Victoria's COCK-tail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

"Hey, fellas, why not have some blind man's buff? See if I can recognize you by your cocks?"

The idea is met with general applause and Victoria's blind folded with a black cloth. Sitting on the sofa, she feels the first cockhead pressed against her lips. She takes the head in her mouth and savors the precum, while fingering the cock and the scrotum to determine the owner's identity. That layout of veins, that size!

"Is that you, Windon, darling?"

The room reverberates with laughter.

"Wrong, bitch! Try again!" she hears Windon say at a distance. She concentrates harder. That extra thick head that is pushing against her throat making it stretch!

"Romon!" she exclaims taking the cock out of her mouth.

"Bravo!" the men cheer her. "You've hit it at the second try. Not bad, not bad at all!" she hears Romon say above her head. Romon's lovely dick disappears from her lips and hands, but is instantly replaced by another. Victoria partakes of a new dose of precum and then focuses. The cock snakes into her throat. It is extra long and not very fat in proportion. To make sure she fingers the man's balls. Hanging low, extra large. Bingo! She removes the cock from her mouth and proclaims:

"Santana!"

The room fills with loud hand clapping and shouts of approval. Pleased with herself, Victoria proceeds to check the third cock. This one presents a dilemma. However lovely, it doesn't seem to have any special features that would enable her to make a safe guess. The length between 9 and 10 inches could be ascribed to many of her lovers. The thickness is in proportion to the length. She takes the dick out of her mouth and says:

"Tell me, darling, have you saved your cum for me? Only for me?"

"No, no, slut!" she hears voices. "Fair play, please!"

She takes the cock back into her loving mouth and then suddenly hits a clue! The protrusion of the vein band at the bottom of the shaft in her mouth!

"De-John!" she cries out. There is no end to hand clapping and hooting her guests give her. Surrounded by the revelry, the self-complacent slut doesn't hear that new guests are arriving. One of them joins in the game instantly and offers her his dick to recognize. This is going to be tough since the white bitch has had it only once in her mouth so far. The man's name is Darren. She takes his massive 10 ½ inches into her cock-loving mouth and studies it for a long time with her tongue and lips. No, she can't recognize it. She eventually takes the lovely thing out of her mouth and says:

"It's somebody new! A stranger!"

Most men again reward her with hand clapping since they don't know the young man whose dick is buried in the slut's mouth, however Darren tears the blindfold off her head and she looks up to his face smiling down at her.

"Wrong guess, slut!" he says. "Or maybe you've already forgotten me?"

"Darren, darling! So you have come! I was hoping you'd phone me," she says to the young man with reproof.

"I was going to, but then Morgan told me about this here party of yours and I thought I'd rather give you a surprise."

"You certainly have, darling! And a very nice surprise too!" she turns to Morgan hovering behind his friend, "Oh, Morgan, how nice of you to have brought him with you. Come here, let me thank you properly."

Morgan steps up to her and she loses no time in unzipping his trousers and freeing his lovely ten inches. She strokes him to erectness and wraps her mouth around his tool. Is he her last guest today, she wonders? No! As she is savoring the taste of his manhood, she can see more men enter the suite. There is Martrell and Daniel. She remembers Tamal said he wouldn't be able to make it. She passes from one willing dick to another to welcome each and every one before the proper show begins. There must be some fourteen men now and Victoria is more than ready. She is delirious!

"Okay, guys!" she announces. "You know where the drinks and snacks are. If anybody's willing help yourselves to those and those who are ready come up here!"

The men surround her in a semi-circle stroking their shafts, some steadily, others quite feverishly. Those are the ones Victoria will start with. While waiting for her first helping that evening, she fills her hungry mouth with Daniel's cock. It is so much more pleasant watching males working on their dicks to bring out what she desires most in life while having something large warm and hard throbbing in her mouth as she is chewing on it!

Andre is the first to submit his load to his white bitch that he has been using for a few years now. Victoria also feels he has a right to feel proprietary about her. She removes Daniel's tool from her mouth and opens wide to accept Andre's offering. He rests the underside of his cockhead on her lower lip and with a loud gasp explodes into her mouth. Rope after rope hits her mouth. As always Andre is a generous donor! She is enjoying the taste of his cum: creamy as always, but not filled with lumps as is often the case with him. His nutload always has a distinguished flavor of salty/sweet with a tiny hint of what she thinks is hazelnut. Victoria swallows, smacks her lips with pleasure and says:

"Darling, you're one of the best tasting donors I have. Now, you hang around and have some boy talk with the others. I'm counting on more from you later."

