Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

"No Michael, you've raped me. I didn't consent to this. The deal is over."

Michael pulled up the cup of her bra and grabbed her bare breast. "The deal is over when I say it is."

"I'm going Michael." Victoria said, and tried to get up. Michael pushed her back down onto the bed.

"I said when I say"

She tried again to stand, but as she managed to get up a little, Michael pushed her back down onto the bed harder.

"I said, not, yet!" Michael this time pushed her over onto her front, and straggled her back.

He held on as Victoria squirmed underneath him. Who was she to say when this ended? She was his for the night. Moving down her body, he sat on the backs of her thighs, and pushed a hand onto the middle of her back. Victoria must have remembered David as her hand came back and covered up her backside, fearing another anal fuck, but Michael wasn't there for that. He moved down a little more, and then pushed his knee between her thighs, spreading them.

"Hold still, or I'll get the wrong hole." He warned.

It seemed to calm her struggling a little and he guided his hardening cock back to her warm wet pussy.

"Please don't do this again. Please Michael, I'm begging you!" She wailed, trying to turn her head to look at him. "Please Michael! Anything!"

But Michael had everything he wanted, and pushed his hardening cock slowly back into her.

It was past midnight. Michael finally got off the bed, and looked down at Victoria. She lay before him, dressed in just her stockings now, and they were laddered and torn. He make up smeared, her hair a mess from being pulled during the rougher fucking. She refused to look at him. He had fucked her four times, not counting the blow job she had given him downstairs. After the second fuck, she had just lay there, letting him fuck and do what he wanted, resigned to her fate. Each time, Michael had made sure to cum inside her. It was the only time when she would make a sound; a low whimper.

He picked up his jeans and slid them on, his cock, slightly sore from it's hard use tonight.

"What do you want? A shower or a cab?"

Victoria didn't move. She just lay on the bed keeping her face turned away from him.

Michael knelt on the bed and slid his fingers over her backside and let the tips of his fingers, stroke her swollen pussy lips. Her body twitched.

"Or, you can stay for the night, and we can fuck again in a bit."

Victoria slowly got up, and sat on the edge of the bed. The idea of him fucking her again, revolting to her. She found her bra, and shoes, but not the panties he had ripped from her. Putting on her shoe, she looked around for the other one, before finding it outside the bedroom door. The bra still in her hand, she walked down the stairs, clinging to the banister, her legs still weak. Downstairs Victoria looked around until she found her coat and slipped it over herself. She felt Michael's cum oozing down her thigh, hitting the lace tops of her stockings, soaking in and spreading, and grimaced at the sensation. With her coat on, she found the house phone and called a taxi. She turned and saw Michael was watching her from the stairs. Turning away from him, she avoided his gaze as she stood at the door waiting for the taxi. She heard him moving behind her and felt his arms circling her waist.

She tried wriggling herself out of his embrace again, but he wasn't for letting her go just yet, not whilst she was still in his house.

"Michael, enough. You've had your fun."

Michael kept hugging her, squeezing her waist. She felt his hand slowly slide down the front of her coat, and between her thighs.

She tried pulling his hand from between them as it burrowed beneath the coat and cupped her soaked pussy. "Please Michael, stop. My taxi will be here in a minute."

Michael turned and pushed her up against the wall, face first.

She tried talking to him again. "No Michael, my taxi will be here. Stop!"

It was no use. She felt his strong body pinning her against the wall and the back of her coat being hauled up.

He moved position behind her. "You're so fucking hot" he gasped as she felt his hand slide over her pussy, sliding in from behind. Her feet were kicked apart and he pushed two fingers up and into her.

She felt him struggling with something and heard the zipper of his jeans being pulled down again. The sudden sound of the doorbell being rung startled him and Victoria took advantage of his moment of weakness. She pushed him hard and away from her, running for the door, swinging it quickly open, and hearing it crash into the wall behind her. Outside in the cool night air, she pulled the coat quickly shut around herself as she dashed for the cab, but not before awarding the taxi driver a good eyeful of what little she was wearing underneath.

All the way home, as she sat in the cab staring with tear filled eyes out at the night landscape, all she could think about was that it was over. Please God, let it be over.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers