Victoria the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As good a spot as any for a quick fuck!" Jenny agreed, joining Vic leaning against the dumpster with her ass out.

Eric admired the two naked assed pointed in his direction trying to decide which naked slut he wanted to fuck first. With a silly grin on his face he stepped over to them, his hard cock leading the way. He ran a hand over each round ass while trying to pick who to fuck. Finally he stepped in behind Vic, grasping her hips in both hands he eased his dick into her dripping pussy.

"Mmmm... That feels good!" Vic moaned as Eric's slick cock pushed into her.

"Fuck your pussy is tight!" Eric groaned, pushing himself half way into Vic. He pulled back out a few inches before pushing himself back against her, finally sinking his six inch length fully into her wet tunnel.

"Ohhh... Yesss... Fuck me!" Moaned Vic with pleasure, her eyes closed and head back.

Eric paused to savor the heat and the feeling of Vic's pussy muscles squeezing him. After a moment he pulled out almost to the tip and pushed all the way back in, quickly, setting a fast pace. He wasted no time fucking Vic hard and fast, making the best of his short break.

"Ungh... Ahhh... Yess... Fuck... Fuck!" Vic grunted each time Eric thrust into her pussy making a wet slapping noise each time. She tried to match his pace, pushing her ass back against his invading member.

Jenny was not to be left out, while Eric pounded Vic from behind, she grabbed Vic's chin and pulled her in for a wet kiss. Vic moaned again as Jenny's tongue invaded her mouth.

Eric was spurred on by the erotic show and plowed Vic even harder, making her tits bounce with every thrust. Jenny moved closer to Vic so Eric reached between her legs and shoved a finger into Jenny's tight pussy.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Jenny moaned into Vic's mouth at the sudden intrusion into her wet snatch.

I sat back and watched the show, slowly feeling my dick harden while Eric fucked my slut against the dumpster. He pounded Vic for another half a minute before stopping, pulling out, and moving over to Jenny. "Your turn slut! I'll bet your pussy is tight!" He growled at her.

"Mmmm! I can't wait for your cock! Fuck my little pussy!" Jenny cooed, wiggling her perfect little ass for Eric.

"Yeah fuck her like you did me!" Vic added, reaching over to fondle Jenny's perky tit.

Eric lined himself up and with a steady pressure pushed his cock halfway into Jenny's wet pussy. "Shit slut, you have the tightest pussy ever!" He grunted pushing more into her tiny body.

"Ahhhhh shit! Your cock feels so good!" Jenny moaned loudly, pushing back against him, taking the rest of his dick inside her. "Fuck me!"

Eric pulled out about half way and the thrust smoothly back into Jenny as she adjusted to his size. Pulling out a little further he pushed back into her harder. He started to increase his pace and soon he was pounding Jenny, her firm tits barely bouncing each time he slammed into her.

"Aahhhhhhhhh! Fuuuucccckkkkk!" Jenny squealed louder, struggling to hold herself up against the dumpster while Eric hammered her little slit, showing no mercy.

Eric grabbed Vic's ass with one hand while he fucked Jenny and pulled her beside her naked friend. Reaching down he did the same thing he had done to Jenny earlier and shoved a finger into Vic's sloppy pussy.

"Ohhh! Yes! That feels good!" Vic moaned after the surprise intrusion.

Eric continued fucking Jenny for another minute before stopping again and switching back to Vic. Having already been fucked recently by him Vic was ready and Eric was able to sink his cock into her easily. "Ahhhhh! Yes fuck me! Fuck me hard again!" Vic moaned in pleasure when Eric thrust into her. He pounded Vic as hard as he could for a solid two minutes before stopping and switching back to take Jenny, sliding into her wet pussy in one thrust.

Eric switched between the two naked sluts, fucking them as hard and fast as he could for a minute or two then switching to the other one. He had been going for about ten minutes when it looked like he was going to blow his load. "Ahhh fuck I think I am going to cum!" He grunted at Jenny, who he was currently fucking. Jenny pulled away quickly, spun around and squatted in front of Eric's angry cock. She opened her mouth and swallowed his entire cock into her throat. Bobbing her head up and down furiously she sucked his cock clean of the pussy juices that coated it. She stroked his shaft at the base with her hand while sucking the top half in her mouth, swirling her tongue around as she went. Jenny looked up at Eric just as he started to cum. He grabbed the back of her head and tried to pull her further on his throbbing cock. "Fuuuccckkk!" He grunted loudly, filling Jenny's mouth with his cum. I could see Jenny's cheeks bulge with Eric's cum and she struggled to contain it all in her mouth. She couldn't keep all of it in and a small stream leaked out of the corner of her lips.