Lamar, her brand new acquaintance steps up to her. His coca-colored tool with a purplish head is well oiled with smears of precum as he is beating it off with speed. Victoria would like to taste his precum, but doesn't want to break off his rhythm. She can see he's nearing his explosion. She looks with greedy eyes as the first rope of white gluey substance ejaculates from his cute cockhole with tiny lips. His first rope hits her open mouth, but the tail of the rope has less momentum and lands on her chin. Victoria quickly locks her lips around the tip of his head to make sure the rest of his cum ends up in the cozy haven of her expectant mouth. She distinctly feels three more ropes hit her palate and the sperm fills the hollow in the middle of her tongue where it joins Andre's gift.

"Don't you swallow it, bitch!" she hears Malcolm order her. "I want to see all that cum swimming around in your horny mouth!"

Before she lets Lamar go, she sucks any possible remains of jism from his cockhole and then opens her mouth to let the men see the little pool of semen swirling in the center of her tongue. It's not much – yet! Malcolm is going to add to this pool copiously! The large man blessed with solid 13 1/2 inches takes hold of her hair to raise her head up for him.

"Open up, slut!" he instructs his sex toy. There's no need for that; the woman's mouth is wide open to make sure no tiny drop of Malcolm's jism misses the point. When Malcolm shoots, he shoots with a vengeance and an outcry. Rope after rope of dense, snow-white goo fills her mouth. Malcolm takes twenty seconds to empty his balls into the whore's mouth and then shakes the last drops off his cockhole. He tastes saltier, less sweet.

Victoria is happy to show off the more sizable pool of sperm in her mouth, but Morgan cannot wait any longer. He steps to her from the right pushing his way, while Daniel, equally desperate, approaches her face from the left. Morgan is first to deposit his load safely in her mouth, but before he can finish, Daniel begins shooting from the left. Before she has time to take in the last drop from Morgan, half of Daniel's first rope ends up on her right cheek. Luckily, his goo is dense, almost congested and stays glued to her cheek. Now Victoria has a little time to properly show off the semen that has accumulated in her mouth and she flaunts her wide-open mouth with pride. It is filled nearly to the brim, so generous have her donors been, but she collects the sperm on her cheek with her finger and brings it to the pool of her mouth.

Martrell and Cordell almost simultaneously ejaculate into her mouth, each with a liberal gift, though Cordell's is pretty liquid and yellowish-white while Martrell's more solid and whitish. As Victoria shows the men around her how much she has now, some of the sperm overflows her lower lip and trickles slowly down her chin. She quickly brings the stray goo back into her mouth with her forefinger.

"Kneel on the floor and turn your head up!" one of the men advises her and she does so. Now it's easier to contain all the cum she has collected.

It's time for De-John's offering. Six good ropes of his semen flow through the air one closely after another, each but the last one landing neatly in her mouth. De-John is always so neat when shooting his jism. He can almost always get exactly into the center of her willing mouth. The last one, however, ends up on her upper lip and nose while the drops that he shakes off his dick land on her chin. Victoria doesn't have time to collect the stray goo, as her donor number nine is ready, in front of her!

Santana is pumping his cock and his light, thin sperm, white with grayish eyes in it lands in her mouth and on her upper lip where it mixes with De-John's seed. Victoria's face looks positively messy now! Her chin, lips and nose are glazed with semen and more sperm is leaking in the corners of her overflowing mouth! Delford catches a close-up shot with his camera as the slut pushes the tip of her tongue through the white pond of sperm and swirls it with slow movements of the tongue.

"Swallow this shit!" Windon says and Victoria closes her lips on the sperm pond and swallows all in one large gulp! She opens her mouth to show them all is gone and smiles at them happily!

"Oh shit! That's incredible!" somebody cries out.

"I've never seen a cum-horny slut like this!" Cordell says in wonder.

"You're the most slutty thing on Earth, beautiful," Andre says.

Victoria bows to them gratefully and collects the sperm on her face with her forefinger.

