Victoria's Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Her ravishing at its hands continues.
3.3k words
4.51
143.6k
116

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,075 Followers

Kneeling on the floor of the dining room, her two hands still wrapped around the beast's cock, Victoria felt the tremblings of desire coursing through her body. The rumbled words of General Morant only served to intensify those tremblings.

She had just spent the last several minutes having her stretched mouth being rhythmically, but carefully, fucked by its massive cock. Had swallowed its semen. Before that the beast had spent several more minutes paying erotic attentions to her breasts. Had massaged and squeezed her fleshy mounds, lightly scratched at her skin with its sharp claws, caressed her nipples until they were swollen and aching. These things alone had stirred her desires, lit the embers of lust within her loins and fanned the burning coals until they had turned into a flaming passion, a hungry, aching desire.

And now the creature had told her it was going to eat her pussy. It was going to put its thick tongue against her wetness and lap at her clit. The very thought of having her sex devoured threw even more fuel onto that desire, so much so that even the idea of it being the beast between her legs didn't hamper the effect.

Leaning there against its leg, her breast smashed against its muscles, its soft fur tickling her flesh, she raised her eyes to it. Morant was leaning slightly forward in the chair, its eyes staring down at her, its golden pupils shimmering with the pleasure she had just given it. As it leaned further forward a second later, bending at the waist, she watched its large hands reach down until they gripped her waist. She was lifted up, raised up off the floor as the creature stood. She could only whimper quietly as the movements caused her to loose her hold on its cock and she experienced a sense of loss as it slipped from her grasp.

With fluid movements Morant lifted her off the floor and laid her on the dining table, placing her feet on the edge. As it laid her down the flaps of the torn peasant dress fell to the sides so that her breasts were fully exposed, her hard nipples standing up, their light pink color contrasting against her flesh. Her hair, still tied back, flowed out to the side and splayed across the table.

The animal towered over her, its eyes devouring her breasts. She panted lightly as she stared back up at it, her desire causing her body to shiver slightly beneath its ogling.

One of its hands came up to cover one of her breasts, the palm flattening her hard nipple beneath it, the fingers squeezing at her pliant flesh. Shockwaves of lust rushed along her nerves and she sucked in a sharp breath.

She felt its other meaty hand reach beneath the dress, felt its furry fingers sliding up along the insides of her legs. The position it had put her in already had her legs partially spread and now she reflexively spread them more to allow it easier access. She felt the hand slide up along her skin, felt it reach her sex and cover the wetness that had seeped into her panties. Heat radiated from that hand through her undergarment and part of it bumped against her swollen clit.

"Uuhhhh," she sighed, her hips jerking from the contact.

Its fingers grabbed at the waist band of the panties, slipped under the elastic to brush against her flesh. Holding her breath Victoria stared up at its hungry expression as she used her feet to raise her ass off the table. With a pleased rumbling in its throat the beast jerked its arm back, ripping the panties down her legs and tearing the material. They worked together until the panties were pulled off and tossed aside.

Then it released the massaging hold on her tit to slide both its hands up under the dress and along the outside of her legs. Once more grabbing her by the waist, its fingers gripping her easily, it effortlessly lifted and maneuvered her so that her asscheeks lay at the table's very end, her legs bent, her feet propped up on the edge.

She was then fully exposed to the monstrous animal, the torn peasant dress piled at her waist little more than decoration. Surrounded and displayed by the torn white material her breasts swayed upon her chest, the swollen nipples aching declarations of the attentions they had received. Her legs bent and splayed open, with the checkered skirt a mass of material around her waist, showed her hungry sex glistening with the juices that had seeped from her, reddened labia puffing out, swollen clit poking from beneath its hood.

She lay there, her hair flowing within the constraints of the ribbon, her eyes partially hidden beneath heavy lids, her lips parted slightly, her breathing shallow and heavy.

She felt the fires raging inside of her, felt her body aching with the desires that had been ignited. Excitedly she waited for Morant's next move, waited for it to put its face between her legs and lick at her hungry sex.