Finally Eric finished cumming in Jenny's mouth and pulled out with a satisfied gasp. He looked down at Jenny, who was still squatting in front of him idly stroking his wet cock with her hand. "Fuck you are a great slut!" He sighed and grinned at her. Jenny looked back up at him and gave him a big smile, which caused more cum to leak from her lips.

Vic squatted down in front of Eric beside Jenny and took his cock from Jenny and sucked it into her mouth, hoping to get the last remains of cum from it. She sucked him for a few seconds making sure she had gotten everything. Turning to Jenny Vic scooped the cum leaking out of her mouth up with her finger and sucked it clean. Jenny stood up slightly, pulling Vic towards her, so that she was leaning over Vic and slowly drooled Eric's cum into Vic's mouth.

Eric and I watched mesmerized while my two naked sluts swapped Eric's cum between them, kissing deeply on their knees. When they had finally swallowed it all Vic rocked back on her knees "Yummy!" She giggled licking her lips, looking up at us.

"Yummy is right!" Jenny agreed giggling as well "That was fun!"

"It certainly looked like you two enjoyed yourselves!" I said with a laugh and helped both Jenny and Vic to their feet.

"You two are fucking amazing!" Eric agreed, still slightly out of breath. "It's a shame I have to get back to work so quickly." He added buckling up his pants.

"Well we are going back to our place to continue the action. You can swing by after your shift is done if you want." I offered.

"Really? That would be great! I would love to come fuck these two hot sluts again!" Eric said, looking like he had won the lottery.

"Absolutely! They don't mind, do you?" I replied, looking at Vic and Jenny.

"The more cock the better!" Jenny answered for both girls, flashing Eric and I a sexy smile, while putting her arms around Vic's waist and pressing up against her.

I gave Eric my number and directions to our place then turned to my two sluts "Shall we head home and have some more fun? The show you two put on has made me super hard again!"

"Let's do it!" Vic said giggling; taking Jenny's hand she walked to the suburban. As she passed Eric Vic paused and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I can't wait for you to fuck my pussy again!" She said to him flashing a big smile. Jenny followed suit kissing his other cheek and both girls hopped into the back seat naked.

"See you in a couple hours then." I said to Eric with a quick wave, turning to follow Vic and Jenny.

Eric waved back "I get off at ten then I will be there." He assured me before turning back to the restaurant.

I got in the driver's seat and looked in the rear view mirror. Jenny and Vic were passionately making out kissing each other deeply. They both had a hand in each other's pussy fingering each other. "Guess you two didn't get enough?" I asked, starting the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

Vic broke her kiss, but didn't stop teasing Jenny's clit. "Mmmm... Not really, I didn't even get to cum." Vic moaned while Jenny fingered her wet pussy.

"Me neither." Jenny added, leaning down and sucking Vic's nipple into her mouth. "Hopefully he will do better next time." She added.

I drove in the direction of home while the girls teased each other in the back. We were half way back when Jenny spoke up in the back. "Oh hey do you guys have any toys at your place? You know like a vibrator or a dildo."

I looked up at her in the rear view mirror "No I have never had any toys like that." Vic replied for both of us.

"We totally need to get you some!" Jenny said sitting up excitedly, "I have a dildo and a vibrator that I use all the time! There is a good place up ahead where I got my last one."

"Ok sure we can check it out." I replied. Jenny gave me directions and a few blocks later we pulled into a plaza that had an upper scale sex shop in it. "You two pretty sluts should probably slip on your clothes again." I told them, putting the vehicle in park, and turning to look at the two naked girls in the back.

"Ohh I guess you're right." Vic pouted. The two of them quickly put their dresses on and slid out of the truck.

"Don't worry you won't be wearing them long." I assured her, giving Vic's ass a slap.

"Oh! I hope not!" She said wiggling her ass for me.

Jenny took Vic's hand and dragged her towards the front door of the shop. "Come on I have some ideas I want to show you that I think you will really like." She said excitedly.