"Thank you, my darlings, but let's have no interruptions. I see some more desperate men here," she says and indeed, apart from Romon, Windon, Darren and the cameraman Delford, a few newcomers are filing in. Three young sport types acting a little shyly at the congregation and the show that's going on right in front of their eyes. Darren steps out to introduce them. They are his pals from the university football team.

"Darren, how nice of you to have invited your friends! You're sweet, darling," she's soft-soaping him. Her new young friend is stroking his massive man-tool in front of her face; her eyes are feasting on the deliberate spectacle he is making of it for her.

"You darlings get some drink and join us. Don't keep me waiting!" Victoria doesn't manage to say more as Darren drives his dick into her mouth. She takes him with a moan of pleasure. With her lips wide open, she drives her mouth with small sideway movements of the head to the man's belly. She doesn't stop until her nose is buried in his belly. There she stays until Darren holds her head in place and starts fucking her throat with slow, deliberate movements bringing out her spittle and gleam in her eyes. Darren's three friends look wide-eyed.

"I can't believe this!" one of them said.

"Oh, believe it all right, pal," Windon turns to him. "This slut is the best cock sucker you'll ever know."

Almost with a roar Darren pulls out of her face, holds her head up by her hair and blows the first rope of his thick cum offering into her mouth. He holds her head in this position not letting her lock her lips on his cock, but keeps aiming his following ropes into her mouth. The cum-hungry bitch opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can for him and sticks out her tongue wagging it at him. The newcomers look as his sperm flies through the air invariably ending up in her mouth forming a new pool in there. When he is spent he is instantly replaced by Delford, who has passed the camera on to Malcolm. Delford beats his dick desperately. He was one of the first to come and now is one of the last to explode his jism. And jism he has a lot of – he has saved it for the occasion for three days! When his sperm flows, it flows in streams! The ropes are thick and long, one following another almost without pause filling the slut's mouth within seconds.

"Fuck!" Delford exclaims. "Fuck, I can't stop it!"

He does stop however and Romon and Windon are happy to finally step into action. They have been waiting too long! With Romon on her left and Windon on her right, they climax simultaneously and their dicks push against each other to get better access to her mouth. Not surprisingly a lot of their semen ends up on her upper lip and cheeks, but the slut closes her mouth not to lose any precious jism and collects the sperm on her cheeks with her finger and brings it to her mouth. Once she has cleaned her slutty face, she opens her mouth to show all the men her new load. She swirls the jism with her tongue like she did before and again swallows all in one gulp without as much as closing her eyes or making a face.

"Ah," she sighs with satisfaction and all the viewers clap their hands and hoot her again. She has eaten solid sperm loads from thirteen men, but the cum-crazed slut is not yet satisfied! Oh no! Not she! Although there is such a lot swirling in her stomach, giving her the feeling of being comfortably filled, she is not fulfilled! She eyes the three footballers greedily and they are getting more and more horny just because of the way she's looking at them! And she can see their growing bulges too.

"Come to me, you three fellas! Time to make an acquaintance." How lucky she's wearing the permanent glossy lipstick, she thinks with satisfaction. At least her face is not smeared and even after taking so many loads, she's not a mess once she has cleaned the sperm off her face.

The three young men approach a little self-consciously, but Victoria is a mistress at breaking ice. She coos, massages their crotches and makes eye contact. Within minutes her new friends are standing in front of her fully erect and she partakes of each cock delectably. Oh, they are big, those footballers! They average 10 inches. As if they were her first black cocks today, Victoria tastes each licking from the shaven balls to the helmet where she collects the yummy precum, sweeps the head with her tongue and proceeds to deep throat each in turn until each fucks her face and throat and deposits his cum into her welcoming whore mouth. The cum-gourmet woman must taste and evaluate her new donors separately. And her judgment is positive. Oh yes! These young sporty cocoa-skinned good-lookers have a future with her! Victoria cherishes each new dose of sperm turning it in her mouth a longer while, smacking her lips and finally letting it ooze down her throat almost without swallowing to get more of the pleasurable sensation of young sperm sink down her food passageway.

In the meantime the other guests are partaking of the food and beverages provided by the good hostess and rebuilding nut-cream stock before the second part of the party. That there will be a second part they are sure. After all the slut hostess has explicitly asked them not to leave early. Once Victoria has satisfied her curiosity concerning the new donors, she retires to the bathroom for a while.

