Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 04

Story Info
Victoria is made to perform for Michael.
8.2k words
4.36
168.4k
55

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

It was Thursday, and Victoria sat at her desk just before the students arrived. She closed her eyes and could still the slight bliss the vodka had given her. The feelings from the previous Friday were for now subdued, she tied to wipe the images away, but when she tried to ignore them the thought of putting her foot in the warm cum in her shoe, or used as an item came flooding back. Quickly checking her watch, she grabbed the small bottle of vodka in her handbag and took another quick swig, swallowing the liquid as the school bell rang.

During the day, Victoria worked at her job teaching and keeping the alcohol level just right; not too drunk she couldn't teach, but just enough to keep those feelings submerged. At the end of the day as she was packing up, Michael came to see her. Victoria looked at him and frowned.

"What?" She said folding her arms. "Today's Thursday, you're not supposed to be here."

Michael just shrugged annoyingly and closed the door leaning against it.

She felt slightly trapped with her exit blocked, but the vodka kept her cool headed. Eventually Michael spoke.

"I've been thinking, about what you said and how you want it to end." He said, finally moved away from the door and walked over to her. "Was thinking about a little something so you could end it tomorrow?"

Victoria didn't like the sound of that and tried to figure out exactly what his new angle would be. "Told you already Michael, you're not fucking me."

He simply shook his head again. "Yeah I know that, but was thinking about something else instead. I was thinking about you calling round to my place."

Victoria breathed in and started to see where he was going this time. "Go on?"

"I was thinking you could .... Do you dance?" he asked quickly changing his approach.

"Why?" she asked slowly

"I was thinking you could dance for me, lap dance kinda stuff."

It was too much for Victoria, and mixed with the vodka, burst out laughing. "Are you fucking serious? Have you honestly heard yourself?" She saw Michael's face, angry with his fantasy rejected so easily, and laughed again. "I'm sorry Michael, go on, it sounds wonderful." He stood there, annoyed for a few seconds, before continuing.

"I figured you'd want to end this sooner than later. Was just giving you a chance to end it." With that he walked away.

Victoria controlled her sniggering for a moment. "OK OK Michael! So, let me get this straight: I come round to yours, do a little dance..." Much to Michael's annoyance, she did a little dance in her chair, still grinning and mocking him. She saw his expression and loved holding the upper hand. "...and then we're quits right?"

Michael shook his head. "No, don't want you just doing a little dance and leaving. I want you dressed hot, and for the evening."

She smirked at him, and just knew there was going to be some catch. "Go on, give me all your dirty little ideas then Michael." She shook her head dismissively. "You really are immature, do you know that?"

Michael just shrugged his shoulders, not really caring. "Stockings and stuff, you know, bra, knickers." He thought about it. She had given him permission so he might as well use it. "Nice make up, red lipstick." He listed them to her, and she shook her head in disbelief at them.

She waited for him to finish. "So, I come round, dressed like a tart, I suppose a few lap dances and ...."

"A few blowjobs as well." Michael injected into her sentence.

Victoria shook her head laughing at him. "Is this some ploy to try and fuck me again?" She remembered how he had taken advantage of her as she had tried to get her bra, bent over and precarious, he took advantage and pushed himself into her. Fortunately, she thought he had seen some sense and stopped, but only after she agreed to the current predicament she was in.

Michael shook his head no. "I remember your rule; No fucking."

Victoria knew there was more to this than what he was letting on. If she had learnt anything in the last weeks it was not to trust him. "Just lap dances and blowjobs, and then at midnight, you can go and that's everything. I promise."

She wanted to believe him, she really did. "I'll have to have a think about it."

Michael infuriatingly just shrugged again. "You have until Friday."

Victoria went to ask about why Friday, and closed her mouth again when she remembered why she had been drinking. She just nodded.

On Friday, Michael came again at lunchtime to visit her.

He found her sat at her desk, having quickly closed her drawer when he entered.

"Well? Have you thought about what I suggested?" He said closing the door behind him.

"I have. I'll agree to it, but, I want a couple of safeguards though." She said.