I followed the two of them inside and looked around. Jenny waved at the sales lady behind the desk and dragged Vic over to another aisle. I nodded at the lady as well and wandered around pursuing the store while my two sluts picked out the sex toys they wanted. Wandering through the aisles I could hear them giggling about different things. I finally ended up at the front display case that held several different types of wireless vibrating toys. While I was looking at them the idea that I could use them on Vic any time I wanted to drive her wild, even when I wasn't around struck me. I looked at a couple in detail before settling on one that had a pretty good range, several different functions and both rotated like Ben Wa Balls and vibrated like a vibrator. I decided to get them for Vic and then added a second one for Jenny. I paid for the two toys and the lady offered to show me how to make them work. "Are you going to use the right away?" She asked nodding in the direction of Vic and Jenny.

"I might be, yes." I replied with a nod.

"Well then I will clean them and get them set up for you." She said. The sales lady wiped them both down and then showed me how to work the remotes. I tucked everything away planning on surprising Jenny and Vic later.

Several minutes later Vic and Jenny approached the sales lady with several items. I paid for them all as well figuring I would enjoy them using the stuff on each other as much as they would. They had picked out a variety of toys. There was a eighteen inch double ended rubber dildo, a nine inch glass anal bead dildo, a ten inch hard rubber vibrator, and the one that intrigued me the most was a strap-on that held a ten inch rubber dildo and also had a smaller one on the inside of the base so that the girl wearing the strap-on could fuck herself as well. Once everything was paid for we gathered our new toys and headed out.

Back out at the truck I turned to Vic and Jenny before they got in and said "I think you two little sluts have been clothed long enough."

"I agree!" Jenny said with a laugh and she undid the zipper of her dress leaving her naked in the parking lot.

"It's going to be fun trying out my new toys!" Vic agreed slipping her dress off quickly and joining Jenny naked beside the truck.

"Well before you get in I have a surprise for both of you." I pulled out the two little toys and gave one to each of them.

"Oh wow! Thanks! What are they?" Vic asked.

"Cool! Thanks Matt." Jenny added.

"They are kind of like Ben Wa Balls. You slip them in your pussy and they move inside you when you move creating pleasure." I told them, purposely leaving out the remotes for now. "Go ahead and try them."

"Bend over slut!" Vic said to Jenny, laughing. She turned Jenny around and so she was facing the car and bent her forward to lean on the door of the truck. Vic squatted down between Jenny's legs and began to lick Jenny's bald little pussy from behind.

"Ohhh shit! Yessss! Stick it in me!" Jenny squealed in pleasure. Vic licked her snatch a couple more times then slowly pushed it into Jenny's pussy.

When it disappeared into her Vic stood up and stepped back from her naked friend. "Well how does it feel?" She asked.

Jenny stood up straight and turned taking a small step or two. "Mmmm... it feels good. I can feel it moving inside me." She paused for a few more seconds, enjoying the sensation before turning to Vic. "Your turn!" She said squatting down in front of a naked Vic. Jenny hungrily began to lick the smooth folds of Vic's pussy.

"Mmmm... Yesss... Your tongue is so sweet!" Vic moaned closing her eyes in pleasure. Jenny lubed up Vic's toy and inserted it into Vic's wet snatch.

"There you go slut! What do you think?" Jenny laughed and stood up.

Vic took a couple steps and finally looked at us "Yeah I can feel it moving. It feels interesting, in a good way." She replied.

The girls turned and Vic opened the back door of the truck to get in. "Before you get in I have one more surprise for both of you!" I said mischievously, grasping the remotes hidden in my pocket.

"Really? What else is there?" Jenny asked still standing with Vic naked in the parking lot.

Before answering, I flicked the remotes to its highest setting and turned them both on at the same time. "They come with wireless remotes!" I said pulling the remotes from my pocket. Vic and Jenny didn't hear what I said the effect of the remotes was so intense. Their mouths opened, but they were unable to speak, or even breathe. I could see both their stomach muscles squeeze and spasm from the intense sensations. They both doubled up using the truck for support, trying not to fall to the pavement.

I let them feel the toys on full speed for a solid minute before Vic doubled over further, gripping the door handle for support "Ahhhh...unnngggghhhh!" She half screamed and half whimpered, having what looked like a very intense orgasm. I turned Vic's remote off, but I left Jenny's on high to see if I could make her orgasm as well. Even with her toy turned off Vic didn't move, while she fought to overcome the intense pleasure shooting from her pussy.

Jenny only lasted another ten seconds past Vic before she doubled over in orgasm, making some sort of animalistic wail before collapsing against the side of the truck. I turned off Jenny's remote as well and helped them stand. They were both wobbly on their feet and I could see thin streams of cum leaking down the insides of both their legs from cumming so hard. I opened the door and my two naked sluts climbed in weakly collapsing against each other in the back seat, still breathless from their orgasms.

I hopped back into the driver's seat and pulled out of the parking lot heading for the house. It was about another five minutes before I heard Vic speak behind me. "What the hell are those things you bought us?" She asked still in a bit of a daze.

"They are rotating, vibrating Ben Wa balls that have a wireless remote with a bunch of different settings. What you two felt was the most powerful setting." I told them, eying them in the mirror.

"That had to be the most intense orgasm I have ever had." Jenny chimed in. "What else do they do?" she asked.

"Let's see." I said. Taking out the remotes again I started to experiment with the different settings while I drove us home. Soon both sluts were moaning again letting me know which settings were their favorites.

By the time I got us home, both Jenny and Vic were writhing in the back seat, their legs spread. Vic was rubbing her clit while Jenny had a finger in her pussy. I left the balls set to low, parked and got out of the suburban opening the door for my sluts. At first they didn't even notice, but I coughed loudly and Jenny got out, reluctantly removing her finger from her pussy with a soft moan. Without saying a word she turned to face me, sinking to her knees, and started to undo my pants. Jenny pulled my hard cock out and for the second time that day started to suck my cock, naked in the driveway. She went quickly and was swallowing two thirds of my cock within a few strokes making sloppy noises as she did.

Vic followed Jenny out and watched her attack my cock with her mouth. Licking her lips in excitement she watched Jenny work me for a few more seconds before pulling her to her feet. "Come on you dirty slut lets go inside where he can really fuck us and we can try out these awesome toys you picked out!" She said pulling Jenny toward the front door with the bag of sex toys.

I followed leaving my saliva covered cock hanging out. The girls hurried inside and stared to clean the toys so that they could use them. I sat down on the couch where Vic had gotten fucked last night and prepared to do it again tonight. Pulling out the remotes again I waited a few seconds to see if my sluts were going to join me. They didn't appear after waiting for half a minute so I turned the toys up to high and waited. It was only a couple seconds before I heard Jenny squeal loudly and Vic let out a little scream of pleasure. They both hurried into the great room where I was waiting, somewhat awkwardly given the intense pleasure coming from the toys lodged in their pussies. Both Vic and Jenny collapsed on the couch on either side of me breathing heavily, unable to speak, shaking with intense pleasure. "You were making me wait. I don't like waiting for my sluts." I told them in a matter of fact tone.

"Sorry... Ohhhhh!" Vic murmured, barely able to speak through the spasms that the toy in her pussy was causing. Jenny nodded in agreement and moved so she could stroke my cock.

"That's better. Let's not let it happen again." I told them and turned off the two remotes completely.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Jenny moaned resting her head on my leg while holding my cock in her hand. "I am tingling all over!" She added.

"Me too." Moaned Vic kneeling on the couch on my left side and lowered her head until she could suck on the tip of my cock. She locked her lips around the tip and began to swirl her tongue around it.

Jenny knelt on my right so she could lick the base of my shaft. She pulled at my pants and I lifted my hips so they could get them off. Both sluts worked together pulling them down, never taking their mouths off my cock. I kicked my pants off and spread my legs allowing Jenny to suck on my balls.

I lay back against the couch and let my two naked sluts worship my cock. Jenny traded with Vic and sucked the top third of my cock while Vic ran her tongue along my shaft. They traded back and forth bathing my cock with their tongues. I enjoyed the sensation of two wet mouths on my cock and began to caress Vic's naked ass first, then Jenny's perfect cheeks. I picked up both remotes and began randomly flipping through different settings. Both girls began to squeal and moan with different setting, but neither of them stopped sucking my cock.

I teased both of them for several minutes before turning off the remotes again. Jenny, who currently had my balls in her mouth, moaned in disappointment. She let them slip out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Mmmm... don't stop. It feels so good!"

"You just keep sucking and if you're good I'll fuck you soon." I scolded her with a smile. Jenny didn't hesitate and started to bathe my shaft with renewed vigor.

I shifted my attention to Vic, who was happily bobbing up and down on my cock. I felt my way between her beautiful round ass cheeks, probing her little asshole for a second before slipping my fingers between the folds of her pussy. "Mmmmm!" She moaned around my cock. I parted her pussy lips and pushed my fingers into her sopping wet snatch. Working my way deeper into her I felt the little wire that was the way to remove the toy. Holding on to it I slowly pulled the slick object from Vic's slick pussy. "Oh! I feel so empty!" She moaned taking her head off my cock.

1...45678...12