Anxiously she watched it slowly disappear from view, its massive bulk slowly descending as it knelt down. Victoria held her breath in anticipation, forced herself to remain still. Rolling her head to one side she closed her eyes as she felt its hands slowly slide down from her knees, the furry appendages tickling the insides of her thighs. A second later she felt hot breath brushing across her wettened pussy, felt it wash across her aching clit, felt the heat of Morant's face growing closer to her sex.

When she felt a tongue slither over her clit, felt it rub and bump her swollen nub, a mass of pleasurable shocks bolted through her body. Her hips drove themselves at that tongue, her ass jerking upon the table, her back arching slightly as her body reacted to the touch.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Morant's tongue ran up and down along her slit, slithering and swiping at her puffy labia, licking her wetness, brushing past her opening. It washed across her swollen clit, bumping and pushing against the throbbing nub. With each caress of that rough appendage Victoria's desire grew. Deep inside her flaming loins she felt herself growing hungrier, felt an orgasm building, pushing itself toward the edge of explosion. She moaned and panted, her hips rolled upon the table as her feet pressed down on the edge and lifted herself to its tongue. The actions of her body made her tits sway and roll upon her chest, the cool air brushing across her swollen nipples, sending more erotic pleasure along her nerves.

"Ooohhhhhh," she whimpered. "Ooooohhhhhh Goooddddd."

Her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth hung open. Morant licked and lapped at her sex more.

"Ooohhhhhh Goooddddd. Ooooohhhhhh Goooddddd yeessssssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd, ooohhhhh Gooddd, ooohhhhh Gooddd."

Her hips rose higher, her feet pressing harder into the table's edge. Her head rolled back then to the side, her eyes squeezing shut tighter, her mouth hanging open further. Air gasped past her lips, her chest rose and fell as she panted faster and heavier. Her legs tried closing on the head between them but Morant's hands kept this from happening.

"Ooohh Gooddd yeeeeessssssss. Ooohhhh Gooddd yeessssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd, ooohhhhh Gooddd, ooohhhhh Gooddd."

Since soon after arriving in this world of oddity Victoria had known that the creature devouring her pussy had a thick tongue. She had seen it licking its lips while staring hungrily at her breasts. But now, laying upon the dining table, her legs spread open wide and her crotch being crammed at that lapping tongue, she discovered that it was also long.

The creature's hands were holding onto the insides of her thighs, its fingers splayed across her flesh and holding her legs apart. Its face was buried in the wetness of her sex, lapping at the juices leaking from her now throbbing pussy. As its tongue made another trip up from the bottom of her sex, the tip brushing at her opening, it drove forward. Suddenly Victoria's cunt was filled by a thick, rough appendage, the length of which was comparable to most human cocks she'd had inside of her. It swirled and rolled around inside of her like no cock ever could, brushing and licking along the crevices and walls of her inner sex.

The sensation caused her building orgasm to suddenly explode inside of her. The lustful waves of passion crashing through every nerve that she had, bringing with them a new burst of wetness that coursed through her sex and seeped past the filling tongue.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddddddd!" She cried out.

Her back arched. Her hips bolted high into the air forcing Morant to raise up with her. Her curled fist beat on the table top.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddddddd! Ooohh Goooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssssssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhh Goooodddddd yeeeeessssss."

While the animal continued to delve its tongue into her sex wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy washed through Victoria. She moaned and cried, whimpered as she panted and gasped for breath. Emotional tears of delight popped from beneath her tightly shut eyes. Her muscles clenched themselves, her fist bouncing off the table as she slammed them down again and again. Her flesh crawled with the twitching, shaking explosions coursing along her nerves.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddddddddddddd!" She cried again and again.

It seemed like an eternity when the orgasm finally began to fade, the waves of pleasure gradually ebbing away. As they did her body relaxed, her muscles unclenching, and she slowly dropped back down onto the table. Still gasping she sucked in breath after breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

As her ass once again laid onto the table Morant pulled his face away from between her legs. Victoria whimpered weakly as its tongue was pulled from her sex and the heat of its face was removed from her wet flesh.