When she re-enters the living room it is swarming with dark-skinned men all naked or partly naked. Victoria is glad to see them enjoying themselves, but she knows what she wants and isn't going to wait too long to get it.

"Come, darlings," she coos, "I need some good fucking now! Fill my slutty holes with your meat and collect your goo in this glass!" she produces a wide but shallow glass that could hold a pint. She has selected the wide vessel carefully to make sure it will be easy to catch cum into it.

She pulls Andre and Malcolm who had the most time to produce new stock of cum to the sofa, pulls her dress up and positions herself on all fours.

"Come, give the white slut those mammoth dicks of yours!" she cries out.

Andre and Malcolm are both heavy-duty fuckers and don't need to be told that twice. Malcolm stands in front of her while Andre kneels on the sofa behind her. She strokes Malcolm's throbbing shaft with her hand making sure that the tool is fully erect. She kisses the underside of the head with precum dribbling down it. She enfolds the sensitive head with her lips and the man shivers. Victoria is in no hurry – she keeps the head in her insatiable mouth and lets the precum dribble down her tongue to collect in its central hollow before she swallows the dainty crystal liquid. Then, in one decisive movement, she takes the whole dick in and only the balls dangle in their sack. She remains in that position with Malcolm's cock cramming her throat. She is urged to keep him longer by the other men who again have gathered around.

"Hold that dick, bitch!"

"Don't let him go, baby!"

"Swallow that black cock, dirty slut!"

The shouts excite her, but she must get a little air. She slowly raises her head and Malcolm's cock pops out and suddenly freed wags in front of her face. He puts his hands on her head and forces her down, back onto his rod.

"Eat that dick, whore!" he tells her. Victoria is happy to oblige him and again takes him all in and makes a show of how long she can keep a big black cock in her throat! Behind her Andre squats above her bottom and spits onto her ass for better lubrication, but her rear entry is willing and ready to welcome the invader. Andre's cock slides into her sphincter effortlessly and is encased in its warm, loving embrace. Andre starts raping her asshole tube wildly intent on making his white anal whore scream, but Victoria is enjoying herself under his assault and only whimpers happily sucking Malcolm's tool in her mouth.

Andre is fucking his bitch with a swing – his engorged dick glistens with her anal juices as he retreats from her rectum to storm her again with greater momentum. With each backward swing his dick pops out of her love hole completely, then the head brushes against the butthole opening with the inward drive as it rams the happy whore's anus once more.

Instinctively, Victoria starts contracting her sphincter on her darling invader for better grip. She also shoves her bottom against his inward drives for deeper penetration – the anal whore can never get enough of rectal stimulation. Her ass tunnel is more sensitive than many other women's vagina! Despite her rapture and bliss, she is in instinctive control of her body: she works her ass on Andre's dick, maintaining her loving grip and tongue work on Malcolm's cock in her mouth.

Andre stops first. His cock leaves her ass tunnel quickly and without warning the man hurries to the glass Victoria is holding in her right hand. Although her face is still being ravished with Malcolm's huge cock, Victoria squints to the right to see Andre shoot his second load that afternoon into the glass. At the same moment another man takes up the place evacuated by Andre and the happy bitch feels another dick enter her nicely gaping anal love tunnel. Andre's second offering collects at the bottom of the glass. It's nowhere close to what he gave her half an hour earlier, but is still generous.

Andre has barely emptied his balls into the glass when Malcolm leaves her mouth with her spittle dripping off his cock and stabilizes the glass with his hand. His semen flies with strength as if he hadn't ejaculated that day yet!

"Oh, gimme, gimme, darling!" Victoria cries out looking at the man with awe and gratefulness. She cannot say more as her mouth is taken up by Martrell. Martrell and the man behind her, whom she recognizes to be De-John by his moaning, penetrate her cavities in the same position and in a similar manner, except for De-John, who keeps changing from ass to her twat and back again. Soon two new loads join Malcolm's and Andre's sperm already collected in the glass and the next two dicks fill her mouth and ass. The nymphomaniac is raped continuously, her whimpering turning into louder and louder groans and finally shrieks of delight as she experiences one orgasm after another. Her juices are flowing freely, she is writhing in the masculine grip of her lovers and her shrieks are intermitted by outbursts of self-degrading language the moment one dick leaves her mouth to make room for another.

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers