Victoria the Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good let's get going. We don't want to be late getting back for dessert." I said. Vic giggled, standing up and pulling her tight skirt down around her ass. She grabbed her suit jacket and put it on over her naked tits. "Just do the middle button." I told her.

Vic did the middle button up leaving the top and bottom ones undone. The jacket now met just above her navel, pressing her tits together nicely and exposing her cleavage in the deep 'V'. The lapels of the suit jacket held her nipples in place so just the edges of her areolas were showing.

"See you in a bit Bill." I said walking out the conference room with Vic in tow.

She stopped and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I had fun and I look forward to more." Vic said with a sexy smile. She pressed up against him as we went by.

"You guys are great. See you in a bit." Bill replied squeezing Vic's ass as she went by.

I led the way out of the building and over to where I was parked. Vic hoped in and we headed over a couple blocks to a little cafe that I had heard good things about.

It was pretty open concept when we got there so I was a little disappointed that we wouldn't be able to fool around much. As we sat down at a simple table Vic looked at me, a little disappointed as well, and whispered "I guess I can't crawl under the table here like you made Jenny do yesterday?"

"No I guess you shouldn't, but you would if I told you to right?" I asked looking intently in the eyes.

Vic thought about it for half a second before going bright red and adverting gaze "Yes I would." She replied quietly and looked up at me like she hoped I might tell her to do just that.

Before I could reply a waitress showed up to take our orders. When she left Vic watched her leave before turning to me. "Are you really going to let all of the janitors fuck me when we get back?" She asked looking a little apprehensive.

"Of course I am. Depending on how much time is left in your lunch break when we get back. Bill and I are for sure going to fuck your ass." I replied matter-of-factly, looking her in the eyes again. Vic blushed again, but this time met my gaze nibbling on her lip, clearly aroused. "You like it when I show you off and let people fuck you don't you?" I asked watching her intently.

Vic smiled, still looking me in the eyes. "Yeah I do. I get so turned on that I almost cum when anyone touches me. I love it when you tell people I am your slut and then show me off to them." Vic admitted quietly, rubbing her legs together in pleasure.

"Is your pussy nice and wet right now?" I asked smiling.

"It is! I am so horny." She admitted.

"Show me." I told her.

Vic stood up and walked around the small table. She stood beside me, her flat stomach at my eye level. I ran my hand up along the inside of her thighs, which parted for me immediately. Sure enough as soon as my fingers got within an inch of her snatch I could feel the heat radiating from it. I touched her tender pussy and found her lips open and her inner folds soaked with pussy juice. Vic shivered when my fingers touched her and I pushed two fingers further into her letting her juices coat my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and said "You are certainly wet. Have a seat."

Vic returned to her seat and I held out my hand offering her my sticky fingers. "You can clean your pussy juice off my fingers." I told her.

Without wasting any time she sucked my fingers clean, bathing them with her tongue. "All clean." She said smiling.

Our lunch arrived a few minutes and I caught the waitress' disapproving look when Vic shifted, showing more of her tits. We ate and chatted about nothing in particular. Once we were done we decided to leave, stopping at the counter to settle the bill. The waitress shot Vic another look of disapproval, but didn't say anything.

We left the restaurant and headed back to the suburban. Halfway across the parking lot I turned to Vic "You can take all your stuff off now." I told her casually.

Vic looked at me with a mischievous grin and said "I was hoping you would tell me that." She undid the lone button holding her jacket together and released her beautiful perky tits. Sliding the jacket off she handed it to me. Reaching to the small of her back, which also made her push her tits out further, she unzipped the small zipper on her tight skirt. Wiggling her hips enticingly she slid the short skirt to the ground and stepped out of it. Bending over at the waist Vic picked up the skirt and looked at me wiggling her firm round ass. She stood up and turned to me now completely naked except for the small heels she wore. Handing me her skirt she let my eyes wander over her nakedness. "That's better." She concluded.

"It is." I agreed and we made our way across the rest of the parking lot to my vehicle.

We got in and I drove us the short distance back to Vic's office building. Driving through the parking lot slowly I found my way behind the building to where the shipping entrances and loading docks were. I spotted Bill sitting at a picnic table tucked in a small nook just beside a man door going into the basement of the building. We found a spot close by to park and turned to Vic. "Let's go see your new friends." I said, specifically not offering her clothes back to her.

Vic looked slightly apprehensive, but after I got out she followed silently. We crossed the lane way and approached Bill, who was reading the paper oblivious to us. We were about fifty feet when I called out. "Hey Bill we are back, did you miss us?"

Bill started and looked up as we came closer. His jaw dropped when he saw Vic walking across the pavement towards him stark naked except for her heels, her round tits bouncing slightly with each step. "Hi Bill!" Vic said lightly giving him a wave.

"Uhh... Hi Victoria! Holy shit... You are incredible... Wow!" Bill managed to stammer.

"Aw thanks!" Vic replied blushing.

We got to the picnic table and I looked around. "Where is everyone else?" I asked seeing no one.

"I am not sure. They didn't really believe me when I told them what you had offered, but they did say they would try and make it. Did you want your bra back?" Bill explained and offered Vic her bra.

"No, it's ok for now." Vic said as she squatted down in front of Bill and opened his pants to get at his hard cock.

"Ohhhh shit!" He groaned as Vic sucked half his dick into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around the tip.

"It's not like she has anywhere to put it anyways." I added taking her bra and tucking it in my pocket. "Let her get you all lubed up and then you can have first crack at fucking her ass."

Wha... Really? That would be awesome! I have never fucked a girl in the ass before. My wife never wanted to try it." Bill said excitedly, moving his cock back and forth between Vic's lips. "Do you want to go into our break room?" He asked after a moment of thought.

"No, it's a nice day out, so this table will do. Is that cock ready for your ass yet?" I asked Vic, watching her spit on Bills shaft and work it in with her hand.

"Mmmm I think it is!" Vic moaned anticipating the upcoming pleasure. She stood up and turned looking from Bill to me and the table. "How do you want me?"

"You can get on your hands and knees on the seat. Here, this will help." I said, picking up a stray piece of cardboard that was two feet by two feet and putting it on the bench so she could kneel down easier.

Vic knelt down awkwardly on the narrow bench and presented her lusciously firm ass to Bill. He approached her with his raging saliva covered cock sticking straight out. Lining himself up carefully behind Vic he started to push the tip against her puckered asshole. Vic lowered her head and forced herself to relax letting Bill push the first inch or so in to her. "Ohhh... mmmm... That's it take my ass! Mmmm..."

Bill met some resistance as her ass stretched to accommodate his member, so he stopped, pulled back and pushed in again harder. This time the slickness of his dick let him sink the first half of his length into her tight hole. "Damn she is super tight! I didn't think it would be this tight!" Bill grunted.

He pulled out again and thrust back into her, pushing harder until the rest of his cock disappeared into Vic's ass. "Ungh shit that feels good." She groaned with pleasure. "Your cock fills my ass sooo good!"

Bill stayed buried in her backside for several moments, enjoying the tightness of her muscles squeezing him. "Damn you have a tight ass slut! I never knew it would feel so good!" Bill finally grunted, starting to slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Yeah she has a really tight ass." I agreed. I sat up on the top of the picnic table right near Vic's head and undid my dress pants. Pulling out my own hard cock I put a hand on the back of Vic's head and guided her mouth on to my shaft. Vic moaned happily when I fed her the first few inches of my cock. She started to rock back and forth between Bill and I taking us both deeper in her body. I held her hair and matched her motions with mine, slowly fucking her wet mouth.

Bill was now comfortably lodged in Vic's ass and was starting to fuck her with long fast strokes. He gripped her ass cheeks with both hands while he drove deeper into her. I could see the scrunched up look of pleasure in his face. I knew the new sensations and the disbelief that he was fucking this hot blonde's ass was getting to him already.

Vic was also thoroughly enjoying the anal fucking she was getting. That and combined with two guys using her for their pleasure while outside completely naked on display completed her feelings of depravity, making her moan louder. I watched her left hand sneak between her legs and soon she was rubbing her clit in an effort to get herself off again.

I adjusted my position so I was now standing opposite Bill with Vic on her hands and knees between us. With My hand still on the back of her head I started to fuck her mouth harder, until my cock started to slide down her throat and my balls hit her chin. Vic gurgled and moaned louder around me as Bill and I both pounded her faster.