She sensed it moving, sensed its body once again towering above her. Rolling her face toward it she forced her eyes to open slightly so that she could look up at it. Morant was now standing between her legs, a hungry expression on its face. Running her eyes down along its body, down past its massive, fur covered chest, to its waist, she felt a shiver of apprehension race through her. It was holding its stiff cock in one hand, obviously lining up the massive tool with her pussy. The thought of being invaded by that huge cock, having it pressed into her wet cunt and fucking her, caused both a sense of nervous fear and anxious desire to fill her.

She held her breath as she watched Morant lean forward, watched it bring that cock closer and closer to her body. When she felt the tip of it brush against her swollen, red lips, felt it slip past to press at her opening, a wave of lustful hunger shot through her. Instinctively she froze in place, held herself still as the cock was steadily pushed forward.

"Ooooohhhhhh," she whimpered quietly.

With slow deliberateness Morant pressed his hips forward, pushing his cock into her opening pussy, forcing her walls to spread themselves and allow the huge tool access. As centimeter after centimeter of the thick cock was steadily pushed into her, filling her wet sex, Victoria moaned with desire. She felt it penetrating her, felt the rigidity of it stuffing her aching cunt, the flesh of it slipping along her lips and pressing into her.

Upon the table she rolled her head, her mouth opening and closing a little as she panted with the thrilling desire of it. Soon she felt the fur of Morant's waist brushing against the insides of her thighs, felt his crotch pressing into hers. This, coupled by the complete filling of her pussy, told her that she had the animal's entire cock buried inside of her.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her hips starting to roll upon the table once again. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddddddd."

Morant took a deep breath as he rubbed himself around inside of her a little. After a moment he started to withdraw himself, pulling back and removing a few inches of his cock from the grasp of her sex. As it began to press forward again he growled deep in his throat. The sound of it coupled with the sensation of this beast pushing his massive cock into her aching sex caused Victoria's orgasm to roll back onto existence.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out, driving her hips at the animal's waist.

The action caused her pussy to fully engulf the length of his cock, her muscles contracting around its girth and squeezing down of the fleshy pole. Rocketing explosions blasted along her body, her nerves rang out with desire and her muscles once again tensed as her fist beat upon the table.

So delicious was the sensations she was experiencing, so explosive was the orgasm that Victoria didn't even realize that she was now thinking of Morant as a "he" rather than an "it". Her mind no longer accepting that the extreme pleasure could be coming from anything that non-human.

Morant buried his cock deep inside of her, brushing himself into her for a moment before withdrawing a few inches then sliding forward once more. Victoria felt her labia being pulled then pushed by the cock stretching her open, felt the ridges of it slipping along her clenching walls. The feel of the massive cock stuffing her sex caused her orgasm to explode with renewed force. Her hips humped and jerked in the air as her back and ass rose off the table, her feet digging into the table's edge to ram herself at the cock that was starting to fuck her rhythmically.

Towering over her Morant watched her body jump and twitch through the orgasm, watched her breast bounce and roll upon her chest. Her head rolled to one side and her neck muscles strained as she moaned and panted through her open lips. Her eyes closed tightly shut, a few pleasure laden tears seeping past to run down her cheeks. The material of the peasant dress twisted and turned with her, bunching up here then there.

Victoria groaned as the orgasm that was blasting through her loins rolled with wave after wave of pleasure. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter as her juices flowed freely, her cunt muscles clamoring tightly around the shaft that was being slid back and forth at her humping hips.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddddddd! Ooohh Goooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssssssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhh Goooodddddd yeeeeessssss."

The orgasm reached its peak and hung there with her own body, hovering in mid-air inches off the table as her muscles clenched again and again, her flesh quivering with the electrical sensations coursing along her nerves.

