Victoria's New World Ch. 02

Story Info
A new submissive's training continues.
1.7k words
4.32
39.7k
2
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, she was silent as if in deep thought. Licking her dry lips a few times, she was finally able to find her voice and speak... but not too forcefully. The tone was low, the words soft.

"Master, I must start over, I lost count."

"Well then Pet, you must ask me to punish you and describe how it is that you will want to be punished."

As she tried to find the confidence to say the words, I began to rub the shiny, black leather crop in little circles between her legs.

I could see her droplets of her juices as they glistened in the reflected candlelight on the triangle shaped end of the crop as I teased her with what was to come. Lightly, I tapped against her damp slit; making soft "splat" sounds as the crop made contact with the wet mat of hair that covered her sex, and her voice was quivering and broken with desire as she spoke.

"Master, I must be punished. I umm... I ...uh... I want you to... oh god! Ummm... I want you to spank my pussy! I have failed you Master and should be punished as you see fit."

"As you wish my dear..." I said softly.

With that, I brought the crop up, with an underhand swing, to land directly on top of her throbbing clit with a loud, wet, "slap."

Her knees immediately buckled under her and she lay still for a moment then slowly began grinding her hips against the cool sheets as she moaned softly; her hips twitching slightly as her body told of the need rippling through her.

Knowing that she would not be able, at the moment, to continue our current game, I ordered her to move forward so that I could release her wrists.

Slowly, she complied and I released her. Her hips were still moving back and forth a little and then it dawned on me that she still had the vibrating plug in place.

I ordered her to stand beside the bed so that I could remove the toy, and almost reluctantly, she obeyed. Pulling at the plug, I moved it out a little and stopped.

I then re-applied some lube to her now widely stretched hole, as she had become dry and this would aid in removing the object. As the widest portion of the toy stretched her again, she let out a low squeal in protest as it exited her rear orifice.

"Now Pet, you are to undress your Master, but... you may not, under any circumstance, touch my shaft. You have not earned that right yet. Do you understand?" I asked.

She shook her head in agreement with my demands, and I watched her intently as she slowly and seductively unbuttoned each button of my shirt, looking up at me to check my facial expressions and to be sure of my approval. As soon as the last button was undone, I tossed the shirt aside.

She then knelt in front of me, bringing her face mere inches from my throbbing cock, which was, by now, begging for release. What I wanted really wanted to do was to throw her down on the bed right now and take her, hard, until I could pump every drop of my hot seed into her, totally filling her hot wet cunt... but I knew I needed to prolong this pleasure longer.

Her hands fumbled with the belt buckle for a moment, and I could feel the palm of her hand resting on the engorged head of my shaft as she tried to get the metal buckle loose without touching my cock intentionally.

With the belt soon undone and hanging open, she slowly unfastened each button on the button fly, little by little, releasing the pressure on my swollen member.

As soon as she released the last button, my shaft sprang forward, almost hitting her on the nose as it strained against the thin silk fabric of my boxers.

Her eyes fixed on the small wet spot that was growing in size as the precum leaked from my loins. I noticed her face flush a deep crimson, as the length of my cock was literally now just inches from her face.

With trembling hands, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my underwear, pulling then out towards her to free my aching member as she lowered them also to my ankles. Stepping out of them, I motioned her onto the bed and I soon followed her. Lying on my back lengthwise beside her, I then placed my hands behind my head.

"Now My Pet, I want you to climb on top of my cock and place the head against your pussy, but do not let it enter you yet."

"Yes Master," she squeaked.

She then threw one leg over me and straddled my hips. She then grasped my rock hard shaft with her right hand, and I could feel the hot wetness of her sex along with the tickle of fine curly hair as she nestled the mushroom shaped head against her wanting sex. Her eyes rolled back as she wiggled her hips around, to center it against her moist slit.

"Now dear, you may only take in the head. Then, as you feel it slip in, you must stop and place both of your hands on my chest."

