ass along with my thumb. "Ohhhh! Yessss! Finger my tight little ass! I am going to cum too!" Jenny yelled rubbing her pussy against my tongue harder.

Both sluts started to tease the other harder while I did my best to pleasure both of them at the same time. Vic was the first one to cum a couple seconds later. "Ahhhhh fuuucccckkk! I am cuuummming! She yelled, slammed herself down burying my cock in her pussy. I could feel her entire pussy constrict around me cock as her orgasm swept through her.

Jenny followed suit a few seconds later when I finally pushed my entire finger and thumb into her ass. "I am cuuummming! Fuuucckkkk me!" She squealed, sitting up straight, her own pussy juice drenching my face.

I continued to lick Jenny's pussy, finger her ass and thrust up into Vic, while both girls trembled in orgasm. Jenny slumped down across me into Vic and they used each other for support while they shook in orgasm. After a minute or so Vic pulled herself up off my cock and sat back down on the patio, her legs spread obscenely apart leaving her gaping pussy open, breathing heavily.

Jenny was left with no one for support and slumped further forward laying across my length. Her head was resting only a couple inches from my glistening hard cock. After another couple of seconds she refocused on my cock, now that Vic had stopped fucking it. She lifter her head and took the first few inches in her mouth. Vic watched as the little Asian nymph sucked my cock, completing our sixty-nine. She regained her balance and leaned in putting her head between my legs so she could lick my balls.

Despite me trying to focus on licking Jenny's pussy the sensation of having both my dick and balls sucked at the same time was starting to get to me. Vic now had both my balls in her mouth and was swirling her tongue around them. Jenny was stroking my slick shaft, soaked with Vic's cum, bobbing her head up and down taking more and more of my cock in her mouth. I could feel Jenny's tongue slithering over my shaft cleaning Vic's juices off it. Vic let my balls fall out of her mouth and started to gently fondle them with her hand. She leaned in closer and began to lick the base of my shaft, cleaning her cum off my cock. Jenny stopped sucking me and began to mirror Vic's actions licking my cock in synch with Vic. They both licked their way up my shaft to the tip where their tongues met and they started to kiss passionately with the tip of my cock in the middle.

I groaned loudly into Jenny's super wet pussy and gave it one last lick before I couldn't hold it any more. "Ungh fuck! I am cumming!" I yelled, pushing Jenny's pussy up away from my face so I could breath. I could feel my balls constrict and I started to cum. The girls were still kissing the tip of my cock when I started to cum. The first stream exploded straight up and the fell down coating Jenny's cheek and mouth and so did the second. The last little bit sprayed Vic around her mouth and cheeks. When I had expended the last of my cum, I collapsed back down on the chair exhausted.

Jenny and Vic continued to kiss and lick the tip of my cock, taking turns sucking the last little bits of cum from the tip. Jenny slid down my body and sat up straddling my hips, me deflating cock resting against her soaked bald pussy lips. Vic picked herself up as well and sat down straddling my thighs facing Jenny. "Mmmm! That was amazing! He has the most delicious cum." Jenny moaned, licking her lips and giving Vic a quick kiss on the lips.

"I know I am still trembling!" Vic replied, "I could swallow that cum all day!" She added kissing Jenny back. Jenny opened her mouth when Vic kissed her letting her tongue into her mouth. Their two tongues explored the insides each other's mouths swapping my cum back and forth. When they had swallowed it all Vic licked my cum off Jenny's cheek and held it in her mouth. She then kissed Jenny deeply again so they could share the remains.

I watch with a dazed look as these two hot naked sluts swapped my cum back and forth and I knew there would be more of this. By the time they appeared to be finally done cleaning cum off their faces and sharing it my legs were going numb. I gave them a little nudge to remind them I was there.

"Oops are your legs asleep?" Jenny asked turning to look at me and giggling. Vic giggled as well and got up, walked over to another chair nearby and sat down. Jenny followed suit and joined Vic, but straddled her lap and sat down facing Vic, wrapping her arms around her neck and started to kiss her deeply. Vic kissed her back, cupping Jenny's ass cheeks in her hands.

My two naked sluts were completely engrossed in each other happily shoving their tongues into each other's mouth. I watch the erotic sight in front of me for a couple minute before I noticed my stomach rumble. "You two sluts getting hungry?" I asked.

Jenny and Vic broke their passionate kiss and looked each other in the eyes for a second. "I am famished now that you mention it." Vic said looking between Jenny and I. "All I have had today is a couple mouthfuls of cum!"

"Mmmm! That's sounds amazing! I am a little jealous I missed out." Jenny said licking her lips and kissing Vic. "But yeah I am getting hungry as well. What are suggesting?"

"I think we are all a little tired so let's just go out and get something." I suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. Do you want to join us?" Vic asked Jenny.

"Sure if I am invited? I don't want to intrude." Jenny replied looking at both of us.

"No of course you're not. You are one of my sluts so you are automatically invited." I assured her.

"Cool! I will let my parents know that I won't be home for dinner." Jenny said, "What should I wear?"

"Something tight and sexy that's easy to get off." I told her. "Do you want to shower before we go?" I asked both girls.

"Yes. That would be good." Vic replied for Jenny, who nodded in agreement. "Come on we can shower together. Our shower is plenty big enough for all of us." She continued. Jenny stood up and Vic took her hand leading her inside.

I watched my two naked sluts with their tight asses walk inside and couldn't believe how well things were turning out. Standing up naked as well I rearranged the furniture and headed inside collecting clothes as I went. It was several minutes later that I walked into the master bedroom and dropped everything on the bed. I could hear the water running from the shower in the bathroom and over it I could hear female moaning.

"Oohhhh yesss! Lick my slut pussy just like that! Use your fingers! I heard a voice that sounded like Vic moan. I walked into the bathroom and saw Vic with her back against the tile wall and one leg up on the bench. Jenny was on her knees between Vic's legs with her face buried in her pussy licking her to another orgasm, while hot water cascaded over them. Just as I entered the shower to join my two sluts Vic started to cum again. "Ungh god yes! I am cuuuuummmming! Fuuucckk!" She screamed, putting her hands on the back of Jenny's head and pulling her into her pussy.

"Wow you two sluts can't get enough! That is what it like to see!" I said smiling entering the water.

Vic released Jenny's head and she pulled away from Vic's pussy. She looked up at me "Yup I love eating pussy and your slut here has a delicious pussy!" She replied licking her lips and smiling. Vic just moaned her agreement and nodded happily.

"Well as much as I want to continue I think we all need to eat. Plus we have all night after we get back." I said and helped Jenny to her feet.

"Ok, you are right." Jenny replied a little disappointed that she wasn't going to have another chance at my cock, but smiled at my last comment.

"Yeah and I can't wait to return that orgasm you just gave me!" Vic replied kissing Jenny.

We all showered together and explored each other's naked bodies in detail. When we were done we stepped out and Vic and Jenny dried each off. Jenny grabbed her clothes and headed down stairs finally getting dressed at the door. "I will be right back." She called out heading for the door.

"What do you think of her?" I asked when Jenny left.

"She is super-hot and really sexy!" Replied Vic brushing her hair, "Plus she eats pussy and is a great slut. Do you like her?"

"Yeah I think we will all get along well. She fucks like a champ and will do anything." I replied.

After only a few minutes I heard the door open and Jenny called out "I am back."

"We are still upstairs." I yelled back.

Jenny came back into the master bedroom a minute later naked, but with her purse and a bag. "I told my parents you guys invited me for dinner and not to wait up because we might be out late. I also left my clothes by the front door again because I know you want your sluts naked. I hope that's ok?" She asked.

"Yeah that's fine. You're a quick study." I replied smiling and admiring the sexy Asian slut standing naked in my bedroom.

"What are you going to wear?" Vic asked, trying to pick out something to wear herself.

"You might as well get dressed now. We are just about ready to leave." I told Jenny.

Jenny walked over to the bed and put her purse and bag down. She pulled out a pair of black leather knee high leather boots that had about a three inch heel on them and slipped the on. Then she pulled out a tiny black G-string and matching sheer bra. "I brought these just in case because I wasn't sure if I should wear them?" She said.

"The G-string you won't need. Sluts don't need panties at any time and we will see about the bra, but probably not. Your tits are amazing and they don't need to be covered." I said admiring her naked in just her boots.

Jenny then pulled out her dress and put it on. It was a black mini cotton tube dress that did up with a single zipper running from the bottom to the top of the dress right in the front. When she did the zipper up the dress was form fitting cupping her perky ass and ending just below her ass cheeks. The top of the dress stopped just above her tits so that you could just see the swells of her perfect little tits. "What do you think?" She asked giving us a little spin.

"Wow! Very sexy!" Vic said admiringly.

"Needs one little thing." I said. I walk over and lowered the zipper about two inches so that some of her cleavage was showing. "Much better! You won't need the bra." I said satisfied she looked the role of a slut.

"I was hoping you guys would like it." Jenny replied happily. "What are you wearing?" She asked Vic.

"I think I am going to wear this." She said, pulling out a form fitting black mini dress that hung from her shoulder and went down to her ass, just barely covering it. The back was entirely open all the way to the small of her back. It had a ultra-low cut front that started at her shoulders and finally met in the middle just above her hips. The dress was low cut enough that you could clearly see the sides of her tits and her belly button.

"What do you guys think?" Vic asked when she was done giving us a little spin as well.

"You are one sexy slut in that outfit." Jenny replied with admiration, openly staring at Vic.

"Agreed. You are both very sexy sluts. I can't wait to show you off!" I said looking at both girls. Vic blushed and Jenny giggled at my comment.

I threw some jeans, a shirt and a sport jacket on and we headed downstairs. I led the girls out to the suburban and helped them into the truck. Jenny and Vic climbed in to the back seat together shaking their asses at me and giving me a nice view of their bald pussies. By the time I had climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine they were already kissing and fondling each other in the back. I drove off and headed to a restaurant that I liked. In the back the two sluts were spreading each other's legs and teasing their pussies. They giggled when they saw me watching them in the rear view mirror and trying to drive at the same time.