Victoria's Beast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria raised herself up again so that she could reach the very tip of its shaft, swirling her tongue smoothly all around the bulberous head. This made her breast lay on top of its thighs, pushed her hard nipples into its fur. Her movements brushed them back and forth, stroking the softness against her delicate flesh and tickling the sensitive, swollen nubs.

Gradually one of its hands lifted from the armrest to lay on the back of her head, its fingers twirling into her hair. Fearing what the creature had in mind Victoria tried to pull away, tried to slip back enough to slide her tongue back down along the cock's length. But the hand held her head firmly in place and its hips began to lift up off the seat. This pushed the cock head at her mouth, pressed the very tip between her lips as she continued to lick at it, lapping the flow of precum from it.

Victoria doubted if she could accommodate any of the huge cock into her mouth, doubted if she could spread her jaw far enough to even take the massive head of it, but she was in no position to argue and she knew it. As its hand pressed down on her head its hips pushed up, forcing her to respond. With her mind screaming both doubts and fears at her she slowly parted her lips and jaw. The tip slid across her lips and pushed into her mouth followed by the very head of it. She stretched her jaw to allow the penetration, feeling the fleshy pole with its bulging veins slide past her lips and steadily fill her mouth. Instinctively she sucked on it, tightly wrapping her lips around the circumference.

Positioned as she was, raised up and bent forward with the first inches of the animal's huge cock stuffing her mouth, Victoria couldn't see anything other than its lower belly and upper crotch. Above her she heard its throat rumble with a long, delighted growl though and she knew it was enjoying the feel of her wet mouth embracing the head of its cock.

As Morant began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her mouth by only centimeters she closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of it. She trembled with the sensation of the cock slipping along her lips, at the taste of its flesh and precum filling her senses. It pushed and pulled its hips at her, building up a slow, gentle rhythm, carefully fucking her mouth while pumping no more than a few centimeters back and forth. Victoria realized that it must be used to the limited accommodations of a human's mouth.

"Yeeesssssss, service me with your mouth, human wench," it hissed above her. "Suck on me while I fuck your mouth."

The words were unnecessary as she was diligently sucking hard upon the head of the cock that was stroking along her lips and filling her mouth. She swiped at it with her tongue as best she could but the sheer size of it made this difficult as just accommodating it took most of her concentration.

All the while, the actions of its hips made its thighs rise up and push into her breasts that were laying atop them. They pressed at her flesh, flattened her nipples and brushed at them more and more with the soft fur. The heat from its body washed over her own skin and Victoria found it all not only arousing but some how comforting.

Slowly its pace increased, the speed of its limited mouth fucking growing as its lust boiled hotter within its loins as well. The hand on her head grew tenser, the fingers gripping at her hair harder.

"Mmm-mmm, mmmmmmm," she whimpered with the building heat of her lust.

"Yeeesssssssss," it hissed again. "Suck it, my human wench. Suck it and swallow my seed."

Suddenly Victoria's mind exploded with its words. She hadn't thought about the actual climax until just then, had not even considered the idea of having this creature explode in her mouth. She became frightened again with the idea, the question of just what exactly its semen might be like.

But the thought barely had time to form before the animal suddenly froze, its hips in mid-stroke, its cock twitching. With her two hands still holding the rigid pole she felt the veins pump, felt the base jerk. Inside her mouth she felt it twitch and jump. Then it exploded. Warm semen blasted from the tip to spray inside her mouth, shooting down her throat.

Above her the animal leaned back further, a loud guttural roar ripping from its open mouth. It bellowed out, cried with pleasure as shot after shot of semen spurted and sprayed in her mouth.

Victoria gulped at the warm liquid, swallowing and sucking as hard and fast as she could, devouring every drop of it she could. She whimpered with the effort and the effect it had on her raging loins, the fuel it washed upon the burning flames of desire within her pussy.

When it had finished cumming, the last of its semen dripping from the head of its cock, the hand on her head fell away, the arm dropping back to rest, and the animal settled back into the seat. With a sore jaw she pulled her mouth from the cock and lowered herself back down into a more comfortable kneeling position. She remained there, holding its cock with her hands and gently tugging on it as a couple of drops of semen appeared at the head of it.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr," the beast sighed.

For a couple moments they remained like this, both of them resting. Victoria leaned against one of its legs, cuddling into the soft fur of it as she quietly whimpered. Between her legs her fires were raging, she felt wetness seeping from her pussy and soaking into the panties she wore. She still didn't know what was going on or what would be happening but now she was hoping that this thing would do something to get her off.

A moment later it raised its head from the chair back and smiled down at her. In its eyes she saw that a lust was still burning, a fact that was confirmed by the cock in her hands which had not even begun to soften.

"You did good, wench," it rumbled. "And now it is time for me to taste you."

Continued

12