Victoria the Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lord that was amazing! I have never had a blowjob like that." He moaned with ecstasy.

Vic smiled again, but the hard cocks in her hands reminded her that there was more to come. She turned back to Eugene and started to suck his member with sloppy strokes. With one cock down she was able to focus her attention on the two remaining. Vic bobbed up and down on Eugene rapidly for a minute before switching to Bruce while she stroked both with her hands. Switching back and forth quickly she soon had both guys moaning with pleasure. After another minute or two of the sloppy blow jobs it was Bruce's turn to cum.

Vic was bobbing up and down on him taking his entire length every third or fourth stroke. When he couldn't take it any more Bruce pulled his cock from her mouth and began to jerk himself off. "Fuuccckkk! Here it is whore!" He grunted with effort, aiming the angry red head at her face. Vic rocked back and opened her mouth wide. A second later his dick swelled and he began to fire stream after stream across Vic's face. The first one stretched from her forehead down across her face to her neck. A second jet hit Vic's chin and mouth adding to the mess already there. The last streams hit each cheek in turn, running down along her neck and on to her chest. "Fuck me that was intense. You are one awesome slut!" Bruce groaned when he was spent.

"Thanks!" Vic giggled blushing under all the cum.

Having finished off her second dick she turned to Eugene and attacked his hard dick with gusto. Plunging her mouth onto his shaft she swallowed his entire length on the first try. She pushed her lips to the base off his cock and looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling. Eugene looked down at the cum cover slut deep throating him and said with a groan of pleasure "Damn you are looking hot!" Vic moaned her appreciation around his cock and started to bob up and down rapidly. While she slobbered all over Eugene she grabbed his balls with one hand, gently caressing them, while she held on to his leg for support. The sensation from his balls being handled was finally enough to make Eugene cum. His breathing started to quicken and became louder. Vic pulled him from her mouth and started to jerk his shaft rapidly only a few inches from her face. Eugene let out a loud groan and trembled as he started to cum. His cum hit Vic square in the face like a shot gun blast. Cum coated her forehead, both eyes and mouth. Vic jerked back in surprise as the next blast of cum splattered all over her chest, running down onto her tits. "Fuck me!" Was all Eugene said when he was done.

We all looked at Vic kneeling in front of us. Her entire face was crisscrossed with cum that was running down her face slowly. She tried to blink, but cum coated her eye lids causing it to leak into her eyes. There was cum dripping off her nose and down both cheeks. She had an uneven beard of cum hanging off her chin with a couple thin strands stretching all to her tits. Cum was running down her chest flowing between her cleavage and there was a thick strand hanging from her left nipple.

"Damn you guys must have been saving all that up for years! You made a real mess of her! Nicely done!" I said admiring my cum covered slut.

"Good thing I love cum!" Vic laughed giving me a big cum covered grin. She twirled her finger around the strand hanging from her nipple and sucked her finger clean.

"You said it. Better get cleaned up, or you're going to be late." I told her.

We all watched as Vic busied herself scooping up cum from her naked body with her hand and swallowing it. "Fuck, she really does love cum doesn't she?" Bruce asked, still dazed.

"She sure does! Vic is a true slut." I told them.

"It's a shame we couldn't fuck her." Manuel said, clearly disappointed.

"Yeah you guys really missed out on that one. She is one tight piece of ass, literally." Bill piped up, a silly grin on his face.

I didn't respond right away because a thought crossed my mind. "Well how about this guys, what if Vic comes down to your break room on Wednesdays during her lunch break. You can fuck her, or do what you want with her, as long as she isn't late getting back to work." I said outlining my idea.

Everyone, including Vic, stopped and looked at me. "Are you serious? You would let us fuck her however we want?" Eugene asked, shocked.

Vic watched me silently. "Yeah I am ok with you guys fucking my slut for an hour a week. You seem like decent guys, just no pictures or anything. You can take some on her phone so she can send them to me, but that's it." I replied.