Morant slid his cock back and forth, pulling inches of the massive shaft from her squeezing cunt then stuffing them back inside of her. With each thrust forward Victoria's orgasm teetered higher. Soon the beast was pounding himself into her, ramming his cock in and out of her worn pussy as his hips drove harder and faster. He rocked above her, his eyes devouring the sight of her ravaged body twisting in ecstatic delight.

Victoria felt her pussy muscles clenching at the cock as it fucked her, felt herself growing hungrier and hungrier even as the pistoning cock fed her orgasm. She panted and moaned, ground herself at it in the air and stuffed her sex down along the shaft as it was being driven forward. Large furry hands gripped her waist, held onto her as their two bodies rocked and humped at one another, fingers gripping tightly, claws scratching into her flesh.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddddddd! Ooohh Goooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssssssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhh Goooodddddd yeeeeessssss." She cried out as the orgasm reached yet another height.

She heard Morant growling above her, heard the rumblings within his throat. She felt his cock starting to jackhammer into her with less smoothness, the rocking turning jerky, disjointed. She sensed his cock growing harder as it was slammed in and out of her, as she slammed herself onto it. Her fist beat on the table as her orgasmic desires were fueled by the thought of that huge cock suddenly exploding inside of her, washing her inner walls with a hot load of semen.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss. Ooohh Goodddd yeeeeesssssss. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhhh Gooddd. Ooohhhh Goooodddddd yeeeeessssss."

The hands on her hips, the fingers around her waist, grew tighter. The pounding cock rammed and slammed into her with driving, building force until it suddenly froze. Morant stopped with his cock buried deep inside of her, his massive cock stuffing her cunt as it jerked and twitched. It exploded with blast after blast of hot cum, the liquid splashing across her insides and forcing her orgasm to still another height.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd!" Victoria cried out.

Her head rolled to the other side and her clenched fists pounded upon the table. Her muscles tensed, her back arching higher as she ground herself against the thing's crotch and tried to stuff even more of his cock inside of her. She cried and whimpered, moaned above the rumbling growls she heard vibrating in his throat.

And then it was over. Slowly the orgasm subsided as Morant's cock stopped spraying her with cum and simply laid inside of her, filling her. As her body began to relax and she dropped slowly back to the table she felt it being withdrawn, felt the natural movement of their bodies pulling inches of cock from her pussy's grasp.

When she was once again laying completely on the table, her feet still propped on the edge, her legs bent and spread but hanging open weakly, only the first inches of his cock remained encased within the folds of her sex. Panting heavily she opened her eyes to look up. Morant stood above her with a broad, pleased grin upon its face.

"I will have to request you again," he whispered. "but for now, sleep."

"Mmmmmmmm," Victoria mewed, not really sure what he meant but liking the sound of it.

Slowly she slipped off to sleep, her mind growing fuzzy and her eyes closing.

Then suddenly, with a start, she woke up. Dazed, confused, she batted her lids as she looked around her trying to determine what she was seeing. Even with her foggy mind she quickly realized that she was no longer in the king's dining room, that she was back in her own bedroom. Beneath her lay the soft comfort of her own bed.

Rolling over she flipped on the lamp even as she started to wonder if it had really happened or if General Morant had only been a dream. With the light illuminating things she was better able to see and what she saw caused her even more confusion. She was back in her t-shirt, but the loose and comfortable garment was torn down the front. Over at the edge of her bed lay her panties, slightly torn and darker in color at the crotch. Sliding her leg across the sheet she found a wet area, a spot where she had most definitely leaked pussy juices from her body.

Sitting there in her bed in the middle of the night Victoria was at a loss as to what to think. Had the dining room and General Morant's amazing tongue only been a dream, or had she really been transported to some odd world and ravaged by the beast. After several hours of contemplation the only certainty she could find was that she had experienced one hell of an orgasm. And if it was necessary for her to travel through some portal in order to have that same explosive experience again she wanted to know when the next bus for Ecklo was leaving.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,075 Followers