Victoria's Dance

Story Info
Straight-laced Victoria turns up the heat.
1.1k words
3.91
43.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you immediately when I walked in. You were sitting there in the middle of a conversation with a man who had your full attention and you his.

I took you in completely: the hair fell over to one side as your head was tilted listening to the man speak to you; the eyes sparkling; the smile was always apparent, not too broad, he must have been telling you something amusing; the breasts trying to escape from the dress; the dress was a elegant black with white lapels, that fastened in the front below the waist with only a couple of buttons; and the legs, the legs that seemed a mile long the way you were seated.

I didn't stare, I took all this in with an immediate and quick glance. I didn't want to seem too anxious. It was a good thing, you weren't able to get away from your companion immediately.

You see me sitting in the booth and nod and smile. I knew you would be sitting by me very soon. I was right. It only took a few minutes for you to get up from the table and begin your walk to me. I watched your steps and as I did I tried to determine exactly how much you had already drank.

You slide into the booth next to me. My gaze goes automatically from your smile to your bosom, down to those legs and then back up to your face.

You speak, but I'm too intoxicated by your appearance to really listen to what you say. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

You begin to tell the story of the man and his older female companion. She had had you dance for her. She was turned on by you and had tried to put her fingers into your bottoms. She had held you real tight and close to her. (You even demonstrate, hugging me and pressing your body very close to mine.)

You order a White Russian and begin telling me the story over again. I was beginning to think you had had a few already, I was right.

You get up and go to the DJ booth to see when you have to go up to dance. I watch as you slide out of the seat and glide away from me, walking and disappearing into the crowd.

You reappear and slide back into the booth beside me. I can feel your legs pressing hard into mine. I press back. You inform me you have a while before you have to go up. You also tell me you have to leave at 5:30; only 45 minutes from now.

You tell me that you want to dance for me and I tell you when the next song starts you may dance. We order the second White Russian and when it arrives you inform me that you are already drunk.

The song begins. You decide to dance for me at the booth. You stand on the step as I move to the edge of the seat.

You gently sway to the music and undo the two buttons. Your breasts have been freed!! I help you remove the dress from your arms and put it in the seat beside me.

With your hands on my shoulders you move towards me, maneuvering until my face is between your breasts, sliding up and down you rub each one over my face and brush each nipple over my slightly parted lips.

You move your face down next to mine and I very delicately kiss your cheek. Your left knee comes into contact with my growing erection.

You turn around and rub your butt on my stomach and down, until you are sitting on my lap. You begin moving back and forth, moving your crotch against my hard-on. You take my hands and place them on your waist above your hips. I squeeze hard and tight. You respond by arching your back and pressing your back and shoulders against my chest, your neck available for me to nuzzle into and kiss lightly.

You stand upright and turn around. You move close and your gorgeous belly-button is pressed against my mouth. I refrain from sticking my tongue into it and just lightly kiss it.

You pull back and sway, with your crotch directly in my face. I can see a couple of wisps of black hair sneaking out through the edges. You put your right leg up onto the seat, your crotch directly in my face. You are so close I can faintly smell the aroma of sex. I look up and see your face...you are enjoying this as much as I.

You stand back upright, your left knee finding my erection again. You adjust your G-string, loosening the strings, I can see inside now. I see the darkness of hair and a silhouette of your sex.

You turn around to grind your gorgeous roundness into me yet again. You have to stop soon or I will be on sensory overload. My hands are back on your waist, squeezing as hard as I can. Except for insertion, we are having sexual relations.

The first song ended already and I think you were about to sit down, or had sat down....I don't know my head was spinning, but you continued to dance.

You continue to put my face into your stomach against your navel. I can feel the light hairs on your stomach against my face. I am having a hard time fighting back the urges to just bury my face in between your thighs. Somehow, I manage to refrain.

The second song mercifully comes to an end. I hand you the crumpled up dress and you put it back on. You slide back in beside me. Even closer to me than before, if at all possible. I place my hand on your upper thigh and squeeze. I look at you...you did enjoy me as much as I enjoyed you.

"If I didn't know better I would say that you are very horny." You do not reply, you just move those eyebrows and give me a coy grin. You grab my hand from your thigh and move it towards your mouth, then without warning you begin to suck on my middle finger. You stop as if you were awoke from a trance and shake your head and close your eyes, I couldn't tell if it was from intoxication or arousal. I was just about to ask you how I should interpret that move, when the DJ announces Victoria on the main stage.

Shit!!! That bastard Willie has horrible fucking timing!!!