The four janitors traded looks for a second and everyone nodded in agreement. "You got yourself a deal!" Bruce said and stuck out his hand. Vic watched as I shook his hand sealing the deal that let four middle aged strange men fuck her for an hour a week.

I looked down at Vic, still coated with cum, and asked. "What do you think of that?"

"Sounds like I am going to get a work out, the more dicks the better." She said after a moment of contemplation and went back to cleaning the cum from her face.

"Don't you worry there will be plenty of that!" Eugene said laughing.

The four guys got quiet, each of them going over what they were going to do to Vic next week. We watched Vic swallow all the cum until she was finally looking clean. "All clean, I think." Vic finally announced. Her makeup was smeared a little, but she was no longer covered with cum.

"Well unfortunately you had better get dressed and back to work." I said helping Vic to her feet. "You guys take care and I am sure I will talk you soon."

"See you next week guys!" Vic said with a big smile. She went around the group and gave them all a kiss on the cheek, while they each took an opportunity to cop a feel.

"You bet! We are looking forward to it!" Bill replied, watching Vic follow me naked back across the lane way to my vehicle.

I opened the passenger door end Vic hoped in. Making my way around the other side I got in and drove us around the front of the building. Vic grabbed her clothes and started to get dressed. I pulled up to the front doors of the building and when she was done putting her clothes in she gave me a kiss on the lips. "That was the best lunch ever! I hope we do it again. Plus Wednesday is going to be so fun. Jenny is going to be so jealous when I tell her what you had me do!" Vic said.

"Yes it was a lot of fun. I know both of you will get to do it again." I assured her.

Vic kissed me again. "See you tonight then. Jenny is coming over when I get home so we will both be waiting for you when you get there." She said. Vic opened the door and slid out to the ground, her skirt riding up over her ass for a second, giving me a last glimpse of her perfectly round ass.

Once I saw Vic enter her office building I put the suburban in drive and headed back to my office. It took some time to settle back into work because I was still replaying the sexual escapades in my head.

Finally several hours later I finished for the day. I locked up, again being the last to leave, and headed home to my two sluts. Fifteen minutes later I was parking in my driveway. I grabbed my briefcase and headed inside. There, waiting just inside the front door of the house, was Vic and Jenny. They were kneeling on the floor, their legs apart and completely naked. Judging from the flushed skin of Vic's cheeks I guessed they had already been fucking each other. "Hi I am so glad you're here." Vic said undoing my pants and pulling them down. "I need your cock in me!"

"Me too! Vic told me all about her day. I am so jealous and horny right now!" Jenny agreed stroking my cock a couple times before taking me in her mouth.

Jenny sucked me with long deep strokes for a moment before passing me to Vic, who did the same. I let the two sluts suck my cock, trading back and forth, for a couple minutes before pulling them up to their feet. Vic led the way back inside and Jenny followed walking a little awkwardly. I was about to ask what was up when I say the flat base of the glass anal dildo sticking out of her ass. Walking up behind her I grabbed the base of the dildo and wiggled it around in her. Jenny stopped and shuddered and said "Vic wanted to get my ass ready for your cock."

"Good idea." I replied watching Jenny walk to the couch. I joined her and bent her forward putting Jenny on her hands and knees. Wasting no more time I pulled the glass dildo from her ass in one fluid motion, followed a second later by my cock sliding into her ass.

I fucked Jenny's ass for a bit while she ate out Vic, the switched and fucked Vic until I came over both of them. After that we took a breather and I got a beer while Jenny and Vic disappeared into the kitchen to finish up making dinner. We all sat down and had dinner like normal people, except we were all naked.

Once dinner was finished the girls cleaned up and joined me on the couch. I thought about relaxing in the back yard for a bit, but it had started to rain so we stayed in. We spent the remainder of the evening fucking until both sluts collapsed exhausted from multiple orgasms. I led the way up to the bedroom and we all fell into bed. We were relaxing for a bit teasing each other lightly we Jenny sat up on an elbow. "I can't come over tomorrow. My family is going vacation starting tomorrow." She said pouting a little.

"That's a shame. I was getting accustomed to having you around." I said.