Bill was also grunting louder, hammering Vic's ass with his entire length. His face was red and he was starting to sweat with the effort. A couple seconds later Bill let out a loud animalistic grunt and shoved his cock as far as possible into Vic's little asshole. Vic squealed in pleasure around my cock making me shiver with excitement. Bill held himself there while his body convulsed and he coated Vic's insides with a huge load of cum yet again.

Vic and I were both close to cumming, but not quite there so she kept teasing her clit while I fucked her throat. Bill shuddered a couple more times before sitting back on the picnic table bench exhausted, his slimy cock slipped from Vic's gaping hole trailing strands of cum. Not wanting to slow down I looked down at Vic, drool dripping off her chin, and said "Turn around slut and clean the mess you made of Bill's dick. I am going to fuck your ass as well!"

Vic moaned loud and pulled away from me, hurrying to turn around. She half stood and spun around awkwardly and got back on her hands and knees presenting her gapping ass to me. Her asshole was a large dark open hole with cum leaking slowly out of it and down along her pussy. I grabbed her hips and drove my entire cock straight into her ass in one go. "Fuuucccckkk... Yesssss... Do it! Fuck my ass! Unngghhh..." Vic wailed as I buried my entire length in her. I pulled out and thrust hard back into her again and again. Vic squealed and grunted with each thrust, her fingers returning to her clit.

I leaned forward and pushed Vic's head down towards Bill. Vic got the hint and took Bill's deflated cock in her mouth, hungrily cleaning him off. Bill watched flabbergasted while she was so eagerly cleaning his dick fresh from her ass.

Vic was oblivious to anything while she squealed and moaned around Bills member in her mouth. I plowed her ass harder, doing my best to make us both cum. Caught up in what we were I didn't notice we had company until I heard "Holy shit Bill!"

If Vic noticed the audience she didn't acknowledge it, she just grunted louder and kept sucking Bill's dick. Bill and I however looked up startled at the three middle aged janitors crowding around us. "What was I telling you guys? She is down for anything! Hell, I just finished fucking her ass right here and now she is sucking my dick clean!" Bill said gesturing to Vic's head bobbing up and down in his lap. "Fuck, her mouth is awesome!" He groaned to illustrate his point.

I was starting to sweat with effort. "Hey guys." I said grunting with pleasure. The three janitors mumbled their introductions, while staring at a naked Victoria, leaning across their picnic table on her hands and knees. I kept fucking Vic's ass hard and fast and our audience quieted down to watch the action. Vic was rubbing her clit furiously and was building to her orgasm judging from the wails of pleasure coming from her. Bill was just leaning back against the table happy to let the blonde slut worship his cock. Finally Vic reached the point of no return and jamming two fingers in her wet cunt she began to cum screaming into Bill's lap. Her whole body shook as wave after orgasmic wave took her.

"Fuck, look at her go! She fucking loves getting the cock!" The tall bald guy said quietly to the shorter slightly overweight Hispanic guy next to him.

"Damn, I knew Victoria was hot, but damn!" The Hispanic guy agreed.

I fucked Vic through the first few waves of her orgasm, but the more she shook the more her ass muscles gripped my cock. The grip and the overwhelming sexual energy finally combined to send me into my own orgasm. With on final loud grunt I drive my cock as far into Vic's ass as I could and blew my load. I trembled with pleasure as my cum coated Vic's dark tunnel, adding to the mess Bill had already left. Vic groaned loudly again when the hot cum splattering the inside of her asshole made her have another smaller orgasm.

I held myself in place, buried deep in her ass, until my cock stopped twitching. When the pressure from her ass subsided I sat back down on the bench seat exhausted. My slimy cock came out of her ass with small pop, trailing cum with it and leaving a dark gaping hole behind for all to see. "You can clean my cock now slut." I grunted at her.

Vic sat up releasing Bill's cock from her mouth. She turned towards me and saw, it appeared for the first time, the three middle aged janitors staring at her intently from only a few feet away. Pausing for a second she looked at my cock, coated with cum and juices from her ass, then back to the group of men. "Hi." She said to them before turning to me and bending over so she could take my dick in her mouth. "Mmmmm!" She moaned so everyone could hear as my slimy cock disappeared in her mouth.

"Wow shit, that is one dirty whore!" The older gray haired janitor said to his two coworkers. Both men muttered their agreement.

"Yes she is one big slut. I am Matt and Victoria is my slut." I said acknowledging the audience again.