"Like what?" Michael had been expecting her to refuse, and was looking forward to another rough play in the store room again.

"You're not going to try and fuck me again"

Michael held his hands up. "I swear again, I won't"

"And I want you to swear this is the end. That if I agree, that's it. No more."

Michael nodded slowly. "I swear that it'll be the end."

Victoria studied his face, trying to find any trace of lies there, but she couldn't. What choice did she have? It was either three blowjobs in the store room and run the risk of being discovered, like they nearly were the previous week, or get it over with in one night. She should have just let him fuck her at the start. Blinking, she pushed that particular dark thought to the back of her mind, she wouldn't let him fuck her. But that one sentence had risen a few times in the past couple of weeks, especially after the previous Friday. Ever since this whole episode had began, she had refused her husband's advances with her, not wanting to be touched by any male, sadly, including him. She swallowed and felt the vodka she had quickly been drinking when he had come in, still burning warmly in part of her throat. She coughed to get rid of it. "OK, what time?"

Michael put a slip of paper on her desk with address on it and smiled. "7pm. No funny business from you either. The hotter you are, the more likely I am to uphold my part."

She looked at him with him saying that. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean if you decide to bring anyone along, or cancel, or not try and look your hottest, then the deal is off."

"Well you had better tell me the moment I arrive; otherwise I'm not going through with any of it."

Michael smirked. "Don't you worry, I'll tell you."

Victoria watched him leave. This time tomorrow, it would all be over. No more blackmail, no more abuse, no more hiding in the bathroom to cry. For Friday though, she would have to just get over and done with. She opened the draw again and took out the bottle of vodka. Looking at the remains of what was left, she drank it back quickly; she needed the numbness it brought now and for tomorrow more than ever. As she coughed with the burning in her throat, she placed the lid back on the empty bottle and put it back in the drawer, unaware that Michael was watching her discreetly from the window in the door.

When Friday evening came along, Victoria told her husband that a few of the women form the school were going out for a birthday party. She sat upstairs having showered, adding some make up and doing her hair, determined to make this night right. Once done, she could go back to her old life, with her husband, her house, both of them together again. Her husband had been a little distant with her when she had told him, but she would make it up to him when this was over. She reached for her wine glass and found it empty. Had she drank it? Taking the bottle she poured herself another and found only a few drops left. Victoria went downstairs, wearing a robe, and found her husband sat there watching TV. She watched him for a moment thinking how handsome he was, before she remembered what she was after and grabbed another bottle of red from the kitchen, taking it back upstairs. She put on the radio and sang along to an old BeeGees song trying not to think about what she was preparing to do and drank her wine.

Thirty minutes later she was on the way to Michael's house in the back of the cab. She had worn a long coat; covering what lay beneath. She could feel the cool lining of the fabric against her skin. As she was driven, she realised exactly what she was doing, she was probably walking into a trap, and found a tear rolling down the side of her cheek. She swallowed and dabbed it away with the cuff of her coat. Victoria fumbled in her handbag and found a makeup mirror and checked herself. Her make up was unspoilt. After 5 minutes, the cab pulled up outside the address and she got out, her coat accidentally splitting open to give the taxi view of her legs. He stared wide eyed and she closed the door.

Michael opened the door when he heard the bell ring. There was Victoria, as agreed. She was wearing a long black coat, past her knees, but fastened up with a belt.

Michael looked at the way she had done her hair and make up, so amazing compared to the simple style she wore during the day. He just prayed that what ever was underneath that coat was just as good.

She brushed past him, and he could smell the slight sourness on her breath of the wine beneath the perfume she was wearing. He closed the door after her.

Victoria turned to him and leant against the wall, and raised an eyebrow. " Well?" She said "Do I look OK?"

Michael nodded. "So far. What have you got on under the coat?"

Victoria held her hand up. "First we understand each other right? After tonight, no more."

Michael just eagerly nodded again. It wasn't enough for Victoria though. "Say it Michael. Promise."

"I promise that after tonight there will be no more."

Victoria stared at him for a moment, hoping to be able to see some sign to say whether he was telling the truth or a lie, but still none showed, just the eagerness of youth.