"Yeah it won't be the same without you." Vic agreed. "But, on the good side I don't have to share Matt's cock!" She added with a mischievous smile and a wink to let Jenny know she was kidding.

"You are such a horny slut!" Jenny laughed reaching over me and kissing Vic. "Well I am glad you guys like the way things are going. I tried to get out if going, but my parents weren't having any of it." She grumped.

"You can pick up right where you left off when you get back." I assured her.

"Cool." Jenny said, kissing me. We chatted for a few more minutes before turned off the lights and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke at my customary early time. I rolled out of bed after extricating myself from Jenny and Vic's arms and headed for the shower. Just as I stepped into the hot spray I felt a pair of hands caress my back and my ass. Turning around I found Jenny naked behind me joining me under the shower head. "Morning!" She said in a chipper voice, standing up on her toes and kissing me.

"Morning! You're up early." I said wrapping my arms around my tiny Asian nymph.

"Yeah, I was supposed to go home last night, but I wanted to sleep with you guys. So now I have to get back before my parents are too pissed. They wanted to get an early start." She explained, running her hands over my stomach and chest. "Plus I was hoping for a little going away present before I go." She added in a sexy voice, stroking my hard cock that was poking her in the stomach.

"I think I can arrange something." I chuckled, kissing her deeply. We kissed for a couple moments exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

I pulled away and cupped my hands around her ass cheeks, lifting her off the floor. Jenny kissed me again and wrapped an arm around my neck and her legs around my waist. Reaching behind her she found my cock and adjusted it so the tip was just nestled between her smooth outer lips. While Jenny held me at the entrance to her pussy I rocked my hips forward and pushed my dick into the warm wetness of her pussy. "Mmmmm... Yesss..." She moaned as the first couple inches disappeared inside her. I pulled back a bit and then thrust slowly back into her again. Jenny let go of my cock and wrapped both arms around my neck.

"God your pussy feels great!" I moaned into her mouth, pushing the rest of my dick into her.

We stood in the middle of the shower, letting the water pour over us, while I slowly sawed my cock in and out of Jenny's tight snatch. Jenny moaned louder and rested her head on my shoulder while she held on to me tightly. I pumped her a couple more times before stepping over to the tiled wall of the shower. Pushing Jenny against the wall I used it for support so I could fuck her with more powerful thrusts. "Ohhhhh yesss! Fuck me! Fuck me good! God I love your dick!" Jenny groaned out loud as I thrust my cock deeper. I sped up a little finding a nice rhythm and driving into her with my whole body. Jenny squealed in pleasure squeezing her arms around my chest tightly.

I kept plowing Jenny for another minute or two until my arms started to get tired. Pulling away from the wall I turned and sat down on the edge of the tiled bench. Jenny managed to untangle her legs from around me and shift so she was riding me with her knees resting on the tiled bench, all without getting off my cock. I lay back against the tiled wall and let Jenny ride me, while I enjoyed the hot water. Jenny began to bounce up and down in my lap, slamming herself down as hard as she could. I could feel her squeezing my dick with her pussy like there was no tomorrow and the effect matched with the steam was making my cock tingle. Jenny put her hands on my shoulders again so she could gain more leverage against me. She was moaning and grunting with effort as she slammed her pussy down on my cock. I grabbed both her tits in my hands and started to play with her nipples. Jenny squealed with pleasure, which sent spasms down through her pussy and my dick. As I played with her nipples, twisting and pinching them Jenny squeaked louder. The way her pussy squeezed my cock I knew I would last much longer.