I let a deep low moan slip out as I felt her tender flesh give way to my rubbery firmness.

"Oh god, Master! I need you! Oh Please, Oohh...more!" She gasped.

As her entrance yielded to my girth, I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I plunged into her fully, feeling her hot cunt grip tightly against my invading shaft.

For a moment, I plunged into her while roughly gripping her ass with both hands, pulling her onto me with each stroke. I knew if I kept at this pace, I wouldn't last very long.

Just as she was about to reach climax, I stopped her by placing my hands just under her breasts.

"No, No My Pet, not yet. I want to spend myself inside your ass while you ride my cock. I want you to reach inside that bag beside the bed and pick out a toy that you want me to fuck you with while you ride my cock."

Reluctantly, she raised herself and let my glistening shaft slip from inside of her as she leaned over the side of the bed and reached for the bag... then sorted through it.

She soon emerged with a large 12" flesh covered rubber cock with an oversized head and prominent veins standing out from it.

"Interesting choice my dear. Now, get that bottle of lubricant to coat my cock with." I ordered.

As she handed the huge rubber dick to me, she climbed back into position, and hovered herself over my waiting cock.

"Wait my dear. I want you to turn around so that your pussy is above my face. I want to feel you as you pleasure your Master while I prepare you."

Turning around, she brought her pussy to rest right above my face... just as I had asked. I almost fainted as I felt her take my shaft completely into her mouth, pressing tightly against it with her lips and I could feel her hot breath tickle the hair that covered my balls.

Knowing that I had to hurry before I spent myself inside of her mouth, I took the bottle of lube and drizzled a generous amount around her puckered entrance as I then plunged my tongue deep into her sweet honey pot.

I worked two fingers against her rear entrance until they slipped past her tight outer ring. Her hips were thrusting back and forth against my invading tongue and fingers as she began to moan loudly with my cock deep inside of her mouth.

"That's enough Pet. Now, turn back to face me and return to the ready position."

She let my cock slip from her mouth with a loud pop, which made us both giggle for a moment. Then, she was immediately pulled back into mode as I slapped her firmly on her ass as she moved around.

"Now, while you are facing me, lean backwards and let my cock slip into your ass while you steady yourself with your other hand on my knees. Once I am fully inside of you, place one hand on each of my knees behind you and fuck yourself with my cock."

As she slowly impaled herself onto my waiting shaft, I took the opportunity to tease her with the large toy she had picked out. Taking the oversize head, I parted her moist sex with it, making certain to press it against her slick hole just to the point of it entering her then withdrawing it. As the head of my cock suddenly pushed through her tight ring and slipped up into her ass, she lowered herself completely onto me with a squeal and her face squinted in half pain, half pleasure.

For a moment, she only moved her hips in a circular motion, as she got accustomed to the feel of me inside of her. The feel of her tight ass was almost more than I could take, and I knew I had to distract myself.

As the look on her face changed to a smile, and she began establishing a rhythm, I pushed the toy into her soaking wet slit. I watched intently as more and more of the large toy disappeared inside of her until I was only holding the very end of the toy and she was bucking wildly.

I couldn't believe how aggressively she was fucking me now... and I could feel that familiar boiling feeling at the base of my staff, and knew it wouldn't be long.

Her breasts swung wildly as she rocked her hips against both cocks as they filled both of her holes to the limit. She was near climax as she squealed and moaned with sounds that didn't even seem human.

While watching her breasts bounce, I reached out and firmly gripped each nipple between my thumb and first finger, pulling them hard downwards and sending her over the edge.

As the orgasm crashed over her like waves over a rocky shoreline, the muscles of her ass milked my cock until I sent stream after stream of hot sticky nectar deep inside her ass and I collapsed backwards with her in my arms.

Reaching between us, I removed the toy and dozed off as my cock grew soft inside the tight grip of her body.

I could see right now that I would need this room a while longer.