She reached down and unfastened her coat.

Beneath it, she had worn what her husband had got her for her birthday. Expensive, lacy, black. It was an anniversary present from her husband. Everything was exquisite, and the slight frill trim enhanced the set. Around her waist she wore the matching garter belt, the briefs benath the straps. Adorning each leg was a black glossy stocking, lace topped and fastened to her belt by a delicate strap with a bow on. To finish it off she wore a pair of black toe 3 inch heels. She looked at Michael's expression as she held the coat open for him to see. His expression showed that he was more than pleased with her efforts. She knew that she didn't really need to go to all this effort, but she'd had enough and wanted this whole nightmare to end, and if that meant submitting to his little fantasy, then she would have to.

Michael's cock jerked in his pants at the sight of his teacher standing there in front of him. It was only when she coughed that he realised he had been staring for so long.

"Well Michael?" Her voice commanding, as if in class. "Am I to dance in the hall or did you have a better place in mind?"

Michael came back to his senses and opened the door to the living room, and let her walk through. "Take your coat Miss?"

Victoria let it slide off her shoulders. She decided that what need to happen is that Michael needed controlling properly; to not let him have any chances. He was just immature, and needed to be shown. She shrugged the coat off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. "Hang that up." She breathed the words, and smiled to herself when she saw Michael obeying, picking it up and gently folding it. Inside she chuckled when she realised that she could have done this all along, like what she had nearly done in her house when he had attacked her. She had let her guard down; she wasn't going to fall for it again.

"Sit down Michael." She spoke the command again. Michael looked at the chair and then the door.

"I was... going to get you a drink first." Michael stammered a little.

"OK" she said

"What can I get you?"

She looked at him and gently pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked at him. "Vodka."

Michael quickly went to the kitchen to get her drink. He knew his parents had some vodka, but instead he took the whiskey out. It was cheap nasty stuff that he had bought earlier. If his parents saw their drinks gone they would know that he had been up to something whilst they were away for the weekend. He poured a large glass and dropped a couple of ice cubes, before he brought it back.

"Sorry, there's no vodka." He said lying. "There's some of my father's single malt though. He says it's really good."

Victoria took the glass from him and smelt it. She could smell the strong vapours coming off it. "I don't drink whiskey Michael. I drink vodka."

Michael stared at her. "It's... it's all there is."

Victoria smelt it again and sipped it. She felt the alcohol sting her lips and throat. It would have to do. "Sit down Michael." Again, she felt a gleam of power as he sat unquestioning. She sipped more of the whiskey, grimacing at the taste and went over to the stereo in the corner to look at the CDs.

Michael stared at her from behind, noticing the way the back of the briefs slid between the firm cheeks of her backside. She had never worn anything like this previous or in his fantasy. He thought about his plans for tonight and hoped they would all work out.

Victoria selected a CD she recognised and then looked at the buttons on the stereo. It was too much for her head at the moment; far too many buttons. She tossed the CD to Michael instead. Why should she work? He was going to do the work tonight.

"Put that on. I'll dance to that." She said taking another swig of her cheap whiskey.

Michael obeyed. She was looking fucking hot tonight, and the cheap whiskey, although not her drink as she claimed, was going down. He operated the stereo and put on the CD. Rock music began to play. He watched as she closed her eyes and swayed a little to the music. He moved in close and slid his hands onto her waist.

Victoria moved round, and with her hand pushed him back.

"No Michael" she said, pushing him away firmly, but slowly. "You wanted a lap dance. Lap dances, there's no touching. Sit down."

Michael obeyed, and sat down in the chair, watching, as she took another sip of the strong cheap whiskey. She placed the glass down and shuddered as she swallowed the vile drink. Victoria began to sway to the rock music and dance before him.

She moved slowly towards him, swaying, tossing her hair around. Michael reached down and unfastened his jeans, pulling his cock out.

Victoria kept dancing, imagining she was back in her earlier days, out clubbing with friends, listening to rock music. She tried to forget where she was and danced. She opened her eyes briefly to see Michael sat there, stroking his cock watching her, and quickly closed them again. As she shook her head, she felt herself unbalance a little. She opened her eyes again and regained her balance.