Jenny moaned and squealed constantly with pleasure and a minute later I felt her pussy muscles begin to spasm uncontrollably. "Ahhhh... Ooooo... Ungh... Fuck me! Harder! Harder! Fuck me! Going to cuuummmm!" She whimpered throwing herself down on my cock as fast as she could. I grabbed her hip with one hand and started to thrust up into her as best I could. Jenny whimpered and moaned as my cock went deeper into her. "Fuuucccckkk! Cuuummming!" She finally wailed a few seconds later taking as much of my dick as she could and hugging me tightly. Jenny trembled in my arms as her orgasm washed over her. I grabbed her tightly and stood up quickly and laid her across the tiled bench on her back. Placing my arms on either side of her head I started fucking her through her orgasm with long hard strokes as hot water poured over us. Jenny spread her legs wider for me and grunted with each hard thrust. Her pussy gripped me like a vice, trying to milk my cock. "Oh god fuck me! Please fuck me! Fill my slut pussy! I want your cum so bad! Fuck your slut!" Jenny moaned jerking with pleasure as her orgasm subsided.

The vice like grip her pussy had on my cock was getting to be too much and I could feel my balls constrict. "Argh... Fuck! I am going to cum!" I growled at Jenny driving my cock deep in her pussy again.

"Yesss! I want your cum! Fuck me with your cock! Cum in your slut!" Jenny moaned hysterically. She grabbed my as with both hands and tried to pull me deeper into her.

I thrust into her velvety smooth pussy a couple more times, before finally burying my dick in her. "Fuuccckkk!" I groaned, pumping a load of cum deep into her snatch.

"Ohhh god yes! I love your cum in me!" Jenny squealed happily, twitching with pleasure, as she felt the hot jets of cum fill her.

When I was finally done emptying my balls in to my Asian slut we both just lay there for a couple seconds, enjoying the sensations and the water cascading over us. I finally pulled out of Jenny and stood up under the hot spray. Pulling Jenny to her feet I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. "Will that hold you over until you are back?" I asked a moment later.

"It will for a bit, but I am going to be so horny when I get back!" Jenny admitted, giving me a sexy smile.

"Well I will be ready!" I promised her.

We finally got to the showering portion of the shower. Soaping each other's naked bodies up we were soon clean and refreshed. Once done I turned off the water and handed Jenny a towel. While she dried off and straightened her hair I headed to the closet to get dressed. I slipped into a suit and kissed Vic goodbye just as Jenny was emerging from the bathroom naked. We headed downstairs together and I got ready to head in to the office. On the way out the door Jenny grabbed her clothes from where she had left them at the front door. We walked over to the suburban and I put my briefcase inside. Turning to Jenny I gave her a hug and a kiss before adding "Have a good vacation slut."

"Thanks. I am going to miss your dick in me, but oh well." She said pressing her naked body into me.

"See you when you get back." I replied and turned back to the truck. Getting in I started up and waved at the tiny naked Asian slut in my driveway and headed to work. In the rear view mirror I saw Jenny slip in a pair of track pants and a tank top before heading across the street to her house.

Once I got to the office the rest of Thursday was a blur. The markets were a bit shaky for no reason and that made some of my clients nervous. It took me all day to calm people down and by the time I left the office we had managed to keep things on a pretty even keel. I left the office exhausted later than usual and drove him eagerly anticipating a naked Victoria to help cure my exhaustion. We I got home and dragged my ass inside. Waiting right where I wanted her was Vic, naked and smiling, her sexy blue eyes twinkling as she looked up at me from her knees.

"Welcome home! I missed you!" She said happily and almost tearing my pants off me. "I have been horny all day. Bill says the rest of the guys are making up things to do to me so I have been even more turned on than normal! Plus Jenny isn't here so I have been all alone... Mmmmm!" She said sighing with happiness when she sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Ah fuck i needed this!" I groaned when the warm wetness of Vic's mouth surrounded my shaft. Vic gave me a sloppy blow job for a minute before I helped her to her feet. I felt like hitting the hot tub for a while, because of all the time in the office my back was killing me, so I led Vic out to the patio. We got in the tub and Vic settled on my lap facing me. While I relaxed back into the soothing jets of hot water Vic guided my dick under her bad slowly sank down on it.

We fucked slowly like that for a while and then headed in to grab something to eat. Vic and I headed to our bedroom to relax and fuck some more once dinner was done. Vic just stayed on top of me most of the night riding me at her leisure and I fell asleep with my cock still inside her.