The taller bald guy in the middle spoke first handling the introductions. "I am Eugene and this here is Manuel and Bruce." He said gesturing towards the Hispanic guy then the other middle aged guy. "So Bill was serious, you are going to let us fuck her?" He asked.

"I told you guys. Crazy isn't it?" Bill chimed in.

I looked at my watch and did some quick math. Vic only had about fifteen minutes before she had to be back at work. "If you had been here when we got here I would have, but she has to get back to her desk soon." I said, looking down at Vic sucking my dick clean. Everyone looked very disappointed about the idea of missing out on getting some of the naked blonde in front of them. "Tell you what though, how about she gives you all a quick blowjob?"

"Really? I will take that!" Bruce said excitedly.

Both Manuel and Eugene agreed quickly, grinding from ear to ear and leering at Vic still worshiping my cock. I looked down at Vic again and said "That's good enough slut. It's time to look after the rest of your fans here."

Vic sat up on her knees and looked at me, then the rest of the people around her. "Ok, this is going to be yummy!" She said. Stepping to the ground Vic grabbed the piece of cardboard that she had been kneeling on and put it on the ground. Vic knelt down on it in front of the three guys. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." She said brightly.

Eugene was the first to step forward, undoing his pants and pulling out a short, fat five inch cock that was hard as rock. "It's nice to finally meet you! Now open up!" He said pointing his dick at her.

"Mmmm yum!" Vic murmured, stroking his cock and opening her mouth wide.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Eugene groaned loudly when Vic took the first couple inches in her hot mouth, her tongue dancing around the tip.

The other two, seeing Vic enthusiastically suck Eugene's member, crowded in around her and pulled out their equally hard dicks. Bruce was sporting a thin six incher, while Manuel was smaller at a little over four inches. Vic smiled happily around the dick in her mouth at being surrounded by hard cock and grabbed one in each hand. She jerked the two middle aged guys quickly while she bobbed her head up and down on Eugene.

A couple seconds more of sucking him she stopped and turned to wrap her mouth around Bruce's member. Bruce closed his eyes and let his head roll back on his shoulders. "Damn she has an amazing mouth!" He moaned with pleasure.

"She sure does! My wife won't do this anymore." Eugene agreed. While Vic sucked more of Bruce into her hungry mouth she started to jerk Eugene off.

The three janitors all had their eyes closed, Vic worshiping their cocks, while Bill and I watched from the picnic table. Vic worked Bruce for a minute before she finally shifted her attention to Manuel. She grasped his small shaft and swallowed his entire length in one go, humming happily. Manuel groaned and pleasure, muttering something in Spanish. Vic pressed her face into the black thicket of public hair and bathed his cock with her tongue.

Bill and I watched in silence as my naked slut sucked his three coworkers off in the loading area of the parking lot. Vic switched cocks every minute or so shifting back and forth between the middle aged men. When she wasn't sucking them she jerked them off with both hands. Watching the guys and knowing how good Vic was with her mouth. I knew none of them would last much longer.

Vic worked her way around the half circle of hard cocks and then back again. She slurped Manuel's slick dick into her mouth for the third time, taking him all the way into her mouth. Manuel's face was red and screwed up with concentration trying to hold on longer. When Vic started to run her tongue along the underside of the tip he could no longer hold his cum back. It clearly had been a long time since he had gotten this type of action, let alone from a naked blonde slut twenty years younger than him. Manuel let out a loud groan that sounded like some sorry of dying animal as his orgasm hit him. Out of reflex he grabbed Vic's head and tried to push his short cock further down her throat. Vic, who's left hand was behind her jerking Bruce and her right was across her body stroking Eugene, was in an awkward position when Manuel started to cum. He started to fire huge jets of cum into her mouth and despite Vic's efforts to swallow it started to bubble out from between her lips. Trying not to choke Vic pulled away from Manuel, his cock slipping from her lips. While Vic gulped loudly swallowing the huge mouthful of cum Manuel jerked his own dick and blasted another jet of cum across Vic's firm tits. Vic had to swallow a second time before she was able to get the sticky mess all the way down and Manuel fired his last spurt of cum across her upper chest. When he was done Vic sucked the last remnants from the tip of his softening member. "Wow that was a lot. You taste good." Vic said smiling up at Manuel, cum dripping from her chin.