Michael stroked his cock more, watching her. "Over here, and kneel." He said, pointing at his cock.

She shook her head, smiling. "No. You want something, then you ask me nicely."

Victoria could see the frustration on his face. "What? Why the hells should I?"

She placed her hands on her hips, showing him she wasn't moving.

Sighing he decided to ask. "Can you please suck my cock?"

She walked over and stumbled slightly in her heels. Then with great care, moved down in front of him and took the cock in her cool hand. She looked him in the eyes then down at his dick. She closed her eyes and listened to the rock music instead. Opening her mouth she took him in.

David and Neil stood in the doorway watching. There was Mrs Salley, on her knees in front of Michael. Michael just looked over at them and grinned. David watched her backside, admiring the curve of it, the way the straps framed it.

Michael nodded for them to sit down and motioned for them to be quiet. They watched as her head slid up and down his cock, her dark tousled hair covering her face and them from her view.

Michael had recognised the voices when he was in the cupboard with Victoria. He had heard their thoughts and decided to talk to them. They hadn't believed him obviously, so he had decided to show them, ...for a fee. They couldn't really lose out. £100 each, and they could also get a lap dance from their teacher, dressed hot. If he was lying, they would get their money back and there would be drinks as well. He had left them with the idea, and they had, as expected, come back to him. They wanted more, but Michael refused.

Victoria concentrated on her memories. Of being with her husband, of giving him head. She placed her hands on his thighs, and began to suck harder, letting her tongue lap at the base of his cock. Everything her husband enjoyed. She felt his hands place themselves on her head and knew he was getting close. She willed the memories of her husband to come to her as she tasted the salty precum. Then his hands held her head and she felt him thrust up into her mouth, releasing his cum. She held still, letting it accumulate in her mouth. His hips pushed up again and she heard him grunt at her. "Swallow!"

She thought about her husband again, and swallowed dutifully. He didn't let her up at first, instead keeping her mouth on his cock, so Victoria continued to work it, grimacing at the taste of him. She felt saliva rush into her mouth and swallowed it quickly back. Victoria pulled her head up, went to kneel back, falling instead sitting on her backside. Sitting there for a moment, she looked at Michael, brushing her hair away from her face, then looked where he was looking, to his two friends sat watching her.

She felt the world drop from her stomach.

Victoria sat there on the floor in front of him. "Michael? What the hell is this?"

Michael sat up a little and tucked away his spent cock. "Just a little bit of fun. What's the problem?"

She sat there looking at him, tears welling up in her eyes. How could he not know? Was he just so cruel that he didn't know or care? "Because I..." she started, and didn't know how to finish the sentence. "This was not part of the deal!"

He lowered himself back onto his chair and smiled at her. "The guys just want to watch, nothing more, maybe get a lap dance. That's all. Right guys?"

David and Neil nodded eagerly, and sat on the other chair and couch.

Victoria looked at Michael. She wanted to cry out, run away, hide, but could do none of them. She felt her stomach gurgling again, the whiskey not sitting well with the wine, cum and now the added extra stress. She looked at Michael again, the welling tears now sliding down each of her cheeks. "And then what?"

Michael gazed back at her. "Then go home, and our deal is all finished."

She sat on the floor, still in her lingerie. David and Neil just stared at her, Neil slowly rubbing his hard on through his jeans. She weighed up her alternatives. If she left now, David and Neil would talk, but who would believe them? Michael though, would keep blackmailing her. She had looked around her house for the phone she had taken from Michael but couldn't find it. She presumed he had taken it back or at least slightly hoped, as it would be worst if her husband found it before she did. Victoria breathed slowly, trying to steady her nerves and fight back the tears. Once they had calmed a little, she stood, and stared at them, trying to remember her teacher training. They were students, and must be treated as such. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "There's rules, you both understand right?" David and Neil just stared at her, waiting for her to finish.

"The rules are these, you don't get to touch." They sat there listening to her, not saying a word. "You touch, and my...dance ends for you. Have you got it?"

Ug
Ug
389 Followers