Victoria's COCK-tail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

"Yes! Fuck your whore! Fuck me! Oh, fuck my ass harder!"

"Give me that nigger meat! Use your dirty slut! Rip me open!"

"The horny slut can never stop!" somebody comments and makes her even worse.

Victoria looks with fascination as the glass she's holding quickly fills up. Only a few men have so far deposited their jism and yet the wide bottom is fully covered by a white pool with some thicker lumps swimming around in it! One of Darren's friends mounts her from behind, while Darren himself again fills her mouth and her throat with his oversized male tool. The man behind her is raping her pussy for a change, which is as good since her asshole is getting a tiny bit sore with the intensive use she's getting. When Darren shoots his second load into the glass, his cum is probably the thickest. Three ropes hit the pool at the bottom of the glass and a long dribble of goo hangs between Darren's cockhole and the brink of the glass. Victoria happily collects the dribble with her tongue and Darren wipes the remains of the cum on his cockhead on the brim.

The man behind Victoria leaves her pussy and delves his dick into her poopchute. He fucks her for a while and then makes room for Morgan and steps to her front to give her some ass to mouth pleasure before adding his second load to the glass.

Victoria has lost track of who or how many have shot their cum into the glass. She can only see the rising volume of Negro jism in the glass and feel the intensive use of all her love holes. She is therefore surprised when the unwelcome sensation of vacancy replaces the welcome feeling of being filled in all her three holes and when no more dicks seem to be willing or able to drop semen into the glass. The glass is not yet half full, but she can smell the lovely odor hit her nostrils! The glass is one-third full maybe, and Victoria feels some disappointment. The cum-crazed slut has already eaten sixteen loads of sperm and she is disappointed to see the glass not half-filled with more of her favorite drink! Victoria still finds pleasure in good wine and good food, but all that is nothing compared to the taste and smell of fresh cum!

"Time to drink, bitch!" she can hear somebody say. "Show us how badly you need cum!"

She sits on the sofa, makes sure the camera is focused on her and begins her cum-slut show! First she licks the brim of the glass removing some drops of semen that have landed there. She winks and smiles lewdly at the camera doing that. Next, she swirls the content of the glass and smells it putting her nose into the glass. She swirls again looking with satisfaction at the sight of different semens mix into one uniform white pool that is more liquid than creamy in texture. Some of the lumps of sperm have not yet dissolved in the pool and she puts her right forefinger into the glass to stir its content with it. She tips the glass and sticks her tongue into the pool to stir it a little more, but still does not drink! All the men are looking with fascination at the cum addict's antics.

"C'mon, bitch! Don't keep us waiting!" De-John urges her to drink the male seed from the glass. The woman stirs the contents with her finger again, slowly and purposefully brings the finger to her mouth and licks it deliberately, looking at the men surrounding her. It is so much fun to see their gaping faces, their dropping jaws and to see the tension with which they are waiting for the ultimate – the moment of consumption of semen! However, Victoria is also eager to eat it without further delay. She prefers her seminal nutrient fresh and warm. On a few occasions when she drank stored-up semen from her long–term friend and donor, Kendall, she first brought the cum to body temperature in the microwave. So now she isn't going to let the precious sperm cool down, either!

Just before Victoria puts the brim of the glass to her lips and tilts the glass she coo's, "Oooo, Yes! Come to momma!" She lets just enough to let the cum in it slowly flow into her mouth that was designed and designated by nature as big black cock pleasing tool and cum receptacle. The amount in the glass is too much for one intake, so she puts the glass with the remainder of the cum away from her mouth and makes a really slutty show of her sperm-filled mouth, delicately, not to spill any, swirling it with her tongue. Then she closes her mouth, but still does not swallow the so desired substance. She moves the whole volume of goo around in her mouth warming it up and showing the men present how much she loves the taste of it! And then she swallows! She swallows with a smile, in one huge gulp sending it down her food passageway down to her stomach, reveling in the sensation of the warm goo slowly flowing down her food tunnel to join the goo pond already deposited in her stomach! The sizable amount of semen she has to tackle doesn't at all seem to be a problem for the cum-slut woman!

When all's gone, she opens her mouth to show that it's empty, waggles her tongue to the audience and reaches for the glass to down the remainder of the cum. "Oh God, this is so heavenly yummy!" She tilts the glass to her lips again and the second, smaller portion of the white soup flows into her mouth. The cum-loving bitch toys with the sperm a while again, this time she drones the sperm through her teeth a few times making it foamy; she pushes the foamy cream onto her lips until some of it trickles down her chin. Then she quickly swallows the amount in her mouth and catches the runaway semen with her forefinger to bring it back to her mouth. Next she puts her forefinger into the glass and removes the semen deposited on the walls very thoroughly. She licks her finger carefully to make sure no drop of the precious liquid is lost and finally puts the empty glass on the end table. The room is filled with cheers and Victoria, the cum-slurping queen bows to the left and to the right distributing kisses with her hand.

The party has come to its inevitable end, but it has been a success and Victoria knows she will want to do it again, perhaps very soon. But then she is going to make sure that there is more semen to eat...much, much more!

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers